Katie's Corruption Ch. 11

Story Info
Katie and Helen engage in some sexy office roleplay!
3k words
4.5
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's Corruption - Chapter 11

After Hours

The office was dark and empty as Katie entered, the only light illuminating the rows of desks and computers coming from between the blinds of Helen's office. Katie had received a text less than half an hour earlier from Helen, telling her that she needed to come and join her in the office. She had been staying behind late working on a project that was due to be submitted by the end of the week and it had been obvious to Katie how much it had been stressing out her boss-stroke-lover. Katie hadn't hesitated for a second, springing up from the sofa and giving Kevin a quick kiss before walking to her room to get ready before heading straight to her workplace. It was certainly strange seeing it like this, so empty and almost desolate compared to just a few hours earlier, when the space would have been bustling with the noise of her fellow employees.

She walked over to her desk, setting down her bag; she wouldn't be needing it after all. As she glanced over at her neighboring desk, her mind wandered to thinking about Trevor. Ever since their meeting at the hotel, he had been a changed man - more reserved and quiet. Whenever he looked at Katie now his eyes were filled with a mix of fear and respect and even their colleagues had noticed the change in him. Just earlier that day Katie had been making a coffee when she heard some of her female friends from the office talking about him. They had theorized that Chelsea must have finally straightened him out. If only they knew the truth and how, in reality, he had been the opposite of "straightened out." Katie giggled to herself softly before taking a deep breath, getting ready for what was to come.

She made the short walk to Helen's office, the blinds were slightly cracked so that Katie could see through. Helen's head was buried in paperwork, her brow furrowed in concentration, occasionally muttering to herself under her breath. Katie had noticed that this was something that she did when she was focusing on something, although apparently Helen was completely oblivious to it. Katie found it absolutely adorable. Helen was still wearing the smart gray suit she had been wearing earlier in the day, although the jacket was now slung over the back of her chair, with the top two buttons of her perfect white shirt unbuttoned. Her gray hair was tied up into a loose, messy bun, the picture of a professional, but stressed and overworked, woman.

Katie knocked gently on the door, "Come in," said Helen commandingly. Katie swung open the door and stepped inside, smiling warmly at Helen. Her long brown coat stretched down to her knees, with red stiletto heels giving her legs a delightfully enticing curve. Her red lipstick matched her footwear, and while she had needed to rush to apply her makeup, she was happy with the results. Helen clearly was too as she took Katie in, starting at her head, her eyes slowly wandering down her body to her feet before returning to making eye contact.

"So," she said, clearing her throat, "You're the girl from the agency? Tiffany, right?" She asked apprehensively.

"Yes that's right," Katie replied, "I don't usually do in-calls at offices, but the agency said you would pay handsomely." Katie unbuttoned the top of her coat, exposing her upper chest and her smooth, pale skin. "The booking is for an hour right?"

Helen had told Katie about this fantasy a long time ago, how she had always dreamed of hiring an escort and fucking them in her office. Katie hadn't been expecting tonight to be the night, but she had frequently returned to that conversation and had even masturbated while fantasizing about it a few times, so she was more than prepared for what was about to happen. Her pussy was already glistening with arousal and had been since she received Helen's text, but right now she needed to focus on her role.

Helen nodded in response to 'Tiffany's' question, pushing her papers to one side and leaning back on her large, executive, black leather office chair. "Excellent!" Katie smiled, "I've had confirmation from the agency of your payment, so shall we get started?"

"Yes please," Helen growled hungrily, her voice sounding almost feral with arousal and lust.

Katie unbuttoned her coat, letting it slip to the ground elegantly. The material made a soft thud as it met the carpeted office floor and Helen drank in the intoxicating sight in front of her. Under her coat Katie was only wearing a red lingerie set, the bra was made of a thin, see-through material and it was obvious that her nipples were already rock hard as the cool evening air met her sensitive little nubs. Her large breasts were squeezed together, creating a deep valley of soft cleavage, the edges of the bra decorated with frilly lace, offset beautifully against her pale white skin. The panties were also mostly see-through, with only a thin strip of fabric covering up her most intimate places, with a red strappy garter belt completing the ensemble. Helen's jaw hung open as she stared, unable to believe how good the woman standing before her looked, stress instantly melting away.

Katie started to gently sway her hips, turning slowly on the spot to let Helen see every inch of her barely clothed body. Once she was back facing Helen, she looked over to see her 'client' biting her lip and wiggling her finger at her, gesturing for her to come closer. Katie complied, making a slow, sultry strut across the office, swaying her hips as her breasts bounced with each step. Once she reached Helen, she climbed onto her lap, pressing her soft tits into her face as she kissed at them hungrily as the two women rubbed their bodies against each other, the room filling with lust and the sound of soft feminine moans.

