Katie's Kinks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had sex almost nonstop for two weeks until Katie's water broke. I felt like a god wheeling Katie around the hospital in a wheelchair. It was like she was on display, showing everyone just how big I made her, her heavily pregnant belly swelling out of the clothes she borrowed. I was so proud of us. Katie was a little disappointed when the babies came because they looked exactly like me and only a bit like her. "We're gonna have to try again," Katie teased while admiring our twin boys. There's no other woman on the planet that would talk about having more kids after just giving birth. Her kinks were more powerful than I predicted. I smiled in response. My fraternal twin boys smiled back at me.

"They at least need a sister," I added. Katie blushed and bit her bottom lip. The boys sucked away at her engorged tits. She beckoned for me to bend down to kiss her. Katie snuck her tongue in my mouth the moment I kissed her. We made out for a moment before the nurse arrived. Apparently they made a mistake on the birth certificate because Tyrone is on file as her husband. They had to make new ones.

"Yes, he's the baby daddy," Katie confirmed with a wink. They made the corrections and we were sent on our way a few hours later. We actually tried to get married about three weeks after the twins were born but Tyrone refused to sign any divorce papers. We never tried again after that. It was a lot kinkier to remain as two best friends. Two best friends who fuck. Two best friends who have babies together. In fact, when it was finally safe to have sex again, Katie was on me immediately. I missed her massively pregnant belly but the plump little pot belly that remained was quite hot too. Plus Katie reminded me that if I truly missed her pregnant body, I could always bring it back again.

"Did you know that women tend to get bigger in their second pregnancies?" Katie declared as I pumped her full of cum. She gently stroked her plump belly. Her smile looked as devilish as ever. It was clear we were both going to give in to our kinks.

12