Katie's Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy let me sneak in again and I watched as Mark laid down the law with his actors, reminding them of his standards and what he expected. He was a terror, a dictator who would have been perfect for the corporate world. I could learn a few things, I decided.

The read through was subdued and riddled with errors. I assumed that it would get better but Katie was the standout for me by miles.

The leading man was pretty good as well. He was handsome goddamn him. He looked a film-star or perhaps a rock star with the tattoos winding his way up his arms and peeking up from his chest on his neck. He was a gym bro -- you could tell. He was tapered and proportioned in a way that screamed of squat racks and bench presses and pull-up bars. He looked hard as shit; a thug who would make me cross the street if I saw him on a dark night.

I was interrupted by the arrival of another stow-away, who had crept in via the same door as me. It was a young woman, just barely into her twenties I would guess. She was delicious. She was blonde with a thin tall physique and pale, ivory skin. Her eyes were bright blue and she looked a Nordic ice-maiden dressed in a Goths' outfit of leather and rags and heavy make-up. Her tits squeezed and heaved against the confines of her corset and I noticed how thin and delicate her fingers were through the cut-off gloves she wore as she gripped the back of a seat to steady herself.

I guessed that she was the leading man's girlfriend and the reason behind his nervous hesitancy became a little clearer: he did not want her to be jealous. She didn't look jealous. She was quite calm, watching the play in an interested manner.

I tore my attention away from her as the seduction scene stared. I had been waiting for this, remembering the spark or lust I experienced last time, during the audition, and anticipating more incredible bedroom rewards later.

I was disappointed. The scene was a failure. It was akward and stumbling and the fault was all with the leading man, who seemed terrified of Katie and would not let her near. He was stiff and rigid in a way he had not been with anyone else in the cast and it all ended with Mark groaning his annoyance and wrapping everything up.

The blonde who had snuck in grunted and then left, favouring me with a surprisingly friendly smile as she walked up the isle. God she was hot. She looked like a student of some sort -- intelligent, naiave and every man's dream of a fuck-doll that will never be.

Everyone knew the scene stunk and Katie was down on herself the whole ride home. "Is it me? Do I reek or something? James, that boy, won't come near me. Am I that old?"

I scoffed at the idea and tried to sooth her, crushed that my night of passion had been scuppered by some dickless thug. What the fuck was wrong with him?

"He is probably just frightened of you babe; his girlfriend was watching and I bet he didn't want to get to close to the beautiful sex-goddess or she would crucify him."

"The blondie sat a few row down from you?"

"Yeah."

"Thought you would notice her, cute isn't she? James said she is a Psychology student or something. Met her when he was inside and she was doing some study or other."

"She was pretty enough, I suppose. Anyway, don't fret over it. He is just nervous, it'll pass."

#

It didn't pass. The rest of the play was going really well, according to Katie, but her scenes with James were just a complete disaster. Mark was losing his shit, screaming at them to sort it out, storming off, threatening to cancel the whole production. It had Katie in tears and I was forced to engage my brain and try and do something.

"Look, the lad is just scared shitless of you. He probably fancies you, I know I would if I were in his position. He is just uncomfortable."

"Yeah -- but how do we solve that?"

I thought about it. "Invite him over here to practice. Our living room is nice and large, you can go over the scene without there being an audience to watch. Once you get it down a few times it'll be more natural on the stage -- he'll stop worrying about his girlfriend or the cast or whatever else is eating away at him."

She took to the idea. "Yes, I'll do that. You'll have to clear out though, you'll put him off."

"Nonsese."

"You intimidate people. Go to the Kings' Head, I'll buzz you if I need you."

I grumbled, annoyed. I didn't like the turn that this had taken. I'd sort of expected her to reject the idea. Katie was fairly precious about our house and I thought the idea of bringing in a stranger -- a convicted criminal no less -- into the house would put her off. I was mistaken, so much so that she didn't even want me around; which was a worry. What if he attacked her?

