Breaking Blue

Story Info
Blue is taken to a club and its a mistake she won't forget.
2.2k words
3.96
18.6k
24

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To begin the story, I have to start with myself. My name is blue, and my fiance's name is William. I am 24 years old. I am a Caucasian American female who has been described as busty and slim multiple times. I don't have much else to represent me so I will jump into the story.

This all began one night while I was out clubbing with my fiance. We had just gotten engaged and had been pretty quiet, living together ever since. Our lives had become dull, and we both knew we needed a pick-me-up. One night before bed, William mentioned a new club that had just opened up a few blocks down from us, The BeeHive.

I hadn't heard much about the place besides that everyone must be masked and people fucking in the middle of the floor. I wasn't one for clubs, but I thought a little voyeurism might be good for us. William and I had been watching porn together since we first began dating 4 years ago. So this couldn't be much different. We dressed and planned out a cute mask scheme the night of our leaving, and I decided to go with a black and white domino mask. William had matched with a white and black accented domino mask. We both had become excited to finally be doing something that isn't cuddling and watching reruns on cable.

We finally made it to the building, and we both were taken aback by just how big the place was. It was the size of a football field and was as wide as an airport. The thing was beautifully designed as a giant honeycomb and a hive with thousands of people walking inside like worker bees. Upon arriving, we drove up to two men in red outfits, both in masks, who requested we hand them our keys and that they'd park our car. William was very skeptical initially and even suggested we turn around, but we have already come this far.

"Let them do their job, baby," I commanded William.

He gave me an annoyed glare and reluctantly opened the driver door, and stepped out. I followed behind him as he threatened the valet guy's life if anything was to happen to his precious vehicle. I always thought that odd love for his car was cute on him.

William and I walked upon a giant crowd of people as they all began filling into a colossal line, preparing to enter the hive. There were, what looked like, thousands of people swarming the place, yet the line was moving fairly quickly. After about 10 minutes of waiting, we could see that ahead the line was splitting off into two.

"Stay close to me. Heard this place has some weirdos in it, okay." William commanded, "If we get split up, find me at the entrance, okay?"

"Okay, baby, I will," I called back.

We finally made it to the front of the line, and a man in all black walked up to us. He traced William and me up and down. He then smiled widely and threw his arms into the air. "Welcome to The BeeHive, my beautiful people. I am, The KingBee, and I will be your host this afternoon."

"Uh, shouldn't there be a queen bee," William asked.

The man stared at William with dead eyes for a moment as if he was in some trance, and then his look shot over to me. It was the most terrifying expression I had ever seen on a human being. He then began to smile widely again.

"Well... have fun tonight, and remember, what happens in the hive?"

"S-stays in the hive!" I called out cheerfully.

"Yes, miss, you got it!" The guy flamboyantly galloped off into the line greeting other couples.

William and I again had discussed leaving, but before we could officially say yes, we were at the front of the line. The tickets were 180 dollars, and I sure didn't want to pay that bullshit, but we had come this far; why not? I noticed at the ticket stand the line split off, and after I paid for my ticket, I was pushed forward and into the hallway on the right that led into a hive.

"Hey, wait, shes with me." William tried calling after me, but I was being shoved in by a vast crowd.

"I'll meet you inside, honey," I called out.

As I was pushed inside, the lights grew brighter and the music louder as the room expanded into a massive hexagonal dome. I was officially in the hive, which was everything I had imagined. Beer, music, and in the back corner was a group of people thoroughly having sex. I had to admit the sight of open sex was very arousing, but I knew I couldn't get distracted. I needed to find William as soon as possible. I maneuvered my way back to the door, only to be stopped by the guy in the black outfit.

"Where ya going, doll face!"

"Oh, uh, my fiance and I got split up. I'm just going to go find him really quick."

"Oh, my dear, you didn't know? He's at the bar!"

I didn't know whether I should've believed him, but I got in quickly, and it was safe to assume William had as well. The guy led me to the bar, where he was kind enough to order me a drink. I began walking around looking for William, trying to finish my drink, when I began to feel my legs go stiff.

"Wha--what the fuck!"

I began to get dizzy and wobble around people. I was then greeted by a random masked man.

"Hey... you need a hand... wanna dance or something sexy?"

"N-no."

I pushed past the guy, only for him to grab my arm and yank me back.

"Ow, you're hurting me."

"I said... do you want to dance, bitch."

"NO!" I yelled, shoving the guy hard into some dancers and rushing into the crowd. My feet were barely working, and I couldn't think straight. Something had happened to me, and it wasn't good. I found myself in a tunnel vision frenzy until I managed to press myself against a wall in the corner of the hive. I could make out people having sex around me. A woman from one of the sex couples approached me.

"Hey, doll, you look... like fun."

"N-no, some-something b-bad happened."

