Katie's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Nurse' isn't a verb, but I get what you mean." She started to smile a little, her breath still catching every now and then as Jason's humour began to cheer her up a little.

"You're gonna prove them wrong babe, I know it," Jason whispered as he kissed her forehead, and she started to properly calm down from her hysterics.

"Thanks hun. I love you." Katie replied, reciprocating his kiss.

"Love you too."

They sat together quietly, snuggling affectionately as Katie recovered from her waterworks, before Jason began to shift his hips to nudge her with his flaccid dick.

"Mmm, not now sweetie," Katie groaned, patting his thigh gently as he sighed.

"Okay," He acquiesced, flinging his head back over the edge of the sofa in quiet frustration. He tapped his foot repeatedly as his balls began to gurgle, and Katie looked over his groin and smirked.

"Don't worry, you can go if you want," She said, and Jason quickly kissed her and stood up.

"Sorry babe. I'll see you later," He quickly babbled as he began to shove his nuts along the hall towards the pool to jerk off having been turned on by Katie's bountiful breasts next to him on the couch. She watched him leave and tutted, amused by her boyfriend's overactive libido. It was part of why she fell in love with him in the first place. She stared at the screen, still paused midway through one of Jason's games, before Amara slowly wandered in. She tentatively sat next to Katie and smiled at her.

"Hey Amara. How's your day been?" Katie asked as the petite Indian joined her.

"Better than yours, by the sound of it." She replied, smiling compassionately. She fiddled with her fingers while she sat with Katie in silence, before sheepishly speaking up.

"For what it's worth, I thought you'd be kind of a ditz when I first saw you," Katie looked at Amara blankly as she tried to figure out whether she meant to insult her. "But, when I got to know you, I realised I was totally wrong! You're like, the full package... sexy, smart, and you've got an amazing boyfriend. To be honest, I'm a little jealous..."

Katie looked into Amara's eyes and felt a weird tingle. This tingle had become acutely familiar to Katie ever since she'd met Amara, or more specifically, her ass. It was also the tingle she felt when she first met Jason. "Why do I feel like this?" She thought to herself before her body clicked into autopilot, and her person shifted sideways to move towards the small woman next to her, getting closer and closer until...

Their lips met. Amara brought her hands up to hold Katie close as they locked lips, running her hands through her hair as Katie matched the movements. Fireworks exploded across both of their minds, and Katie's inner eye opened as she came to understand her feelings. She pulled back and breathed deeply from her arousal and dismay at what just transpired.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," Amara stammered, stumbling over her words as she stood up and panicked at what she'd just done, but Katie reached up and pulled her arm to sit her back down.

"It's okay, you didn't do anything wrong. To be honest, I kinda liked it..." Sophia bashfully admitted, her cheeks reddening. Amara sat down nervously next to her employer as she began to talk. "Amara, I've felt a little... weird, ever since I met you." The Indian cocked her head in confusion.

"Weird?"

"Like, the way I felt when I first met Jason." This time, it was Amara's turn to blush, imagining what must be causing those feelings.

"She feels like she does with Jason around me?" She thought to herself, internally grinning at the thought of this hyper-boobed goddess being into her. Katie shuffled herself around to face Amara more head on, and cleared her throat.

"I don't know what I am necessarily, but I do know that this," Katie waved her hand, gesturing at Amara's body, "is turning me on."

"I feel the same way!" Amara blurted out before she could overthink it too much. Katie leaned back, surprised, before she raised an eyebrow.

"You're turned on by yourself?" She asked quizzically, and Amara copied her confused look. "Hey, I don't blame you, I love these babies," Katie continued, lifting her tits and dropping them back down into her lap.

"No, no, I'm turned on by you."

Katie faltered, her mind almost glitching as she listened to Amara. "Me? I thought you were into Jason?" Amara tutted and rolled her eyes.

"I'm bi, duh! You two are like two hyper-sexualised wet dreams!" Katie almost choked at her obliviousness as Amara reminded her bisexuality exists.

"Fucking hell Katie, you're supposed to be smart! Of course bisexuality exists, maybe that's what you are!" She thought as she gulped and ran a hand through her hair, while Amara looked at her kindly. "Maybe, I'm bi too?" Katie asked out loud as she looked deeply into Amara's eyes.

