Katie's New Job

Story Info
Katie gets a new job at the hospital.
11.3k words
4.48
35.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Pt.10 of Jason & Katie's story, following on from 'Amara: A New Addition to the Family'.

This is a rather 'smut-lite' story this time around, but rest assured there is still some excellent smut in here!

Tags: Hyper Boobs, Hyper Cock, Hyper Balls, Excessive Cum, Cumflation, Lesbian, Sixty-Nine, Huge Ass/Bubble Butt, Hyper Problems

* * * * *

Jason rested his elbow on the dinner table to support his head, which was now feeling quite heavy from stress. Katie cuddled up next to him and held his arm tenderly, joining him in looking over all the financial papers sprawled across the table, and rested her head on his shoulder. "So, we're broke?" Jason asked, and Amara on the other side of the table shook her head.

"Not exactly, you're just spending more than you're earning," she clarified, looking over an expenditure report for the couple. "Your streaming is your main source of income, but with the mortgage, the monthly payments on the pool construction and lift installation, and my salary, you're just bleeding money every week. In other words, in a few more months, you will be broke." Jason sighed heavily and dropped his head down, exasperated.

"So what can we do?" he questioned, wondering how on earth they'd be able to salvage their funds.

"We could pay Amara in sex instead of money?" Katie joked, squeezing a small, half-hearted laugh from her worried boyfriend. Amara chuckled too, but quickly regained her composure.

"As tempting as that is, you would get charged with slavery if you don't pay me with actual money. I think the best course of action would be a second stream of income for the two of you. Though, can either of you even get a job?" Amara asked, reaching under the table and patting Jason's soft schlong as it lay between her legs. She felt it pulse a little at her touch, and Jason sighed. "Your... sizes might make any job you get quite difficult."

"I could try and get my old tech support job back," Jason said, grabbing his phone. 'I could work from home with that job, it might help?" He dialled the number for his old boss and waited while it rang.

A few minutes later the phone call concluded, and Jason groaned. "They filled my role ages ago, there's no way they can hire me." The three of them sat silent for a moment as they pondered what to do next, before Katie perked up.

"I could go and work as a nurse?"

As soon as she spoke, both Jason and Amara looked at her incredulously. "A nurse?" Jason wondered out loud, trying to make sure he heard her right, and Katie playfully slapped him on the arm.

"Hey, my degree isn't just for show! I'm totally qualified." Jason looked into her eyes to see how serious she was, and shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure, why not? I'm sure you'll be great!" He leaned in and kissed her on the lips passionately, and as he did they all heard a loud *thunk* as the papers on the table moved about. Amara reached down to feel Jason's cock stiffening against the underside of the table and shuffled back to give it some room.

"I'll leave you guys to it," she said quietly as she scurried off to her room, probably to masturbate to the thought of the two lovers downstairs railing each other. As she headed out, Jason moved back from the table and stood up, unveiling the full size of his balls from their little resting place under his seat. Since they had gotten so big and unwieldy, one of the other modifications they'd made to the flat was a bowl shape built into the floor under the table where Jason sat so he could fit his mammoth nuts under the table with ease.

Katie wrapped her arms around Jason's neck as they kissed, and while she did she turned the two of them around until she was next to the table. Their kiss broke apart as she playfully pushed him away, then turned to bend herself over the table. She wiggled her butt at Jason enticingly as she used her huge tits as pillows, and looked back at him.

"Come on then, use me as as your little jerk-off toy," she said to him, her voice dripping in sex, and Jason took up her invitation without hesitation. He heaved his heavy log up and dropped it down onto her ass, and the constantly spewing precum coated her back within seconds. He pulled his rod backwards carefully until it lined up with her puckered asshole, before shoving forward hard and filling her insides. "Oh, yes! Fuck me Jason, treat me like a slut!" Katie screamed in pleasure as Jason began to thrust in a rhythm.

"You like being my fucking fleshlight, huh whore?" Jason asked in a deep, commanding voice, and Katie bit her lip in need as she nodded desperately, moaning like a pornstar with every thrust of Jason's monstrous hog as she started to cum from the mix of her boyfriend's enormous cock and authoritative voice. As she got pushed further up with each thrust, Jason's balls swung forward and smacked into her calves, leaving red marks across them with every slam. "Urgh, I'm gonna cum!" Jason soon grunted through his tensed face, trying to hold back until the last minute.

