Katie's New Life in England

Story Info
The continued saga of Katie's new life in the UK.
1.1k words
4.21
7.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LisaCass
LisaCass
16 Followers

Katie's new morning routine was proceeding as usual. Feed the chickens, slop the hogs, milk the cows, and clean the stalls, all before noon. Her mind wandered, why did I trade my shot at a modeling career for becoming a farm hand for her British husband Jim. In the beginning, he too was a model and they seemed like a perfect match, but as time progressed, neither were able to make any big moves that would secure their position in the industry. Thus, it was back to Jim's family farm in rural England to make ends meet.

Katie felt trapped, and to make matters worse, Jim also loved making sure she knew her place. He was dominating and often humiliated her with his desire for random sex in exposed places. He used to be such a gentleman, but that faded quickly after he took her hard on her initial visit to the farm. That was Katie's first anal experience, something she will never forget. While she had become accustomed to his buggery fetish, it was never really pleasant for her.

As Katie completed her chores she heard the barn door squeak. Upon turning around there was Jim standing in the doorway holding a collar and leash, her collar and leash. "Jim I'm so tired can we do this another time?" He just spun the collar around in his hand not speaking a word. She already knew the answer without even asking.

The ritual always began the same. Katie began to remove her clothes. First her shirt, followed by her shoes and socks. Jim wanted her completely naked before the game began. Katie wiggled out of her pants and released the catch on her bra. She normally didn't wear one as Jim hated them unless they were see thru and the only top she had on. The panties were next leaving Katie fully exposed. As Jim approached she got down on all fours in the hay covered floor to await her master.

Jim placed the leather collar around Katie's neck with the leash attached. He then proceeded to parade her around the barn like a prize horse at the fair. It was hard on her hands and knees but Jim didn't care. The feeling of total domination was consuming him as his cock began to grow.

Katie was led to the trough for some water, she knew she had to drink to please him. Then to the second trough where he had placed some leftover food from last night. Her breakfast and likely all she would get till evening assuming he released her in time for dinner. One more trip to the water trough to wash up and then off to an area in the back of the barn, the breeding stalls.

As Katie crawled into position the leash was exchanged for the one mounted on the wall in front of her. The metal rails on both sides prevented Katie from turning around and the short leash kept her from backing out or standing up. It was actually so short she could not even lay her head down in the hay unless Jim allowed that by hooking it to a lower rung. Today she would have to remain up on all fours. Time to make another appointment at the salon she noted, her hair was about to take a beating.

As if on cue, Jim began to prepare her hair into two pigtails and bind them together at the end. This facilitated a handle making it easier for him to control her head during the act. Jim stepped away for a moment to change. It was always the same outfit, just a pair of chaps and a cowboy hat. It was Jim's fantasy to ride his filly like in an American western and he never seemed to tire from recreating the event. At least he had stopped filming them, he did keep a photo on his phone though, to remind him daily.

Katie didn't really enjoy watching Jim prepare but she did catch a glimpse out of the corner of her eye and yes, there he stood stroking his cock in just the chaps and hat. As he knelt behind her she felt the cold lubricant being worked into her slit and over her ass. She was treated just like the other animals that were about to be bred. In this case, Jim would be the stud as well as the groom.

Jim's fingers massaged her clit and probed her waiting slit. As expected his thumb pressed passed her sphincter and began to loosen her up. Katie's body betrayed her and she began to shake, a strong climax was brewing and she knew as soon as she did Jim would begin the onslaught. They had been trying unsuccessfully for months to get pregnant but it just never took. Jim was convinced that the extra arousal he received from this role play would do the trick but so far, no luck.

Then she came, hard and consuming. Katie shook and squirted as wave after wave came over her. Just as she began to calm down she felt Jim's cock begin to penetrate her pussy triggering another wave of uncontrolled shaking. Jim grabbed the loop in her hair and pulled her head back as he drove deep into her pussy again and again his balls slapping her clit and cause her to climax a third time.

Katie was nearly exhausted as Jim continued to pound away. Thankfully just as she could take no more she felt his cock spasm and a flood of hot semen filled her completely. But Jim wasn't done yet, the extra dose of viagra he took kept him hard and he rose up slightly to press the head of his slick cock directly into her ass before she could even prepare. The pain was instantaneous but quickly subsided as Jim began to ride his filly even harder.

He never released his grip on her hair the entire time and continued to hold Katie's head back as he drove balls deep into her ass repeatedly. Katie soon felt Jim's cock swell and spasm, then more hot cum released into her asshole. So much that it came squirting out the sides and ran down her slit, dripped into the hay below.

They both were completely spent and as Jim dismounted her you could hear a pop made by the suction from pulling free. Her leash was released and Katie collapsed into the hay. She would be allowed to rest here and recover for the next hour or so as Jim showered and then she would be expected to clean up and prepare dinner.

Katie knew that later that night after dinner she would be expected to service her man again in a more traditional manner. He always enjoyed sitting on the edge of the bed while Katie kneeled in front, taking his cock with no hands. Licking and slurping till she received her midnight snack as a reward. She pondered over and over, how did I let myself get into this situation as she slowly drifted off to sleep in the soft hay.

LisaCass
LisaCass
16 Followers