"Wanna find out?" The petite Indian replied, winking at the busty blonde and resting a hand on her thigh.

"Thanks, but no..." Katie sighed, moving Amara's hand gently off of her leg. "I love Jason, and I don't want to, you know...?"

"Cheat?" Amara asked outright, and Katie nodded solemnly.

"Yeah." They sat in mutually awkward silence for a moment before Amara stood up and looked down at Katie.

"I'm sorry if I've put you in a weird spot," she stated sincerely before leaving for her room. Katie watched her leave, her hips swaying in an effortlessly erotic manner, and she pouted in thought. The past few days had already been a lot for her, and with this new revelation piling on top she felt overwhelmed.

* * * * *

Katie sat behind the wheel of her and Jason's truck, her tits squeezed between her and the wheel and her knuckles whitening with their vice-like grip on said wheel as she stared resolutely across the carpark at the hospital. "Alright, let's do this," she muttered, steeling herself for a difficult day. After her conversation with Jason and Amara last night, she knew what she had to do: she was going to prove them all wrong.

She hopped out of the truck and adjusted her top, a plain navy-blue t-shirt, and sauntered through the staff entrance. She flashed her ID to the bug-eyed security guard as she zipped straight into the women's changing room, ditching her clothes to get into her new set of light-blue scrubs. The plain looking material was only just about big enough for her bust, presumably because no one had ever expected to order such a ludicrous size, meaning it hugged her form tightly and left a swathe of underboob still visible under the hem.

"For fucks sake, can't I wear anything without looking like a pair of yoga-balls in a shirt?" She grumbled as she tried to pull the scrubs further down her massive tits, stopping when she heard a small rip from somewhere on the garment. She sighed in frustration and gave up, realising that she'd have to just leave her lewd chest partially on display for now, and she headed off to start her first shift on the wing.

After gliding through the back halls and drawing plenty of stares thanks to her bouncing bosom, she arrived at the correct door and checked the schedule. "Room 16B," she said as she read her section out loud, and once she knew where to go she took a deep breath and braced herself. "Here we go Katie. You got this."

The double doors swung open and Katie stepped out into the hospital, immediately getting the attention of everyone around. They stopped their conversations as they gawked at her enormous breasts, before whispering snide remarks behind her back as she continued on to the correct room. Katie shook her head, brushing off the comments like water off a duck's back to try and keep her head on straight. "You got this."

Once she arrived at Room 16B, she slowly entered to find a couple of patients on hospital beds, and one of the trainee nurses from yesterday, and Katie recognised her as the one that groped her chest early on. "Oh great, I've got Cow-tits as my partner today," the nurse groaned, rolling her eyes as she flipped through one of the patient's charts. "Look, just stay out of my way, alright toots? I don't need these things knocking me on my ass," she continued spitefully, poking Katie's chest as she mentioned 'those things'.

"Hey, fine by me. I'll stay out of your way if you stay out of mine," Katie replied, breezing past the bitchy nurse to the other patient, an extremely old man who looked like he'd already 'moved on'. She grimaced a little at his aging visage, but he still had a pulse.

"Oh, you're not gonna cry this time? Wow, I'm impressed," The other nurse snickered, the sarcasm drawing out any sense of kindness that could be construed from her words. Katie frowned and ignored her, turning her eyes to her own patient's chart to try and take her mind off the cruel comments.

As she stewed, trying to ignore what the other nurse had said, she glanced over at the next bed to see the other patient, a young woman. She looked to be in her mid-20's, currently unconscious on the bed with her body hooked up to a heart-rate monitor. "I wonder what her deal is..." Katie thought to herself, and almost as if on cue Dr. Rutherford walked in.

"Ah, I see you've made it Katie, excellent. How are you finding it so far?" He asked, strangely acting much kinder than he did yesterday.

"Um, I'm good. It's good," She responded, stumbling over her words a little as she tried to keep her cool.

"Good, good. What about you Carmen, how's the patient?" The other nurse frowned as she continued to flip through her patient's file.

"I'm not sure Dr. Rutherford, I'm not convinced she's on the right treatment plan," She replied, handing the doctor the clipboard. "These antibiotics don't seem to be having much of an effect."

Dr. Rutherford's brow furrowed as he scanned the documents, turning the pages and glancing over at the unconscious patient every now and then. "I don't see any problems, amoxicillin seems to be the right choice. Maybe the dosage is just too low?"