Helen sat back in the chair, breathless and sweaty after diving into Katie's cleavage, with a wry smile on her face, she asked, "Does your service include kissing?" Katie licked her lips hungrily, leaning forwards to press her soft lips against Helen's, no words being necessary. The two ladies tongues danced together like two lovers twirling across a dance floor as each became more desperate with need with each passing second. Helen's hands roamed Katie's body, grabbing her ass roughly as Katie's hands made their way to her shirt, unbuttoning it with great haste, so much so that a button came off, flying against the room and striking the wall. Both of them looked at it on the ground before bursting into laughter.

Once they had stopped laughing, tears of hilarity rolling down their faces, Helen spoke, "I'll be sending you the bill for a new shirt!" She joked.

"In that case!" Katie said, ripping the remaining buttons open forcefully, sending them pinging all over the room as she groped at Helen's chest before pressing her lips to her neck and kissing, licking and biting hungrily.

"Looks like I picked the right girl," Helen joked, before her speech was cut off by a long, low moan rumbling past her lips as Katie's lithe fingers found their way inside her plain white bra and to her sensitive nipples. She pinched and twisted them gently as Helen shuddered and twitched beneath her, enjoying every second of this exquisite teasing.

In between moans and whimpers, Helen managed to speak, "I still have to finish my work, but I think there's space for you under the desk." Katie smiled and slid to the carpeted floor, unbuckling Helen's trousers and pulling them off, throwing them across the room. Her panties were quick to follow and Katie took up her position in the space underneath the desk. It was a little cramped, but she wasn't going to let that stop her from her task. As Helen rifled through her papers, Katie pressed her face into her glistening crotch, softly kissing at her thighs before giving her sex an exploratory lick. Helen shuddered and moaned gently as she tried to focus on the figures on her spreadsheet, pen shaking in her hand at arousal rushed through her body.

Katie never got tired of Helen's taste, sweet and musky and thoroughly delicious and she eagerly went to work licking every inch of her sensitive folds. While her payment was not real, she fully intended on earning every single penny. Helen's moaning began to increase and her eyelids fluttered as she tried to focus on her work, her vision coming in and out of focus as she felt a mixture of her own juices and Katie's saliva sliding down her thighs, making her shiver gently.

"Fuuuuccck," Helen moaned lustily, moving her fingers under the desk and into Katie's hair, encouraging her to dive deeper.

Katie's tongue began to explore Helen's entrance, sliding inside the warm wetness of her pussy, causing Helen's legs to start to shake.

"Oh fuck this!" Helen exclaimed between moans, pushing her work aside and flopping back into her chair, staring down at the young woman who was devouring her nectar like a starving woman. She pulled out her bun as her hair cascaded around her shoulders, staring down into Katie's eyes as she ate her out. "No wonder you're so good at that, in your line of work," Helen whined as she began to wriggle in her chair, causing the leather to squeak and the chair to creak, adding to the cacophony of slurping and sex noise filling the office.

Katie finally came up for air, sliding her fingers into Helen's needy snatch, mouth and chin covered in wetness as she smiled up at her 'client.' "It helps when the customer is so sexy, and tastes so good," she purred erotically, before putting her mouth back to work, licking and sucking Helen's swollen clit. Helen's eyes rolled back into her head as she breathed heavily, a moan caught in her throat as the 'escort's' fingers stretched her out.

"Don't stop...please, don't.....stop!" Helen begged as she stood on the edge of euphoria, desperate to dive in and feel fireworks explode inside her.

Katie added another finger in response and began to suck a little harder, alternating between this and flicking and swirling her tongue over Helen's pink button, pushing her closer and closer, until finally she felt her thighs clamp around her head. Even with her hearing muffled, she could hear and feel Helen's orgasm hitting her as she twitched and spasmed. It seemed like her climax would be never ending, but finally Katie felt her body relax and she was able to disentangle herself from Helen's loins, gulping down oxygen as she tried to regain her breath.

Both women took some time to recover; Katie still sat under the desk in her lingerie, a film of sweat covering her brow and her face glistening, a proud display of a job well done. She eventually pulled herself from under the desk, climbing into Helen's lap and gently kissing her as she continued to ride out her orgasm as the aftershocks still rocked her.

Finally Helen's eyes opened, taking in Katie's face and smiling, before kissing her back, her hands moving down her back to grope Katie's ass. "Fuck, I needed that," she said as the two finally parted.

Katie slipped back into character. "You did seem very stressed, I'm glad I could help you feel better." She smiled warmly, "But we still have some time left, if you're up for some more fun?" She bit her lip hungrily as she groped her breasts, pushing and squeezing them together, causing her flesh to spill out of the confines of her bra, putting on a show for her 'client 'as she watched.

"It would be rude not to," Helen joked as her hands continued to massage and squeeze Katie's round cheeks.

