Katie's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie dropped her tits onto his head, smothering him in her warm cleavage as he roamed around her pussy with his tongue, caressing her inner walls and tasting her sweet juices. She cooed and moaned as her boyfriend gave her his usually exceptional cunnilingus, and he hit all of the right spots to bring her quickly into a toe-curling orgasm. She ran her hands through her hair and her legs tensed, before her snatch tensed down on his tongue and she came hard. Her love fluids cascaded across Jason's mouth, almost drowning him as she squirted. Katie had always heard that 'squirting' was just piss, which while true, wasn't the case for her. As part of the extensive tests run on her over the years, she'd found that her abnormally over-sexed body could actually squirt girlcum, a feature of her anatomy that Jason very much enjoyed.

Her climax peaked several times before she finally cooled off, and she moved Jason's arms to lower herself down. She sat her plump bubble-butt on his still flaccid member and smiled at her loving boyfriend, his face coated in her love. She giggled as he wiped his face down, her juices collecting on his hands. "Looks like you'll need another shower sweetie. I'll help you this time," she joked alluringly, picking up one of the showerheads that had been discarded on the floor. "I'll make sure to rub you down really well."

* * * * *

One week later

* * * * *

Katie strolled up to the staff entrance to the hospital, confidently dressed up in her new 'slutty nurse' attire and prepared to face whatever was to come. She had the ID badge the hospital had sent her tucked safely into her cleavage, and her little nurse's hat atop her head. She was ready.

She sauntered into the lobby, oozing sex appeal like it was going out of fashion, and was immediately met with the stares of everyone inside. She ignored them as best she could and approached the security desk, dropping her heavy tits onto the wooden surface and fishing out her ID from her ample cleavage to hand to the guard. "Um, are you supposed to be here miss?" The guard asked, ignoring her little card as his attention was sucked into her bosom.

"Uh, yeah? I have my ID here, I'm Katie Smith. I've got my nurse training today." The guard shook himself from his horny haze and looked over the card. He took several glances between the busty bimbo and the card before eventually realising it was all legitimate, and he handed her ID card back.

"The doctor is meeting all the new nurses in Room 3C, just up there..." he said in a trance, his eyes still glued to Katie's chest as he pointed up the hall.

"Ok, thanks!" She replied cheerily, turning heel and practically skipping down to the room where she'd be meeting her new boss. She zoomed down the corridor until she arrived at Room 3C and entered to find herself in a group of four other trainee nurses, all in their casual clothes and facing a balding older man, roughly in his late 50's by Katie's guess, in a set of light blue medical scrubs complete with a stethoscope around his neck. The group all turned and stared at Katie, or more accurately, at her colossal tits currently wrapped tightly in her latex nurse get-up.

"Ah, our final trainee is here, and she seems to have thought this is a time for jokes. Miss Smith, please remove those absurd fake breasts, this is highly inappropriate." The doctor glared at Katie, making her suddenly feel very self-conscious. It was an unusual feeling for her to be so uncomfortable in her body, having been forced to come to terms with it many years ago, but being in a new environment such as this one with this severe doctor staring daggers into her suddenly made her feel very small.

"I can't... these are my real boobs." The doctor kept his stern expression, only frowning a little more than he already was.

"I don't want to waste any more time on this Miss Smith, it is not funny. Remove them now."

"I'm being honest!" Katie stated firmly, and a trainee nurse next to her reached her arm out and squeezed a handful of Katie's titflesh, prompting Katie to jolt and slap her hand away. "Hey, don't touch me like that!"

"They feel real enough Dr. Rutherford. Maybe she's telling the truth?" The nurse said truthfully, backing up Katie's claims about her bust. Katie pouted and frowned at the other trainee; why did she think she could just grope her like that? The doctor sighed and removed his old-fashioned spectacles to rub his forehead, before composing himself and addressing the group again.

"I don't have time to sort this out now, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now. We'll continue with the orientation, but I want to see you in my office afterwards Miss Smith." Katie nodded timidly and joined the group properly, accidentally bumping into one of the other nurses with her juggs.

"Hey, watch it cow tits!" The nurse exclaimed angrily as she stumbled forward, and a few of the others snickered at the apparent new nickname Katie had been awarded. She blushed and apologised before one of the male trainee nurses cupped her ass.

