Katie's Final Adventure (Maybe!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you do anal?'

'I will if you're not too rough - and pay me - without Mr Walker knowing!'

'No problem - give me a second to get some oil.'

The girl was lovely, and a good fuck, pushing her arse back and forth in unison. But in his mind's eye Ian saw only his wife, with a monstrous black cock rammed right up into her rectum, fucking her hard. He saw again the perverted sexual joy she displayed on her wild grinning face. He thought that couldn't possibly be the first time she had taken big black cock. He reminded himself of her promise; she would tell him everything, in detail. Aroused beyond belief at the thought, Ian fucked the girl and rubbed her tits as she leaned over the piece of gym equipment, just like Katie had done when she took great delight in having the African's thick cock up her arse.

An hour later, Katie and Ian were driving back to Ken's to collect their belongings. They knew they would have to wait a few hours before Katie would be fit to drive her own car home. She looked at her husband and remarked how quiet he was.

'Do you have regrets now, about giving me the freedom to behave like I have - and watching me act like a whore?'

Ian didn't answer, but a mile later, as they drove along a country road he suddenly slowed down and looked carefully at the bushes and shrubs. Katie, confused asked him what the hell he was doing. Again, without answering he turned off onto an almost overgrown rarely used track.

'What's going on?' Katie demanded.

'Get in the back,' Ian insisted. 'I want to fuck you!'

They never reached the back seat. Ian, seeing a patch of grass, secluded and inviting, pulled Katie down on the ground and heaved up her skirt. Uncovering her breasts he proceeded to ravage his wife.

Katie struggled for breathe as her husband shafted her like there was no tomorrow, her words hissed in single syllables.

'Watching me being fucked has been an incredible experience for you hasn't it Ian?'

'I've loved every minute of it. Watching you being used and abused!'

'What excited you most, seeing me with the black guy?'

'Yeah!'

Would you like to see more?'

'Yeah!'

The couple bucked, sucked and fucked on the grass, not caring if anyone might come along. It was quite a while before they came down to earth.

Sat in the car resuming their journey Katie took out her phone.

'Hi, Ken, it's Katie! We're on our way to pick up our stuff and my car. Is it okay if we hang around for a couple of hours - I've had a drink or two so not wise to drive. It's okay if you have to be somewhere.' There was a pause while Ken answered telling her they had nothing planned, Katie smiled. 'Actually, Ian and I can stay a lot longer - till morning, if you get my drift. Do you think those guys you thought of inviting round will still be available? Yes, Ken,' she continued after another pause, 'That's exactly what I'm saying, you can go ahead and organise that little party - I'll be quite happy to be the only woman there - and Ian is okay with it too! But one thing, Ken - don't tell your other guests that Ian is my husband, it might be more exciting if they think he's just another guy you've invited over. So they're not put off and feel the need to hold back. Oh, just one more thing - it would be good if you have something that might relax me and make me really want to let my hair down - feel totally unrestricted if you know what I mean. Is that possible?' Katie gave an evil and depraved laugh. 'Well, if it makes me want to party all night, that's a good thing, we'll all have more fun! Just don't wake me up before lunch, tomorrow! We'll stop for something to eat and see you later.'

After hanging up Katie looked at her husband. 'I suppose I should have asked you first.'

Ian smirked, 'I've already got an erection thinking about it. I like your idea that no one needs to know I'm your husband. So depraved. Though I'm not sure about you taking a happy drug; do you really need to take anything?'

Katie hesitated then said something that shocked her husband. 'Tonight I want to be the dirtiest, biggest whore ever. The only woman amongst a bunch of testosterone filled male strangers. I want to enjoy being the worst slut you could ever imagine. I think you will enjoy tonight more if you take a little stimulant too. If listening to me making arrangements for the party gives you an erection just think how exciting it will be watching me tonight if your inhibitions are completely switched off too.'

She gave her husband a very evil and wicked glance. 'We'll stop in town and pick up something to wear - don't expect you brought a change of casual wear. Then we'll eat.'

It seemed Katie had taken over. Ian smiled to himself: he had no complaint with her plan so far....

It was 7pm and the married couple were sat in Ken's apartment.

'Now that you don't need to worry about driving home let me get you both a drink,' Ken said.

