Katie's Final Adventure (Maybe!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck me from behind!' she instructed, dragging the last guy to position himself in front of her so she could suck his cock. Greedily she sucked and licked while the man behind shagged her fast and furious, grabbing her tits and treating them very roughly making her squeal.

Mmmm!' she murmured, as she swallowed the warm pre-cum.

Now Ian sensed his wife's arousal was reaching great heights, he decided he'd better do more than just watch and wank before the men became suspicious. He joined the action and placed her hand around his dick. Katie managed to glance up and winked at him. It wasn't long before the guy she was sucking off came in her mouth; Ian quickly replaced him enjoying being able to watch his wife being well fucked from behind at close quarters. He could tell that Katie was going into her submissive mode, by the sounds she made and the the expression on her face when she stopped sucking and looked up at him with a lewd grin. Her raised libido was also amplified with the help of the little pills she had taken.

What excited Ian further was noticing that when Trevor popped a Viagra tablet in his mouth and knocked back a large whisky the others decided to follow suit. Very shortly Katie would be getting fucked very hard by men able to keep their erections for a long time. Then he heard Brad asking his mate Ken if he had more of the pills he gave Katie.

'I don't think she needs any more,' Ken told him.

'I meant for us, not Katie, knob-head! What about it guys, do you want something that'll give you a bit of extra sexual exhilaration that will go nicely with the Viagra?'

Now Ian was beginning to wonder if Katie would be able to last the pace - though the thought of six very sexually aroused men with no limits sporting six permanently erect cocks fucking his wife every way possible throughout the night gave him an incredible perverted thrill. She would let them use her, do whatever they wanted. And he'd get to watch! His spunk shot into her mouth at the very thought.

Katie looked a little spaced out when she stood upright and turned toward the men.

'What are you taking?' she asked, speaking slowly and almost slurring her words.

'Same as you - and we've taken Viagra to make sure we give you a good time!'

Katie gave an odd cackle, 'You'll be hard all night!'

'That's the idea, Kate!'

She went and sat down leaving her legs open and her breasts hanging out the top of her dress, then when another large glass of gin was offered to her she took it, taking a gulp right away. The men sat around to, their eyes on Katie, playing with their cocks, as though waiting for the Viagra and little pills to take affect. Katie sipped her drink, gazing at one stiffening cock then the other. Almost subconsciously her spare hand went to her pussy and opened her labia, gently rubbing her clitoris.

'Katie, I have a question for you,' Del suddenly said.

'What is it?' Katie asked almost sleepily.

'Do you like anal sex?'

She looked dazed, her mannerisms and speech were stuporous and befuddled. To the surprise of all the men, including her husband she lazily leaned over to the coffee table and put down her drink.

'Oh, okay, I suppose so.' Then she turned her body in the chair and lazily dropped on her knees, resting her torso on the seat, sticking out her naked posterior. 'Make sure you use plenty of oil.'

Ken, not believing her response, didn't want to waste the chance and rushed into the kitchen to find what he could to lubricate her bumhole before she changed her mind. The other men stared and marvelled at the way she submissively spread her thighs and pushed her arse out opening up her brown wrinkled hole. Sam wanted to plunge his cock straight in but restrained himself. Very patiently but with a sudden increase in their sexual craving they sat pulling on their foreskins like well trained hounds, waiting for permission to pounce.

Ian, who had not taken any supplements sat with heart pounding. He held his tablets in his hand, undecided whether or not to wash them down his throat. His wife Katie was offering up her backside, submitting and willing to be arse fucked by all six men!

When Ken rushed back into the room and tossed a small jar to Del, who was already knelt behind her playing with her anus and pussy, the other men groaned and moaned with animal delight, excited as to what was about to happen. They were all now in a state of highly perverse sexual abandon. There were sounds of heavy breathing and gasps as they watched their friend fill his fingers with the greasy contents of the jar and work his fingers inside the arse of the compliant woman. After smearing his cock with his now very greasy hand he lost no time in plunging in right up to the hilt. Now the shouts and utterances sounded more like a crowd watching a rodeo as the men with very hard cocks took turns, almost pushing each other aside in their eagerness to fuck the backside of Ian's wife, who was far from being quiet and still.

'Yeah! Mmmm!' She cried, wriggling her bum and pushing back, as though wishing the invading cocks were thicker and longer. Though every man squirted his sperm up into her rectum, thanks to the Viagra their cocks stayed rock hard - and thanks to the little pills the power of their libido didn't diminish. Some did require a little rest from the physical exertion but spent that time lying to her side and lifting her body to gain access to her nipples and soft well-rounded breasts.

Katie obliged supporting herself on her arms allowing hands to maul her tits and finger her cunt.

Ian saw the powerful enjoyment his submissive wife was experiencing from the gang bang and he was thrilled enough to pop the pills he held in his clenched fist, into his mouth and guzzle down a large glass of whisky. Now he was impatient to join in with the others and fuck Katie's arsehole.

When he eventually stood up Katie must have sensed his approach and turned her head. Wearing an obscenely lascivious leering smile she urged him forward.

'Come and enjoy yourself!'

Ian wasted no time to get behind his wife and penetrate her backside. After fucking her for several minutes he leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

'Do you want more?'

'Yeah!'

Keeping his cock inside her anus he lifted her up and turned her toward the other men, while kneading her big breasts.

'I'll hold her steady, if you want to fuck her!'

Of course they did! Katie looked at the six hard cocks and smiled as she moaned.