"Hey, you single?" He asked her straightforward and Katie faced him, her face contorted in shock, batting his hand away.

"No! Get your hand off my ass, creep!" The male nurse grimaced and backed off.

"Whatever. Fucking freak..." He mumbled as he stepped away. Katie looked around to see she wasn't getting much sympathy from the rest of the group, all of them seeming to ignore the sexual harassment she'd just been subjected to. Dr. Rutherford raised his eyebrows to address Katie directy.

"I was hoping to get started with the tour, but if you want to keep talking as if this is some 'girl's lunch meetup' we'll wait, Miss Smith." He crossed his arms seriously and waited, and Katie felt like she wanted to protest. She should shout about how mean they've all been! She should shout about the woman that fondled her breast! She should shout about the guy who groped her ass! She almost launched into a tirade before holding back and taking a deep breath. This job was important.

"I can't jeopardize this now, we need the money..." she thought, picturing Jason and their house. The mental image of her boyfriend smiling and hugging her calmed her down, and she sighed. "Sorry Dr. Rutherford. I'll be quiet.

"Good, now I'll begin. First of all, your uniforms. You'll be asked for your clothing sizes for your scrubs at the end of the day, and we'll order them in for you; you'll find them in your changing room locker on your first day. Aside from that, any further info you may need regarding presentation will be in the employee handbook." As he specified the information about 'presentation' he specifically looked at Katie, and she could sense the judgement smoldering behind his bespectacled eyes.

"First of all, I'll show you around some of the staff areas so you know where everything is, then after lunch I'll lead you through the treatment areas of this wing. Understood?" All the trainee nurses nodded, and Dr. Rutherford walked off to one of the doors leading out of the room.

"Follow me."

The doctor took the group through all of the relevant staff areas - canteens, break rooms, offices, etc. - and they all paid diligent attention. However, as they walked through the various rooms and corridors Katie couldn't help but notice all the sideways looks she was getting from the others, and she overheard their disparaging comments about her.

"Jesus, who let the bimbo in?" One nurse whispered to another jokingly.

"Imagine getting that airhead as a nurse!" The other replied in a giggle. "I bet she can't even see the patients past her tits!"

One of the nurses, the same one who grabbed her boob earlier sidled up to her and spoke to her. "You realise this is a real hospital, right? Not some porn set?" Katie was hurt as the nurse chuckled and walked off, and she looked away from the other nurses as tears began to well in her eyes again.

"Come on Katie, hold it together!" She mentally berated herself and wiped her eyes, sniffing away her waterworks. She took some deep breaths and composed herself properly, continuing on with the group as they arrived at the door to the canteen.

'It's lunch now, so just grab a tray and pick something up at the kitchen counter," Dr. Rutherford explained, before walking off abruptly to his office. The trainee nurses all walked in and grabbed their trays, finding another thing to make fun of Katie with. The big-boobed bimbo picked up her red plastic tray and had to carefully balance it on her chest to actually hold it, before loading it up with a pasta bake and finding a seat.

The seats in the canteen were a mix of tables with benches and booths. Katie looked at the sea of judgemental eyes looking at her, and she meandered anxiously over to an empty booth in the corner of the room, her tray wobbling precariously on top of her bust all the while. She placed her tray on the table and squeezed herself in, making her boobs push further up as they got compressed between herself and the edge of the table. She grunted as she tried to shimmy herself in further, before giving up and just starting to eat. The tray had to be off to one side so she could actually reach it, so she made do with just using a singular fork in her right hand.

The four other trainees sat in the booth behind her, all slotting in and chatting away as they ate. "So, how about that other girl, huh?" One of the female nurses asked, and they all stifled some laughter.

"Come on, those have to be fake, right?" Another asked.

"They felt real to me. Maybe she's got some weird implants her sugar daddy got for her?"

"You think he got her this job too?"

"Ten quid says she fucked some doctor to get in!"

"Deal!"

"I bet she's some diversity hire. Imagine the press this place will get when people see those things bouncing down the hall! I bet we'll be in all the local newspapers."

"I doubt she's new to that. She's definitely been in some porn mag, 100%."