"Fucking fill me babe, blow me up!" Katie squealed as the first sludgey shot of jizz fired into her ass, and her belly began to swell wider and wider as it heroically contained the gallons of spunk that Jason's balls were trying to offload inside her. With every pulse of jism Katie grew bigger and heavier, and the wooden table began to creak and groan under the rising heft of her cumflated belly.

"Give me more! More!" Katie wanted nothing more than to feel her stomach stretch with her lover's seed as he pumped her even more full until...

*CRACK*

The table snapped in half beneath Katie and she fell onto the floor, her ballooned stomach bouncing her safely as she collided with the ground. Jason's cock was pulled down as she fell and it began disgorging cum all over her back, but he battled through the overwhelming feeling of his orgasm to lean forward and hold her leg. "Are you... ok babe?" he asked through gritted teeth, and she nodded dreamily.

"Oh yeah, I'm very ok..." she cooed as she rubbed her nipples in circles. She looked back at him and slowly drifted out of her orgasmic trance, and looked around at the broken splinters of wood surrounding her.

"Shit, I guess we'll need to add 'new table' to our expenses," she joked.

* * * * *

Half an hour later, Jason was sitting on the sofa watching TV while Katie made some calls. She was still stuck, immobile on top of her inflated belly which was now roughly the size of a large beanbag, while Amara sweeped up the wood from the table around her. With her cellphone in hand, Katie made the necessary calls to find some work.

"Hello, is this Dr. Rutherford? At St. William's Hospital?" She chatted over the phone for several minutes, only stopping to ask Amara to go and fetch her papers for her Biology Degree. After almost 25 minutes on the call, she hung up and immediately began to dial again.

"Hiya Dr. Sommers, it's Katie! I was wondering if you could help me with a referral?"

After another long call with lots of chit-chat, she finished up and waited to see what would happen. "Is everything good Kate?" Jason called out from the sofa, looking over at his girlfriend.

"Yeah, Dr. Sommers said she'd put in a good word for me. I just need to wait for a little while until she calls him."

"Do you wanna have some fun while we wait?" Jason asked suggestively, reaching down to stroke his dormant dong, but Katie shook her head.

"Not now babe, I really need to focus on these calls. This is our house on the line, remember?" Jason huffed but understood, returning his attention to the television. After several more minutes of tense waiting, Katie's phone rang and she picked up faster than light.

"Miss Smith? I've spoken with Dr. Sommers and she seems to think very highly of you. We have an opening on our in-house training program two weeks from now, and I want you there. We'll email you soon with info on how to get your ID card."

Katie almost broke the windows in the house as she screamed with joy, her legs shaking with excitement in tandem with her frantic air-punching. "I GOT THE JOB!" she shouted loudly, and Jason stood from the sofa to shift himself over. He approached her and leaned down for a hug, and he held her tight as they shook in celebration.

"I'm so proud of you," Jason whispered into her ear before kissing her head.

* * * * *

One week later

* * * * *

Katie sauntered through the front door of her favourite clothing store, swinging the glass doors wide open to give her chest room to enter as she glanced at all of the high end pieces of fashion adorning the mannequins scattered over the store. Several of the shoppers inside looked over at the buxom beauty that had entered wearing some sneakers, some black form-fitting jeans, and a white t-shirt with 'NYMPHO' written across her tits in bright pink, glittery letters.

She stared down the other customers, twiddling her blonde hair in her fingers as she chewed some strawberry flavoured gum, and passed them by until she reached the ornate shop counter and dinged the little bell on top. A couple of seconds passed before a gorgeous woman poked her head around the door from the backroom and smiled. "Katie! How's my favourite customer doing? It's been a while, girl!"

The tall, curvy supermodel glided out from her hiding spot in the staff area and greeted Katie properly at the counter. "Hey Tasha, I'm doing good, I just came to pick up my order. The nurse outfit?" Tasha smiled and adjusted her professional black pant-suit.

"Oh, I'm really happy with how this one turned out. I'll be back in a sec!" She returned to the staff area and disappeared for a while, before coming back in with a plastic clothes bag containing a latex outfit within.