Both had taken a shower and were sat about just in robes, Ian having borrowed one from Ken.

'I've invited the two lads from upstairs and a couple of other guys who will appreciate this sort of party. They won't be here until after nine though.'

'The night will still be young,' Katie pointed out.

In truth Ken, though being very worldly wise, thought this arrangement more than a little unusual. Of course he had heard of husbands who enjoyed seeing their wives with other men, but not a wife who wanted to have a gang bang immediately after confessing to her husband that she had been with multiple men - and having him attend!

When Ken sat across from Katie, Ian couldn't help but notice how he kept glancing at her legs. Given the robe Katie wore was short and kept coming apart there was plenty of bare flesh on show. After they had been chatting for a while, Ian saw his wife look across at him with a familiar wicked look on her face. Then she looked at Ken.

'Would you like to see more?' Katie asked the man.

'What?' Ken answered taken by surprised.

'You've been looking between my legs for the past half hour, hoping my robe would fall apart. I'm asking if you'd like to see more now. No point in being coy is there? Given the sort of evening we're hoping for.'

Ken gave a nervous chuckle. Of course he had no idea of the days events so in spite of what Katie had told him was still naturally cautious about how far he could go in front of the woman's husband. Katie however didn't press for an answer. Instead she simply tugged on the cord holding her robe together and pulled open each half of the garment; she was totally naked underneath. When she saw Ken's eyes nearly pop out she slid her feet wide apart causing her labial lips to open up displaying the red flesh of her wet vagina. Quietly she carried on sipping her drink.

Ian's cock hardened, knowing that his wife wasn't just doing this to tease. Her amazing nipples had become erect and elongated - he knew she was sexually aroused and probably ready for a fuck. As though to prove him right her left hand dropped to her upper thigh before creeping across to finger her cunt, making small circular movements, stimulating her clitoris.

'Did you manage to get me something to help me enjoy being a really very wicked naughty girl?' she asked.

'I've got stuff to enhance our experience, yes,' Ken told her. 'Not just you, Katie, we guys too.'

'I hope I'll still remember all the details of the night's events, tomorrow!' she said grinning.

'You will!' Ken assured her. 'Best if we wait till the others arrive before we indulge - then the effect will last throughout the party.'

'Lovely! Kate said. 'I'll get myself another drink.'

She dismissed Ken's offer of playing waiter and stood up, making sure she walked close to

Ken's chair, giving him a close up view of her cunt.

'Shall I get you another drink?' she asked their host. Ken handed her his glass without taking his eyes off her pussy and wobbling tits.

Returning to stand in front of him she bent forward and placed his drink on the nearby coffee table, then instead of returning to her seat, she took a long sip of wine, turned her body and lowered herself down on his lap. She kissed him hard on the lips, taking his hand and placing it over her large nipples.

'I think we have to try and get you used to having my husband in the room, Ken. Spend a little time playing with my pussy and tits while he watches - then you can fuck me!'

She looked across at Ian and smiled. His cock was already trying to poke through his robe; he took it out and began to pull his foreskin back and forth, slowly wanking while he watched his wife being fingered.

'Suck my nipples, Ken!' Katie breathed. 'Bite them!'

It didn't take long for Ken to relax and the sight of Katie's husband sat masturbating while he watched reassured him that it was okay to go all out, stretching her vagina by almost inserting his entire hand and sucking hard and pulling her nipples with his teeth. He didn't even hear his friend Brad enter the apartment. Katie did though and beckoned him over.

'Let me suck your cock,' she cooed, with a naughty grin.

Ian found it difficult to control the urge to cum as he watched his wife open wide and take the second guys hard penis deep in her mouth, moving her head to and fro. Moving around she shifted her body so Ken could release his own stiff cock from his jeans then straddled him, helping him insert his cock in her pussy. Still sucking Brad while gyrating on Ken's dick she held out an inviting hand, wanting her husband to come and join in the fun. For many minutes she alternated between sucking the two men who stood in front of her while she wriggled and bounced on Ken's cock having her nipples rolled and squeezed between his fingers and thumb.

When Ian saw Brad's sticky white stuff shoot over his wife's chin then between her cleavage and belly he lost control and shot his load in her mouth. Katie took the lot letting some dribble down her chin before swallowing the rest. Ken now bounced her faster and harder gripping her hips to steady her letting the other two guys watch her well rounded breasts bounce and bob; Brad had never before seen such long protruding nipples. Ken's climax wasn't long in coming - Katie secretly had experienced two.