Katie held back her sadness at the hurtful comments floating over from the next table as she dejectedly ate her lunch, sniffing every now and then as tears tried to flow from her eyes. She lowered her fork and reached into her cleavage with her other hand to get her phone, attracting the eyes of one of the nurses on the next table.

"Oh my god, she just shoved her whole arm into her boobs! Do you think she's wanking over there?"

"She must be a total nympho. Always gagging for some cock to fill her mouth."

"Nah, it's all for show. She's just some bitch with weird tits." Katie recognised that as the voice of the guy who'd groped her earlier.

She pulled out her phone and unlocked it, opening her phone app to call up Jason. It rang for a couple of minutes before he picked up, his voice coming through over the little speaker next to her ear.

"Hey Katie, is everything ok?"

She took a breath at the sound of his voice, his friendly tone immediately making her feel better. She thought about telling him all about her day so far; how everyone had been treating her so awfully, how she was on the verge of tears, and how she wanted to go home. Instead she decided to leave it for now, and wait until she was back with him.

"Yeah, I'm good, I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Aw, that's nice. It's nice to... hear your voice too..."

As Katie listened a little more intently, she heard some strain in his voice and a wet slapping sound in the background. "Are you... are you jerking off?" She asked, and Jason let out a little laugh.

"Heheh, guilty."

Katie blushed and imagined him sitting by the pool, stroking his huge, throbbing erection until it exploded cum all over her, and her pussy began to tingle.

"Mmm, I wish I was there with you..." she moaned into her phone, her other hand absent-mindedly rubbing circles around her areola. A cough from the table behind her snapped her out of it and she quickly lowered her hand. The last thing she needed was to give them more reasons to insult her.

"Me too babe, I miss you when you're out," Katie could practically hear Jason's longing smile in his voice, before he grunted and she heard a loud *splurt* sound. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming..."

Katie's face twinkled warmly, her mouth smiling as she thought of her boyfriend shooting thick ropes uncontrollably. "Well I'll leave you to it hun. Have fun!" Jason grunted again as he hung up, leaving Katie back in the canteen by herself. She huffed and put her phone back in her cleavage before finishing her meal, and shortly after Dr. Rutherford returned.

"Alright, if everyone's ready we'll continue. Follow me." The trainee nurses all stood up and followed on, leaving Katie behind for a moment as she tried to wiggle herself free from the annoyingly small booth. As Dr. Rutherford got to the door he stopped and looked back at Katie struggling. "Miss Smith, do hurry up. We have a schedule to keep."

Seconds later Katie freed herself, but at a cost. Her skimpy outfit got caught on the table and pulled down the top of the one-piece, revealing the entirety of her ZZZ-cup breasts to everyone in the canteen. She hopped clear of the booth and yelped as her bosom bounced wildly from the sudden movements, and she swung around to face the wall as she tried to pull her top back up. It took a fair bit of effort to stretch the tight material back up over her chest and past her fat nipples (it was much easier at home with Amara's help), but she finally managed to cover herself properly and return to the group, her face practically glowing red from embarrassment like she had a stop light on each cheek.

The rest of the trainees laughed and sneered amongst themselves at the sight of Katie's exposed knockers, leaving her feeling even more upset and isolated than before. Without another word, Dr. Rutherford led the group into the rest of the hospital.

* * * * *

A few hours later, the tour was over and the nurses were dismissed, all getting given a copy of the employee handbook and their shift schedule on the way out. Katie followed the group back to the exit, her head hanging low in quiet sadness after the rough day she'd been through; she was at the end of her tether. She silently cursed for not doing more throughout the tour to assert herself.

"What the hell Katie!? You saw those pricks, you're way smarter than them! Why didn't you show off your smarts?"

Deep down she knew why. Hours of disparaging and hurtful comments had really rocked her confidence, and she knew she was just too caught up in her own mind.

"Just get home to Jason, he'll be able to help-"

Her thought was cut off as Dr. Rutherford called her over.

"Miss Smith! I need a word with you in my office. Now." His voice didn't sound too happy, and Katie felt her whole body tense at the harsh sound of his words. She peeled off from the rest of the group to follow the senior doctor, hearing the rest of the trainee nurses making even more nasty comments about her as she left. She followed Dr. Rutherford through a few corridors until they arrived at a door marked with his name.