Katie coughed gently, drawing the attention of the other two medical professionals. "Could I take a look?" The other nurse, apparently called Carmen, tutted as Dr. Rutherford handed Katie the clipboard for her to review. She took it from his hand and read it over, struggling to hold it in a readable position around her chest, and the other two waited for her to check it over.

A few minutes of silent reading later, Katie tucked the clipboard into her cleavage and approached the bed, taking a closer look at the monitoring equipment the patient was hooked up to. She leaned down, accidentally resting her breasts on the patient's body, and sniffed the air. "Hm, smells fruity..." she muttered, smelling the patient's breath. She stood back up to address the doctor and nurse, pulling the clipboard back out from her funbags.

"She's diabetic, so have you considered it might be diabetic ketoacidosis? She's obviously comatose, and her breath smells a little fruity. It kinda reminds me of my old nail varnish," She joked, looking at her naturally-coloured nails endearingly. Before she even finished her sentence, Dr. Rutherford's face fell, and he looked like a terrifying idea had smashed into him like a freight train. He took his glasses off and rubbed his eyes before snatching the clipboard from Katie's hand.

"Good lord, how did I not see it? Carmen, I need an insulin IV immediately, and Katie," He looked up at the busty nurse as he launched into action, adjusting one of the monitors. "Thank you. Really."

Katie blushed at her boss's praise, and deep down her soul was squealing with joy. "You fucking did it!" Was all that was racing through her mind as she held back the urge to dance around. She was so focused on her internal celebrations she completely missed Dr. Rutherford's next order.

"Katie, are you listening? I need a nutrient IV as well, now!" Katie shook herself out of her self-celebratory daze and jumped to action, shooting off down the corridor to get what was needed.

* * * * *

Several hours of IV application, patient monitoring, and a moment of celebration between all three people as the patient finally woke up, it was lunch for both Katie and Carmen. They entered the canteen and got their food, Katie again battling to keep her tray level on top of her mammoth mammaries, and the buxom nurse found another booth by herself. Surprisingly though, Carmen actually joined her.

"Do you mind if I join you?" She asked quietly, prompting Katie to nod slowly. Carmen sat down opposite Katie bashfully, trying to keep her eyes from her immense tits.

"Do you just wanna insult me again?" Katie asked straightforward, not looking up at the brunette in front of her as she started on her lunch. Carmen's eyes widened and she shook her head emphatically.

"No, not at all! I actually wanted to... apologise." Katie looked up at the other nurse and tilted her head, waiting to hear what she had to say. "The others and myself were really mean to you yesterday, and after today I see that we totally judged you incorrectly. I'm sorry." Katie dropped her fork and lowered her head as she tried to hide yet another bout of tears.

This time though, they were tears of happiness.

She brushed her eyes and reached over the table to hold Carmen's hand, a move which the other nurse reciprocated. "Thank you. You don't know how much that means."

* * * * *

The rest of the day breezed by after Katie's astounding diagnosis, with both Carmen and Dr. Rutherford changing their tone immediately and treating her as a valued member of the staff. She glided through the rest of the day as she went about her duties, before finally clocking out and returning home to her boyfriend with some excellent news.

She pulled up to the house and jumped out of the truck as quickly as her breasts could let her, and she ran inside and ditched her clothes at the door. "Hey babe, is that you?" Jason called out from the living room as he stood in the middle of the room on his phone, and before he could get any response Katie stormed in and enveloped him in her tits, grabbing his head and kissing him deeply and tenderly. She caught him off guard as she shoved her tongue down his throat and shoved him back with her chest, making him stumble backwards until he fell onto the sofa. She pulled back and they both breathed heavily from the sudden outburst of lust.

"Good first day then?" Jason asked, and Katie just smiled deviously.

"Hell yeah. Now gimme your dick." She flipped her hair back and moved away from Jason to lift up his heavy cock and wrap it in her tits, before she started to lift her bust up and down the shaft to harden it up, licking and kissing it all the way. "Mmm, I missed this today..." she pouted as she slurped up the precum that was starting to leak from Jason's cumslit, running it around her mouth and swallowing excitedly.