'I think I'd better have another shower!' Katie said, when she caught her breath, 'Then put some clothes on.'

'Is there any point? Brad asked.

Katie laughed. 'I wouldn't like to show all that's on offer as soon as they walk through the door - a little teasing and mystery goes a long way, building up a man's desire - you should know that!'

The time soon passed. Katie reminded the men not to mention Ian was her husband. The first guys arrived, Ken let them in. They took one look at Kate and gave a big grin.

'Hello again - remember us. My goodness, you look different with your clothes on!'

Ian looked startled but had to appear unconcerned.

'We met at Wally's,' Del informed Ken and Brad, 'Katie had taken a shower and walked out of the bathroom totally naked expecting to find Wally and Tony outside - we had an interesting conversation. Pity we didn't have time to get to know each other better.'

Ian's eyes met Katie's nervous glance; he nodded briefly signalling he was in control and wasn't angry at her. Katie looked relieved so smiled at him as Brad handed beers to the guests, distracting them.

'Want another drink Katie?'

'I think I'd like a large G&T please, Brad.'

Ian knew she was getting ready to crank up the action, he settled for a beer too.

'So how come you're not out playing,' Katie asked.

'There's no gig tonight - in fact there's no longer any band. Tony had a visit from a couple of heavies. Bernard didn't approve of him circulating photos of him and Harry - and of course you Katie. We heard the full story of what happened. You don't upset Bernard. Tony won't be able to play for a while. We ain't bothered - too much aggro in that band, Tony's an arsehole.'

'Told you I'd make sure it was sorted - he'll give you no more trouble,' Ken told Katie. ' I had a word in Bernards ear last night. He told me to leave it, no trouble in the club, he'd sort it out off the premises.'

'By the way', Brad said,changing the subject, 'This is Ian, he's a mate.' Ian acknowledged the pair picturing his wife standing naked between them, flirting.

The group sat about talking and drinking for a while then there was a knock at the door. The guys from upstairs had arrived and again time was spent introducing everyone. Katie downed a few more G&T's and flirted with all the men, showing parts of her body they normally wouldn't see.

'I think I'll go and get dressed properly now,' she said.

'Oh no, spoilsport - we like you as you are, don't cover up!' Trevor shouted. The others agreed.

Katie gave a wicked smile. 'After a few more drinks I might be the one complaining that you're not showing me what you've got to offer! I'd planned to wear a tight sexy black gown tonight, but I think I've changed my mind - bit too formal for an intimate house party.'

'You mean a raunchy party where you being the only lady, might get a bit hot!'

'Exactly.' Katie laughed. 'Who knows what we'll get up to. I bought a little dress today, nice and loose, and made of flimsy material that will keep me cool, buttons down the front if I do get too warm I can unfasten some of them.'

'Or better still, all of them!' Called someone, causing the others to make lewd guttural, sexual sounds.

Katie knew she was getting them going. 'Or let one of you guys unfasten the last few!' There was a big roar from the men. Ian felt his heart beat a little faster knowing the raucous bunch of men, soon to be inebriated and out of control would all want to perform unspeakable sex acts with his wife who was enjoying herself feeding their lustful desires, making it clear she was willing to be their plaything for the night.

'One disappointment for you though, boys. I was going to wear a 50s style corset and suspender belt for you, with seamed stockings. But that would look silly with the skirt I have in mind because it's very short - you can give me your opinion in a few minutes.' She gave them one her sexiest wanton smirks. 'Maybe I can wear the other outfit later, though; what do you guys reckon?'

'I for one think we're gonna have a fucking good time tonight!' Del said.

'What, literally?' Kate asked as she walked into the bedroom chuckling.

While she was away, the guys from upstairs, Sam and Bob, who had never met Katie before looked very sceptical. The others knew from experience, Ken and Brad had already fucked her, Trevor and Del, had seen how she had flaunted her naked body and hinted she'd be up for a fun time - and of course, the other guy, her husband, thought he knew what she was capable of but was beginning to realise how wrong he was.

'Come on! Is she for real or is she just a prick teaser? She's really gonna party with all of us?' Sam asked unconvinced. 'She looks too classy.'