They stepped inside and Katie looked around. The office was decked out with old fashioned wooden bookshelves stocked with medical journals and encyclopaedias, and his desk was flanked by some old-school, green leather upholstered wingback chairs. On the opposite side of the room was a floor-to-ceiling window that spanned the wall, looking out over a little courtyard with what looked like a Japanese zen garden in the middle. Dr. Rutherford sat in his desk chair and indicated for Katie to sit opposite him, and she followed his instruction, resting her breasts on her lap.

"Miss Smith, can I call you Katie?" Katie nodded, and Dr. Rutherford continued.

"Katie, I need some clarification. Did you lie to me to get here?"

Katie faltered at his question. "Lie? What do you mean?" She asked, and Dr. Rutherford sighed, removing his glasses.

"Did you lie about your qualifications? This is something I take very seriously."

The doctor's words sliced through Katie's remaining strands of confidence that were holding her together. She dropped her head into her hands and began to sob softly, prompting Dr. Rutherford to lean back in his chair.

"I do... *sniff* have a degree! Why... *sniff* does no one believe me!?" Katie weeped, her teardrops running down her cheeks and dripping into her cleavage. The doctor shifted uncomfortably in his seat and moved a box of tissues closer to the bimbo in front of him, not quite knowing how to react.

"Look, I just needed to ask. There were rumors amongst the other nurses that you'd slept with a doctor to get this placement, and I needed to make sure. Forgive me, but you don't seem the... 'intelligent' type."

Katie kept crying, his words only adding to her hurt.

"Look, just... show up tomorrow for your first shift, and we'll see how you do, ok?" He asked, lowering his head to try and make eye contact with Katie as she kept her own head in her hands. She looked up at him, her mascara now drenching her cheeks, and she just looked despondently at the doctor.

"Can I go now?" She asked, and Dr. Rutherford nodded quietly.

* * * * *

Evening had arrived as Katie pulled up the driveway to her home, and the sunset was painting the sky orange. She locked up the flatbed truck the couple used as their vehicle and entered the house, pulling off her clothes as she walked in. The latex nurse outfit peeled off of her curves and she dropped it to the floor, prompting Amara to appear from the kitchen.

"Oh hiya Katie! I'll grab those for the wash," she said cheerily, sauntering over to the blonde and picking up her nurse getup from the floor. "Jason's in the living room," She added as she sashayed off, and Katie found herself entranced by Amara's huge, round ass as it jiggled and wobbled with her walk. She shook herself out of it and wandered off to find Jason.

He was on the sofa in the living room, playing some video game while he used his ball sack as a footrest. He looked away from the screen to see Katie's breasts appear through the door, followed by Katie herself as she drifted in and sat next to him on the couch. "How was your first day?" Jason asked, but Katie didn't want to get into everything right now.

"Fine."

Jason kept playing for a moment before he turned half of his attention to the buxom goddess next to him. "Damn, I missed these two today," he muttered as he reached over with one hand to squeeze Katie's nipples, each one filling the palm of his hand. "It's nice having my slutty little bimbo in the house again."

Katie burst into tears. Jason stopped touching her up and paused his game, turning his full attention over to her. "Whoa, whoa, whoa... what's wrong?" he asked in shock as she bawled her eyes out.

"Everyone... *sob* hates... *sob* meeee!" She cried out loud as Jason cradled her in her arms gently while trying to comfort her in a non-sexual way, a practice that seemed very unusual to him.

"Hey, I'm sure that's not true. Everyone loves you!" He tried to reassure her, but she began to weep even harder in response.

"They all think... *sob* I'm stupid!" She whimpered a little as she tried to hold back her tears. "They made fun of my boobs, and my clothes, and they just think I'm a slut!" As soon as the word 'slut' left her mouth she began to cry again at full volume, and Jason just held her close and stroked her hair lovingly.

"Hey, it's ok. You remember what we said last night?" She pouted and looked up at him, thinking for a moment before nodding. "Good! I meant it when I said you shouldn't care what people think. You're hot, smart, confident, and you can... 'nurse' circles around those other guys?" Katie giggled a little through her tears.