"Then let me put on a little show for you," Katie said, climbing off of Helen and walking round the desk. She began to dance erotically, shaking and gyrating her hips, her hands running all over her body as Helen looked on. Katie pulled down the cups of her bra, exposing her soft, milky flesh and pretty pink nipples, which she gently pinched and twisted, causing her to moan erotically. Her hands glided down her torso and inside of her panties, where she started to gently rub herself, moaning as soon as her soft fingers met her needy slit. She turned round, bending over slightly to give Helen a perfect view of her arse as she continued to rub herself.

Katie looked back over her shoulder, lust burning in her eyes as she looked at Helen. "Could you unhook me?" She asked cutely as she slid her finger under the bra strap, sliding it off her shoulders. Helen stood, reaching over the table and unclasping Katies bra. It fell to the floor as Katie pulled down her panties. Helen's view was amazing, Katie's round, voluptuous arse begging to be smacked and as she stepped out of her underwear and bent down to pick up her panties her cheeks spread, showing off her pink, wet sex and her cute puckered asshole. Helen licked her lips hungrily at the sight, before wiggling her finger at Katie, telling her to come closer. Once the gap had been closed, she stood, putting her hands onto her 'hired' woman's ass and lifting her up into her desk, sending various pieces of paper and stationary scattering onto the ground.

Katie let out a little gasp as Helen picked her up, before pulling her lips against her own, hungry to taste her once more. As the two made out, Helen's hands made their way to her moist slit, teasing it gently as she felt Katie whine and moan into her mouth. As their lips separated, Helen found a Sharpie still laying on the desk, rubbing it up and down Katie's slick glistening sex.

"I wish all my overtime was like this," Helen joked as she pressed the writing utensil against Katie's opening and watched it slide inside with ease. Katie grabbed the edge of the desk for support as she threw her head back, letting out a deep moan of satisfaction. She was so turned on that there was no resistance from her usually tight pussy and Helen began sliding it in and out rapidly, causing a delightful wall of wet noises to fill the air, mixed with Katie's euphoric exclamations of pleasure. Helen began rooting around in her desk drawers looking for something. Finally she found it, pulling out a box of metal binder clips with a triumphant look on her face.

Helen extracted two from the box as Katie looked on, feeling a mix of arousal and trepidation wash over her. Helen took her breast gently in her hand, squeezing open the clamp and placing it on Katie's hard little nipple, gently letting it clamp closed, looking intently into her partner's eyes to make sure it wasn't too painful. Katie winced as the clamp closed, feeling a wave of wetness wash over her, the pain and pleasure combining to form a heady rush of endorphins. It was intense, but she could handle it. Helen applied the second clamp and stood back to admire her handiwork, before gently tugging on each clamp, listening to Katie's pained moans with an expression of delight plastered across her face. "Mmmm, good girl," she moaned under her breath huskily.

Helen continued to invade Katie's most intimate place with the Sharpie, watching intensely for Katie's every breath and moan, lost in a haze of lust and desire. The mix of pain and pleasure overtaking Katie's body quickly overwhelmed her and she tensed up, her legs bending at the knee in the air before finally sweet release washed over her as she almost screamed in pleasure, twitching and shaking as Helen continued to fuck her soaked pussy with the impromptu dildo. Katie's body finally relaxed as her head hung off the edge of the desk, face flushed red, breathing deeply as she slowly recovered. She could just about see her desk through the blinds and the reminder of what they had just done in their workplace made her feel a deep mix of satisfaction and depravity.

After a few moments to recover, Helen let the Sharpie slide out of her 'escorts' spent hole with a satisfying squelch before removing the clamps. This caused Katie to wince again, but the sense of relief was overwhelming, her nipples thankful for the reprieve. Helen pulled Katie off the desk and onto her chair, where she curled up in her "clients" lap. The two bathed in the afterglow together, exchanging kisses and whispering softly to each other, smiling and giggling about what they had just done.

Finally, Helen decided it was time to wrap things up. "I still have work to do, but I think it's best if I leave it there tonight sweetie, don't you?" Katie smiled and nodded and the two women spent the next few minutes getting dressed and straightening up the office as their love-making had created quite the mess. They walked out to Helen's car, hand in hand, listening to the radio in comfortable silence as Helen drove them back to Katie's place. They kissed over the gearstick before saying goodnight to each other. Katie made her way back to her flat, where Kevin was still waiting for her on the sofa. She plopped herself down next to him, cuddling into his arm.

"How was it?" He asked curiously.

"Amazing," she replied, "But I'm exhausted, I'll tell you about it in the morning, ok?"

Kevin nodded, leading Katie to bed by the hand. They both got undressed and under the covers and it didn't take long for Katie to drift off to sleep, her nipples still sore with a sense of deep satisfaction in her loins. 'Tiffany' would have to pay Helen another visit soon, she thought to herself as the dark, warm embrace of slumber overtook her.