Katie's Final Adventure (Maybe!)

Story Info
Couple engage in extreme wife-sharing with six men.
9.8k words
4.59
15.2k
19
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers

Katie's Final Adventure.

Katie has her final romp before settling down to lead a normal life. (Probably.)

Katie knew the way so she was driving, her husbands car remained parked up outside Brad and Ken's apartment building. She had told Ian about her arrangement with Bernard, she would assess his financial situation and accept his offer of staying for lunch. The couple had talked about the events of the previous night,now everything was out in the open. Tactfully Katie, had got round to telling her husband why it might be a good idea for him to accompany her.

'Maybe this is an opportunity to test just how much you can stand as regards having a woman who has an insatiable appetite for men and constantly craves sex with strangers, as a wife. A good time to test out if you really can enjoy watching me submit to other men. When we arranged this visit there was a strong implication we would spend part of the afternoon having sex.'

'With both guys? Ian asked, nervously excited.

'Yes,' Katie answered. 'I phoned him earlier and told him in view of last nights trouble I would be coming with a chaperone. Since then I've decided - if it's agreeable to you - that it's not a good idea to try and fool this man. I'm going to tell him who you really are. I did say on the phone that having a minder doesn't need to spoil our entertainment - he knew what I meant. When I tell him you're my husband I'll say the same applies.'

'Perhaps, it's best if I tell him that - then I don't come over as a complete wimp who needs his wife to speak for him!'

'As you wish. I take it you're okay with the rest of what I've said? Watching or joining in, whatever you feel like. Let's test out the strength of your sexual predilection.'

What about you, Katie, will you perform as you would if I wasn't there?'

'I think so, ' she smiled, 'I might even get an extra thrill.'

'This is very unusual to say the least - we're taking a big risk.' Ian felt very insecure.

'Well, we can't go through life as we were, now we have to make changes, carry on together or split up. Some people get a kick from sharing - let's see what happens.'

They parked in the club forecourt and were guided to a private area. A couple of dozen people sat dining in the restaurant.

'Mr Walker will join you in a few minutes, can I get you both a drink now?'

Ian told his wife he'd drive back - he wanted to remain totally sober and in control. Katie ordered a gin and tonic. When the waiter asked if she'd like large or standard she ordered large. They exchanged knowing looks, aware of what drinking copious amounts of gin did to Katie's libido.

When a door labelled private opened on the opposite wall Ian prepared to meet the man he'd seen feeling his wife's pussy while he watched her sucking his managers cock.

'Lovely to see you again, Katie.' He kissed her cheek in a friendly way and stared hard at Ian while Kate introduced him as they shook hands. 'Shame you felt the need to bring a body guard - but I quite understand.'

They sat and chatted amicably, talking about the unpleasantness of the night before, then Bernard asked Katie if she'd like to eat first or get the boring paperwork out of the way.

'I'll look at your documents first if you don't mind. But first there's something I'd like to tell you. Ian isn't here as a minder - this is my husband.'

'I figured that out in the first five minutes. I'm very pleased you have been honest with me and told me right away - I don't like people trying to fool me. You've been speaking freely about last night, so I assume your husband knows all the details?'

'Yes, I know everything.' Ian said, annoyed that Katie didn't let him reveal his identity.

Katie butted in. 'We spent last night sleeping at Ken's place: there are no secrets.'

Bernard grinned. 'None at all?'

'You hoped we'd have an enjoyable time today - similar to last night - I told you that I didn't see any reason why we shouldn't. Nothing has changed, apart from my husband being here - we still can have an enjoyable time.'

Bernard looked a little surprised, which Katie took as a sign of disbelief.

'So will your manager, Harry, be joining us later?' As she spoke both men watched her slowly slide her skirt up her thighs revealing her stocking tops; she stopped just below the point where her vagina would be visible.

'Do you want him to join us - or is your husband replacing him?'

Katie answered in a very sexy sultry tone, 'I want him to join us. Ian may, or may not, participate.'

Ian, decided to make himself heard. 'I'm not here to cramp her style - or yours.'

'Let me say,' Bernard said, 'Over the years there have been many wild parties held here and in my other clubs. Many men take great joy in sitting with a bottle of their favourite drink, watching their wives enjoying other men, fucking and sucking and more. Rest assured, Ian, no need to feel you have to justify yourself. This is a place where both men and women experience sexual pleasure in many different ways.'