I tried to push past the woman, but immediately a hand grabbed the back of my hair and spun me around, slamming me face-first into the wall again. I tried to move, and I couldn't. I could feel the hand lifting my dress and pulling my thong down.

"Please... don't.... don't do this." I begged only to not get a response, "Help...somebody please.."

I cried out, but the people around me were all fucking, and my vision became so blurry I could barely see my hands at this point. Then I heard a groggy voice close up to my ear.

"I asked if you wanted to dance, bitch."

That voice was familiar, yet I couldn't even remember where I had heard it from in my drugged-out state. I felt the man position himself against my ass and press his dick hard to my asshole. I squeezed as tight as I could to not let him in. Suddenly I felt a cold liquid running down my ass.

HE HAD LUBE!

He poured copious amounts of it on me and then, without warning, plunged himself deep into my ass. I gasped as the air left my lungs due to the immense pain. I wanted to scream for help or to fight back, but I couldn't. The guy kept ramming me against the wall while I heard others chanting him on. I wanted so badly to wake up from this nightmare. Or maybe this was some sort of sick trick by William. Perhaps this stranger was William just wanting to fuck me in front of people. As much as I wanted to believe that, I knew this wasn't William. He was thicker than William and a lot longer. I knew it was the drugs making me like this, but for a split moment almost thought maybe I was enjoying having my asshole fucked by a stranger. Lost in thought, I hadn't even noticed the man had begun cumming inside me. I could feel pump after pump of wetness fill my insides.

"Oh shit, this bitch is a worker for sure." the man groaned into my ear as he pushed himself deeper inside my now gaping asshole.

I attempted to hug the wall as it was my only safe point, but that was quickly ripped away as the man yanked me by my hair onto the ground. I got up on all fours trying to stand, when I felt another person position themselves against my ass.

"Wait... what!"

I was cut off by yet another cock much bigger than the last being rammed into my asshole. The woman from earlier walked before me and lifted my head back by my hair. She spat on my face before shoving my head into her pussy. I had never eaten a girl out before, and I wasn't planning on starting now, so I kept my mouth shut as she thrust her hips against my face.

"Oh, the sluts too good for pussy, huh? Then how about we get you a dick?"

The woman stepped aside; another man came up to me, his dick fully erect, and pressed it firmly against my lips. I didn't open up, so he squeezed my nostrils together until I gasped for air and began violently fucking my throat. I was thrust back and forth as loud music played and people drunkenly walked around me. I wished for someone to see me, but indeed they had. They thought I was enjoying this onslaught. The men finally came, and I was kicked to the ground and turned over onto my back. I lay there as the men laughed and walked away, leaving me on the floor, exposed and leaking cum. I managed to lift myself up, and suddenly the room became much less hazy. I looked around for the group, but they had somehow vanished. I pulled my dress back down and could feel semen running down my leg. More on my chest. I wiped my mouth and went looking for the nearest bathroom. I was gonna call William and tell him what happened, then call the cops.

I walked around trying to keep my head down and finally found a bathroom. The inside was completely empty, which was weird due to the number of people. I pulled out my phone and tried calling William, only to be sent to voicemail each time.

"C'mon, goddammit!"

I was furious, I was just drugged and fucked against my will, and now I can't even get help. I sent William a text to meet me in the bathroom, and I knew right then the police were the only assistance I'd be getting. As I went to dial, I was suddenly grabbed from behind and pulled into a stall. I began screaming, and the masked man showed me he had a gun. I just stared into it, afraid, and kept it shut.

"Take that damn dress off and put your hands on the door slut. I need to fuck that pussy of yours."

I hesitated and pissed him off, so he yanked my dress off me and shoved my face against the stall door. I heard his zipper unbuckle, and I wanted to fight him, but it was too late. I felt his cock ready at my entrance, and he just hovered there, barely poking me.

Right then, I heard knocking coming from outside the stall. It startled my intruder so much that he froze.

"William in here I--"

Before I could finish, I felt his dick plunge into my pussy, and my words were cut off by the sensation. What the fuck was this place, big dick central? The knocking continued as the guy began ravaging me against the stall door. The door to the bathroom then creaked open, and the intruder slowed.

"Blue? You in here?"

"Tell him you're fine bitch... or ill kill him too."

I didn't know what to do, but I didn't want anyone hurt.

"Uh, I'm-m-good will... just give me a moment, and ill be right out," I called back sadly.

"Oh, you uh... if you want, I could join you."

The man then began to fuck me softly, and I just went limp against the stall.

"N-NO, will okay? I'll be out in a sec, and it's just bad food."

"Okay, honey," Will called back.

The man then began rapidly fucking me. I could feel my body betraying me and creaming this stranger's dick, but I couldn't help it. This was my third dick tonight, and it felt amazing. The guy finally came in me and guided me out the door staying behind not to be caught. William retrieved me at the door and asked if I wanted to leave. I told him, no, and I still don't know why.