Katie's Corruption Ch. 13

Story Info
Katie asks Kevin and Helen a big question.
2.3k words
4.73
2.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's Corruption - Chapter 13

The End of the Beginning (Part 2)

Katie was sat on her sofa in the living room of her flat, Kevin beside her and Helen in the comfortable armchair on the other side of the room. They had both arrived a little while ago and after Katie had fixed them all a cuppa they had started chatting, getting caught up on their weeks and laughing, thoroughly enjoying each others company. Katie had butterflies in her stomach, knowing what was to come and her anxiety shot up as soon as Helen addressed the elephant in the room.

"So Katie, you said that you needed to speak to us

I think you've kept us wondering long enough. What's up?" She raised a curious eyebrow at Katie, inviting her to take the floor.

Kevin chimed in, "Yeah, what's going on Katie?" He asked, smiling at her warmly as he placed a reassuring hand on her thigh.

She took a deep breath, steadying herself for the speech she had been going over in her mind for weeks.

"We've been seeing each other a while now, a few months and lately, I've been thinking a lot." She dropped her head to look at her hands, before returning to looking at Kevin and Helen. "I've had so much fun with you both and I love you both very much. I know we've never put a label on this, but I have a question." She looked over at Helen, looking radiant with her gray hair cascading onto her shoulders, the sunlight from the window behind her giving her an almost ethereal glow. "Helen?" Katie gulped, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Helen's face lit up with surprise and delight, but her eyes flicked over to Kevin, drawing Katie's eyes to him as well. He looked sad, possibly thinking he was going to be left behind, but Katie was quick to correct her mistake.

"And Kevin, will you please be my boyfriend?" She took his hand in hers, squeezing it reassuringly. "I want to be with both of you. I can't imagine my life without either of you." She looked over to Helen. "I know it's a big deal, so take some time to think about it if you need to!"

Silence hung in the air for a moment.

"Oh, of course I will Katie," Helen said, love dripping from every word as she crossed the room, kneeling in front of Katie and taking her hand, "I love you so much, I'd love to be your girlfriend." She leant up, kissing her new partner gently, tenderly and lovingly, cementing their bond.

Both women turned to Kevin, who had been watching them intently. "So?" Katie asked.

He thought for a second, looking contemplative before responding. "Well, I guess if I'm going to be your boyfriend, I have a question too." Katie raised an eyebrow at him inquisitively as Kevin took Helen's hand. "Helen, will you be my girlfriend too?" He asked warmly, smiling softly at her.

"Of course I will!" Helen replied jubilantly, springing up to jump onto Kevin's lap and kissing him tenderly, wrapping her arms around his neck. When the two finally separated, she looked over at Katie and back at Kevin. "Go on you two," she laughed softly, "The circle must be complete!"

Kevin and Katie both burst out laughing, calling Helen a nerd before dutifully following her instructions and giving each other a passionate kiss.

They all sat for a while, just smiling at each other like love drunk idiots, and as always, it was Helen that broke the silence.

"So I guess this makes us a throuple then?" She said, eyeing both Kevin and Katie hungrily. "So how are we going to celebrate?"

"I have an idea!" Kevin said, springing up from the sofa, pulling Helen to her feet and slinging his older companion over his shoulder. Helen protested and pretended to resist and wriggle away, but in reality, her pussy had instantly become soaked with Kevin's unexpected display of dominance.

As Kevin walked to the bedroom, Helen squirming with every step he shouted over his shoulder to Katie, "Come on baby, it's time to party with your new boyfriend and girlfriend!" As he reached the bedroom door, he turned round to face her, giving her a look she'd never seen from him before, a powerful, commanding look. "You won't be needing your clothes, so take them off." He continued his journey to the bed as Katie stood in place shocked, but incredibly turned on. She quickly pulled her sports bra over her head and kicked off her jogging bottoms, rushing to follow her lovers.

Kevin arrived at the bed, tossing Helen down onto it. She bounced and giggled, flashing Kevin a look of pure arousal as she laid on the bed, waiting for what was next. As Katie entered the room, Kevin started to remove Helen's clothes with a hunger and need that neither woman had seen from him before. Once his elder counterpart was completely naked, Kevin looked over to Katie, standing in the doorway, nipples hard and juices starting to run down her thighs. "Come here," Kevin growled at her.

Katie was quick to obey, rushing across the room to stand by his side. He pulled her to him, kissing her deeply, tongues wrestling against each other in heated passion. His hands made his way to her plump ass, squeezing before giving her a quick spank, causing Katie to wince and let out a soft moan into her lover's mouth. Kevin ran his hands into Katie's hair, pulling her back to end their game of tonsil tennis. Katie was breathing heavily, she couldn't remember ever being this turned on, loving the way Kevin was taking control. Helen watched from the bed, gently teasing her pussy, her other hand squeezing her breasts as she watched her partner's passionate display.

Kevin looked over at her, before returning his gaze to Katie, staring deeply into her eyes. "She needs some attention doesn't she, Katie?" She nodded softly, biting her lip as she did. "Get on top of her, I want to see you eat each other's pussies, now!" He commanded.

By this point, Katie wasn't even questioning her instructions, following them immediately as she climbed onto the bed, swinging her leg over Helen's torso, backing up and lowering her crotch towards her hungry tongue. Once she was in position, Katie admired Helen's pink wet pussy, looking up at Kevin, almost as if asking for permission. He nodded at her and Katie's head dropped, lapping at Helen's soft folds, her sweet musky flavor filling her mouth and causing her to moan erotically. Helen grabbed Katie's ass to pull her hips lower as she began to dine on the crotch of the woman who only a few months earlier had been just a work colleague.