For a few minutes the men playing with their cocks as they watched the guy they thought a stranger pull on Katie's nipples and massage her breasts. Then one man came forward and roughly pushed his rampant cock up Katie's cunt and began to fuck her with a rough enthusiasm. Ian was probably more sexually excited than any man in the room. Holding his wife still while six men, rampant with lust from ingesting sexual stimulants and having no fear their throbbing phalluses would fail them, provided him with probably the greatest thrill he had ever experienced.

The depraved husband,his own cock permanently erect, thrilled as the men took turns with his wife, fucking, pulling hard and twisting her nipples, biting them, squeezing her soft bouncing breasts and uttering disgusting profanities. Katie meanwhile was almost delirious with joy, asking for more, begging the men to bite harder on her amazingly long nipples and jerking her body up and down experiencing almost continual orgasms.

When the abusers began to grow impatient, needing to get back inside her soaking cunt, Ian shuffled over to a dining chair and maintaining his position, managed to pull it to the middle of the room and flopped down with his cock ramming fully up her back passage.

'Come on boys, she has two hands doing nothing and a mouth that needs filling apart from her cunt. Let's see if we can make full use of her. For Ian, the perverted and depraved experience of facing close up to the men gang banging his wife while he held her was a joy beyond belief. Looking into their eyes, and seeing the animal expressions on their faces as they ravaged Katie made his heart thump and his stomach flutter. After several minutes of this intense sexual episode he felt a need to step back and view the scene from where he could also watch his wife's response.

' Which one of you guys wants to take my place and fill her bum hole?'

Pretending he needed a drink Ian withdrew and kissed his wife as he helped lower her down on a very thick stiff pole, holding apart her arse cheeks. Katie grinned manically and gasped when the hard weapon slid up her anus. She was very eager when, after another man knelt and filled her pussy she opened her mouth wide to take a throbbing cock between her lips, then both hands were made to grip and wank penises wet with her love juices.

The man left out was Ken who looked on awestruck holding his cock, smiling. He joined Ian and knocked back a large whisky. Both guys watched, wanked and drank until eventually the marauding men clearly needed to take a rest and indeed a drink.

Ken sat quietly next to the still excited and sexually aroused Ian who was watching Katie, sitting on the carpet, legs asunder, wearing a lascivious smile on her face and begging for someone to get her a large gin and tonic. He was about to speak to the excited and debauched husband when suddenly Katie rose and came over to stand over him, legs apart. He gazed at her cunt, dripping with cum that trickled down her thighs.

'Have you had enough?' Ian asked of his wife.

She stepped closer and gave a plain answer. 'No.'

Ken looked on incredulous as Ian partially raised up his body and placed his mouth against the sopping sperm filled vagina of his wife and began to lick and suck on her clit, thrusting his tongue deep into her hole, letting the warm juice dribble past his lips. Katie gave him one of her wanton leers then grinned at Ken, before turning around and bending forward pushing her arse crack into the face of her husband. She pulled her cheeks apart revealing her well-stretched anal ring, that too oozing with the sperm of several men. Ian ran his tongue from her cunt to her anus and rolled his tongue around her rusty sheriff's badge - her anus winked at him, allowing him more access. Then suddenly she was gone - to refill her glass with gin.

Ken spoke quietly to Ian.

'I was unsure whether I dared make a request - but now I think it's okay to ask!'

'Ask what?' Ian inquired.

'I have a fetish I'd like to satisfy - I'm wondering if you'd agree to let me indulge. The mood Katie is in I think she is likely to go along with anything at the moment.'

Ian took a breathe, his depraved excitement once again building up.

'What do you want to do?'

'I want to take her into the bathroom,' Ken told him hesitantly. 'Just me and her.'

Ian took a deep breath, all manner of images flashed across his mind. Before he could process the information Katie stepped out of the bedroom. She wore only a tiny corset with suspenders attached, holding up black fishnet stockings - nothing else. Her nipples looked longer than they ever had. All the men fidgeted and grunted with approval. Katie did a twirl, delighted at the effect she was having on the men.

Ian spoke slowly and deliberately to the man sat next to him. 'You'd better make your move then while you can.'

Katie's husband watched, as the man rose, took hold of his wife and bent to kiss her erect nipples. Then he whispered something in her ear. Ian saw the expression on her face change and her eyes open wide with surprise. He witnessed her throw a swift glance toward him then immediately look Ken in the eye - and give him a brief nod. Wasting no time Ken took her by the hand and quickly led her off into the bathroom. Just as the door was closing Ian saw his wife look toward him with the look of a child who was about to do something really naughty. It was a full twenty minutes before they reappeared. Katie looked preoccupied, deep in thought.

For the next two hours the wife was passed round the room, sometimes to satisfy the lust of one man, sometimes two or more simultaneously. Ian too, took his turn and abused her as roughly as any other man. He kept feeling unsettled as he noticed the self-satisfied look on Ken's face. As he fucked his wife he studied her face, trying to read her mind. When the more extreme and perverted images he could imagine flashed across his mind he felt fired-up and grabbing her hair forced his cock into her mouth fucking her face fast and hard making her gag. He watched with a deviant warped sexual thrill as the other men penetrated every hole and shot their sticky jism over her body and into her mouth.

Eventually the time had to come when all concerned became too tired and too weak to carry on, falling asleep wherever they lay - including the promiscuous wife, Katie and her husband, both in each others arms.

A few woke up late, others stayed put, out like a light. Ian had a vague memory that sometime in the early hours he had opened his eyes in time to see Katie, still naked bar the stockings, coming out of the bathroom with two men - one of them Ken.

It was almost evening before the couple felt like setting off home, driving their respective vehicles so unable to discuss the events of the night before. All had parted amicably, making no promises or arrangements to meet again. Unknown to each other Katie would have loved a replay - Ian,was unsure, mentally changing his mind. They would need to do a lot of soul searching and a lot of talking needed to be done.