Both men smiled and looked over at Katie. She lifted her skirt a little higher, exposing her naked cunt.

'I didn't see the point of wearing panties just to sit in the car for half an hour. I'm glad we're all comfortable with the situation. I'd better go and look at your documents.'

The two men sat sporting erections ogling Katie's pussy. Ian was turned on from seeing his wife open her legs and flash her bare vagina to a strange man who she had already agreed to have sex with that day. It was Bernard who took steps to cut the tension.

'Yes, of course,' the club owner agreed. 'Then we can eat, have another drink or two - then do something more interesting.'

Just over an hour later the light meal was finished and Bernard led them into a well furnished comfortable drawing room. On one wall was an open door and the couple saw it led into a room containing a king-sized bed. One piece of furniture looked as though it belonged in a gym. Both Katie and her husband used their imagination as to it's use. A wooden chair had restraints attached.

As they all sat in comfortable easy chairs the door opened and a man entered and smiled at Katie.

'Hello, again.' he said.

'Hello, Harry,' Katie replied smiling at him in a way that made Ian feel slightly jealous.

Harry opened a well stocked drinks cabinet asking who wanted what. Katie asked for her usual gin and tonic and was served a very generous amount.

Katie then set about stirring up the sexual tension.

'I should have gone easy on the wine at lunch, mixing it with G&T's tends to have an effect on me, doesn't it Ian?'

Ian recognised Harry as being the 'other' man in the photo, the one whose penis was in his wife's mouth.

Ian eventually answered his wife. 'I think both these gentlemen already know that Kate - there's a photo to prove it.'

Harry looked at Ian with confusion.

'Sorry, I never got chance to tell Harry who you are.' Bernard said.

Ian corrected the omission. 'I'm Kate's husband, Ian.' He smiled broadly so not to display any sign of antagonism. 'You're the man in the photo sent to me, who is being sucked off by my wife.'

Harry went on his guard.

'It's okay, She'll probably suck it again for you before the afternoon is out. No doubt you'll get to fuck her too.'

Bernard sensed a tension building up. He addressed Harry. 'Ian is here to enjoy watching his lovely wife have some sexy fun - he may join in. As this is new to him he might need time to get used to actually seeing other men fuck her. Could be a shock to the system for him. Instead of us sitting here perhaps we should be having some fun!'

Katie stood up immediately and sauntered over to Bernard. The man grinned and unfastened his trousers, taking out his already erect cock. The wife, who had chosen to wear her formal business suit for her outer clothing slipped off her jacket and threw it on a chair. Next she began to unbutton her shirt, though when she reached the waistband of her skirt she unzipped the garment and let the skirt fall to the ground. As she was devoid of any panties she was almost naked from the waist down apart from her hold -up stockings. Pulling apart her blouse she let the club owner feast his eyes on her large stiff nipples that protruded through her thin lacy bra.

'It's nice to see those again!' Bernard told her.

Taking a second to give her husband a cheeky grin she knelt down between Bernard's legs and rested her forearms on his knees. Curling her fingers around his cock her husband felt his heart pound as he watched her open her mouth wide and begin to suck hard on the head of his penis. Ian then became aware that Harry, the manager had already stripped naked from the waist down stepping forward behind his wife, his erection waving to and fro. When the man reached down and touched her bottom she invitingly thrust her posterior high into the air and slid her knees wide apart.

Now Ian's heart was beating very fast, witnessing how willingly and submissively Katie had offered up her arse. Would Harry now fuck her from behind in the conventional way or would he try to penetrate her anus. Frantically Ian felt the need to mimic the other two men and strip off his trousers to play with his cock as he watched his wife wriggle her backside.

Harry was very familiar with the two rooms that were reserved for sex parties and the contents of every drawer and cupboard. It took merely seconds for him to step away and return carrying a small jar of lubricating cream. Ian panted and had to control his excitement realising the manager was about to grease the winking brown hole of his wife's arse and his hard long shaft.

'Are you okay with this Ian,' Harry asked, as if he'd stop if Ian said 'no'. 'I'm going to give your wife a real good seeing to!' He had a greasy finger up her bum as he spoke.

Ian heard Katie utter an excited, moan. 'She's dying for it!' Harry hissed.