"I missed you too," He replied as he slowly rubbed his balls, feeling them churn with a load he'd been saving for his lover since she'd left for work that morning. Katie moved further back as his schlong expanded and hardened until it was at full mast, and she began to fully make out with the cockhead as it belched load after load of precum all over her head. She giggled at the familiar feeling of Jason's natural lube coating her by the gallon, and she looked past the beast in her hands to gaze over at her hyper-hung boyfriend.

"Jason, I wanted to tell you something," She told him through a mouthful of precum, and he stared down his rod at her.

"I think... I'm bi."

"Bi? Like bisexual?" He asked as she slowly continued to pump her tits up and down his member, and she nodded. "Huh, wow. I didn't expect that, but that's cool. What made you realise?"

Katie felt a warmth in her chest as Jason spoke. Her body seemed to relax from a tension she didn't know was there as her loving boyfriend quickly and without thinking accepted her new revelation and she smiled a toothy smile, with precum dribbling down her chin. "It was Amara."

"Amara, huh?" Jason looked up in thought for a moment. "Yeah, I can see that. All that ass? Hell yeah," He grinned, an expression that Katie mimicked.

"Hell yeah indeed." She dropped his weighty boner from her tits and walked up to Jason, sitting on the meaty log in front of him and resting her hands on his shoulders. "I was thinking... could we try a more open relationship? Just with Amara? You got to fuck her at the aquarium, kinda, and I wanted to see if these feelings are true." Jason thought for a moment, huffing and resting his head back on the sofa. It was a tricky question to just drop on him at that moment, especially as he was so horny, and he grunted as his cock flexed and spurted another shot of pre.

"Ok, sure," he finally answered, and Katie squeaked with delight as she leaned in to hug him deeply. "But, can I watch?" Jason added, causing Katie to smirk and roll her eyes, gently slapping him on the arm.

"Of course you can sweetie," She replied as she got up and shooed him off to the kitchen, helping him heave his giant cock and huge nuts over to a nearby seat. "I think I'm gonna need the sofa now. Amara?" Katie called out to the rest of the house, before Amara came down from upstairs, completely nude.

"I finished changing your bedsheets," Amara stated as she came down, and Katie just smiled and winked.

"Cool. Wanna fuck?"

Amara froze and shook slightly as her legs almost gave out from shock and nerves. "Oh, um, uh, yeah, sure," she spluttered in her surprise, and Katie skipped over to her and grabbed her arms, pulling the petite maid into her warm, inviting cleavage.

"Awesome, come on!" Katie maneuvered the smaller woman to the sofa and sat down, pulling Amara down with her and launching into a deep kiss. They embraced for what felt like hours, before separating and panting.

"Can I play with your boobs?" Amara asked quietly, still nervous and intimidated by the enormous, yoga-ball sized orbs of breast in front of her, and Katie nodded slowly.

"These boobs are all yours babe," she said in an irresistibly slutty voice, reaching around to guide Amara's hands to her tennis-ball sized nipples. The miad didn't need much encouragement, squeezing and pinching the round nips enthusiastically before shoving her face into the teat, sucking and licking at the giant nubs. Katie moaned out loud and threw her head back, her eyes closed with pleasure as Amara's tongue danced over one of her nipples and her soft, brown hands caressed the other.

Across the room, Jason was watching the lesbian porno happening on his couch intently, jerking his fuckstick with both hands as he observed his girlfriend getting her breasts groped by their very own live-in sex maid. The two women get at it before Amara removed her hand from one of Katie's fat nipples and lowered it down between the hyper-boobed blonde's legs, finding her wet pussy with her fingers. "Oh, yes..." Katie whimpered as she felt Amara's fingers exploring around her lips, and she gasped as Amara quickly inserted several digits inside of her. "Oh, god yes!"

Despite Katie's familiarity with insertions that were inhumanly large, namely Jason's monolithic cock, there was an intimacy in the much smaller invasion of Amara's digits that she was surprised to be so turned on by. Her toes curled and her hands clenched as her new lover explored inside her love canal, moving with a skilled motion that brought Katie sailing smoothly into an orgasm. "Urgh, yes! Keep going!" Katie wailed as her legs quivered, and her cunt squirted over Amara's hand.

"Whoa, I didn't know you can do that..." Amara whispered as she looked at the clear girlcum that coated her hand.

"I need more," Katie whined, looking down at Amara in desperate need as she rubbed her tits, and the short Indian smiled up at her.