It was a stereotypical 'slutty nurse' deal; mostly white with red stripes along the scandalously short miniskirt, a built-in corset and red cross motif on one of the tight breast cups, and a little nurses hat to finish it off. "It's all been tailored to your size, as per usual," Tasha clarified as she handed over the bag to Katie, who excitedly opened it up and held it up next to her.

"It's amazing Tash, I can't wait to try it on!" She beamed as she dashed off to one of the changing rooms in the store, her boobs bouncing in her top as she moved quickly. Tasha watched her scurry off, her eyes glued to Katie's pillowy ass stretching her jeans to their limit, and her mind drifted off as it imagined that same ass being filled with Jason's unbelievable cock. She remembered the time Jason came in himself, his bulge stretching out his pants and reaching up over his shoulder, and her pussy tingled at the recalled image of his delicious-looking nuts bursting free from his sweats.

Several minutes later, Katie swaggered back into the main floor space of the shop donned in the new, shiny get-up she'd just bought. It hugged every exaggerated curve of her body, showing off her ass, hips, and extraordinary bustline in all their perverted glory. Now, stretched across her form, it became clear that the miniskirt only just managed to make its way over her butt and the top of the breast-cups were being held up by her nipples. "Mmm, I feel so sexy, I love it Tash! You've outdone yourself."

Tasha grinned and watched as Katie did a quick spin to show off the rest of the outfit, and she gave a little round of applause. "I'm so glad you like it. Maybe you could wear it to a hospital and join in as a real nurse!" She laughed at her own joke, but Katie's eyes widened.

"Oh my god, that's a great idea! I start my training next week, I can wear it then," She thought out loud excitedly, and Tasha laughed again. This time Katie just looked at her, confused. "What's so funny? I think it's a good idea..."

Tasha held back another burst of laughter as she composed herself. "You? A nurse? Come on Katie, have you seen you? You're a total bimbo!" She stifled another giggle as Katie's face fell, and she looked down at her feet. Or rather, into her cleavage.

"Hey, I wasn't joking. I start next week..." She mumbled dejectedly, and Tasha switched her tone as she approached the busty blonde and held her shoulder affectionately.

"Sorry Katie, but you can't blame me for not believing you. I love your style girl, and whatever you and Jason get up to at home is your business, but being a nurse? Don't you, like, need a degree for that?" Katie sniffled and held back some tears welling in her eyes. She darted back into the changing room, and emerged a few minutes later in her old clothes, with her eyeliner now starting to run down her reddened cheeks.

"Just send us the bill," she said abruptly as she stormed past Tasha out of the shop, clutching her new outfit under her arm and pushing past another customer, inadvertently bumping her out of the way with her breasts. Tasha watched her star-customer exit without another word, and slowly drifted back to her desk.

* * * * *

The front door swung shut behind Katie as she dropped the bag containing her new threads by the door, and she wiped her eyes to try and hide the fact she'd been sitting in the stationary car crying for the past 5 minutes. She dropped off her keys and wandered into the rest of the house, finding it empty. She looked around for a moment before hearing the water tank in the attic shudder as it switched on. "He's in the shower," she realised as she made her way upstairs.

She entered the bedroom and pulled off her top to reveal her braless tits, and then leaned down to peel off her tight jeans. Once she was fully in the nude, she slowly meandered over to the en-suite bathroom that was built for her and Jason. She carefully pushed the door open, and found both Jason and Amara inside.

The whole room functioned as a shower cubicle to allow for both of their abnormal sizes, and right now Jason was right in the middle of the room with one showerhead in his hand, washing his underarms. He was using his balls as a seat with his soft cock draped ahead of him, and Amara was kneeling next to the sleeping behemoth with a sponge and the other showerhead connected to the shower, scrubbing it down. As the bathroom door creaked open, it drew the attention of both of the shower's occupants.

"Oh, hey babe, you're back. Did you get your new clothes?" Jason inquired as he began to reach over his shoulder and wash his back. Katie walked over and sat on the smooth floor, resting her back against her lover's nuts and hugging her boobs close to her on her lap, a little affectation she'd picked up when she was younger. For some reason, cuddling her tits had always been a comforting thing for her when she was feeling down. She sighed deeply, clearly indicating something was wrong.

"Yeah, I got it." She sat quiet for a moment, then turned her head to face Jason behind her. "Do you think I'm smart?" She asked sincerely, and Jason cocked his head in sympathy.