Kevin watched the two women beneath him, each lost in the lust and love of their sapphic display. The sounds of licking, sucking and soft feminine moans filled the room as he watched, cock swelling in his trousers. He started to gently rub himself through the soft fabric, knowing this was something he would be able to look forward to watching for months and years to come. He pulled off his shirt and tossed it to the floor before removing his pants and letting his swollen, veiny, throbbing member swing free, the cool air against his skin making him shiver delightfully.

He stepped closer to the women making love in front of him, placing his hand on Katie's ass, causing her to break from her erotic stupor and look up at him. "Yes Daddy?" She said, before even realizing it. It took her a second to process what she'd just said, but she couldn't deny she had liked it.

"Turn around." Kevin said firmly.

Katie did as she was told, laying atop Helen, their breasts pressed together, causing both to moan softly as they kissed each other's soft lips. Kevin climbed into the bed, positioning himself between his partners' legs. He looked down at the two women's orifices, presented to him invitingly pussies on top of each other, cheeks spread showing off their cute little puckered holes. He lined himself up with Helen's pussy, sliding inside her soaked slit, gently fucking her. After a few strokes, he pulled himself out of her and into Katie, stretching her out with his twitching phallus.

He continued to switch back and forth between the two of them, gradually increasing the pace each time, causing both Katie and Helen to squirm and writhe atop each other. As their boyfriend took turns fucking them, they moaned into each others ears, clung onto each other's bodies, and kissed in between moans. It didn't take long for the sensations of pleasure to overtake Helen, and Kevin focused on her, sliding into her as deeply as he could with a furious speed, determined to make her cum for him. After a few moments, the inevitable climax came as Helen pulled Katie to her, wrapping her arms around her and dragging her fingernails along her back in orgasmic pleasure.

While she was still riding out the wave, Kevin slid his cock out of Helen and back into Katie, both women's juices combining to form the perfect lubrication for the rough pounding he was delivering to Katie. He spanked her ass and pulled on her hair as Helen continued to grind her fingers along her back and she quickly joined her older lover as an euphoric explosion was released deep down inside her. Both women were completely detached from reality as their bodies intertwined and ground against one another. They didn't even notice Kevin withdrawing from Katie's stretched hole, nor him starting to stroke his cock as he watched the two loves of his life cumming right in front of him.

Kevin's breathing got deeper as soft moans started to escape his lips. He felt his cock swell and his toes start to curl as he ejaculated, cum splattering over both womens asses as he tried to cover them with as much of his seed as he could. When he was finished, both of their crotches were covered in hot sticky jizz and he finally collapsed over to the side, breathing heavily as he wearily stroked himself, twitching as he toyed with his sensitive cock.

As all three gradually recovered from the most intimate moment they had shared thus far, they all lay down next to each other, gently cuddling and kissing. Once the post orgasmic fog had lifted a little, Katie was finally able to form a coherent sentence.

"Fuck, I love you both so much. I wish we could do that every day."

Helen and Kevin both murmured in agreement as they felt the warm embrace of their companions, all three, feeling safe, warm and loved.

After a few minutes, Helen sat up a little, grabbing a pillow to lay on comfortably. "What if we could do this every day?" She asked, blushing slightly.

"What do you mean?" Kevin asked.

"Well, I was thinking, my house is pretty big and it does get a little lonely so...." She tucked her hair behind her ear and looked at her feet nervously. "What if....what if you both moved in with me?" She smiled at them both warmly, waiting to see what they would say anxiously.

"Are you serious?" Katie asked, disbelief and excitement written all over her face.

Helen nodded shyly in response, "I mean, if you guys want to live with an old fart like me." She joked.

"Of course we do!" said Kevin, "It sounds perfect!"

Helen smiled at Kevin, reaching out to hold his hand and squeezing it gently. "What about you Katie?" Helen asked, looking over at the girl she had missed outside a Karaoke bar. The girl that she had made love to in her bed the morning after. The girl who made her happier than anyone else. Her heart was pounding as she waited for her answer.

Katie thought for a second. "Well, I'll have to talk to Daniel, but yes Helen, I'd love to move in with you, with you both."

Helen shrieked excitedly, pumping her fists into the air with sheer joy, leaning over to kiss Kevin and Katie in turn. "You're going to love it, I promise! We can each have our own room and I've got plenty of storage space!"

Kevin and Katie shared a smile, both amused by how excited Helen was, but neither of them could deny that they were incredibly excited too.

The three started to make plans, all eager to start this new journey of their lives together. After a little while, Katie excused herself so she could grab a bottle of water from the kitchen. As she twisted off the cap, she stood over the sink, looking out of the window and out over the city. The sun was setting, bathing the room in a deep orange glow. People were still moving around in the streets below, cars on their journeys to and fro, still bustling with life.

As Katie took a swig of the cool, refreshing water, she reflected on how far she had come. When she had got that train to London, she was a scared, lonely, self-conscious girl about to take the biggest risk of her life. It was the best decision she had ever made. That night had led her to finally accepting herself, her body, her sexuality and her soul. It had led her to Helen and to Kevin, the two people she loved more than anything, and the people she hoped to spend the rest of her life with. She smiled to herself. Finally, she was complete, she was whole, she was happy and she was loved unconditionally. Her journey was far from over, but for now, she was happy with where she was.

She took another sip of water and headed back to the bedroom, excited to discuss her future with Helen and Kevin. Her story of sexual discovery had started with her standing at a hotel room door and now, she stood outside her own bedroom door, ready for the next chapter.