'Go ahead!' Ian told him, feeling a forbidden but excited thrill

Katie went wild sucking on Bernards cock as she felt Harry's stiff pole push against her anus and enter her arsehole. Grabbing her hips Harry rammed his cock home and proceeded to fuck her shit hole as hard as he could. There was no mistaking Katie was loving it. Bernard cupped her cheeks with both hands and pushed to and fro, like he was fucking her mouth. Ian became even more excited when he saw how much of the older man's cock was deep in her mouth.

As Katie no longer needed her hands Ian found a use. Standing and moving to Katie's side he took her left hand and closed her fist around his own shaft demanding she wank his knob. Now she had three cocks wanting her attention. Ian tweaked her nipples between squeezing her ample orbs. When Harry used his hand to slap her arse as he fucked her Ian almost ejaculated. The husband became enthralled watching the man, essentially a stranger, not only fucking his wife up the arse but spanking her wobbling soft bottom cheeks. Ian noticed with perverted joy that Harry's long cock was fully inserted up his wife's bum. Not only was he able to fulfil his dream of watching his wife with another man, but watch her with two men while participating and being very close to the action. Though the spanking seemed severe, reddening Katie's white skinned, soft bottom she certainly sounded like she was experiencing great pleasure.

Bernard groaned loudly and held Katie's head still while he spilled copious amounts of sperm into her mouth and down her throat. Ian heard her gurgle as she tried to swallow every drop. Almost simultaneously Harry shot his load up into her intestines. Then Ian witnessed his wife do something very filthy and dirty. As Bernard freed her face and allowed her to turn Ian saw globules of thick white sperm oozing from between her lips. Opening her mouth she closed her lips over the cock that had been up inside her anus.

'Arse to mouth,' Bernard hissed, 'Now that's a delightfully depraved way to finish this little session. I'm really glad you came back today Katie. Time for a rest and a drink - then I have a little surprise for the lovely lady.'

Both Katie and her husband were intrigued. They both gulped their drinks, constantly glancing at each other silently.

'I'm not going to ask if you enjoyed your experience Ian - I know you did!' Bernard said.

After a good twenty minutes drinking and making small talk Bernard asked Katie if she was sufficiently rested. When she told him she hoped she wasn't expected to perform sexual gymnastics Bernard laughed.

'Not quite, Katie. I have a male stripper performing here midweek lunchtime sessions for the local naughty housewives. Very well endowed. I thought you might like to meet him - he's already stripped off, ready to get right down to it!'

Katie looked surprised and astonished, as did her husband.

The club owner gave his manager a signal to call in the artiste. Into the room burst a very well built, dark-skinned muscular man, totally naked apart from a couple of wide leather straps, one fastened across his chest diagonally. He looked like a gladiator; a black African gladiator. Katie's eyes fixed on his massive erect penis, the thickest cock she had ever seen and no mean length. Before Katie knew what was happening he pounced on her, lifting her easily off her seat. Holding her high on his torso she let out a little scream as he positioned her then lowered her down on his cock. As her vagina was still dripping wet the big tree trunk slipped up inside her with a squelch. Impaled on the big black penis she was bounced up and down with ease. Within a minute Katie felt herself becoming very aroused by the friction of the monster penis rubbing against her clitoris.

Grinning and moaning with sexual joy Katie made agreeable noises before the intensity of being bounced and made to wriggle around, compelled her to press her lips against the face of the male stripper and force her tongue into his mouth, kissing him hard and passionately.

Ian felt a little envious and jealous but then became very aware that his tired cock had recovered and was hard as rock. Once again the husband enjoyed the sight of his wife being sexually taken and used by another man, while he pulled on his foreskin, pleasuring himself. Katie glanced at her husband for several seconds then, without taking her eyes off her husband, smirked and told the black man to fuck her harder and faster. She kissed him again and told him what a lovely cock he had.

'I love having your dick up my cunt!' She cried lewdly.

The artiste gave her all he had making her squeal and shout out as she held him tight, her arms around his muscular shoulders. The man noticing her elongated erect nipples bit and nibbled on them, sucking hard. Katie went mad with the shear power of the sexual electricity. Ian saw a hand slip between her arse slit and a black finger penetrated her brown hole, which made Katie cry out even more, laughing like a mad banshee. When the big man shot his load Ian pictured his wife's cunt being filled once again with white creamy jism. As he watched her collapse in the arms of the black man, Ian's sperm shot out over his legs. Katie's half closed eyes watched from her vantage point of looking over the shoulder of the big man, as the spunk of her husband dripped and run over the flesh of his thighs. She smiled inwardly knowing her husband had enjoyed seeing her well fucked by the big African male stripper.