"Oh Katie," he said tenderly, stopping his washing to reach down and cradle her head gently. "Of course you're smart. You've got a degree haven't you? There's no way you'd have that hanging in the hall if you weren't bright." Katie sighed again and held his hand as it embraced her head.

"I know, it's just..." She sat silent for another moment as she found the right words, leaving just the sound of running water and Amara's strained huffing as she washed off Jason's dick. "I love being your little slut, you know that. I love being a dumb bimbo, but... I think the real me is getting lost under my fetish." The tears started coming back, and she turned her head to bury it in Jason's ballsack. "Mm mpht mhre muh mu mam!" Her words came muffled as she spoke into the fleshy wall of Jason's cumtanks.

"Uh, what?" he asked carefully, realising his girlfriend was in a tender emotional state. She pulled her head back, her eyes red from tearing up, and she sniffled and restated her words.

"I'm not sure who I am."

She pouted with a deep sadness as she looked up into Jason's eyes, and he felt like he was about to tear up too. He reached down and pulled her to her feet, pulling her in for a side-on hug so her breasts wouldn't interfere.

"Hey, I know exactly who you are. You're Katie freaking Smith! You're strong, confident, graceful, smart, and I think deep down you do know who you are. You've got a degree, a huge house, an amazing boyfriend," he added, smirking a little, "and soon you'll have an incredible career. And you did it all with people giving you shit for these!" He squeezed one of her tits to emphasize the point, eliciting a small smile and a blush from Katie. She nuzzled her head into his chest and kissed him gently on one of his pecs.

"Thanks babe, you always know how to cheer me up," She wiped her eyes of the residual tears and thought more. "But I mean... even if I'm smart and everything, no one cares. Everyone thinks I'm just some dumb blonde," she groaned, falling back again into her melancholic spiral.

"So what?" Jason asked very 'matter-of-factly', and Katie looked up at him. "Hey, if anyone knows what it's like to be treated poorly because of your sex, it's me. You think people take me seriously with this?" He nudged his cock with his knee, and felt it start to swell with blood. "Oh Amara, just hold off for a bit. I think he's waking up." Amara nodded and knew what to do, switching her showerhead to cold water and hosing down his growing rod to calm it.

"As I was saying," Jason continued, flinching a little as the sharply cold water splashed across his manhood, staving off his impending erection. "It doesn't matter what people think of you, you just need to be confident in you! I love you for what you are, and I'm sure you do too. So what if some bitch thinks less of you for indulging in your fantasies and enjoying your life? Screw them! They're the dumb one."

Katie blushed ever redder as her boyfriend lifted her spirits, and she began to smile properly for the first time since trying on her new outfit a few hours ago. "I love you Jason," she said timidly, almost like a schoolgirl confessing her crush.

"I love you too babe," Jason replied without a second thought, going in for a deeply passionate kiss. They held each other close in their impassioned embrace, duelling tongues for a moment before Katie pulled back.

"Amara, could you give us some alone time?" Katie asked without removing her eyes from Jason's.

"Oh, yeah, I'll start getting dinner ready," Amara said quickly as she hurried out of the bathroom, leaving Jason and Katie all alone.

"I think you'll need a little reward for your kind words mister," Katie seductively whispered into Jason's ear, before throwing a leg over his cock to straddle it like a wild horse and rubbing her bare pussy across the top of it. Jason moaned with pleasure and took her nipples in his hands, squeezing them and sucking them just the way she liked. Katie kept grinding for a moment before feeling the beast under her with her hands and looking back. She turned back to address Jason when she saw nothing was happening. "Are you ok sweetie? You're not getting hard."

Jason grunted and felt his rod, wet to the touch and freezing. "It's still really cold, I think I'll struggle." He looked into Katie's eyes and winked. "It's not a problem though." Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around Katie's waist and yoinked her up, his surprisingly strong arms flexing as they heaved her weight. He'd never say it to her face, but Katie was quite heavy due to her staggering tit-weight. He lifted her up and she instinctively rested her feet on his balls, before he supported her with his arms and pulled her hips closer to his face until he could reach her cunny. He shoved his tongue into the already wet lips and began to eat her out, and she moaned out loud in ecstasy.