Katie's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
772 Followers

"I was trying to be quiet," he whispered as he leaned in to give me a kiss.

I gently moved to get out of the bed so I wouldn't disturb Karl. Dan and I threw on robes and made our way to the kitchen. I started a pot of coffee.

"How do you feel this morning?" Dan asked me.

"My pussy is a little sore," I confessed. "But I feel wonderful."

"That's good," he said.

"How long have you known?" I inquired.

"Known what?" he asked.

"Me being with your Dad," I replied sheepishly.

"Oh, that. A couple of years now," he answered with a grin.

"A couple of years?" I stated incredulously. "And you never confronted me or talked to me about it."

"I was really surprised when Dad called me and asked if I wanted to go out a have a beer with him," my husband started to tell me. "It was so out of the blue and I was extremely worried about him at the time. He was so depressed. All the way driving over to the bar all I could think of was he was going to tell me he no longer had the will to live."

Dan paused and I reflected back to that first time with his father.

"When I saw him sitting at a table with a worried expression, my heart sank. He confessed to me everything that had happened between the two you," Dan told me.

"You weren't mad or upset?" I responded.

"No, not at all," my husband said to me. "I could see what it meant to my father. He felt guilty but he told me you had given him a new desire for life. When he promised me it would never happen again, I thought how wonderful it was for him and I told him I hoped the two of you would continue."

"I cheated on you with your own father," I lamented.

"You didn't cheat on me. Not only did you give him a new passion for life, you reminded me what loving sexual person you are," my husband responded. "I couldn't wait to get home that night and passionately make love with you."

"It was great sex that night," I remembered it was the best we had had in a long time. I got up out of my chair and went to embrace my husband. I kissed him so hard. My tongue was so far into his mouth when I heard Karl's voice.

"I see you two lovebirds are starting off the morning right," he said.

"Come here, Dad," I said and we all embraced.

********

Dan and I decided it would be best if Dad moved in with us. Since Billy was away at college most of time we gave Karl Billy's room. We figured the few times of the year Billy came home to visit he could sleep in his sister's room or, if she was home too, on the couch. Neither Dan, Karl nor myself wanted the kids to know about our arrangement.

Maybe society would frown on our arrangement but for the three of us it seemed natural. Dan realized the voyeur in himself. He loved to watch his father and me engaged in all sorts of sexual acts, whether Karl was eating my pussy or I was sucking his cock or we were fucking.

I particularly enjoyed being double teamed. Dan had the most amazing oral skills and his father adored my tits. I would lay there while waves of pleasure consumed my entire body. We eventually figured out the logistics of a double penetration, Dan would pound my ass while Karl's cock was in my pussy. It felt wonderful and I would cum a lot.

That Christmas was a turning point in our lives. I dreamed how wonderful it would be if life could go on that way forever. It did for a long time, almost twenty years, then Karl's heart weakened and he could no longer engage sexually. Still, he slept in the same bed as Dan and I and he enjoyed watching us, even encouraging us.

I know that the day will come when Karl leaves us, leaves the world. Every time the thought comes to me I quickly push it away and think about Christmas Eve with my two lovers.

The end.

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
772 Followers
12