'Will be hell of a gang bang, if she's genuine.' Bob said.'

'Nah! It's not like she's the usual chick spaced out and trying to raise money to pay her drug debts is it? I think someone is winding us up!'

'Speaking of which!' Ken announced, throwing little plastic bags on the table. This move was news to Ian. 'One each - take them when and if you feel you need them.'

'What the fuck are they?'

'Viagra. If you want to really enjoy yourself with Katie, give her a good time and need to make sure you keep hard for her - there's your solution.'

All the men, including Ian, picked up a tablet.

When Katie eventually waltzed out of the bedroom she was dancing to the music being played on the CD player. The little flared dress she wore was probably the shortest mini dress the men had ever seen. As she swayed her hips and spun around she gave the men an amazing views, brief though they were, of what was underneath - which was nothing at all - Katie wore no underwear, she was totally naked apart from the very thin cotton mini dress. The buttoned top clung to her breasts and her nipples were plainly pressed tight against the material. Three buttons were already unfastened displaying a very generous amount of cleavage.

'See what I mean boys, would have looked silly if I'd have put stockings on.'

'Would have looked damn sexy though!' Del said.

'Well, like I said before, maybe I can give you a treat later. Now where's my drink?'

Brad handed her a freshly refilled glass of gin. The men stared at her knowing that if she did anything other than stand straight up she'd be showing everything she had.

'Thank you,' Kate said taking the drink. 'Didn't you have something else for me, too?'

Ken handed her a couple of little tablets.

'So how long will it take before they turn me into an extra-naughty sex mad little housewife?' With that she run the little pill over her wet lips then taking it into her mouth washed it down with a sip of her drink. She watched how her seductive actions aroused the men even more.

'Varies, but not long. You're already a naughty girl.' Ken told her.

Trevor laughed, 'God, if your husband could see you now!'

Katie gave a big smile. 'Wouldn't that be a crazy thing! But Ken's right, I am already a very naughty girl.'

As she spoke she leant against the sideboard and slowly lifted her left leg and placed her foot on the seat of a chair. The men seemed to gasp in unison, as the lips of her labia separated to show the glistening redness of the inner flesh of her vagina. Her dress was so short it hardly needed to ride up, it was already almost showing her belly.

'I caught the comment you came out with,' she said to Sam. 'Do you still think I'm a prick-teaser? Come over here and be the first to find out - cock or tongue! The others can watch and see how good you are. Get your trousers off!'

There were loud guffaws all around the room. 'Come on Sam, rise to the challenge!' someone said.

Katie continued goading poor Sam, who now wished he hadn't made the comment. She lowered her hand and fingered her clit, opening her cunt lips up even wider.

'Come on Sam, show me your cock,' she purred, 'Come and fuck me! Get undressed - in fact, why don't you all get undressed - and show me what you've got between your legs!'

Some hesitated, others hurriedly threw off their clothes. While they were distracted, busy disrobing Sam quickly rushed up to Katie and slipped his cock into her pussy. She made agreeable noises as he proceeded to fuck her kissing the sensitive side of her neck just under her ear. A hand went to her breasts and undid more buttons until he could rub and pull on her erect nipples. Over her shoulder she could see a queue of hard cocks waiting their turn.

'No need to wait boys - I have two spare hands here.'

It was Trevor and Del who stepped forward each side of Katie and wrapped her hands round their stiff shafts. Now she wanked the two of them while Sam gave her good seeing to, making her arse bang the sideboard against the wall as he rammed his cock up her cunt. Katie insisted he suck and bite her nipples. When Sam finally shot his white stuff into her hole and pulled away Katie sank down and took the wanking cocks in her mouth, alternating every minute, using her tongue to tease the piss holes on the purple helmets, until they too spurted forth white sticky jism.

With those three men temporary satisfied she stood up and looked at the other three who had been slowly masturbating as they watched.

'Shift change, boys - let me feel your lovely cocks now' She beckoned them over.

No one even noticed that Ian still sat there quietly, tugging on his dick - except his wife!

As the three patient but excited members of the second shift stepped forward Katie once again opened her legs wide to accept a hard penis in her cunt while she worked on the others with her hands. This time, when the one fucking her shot his load, she turned her body and bent forward.