All Comments on 'Katie's Gift'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Man

This is a very successful, in several other genres, and this is all he has for LW. A father, son, whore triad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incest

I know it was FIL and not father but felt incest to me. Couldnt finish the story. I saw what it was so blame me for the attempted read rather than moving on. But for a wife to seduce her husbands father? So wrong on so many levels. I quit before she got hubby to agree so i dont have that image.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Soazoldman you don't get it!

Most of cheating wife stories try to focus on sex.

There are few that don't, but not many.

You are one of the ones that don't get the difference.

IT ISN'T about having sex with someone else... most likely there were cocks in there before you, and there will be ones after you.

IT IS about you waking up on the hospital bed, and finding out that she sold your kidney to the highest bidder.

I don't know if you can grasp what I said to you, but yeah... I know it is a fiction and it doesn't have to make sence, but if you want people to enjoy your work, than YOU HAVE TO apply some logic to your thinking. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So when is it Dan's turn?

When does he get an extra round heal slut to fuck?

But in the meantime why worry about her, just fuck her like a cheap whore and walk away when done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

i thought this was loving wife just another slut and incest and a stupid husband time to grow some balls and get out

Wildspur55Wildspur55over 4 years ago
I like it.

I think this is a great story with lots of hot sex. I don't get why the anonymous commenters have to inject their self righteous morality into a story. They should take it in and enjoy it for what it is. I also think it is very appropriate for the LW category. It is a love story. Thanks Soazoldman for another great story. I appreciate your sharing different and unusual scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You do realize

When the Fatber-in-law passes, Danny will leave her don 't you. I hope she is expecting that outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That made my skin crawl

I can't think of a bigger betrayal than a Father fucking his son's wife. That's a recipe for never speaking to your Father again and spending years in therapy. Nothing erotic or sexy about this drivel. A really disgusting story. BARF!

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
To be fair, I won't rate this.

You told us up front what it was, so I just skimmed it to confirm.

This is sick shit! Sex with a father-in-law corrupts every aspect of the family unit along with the love and support that a father-in-law gives his children. Anyone attracted to this is one sick little puppy.

Thank you for warning me. For that, you get a pass.

See a therapist.

maxx308maxx308over 4 years ago
Well written story

Personally I think this story showed just how much love and compassion the son had for not just his father but for his wife as well. If they were all good with the arraignment then what harm were they doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

Sick and disgusting.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Maxx

I think you are correct, an arraignment is just what these characters need.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Fantasies of an old man

And such they will remain. Creepy AF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If this

If this can be posted, is anything unfit anymore?

SoazoldmanSoazoldmanover 4 years agoAuthor
I failed to get past some issues

Obviously I didn't accomplish my goal to relate this story as a love story. Katie's Gift was based on a story related to me by friends a couple of months ago who are also a swinging couple that my girlfriend and I get together with on a regular basis. The real life Katie and Dan are and have been sexually liberal, they have been swingers for years and before the encounter with Karl. In reality Katie and Dan decided together that they would include Karl in their sexual activities Karl and Maria were also swingers according to Dan. So when Karl became depressed they thought it might help him to get Maria off his mind.

I embellished the story to create some suspense and tension as authors do. Otherwise it would have been a boring read about a sexually liberated couple and swinging. I did get a sense from them that it was an act of love.

So for all of you who live in some kind of sexual bubble, that's alright for you. But don't get angry or self-righteous. I don't need therapy and neither does the couple Katie and Dan represent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

The negative fools in this portion of Lietrotica would hate it no matter what. But this was a very heartwarming story that also included some good sex scenes. Stories like this would make the Hallmark channel a ton of money if they put this on instead of that nauseating stuff they air. Thank you for creating a fine piece of story telling and for being brave enough to share it here. Please continue to write and post. It was much appreciated.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Beautiful

What a truly beautiful story! I hope you continue to write as this was an amazing story!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Previous

The previous two commenters must be hlilgh. If not, then they need immediate professional help. Heartwarming my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Toxic category

I enjoyed this story very much. Yes, I read it as a heartwarming romance tale.

It’s unfortunate for the author that he submitted this to the LW category. That space is tough on stories that have a tender side, and it’s the kiss of death for a contest entry.

Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
A Second Comment

To those who view this as anything other than Loving, get over yourselves. This was heartwarming, sensual, sexual, loving and just about all the other words used to describe the loving act of sex. Just because you yourself don't think in those terms or feel the way these people felt doesn't make it wrong. It is called polyamorous. It means you can love more than one person at a time. To some, it's just sex, but to others it is a loving relationship between more than two people. I hope you continue to write stories. I absolutely loved this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A great story

I find this is a wonderful story. I to make my father in law happy. And he makes me happy. I love them both. My desire is to be with both together. Fingers crossed, you have given me the hope it still might. Thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sick

Cure: ZyclonB shower. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is not 'Loving Wives'

A tale of woman who gets it on with her father-in-law belongs under Incest/Taboo. I was enjoying the tale until she began calling him 'Dad'!

shadowolf1shadowolf1almost 3 years ago
screw society

as long as all are of legal age or grown adults...who cares what they think...loving a family member in this way should not concern them...i would have loved to been with my mother or sisters...even married but it never came to pass because of what society pushed on people

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Gross. Way to cavalierly debase her marriage. Whatever. Who cares about the FIL. She was breaking her vows with no guilt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...