The nymphomaniac wife stayed curled up on the lap of the giant naked African, continually playing with his now semi-flaccid, thick penis, and kissing and nibbling his nipples, while he in turn pulled on her two-inch long teats. She cooed when a digit fingered her anus.

'I'd have loved to find out if that big cock of yours could manage to fit where your finger is now!' she told him. Katie was getting aroused and excited again.

'Give me a few minutes and we'll find out!' he told her.

Ian was astounded. It was as though his wife's body had been taken over by a different personality. She was insatiable. He poured another glass of non-alcoholic lager and wished he wasn't driving. After a few minutes of slow, stilted chat with Bernard and Harry Ian saw the black man move.

'Let's go for it, girl.' he told Kate, 'Let's have you bent over that little vaulting horse there.'

Katie, instead of heading across the room walked up to her husband and kissed him softly. She looked into his eyes smiling but said nothing. Then she walked away sharply and on reaching the piece of gym equipment obediently draped her nude body over it, pushing her backside in the air and spreading her feet.

All the men looked on with great interest. The African walked in front of Katie showing her how his penis had risen to the occasion, hard, long and thick.

'You know this will bring tears to your eyes!' he told the wanton woman.

'Just make sure you use plenty of lubrication!' Katie told him. 'I want to be really stretched and filled.

Katie pushed her backside out as far as she could. The African went in with one greasy finger, then two, working them around to stretch the muscles of her anal ring. After he got four in and she acclimatised herself to the invading digits he pulled his cock up to her wrinkled hole and gently pushed it against her opening. Though it took a few minutes to prepare her the African was patient. When he felt she was ready he smeared her arsehole with more grease then after a couple of moderate pushes plunged harder and harder until he felt her open then pushed his cock fully home. Katie cried out but maintained her posture, then she moaned and sighed pushing back against the thick black penis.

Ian looked on in disbelief as the man gradually increased the pace and intensity of his thrusting and began to give Katie the fuck of her life. Never before had she felt so completely full, at her absolute limit of what she was able to accommodate.

'Keep going!' she panted. 'Faster! Harder!'

For many minutes she was fucked by the monster cock, moaning with a depraved and perverted smirk on her face, until her orgasm exploded making her scream out. The powerful climax weakened her and as soon as the cock was withdrawn she sank to the floor. Both the club owner and his manager were stunned into silence. Ian had sperm all over his belly.

Bernard suddenly rose from his seat. 'Now, as the fucking owner of this club I'm going to claim my treat. Ian, you see this adjoining bedroom? There is nothing I like more after putting on a sex party and watching the action than to retire into that bedroom with a female guest and have her pleasure me in private. Today of course we only have one female here. So, with your permission I'd like your wife to accompany me, and spend some time with me on the bed. We'll be around an hour. If you like I can get Harry here to fetch one of our lap-dancing girls in - one prepared to give you a very enjoyable fuck.

Ian, looked across at his wife whose silence obviously meant she was happy to grant Bernard's request.

'Well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander! I'll accept your offer. I'm not in the mood for doing a crossword while I wait.'

'You'll like Zoe, she's just turned nineteen,' the boss man said, smiling, 'I've fucked her three times!'

Ian's thought was that at least Katie can learn how she feels when the boots on the other foot! There was an astonished expression on her face. As Bernard took Katie's hand and led her into the bedroom, closing the door, Harry appeared with a very well shaped gorgeous brunette.

Walking over to him, she asked coyly, 'Do you want me to dance for you?'

'No, sweetheart,' Ian answered, 'I want to fuck you.'

'Here?' She asked quizzically.

'How about we start with you bending over that vaulting horse over there?'

Ian was actually glad that Harry and the African had gone back into the main area of the club. He wanted to fantasise about Katie's performance with the black man. He took hold of the girl and examined her body, taking off the few garments she had on, feeling her tits and pussy, kissing her, wrapping her hand around his cock. He whispered in her ear.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers