All Comments on 'Katie's Contract'

by thekinkysideofbbs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong category

Sections 24, 25, 26, and 27 place this firmly in the category of non-consent/reluctance. Parts of 'section 2' aren't any better. Without the option to say 'no' and do so freely, this isn't BDSM anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Haha

Dead right. I understand slavery vs D/s has more limitations but... there must be an out. There has to be a red. And when master is to busy with other people who would determine that slave is in distress or in harms way while others are using her? 16 &19.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exhibit A

Exhibit A in master's rape and kidnapping trial when slave gets tired of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You idiots

To all the other comments from others calling this "beyond bdsm" and "there should be an out" I agree. 100% agree in fact. But I'm not sure if you guys know what site you're on but this is a work of fiction. It's not real. It's probably this author's fantasy. Some bdsm fantasies are wayyyyy out of line and can never happen because they are simply to much or to farfetched. This is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I must be crazy because for the right Master I would sign it immediately if not sooner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthekinkysideofbbs@thekinkysideofbbs
Just an outlet for the dirty fantasies in my head. Feel free to message with feedback, ideas, or just chat.