I was also secretly annoyed that I couldn't watch the scene again. Part of me had been dreaming about how the scene would look with the two of them and it had given me a raging hard-on. I wanted to watch it come together, I wanted to see her reel this boy in.

But I couldn't now. Or could I? I remembered the cameras that I'd secreted around the living room, put in to record our fuck sessions a while ago. I'd never got round to removing them and they were just a click of my phone away. I got a giddy voyeuristic thrill from the idea of watching them alone.

It excited me enough that I jumped Katie in the shower, sneaking in as she rinsed the shampoo out of her long hair and pinning her up against the glass, pounding her from behind. I imagined I was James and I came harder than I had since I was a teenager, all but screaming as I thrust into her.

"My, my, what's come over you tonight," Katie purred as I slid out of her, nearly dropping to my knees. We dried off and she joined me on the bed, where she absently stroked my flaccid cock, her head on my chest. "Something has you all worked up."

My cock was getting hard again. "I was thinking about tomorrow, when you have James here. I was thinking about how naughty you two might be."

Katie's hand tightened on my cock and she started pumping in slow, strong strokes. I couldn't believe what I'd just said. I was worried how she might react. It was not a fantasy we had talked about -- it was not a fantasy I knew I even had until just recently. She was well within her rights to freak out, but she didn't, she kept stroking my cock so I kept talking.

"I was thinking how hot and bothered he might get and what he might do to you."

"Mmm, does that turn you on?"

"A little."

"Does the thought of him taking me, rough, turn you on?"

"Yes."

She slipped her hot mouth on my cock and I arched back. She slid up and down on the shaft then flipped her leg over, mounting me, riding me hard.

"Have you thought of me sucking his cock? Of me riding him like this; of him cumming on my face, on my tits?"

"Unnng, yes."

"So have I."

I erupted in her as she said it; spewing deep and endless. She came as well, hard and continuous, gripping on to me as she rode wave after wave. We collapsed together and giggled at how silly we were being. It was a fantasy. A hot, ludicrous fantasy and we were both adult enough to acknowledge that.

#

I left the house in the early afternoon. Thankfully a Test Match was on so I spent a few hours watching a miserable English batting collapse waiting for James to arrive. Katie sent me a text as soon as he got there my heart jumping with the vibration of my phone.

I was sat in a corner booth with an ale and my headphones in. I activated the camera app and cycled through the views. I watched as James walked through the corridor with Katie in tow. I saw them go into the kitchen and Katie make tea for the two of them. They laughed and chatted as they drank the tea. James looked nervous still, on edge. Katie was her charming best.

He was dressed casually, in jeans and a v-neck sweater. His impressive physique was accentuated by this and you could see how ripped he actually was. Katie was wearing some loose floaty house trousers and one of my old rugby shirts. Her hair was loose and I guess she wanted to look as dowdy as possible but she looked sexy as hell to me.

They farted about for ages moving the couches and setting things up in the correct spots before they got down to practicing the scene. I watched with rapt attention but was again disappointed. The scene was no better and perhaps a little worse. I dragged and eventually James slumped down on the sofa with his hands in his head.

Katie sat next to him and they talked softly for a while, with Katie reaching out a hand and putting it on his shoulder for support. She then stood and grabbed her phone. My own phone then rang. I pretended that I was engrossed in the Cricket.

"How's it going?"

"Lousy. Worse than ever."

"Have you asked him what is wrong? Surely he knows."

"Yes, he admitted it to me. You were right: he said that the problem he has is that he finds me too attractive, can you imagine that. He said that he is worried that he might 'embarrass himself' on stage if he gets too involved in the scene. He said it wasn't to do with Alana, that's his girlfriend, as she was totally cool with it."

"So he thinks he'll get a boner on stage if he flirts with you."

She giggled. "Yes, I think that's exactly the problem."

"Well, tell him not to worry about it -- that's why you're doing it in a safe place. Just do the scene and show him that you're a professional."

"Yeah, that's what I said. We're going to give it a full run through now; I'll let you know how it goes and if he gets a woody." She giggled again then hung up.

I flipped the cameras back on and watched as she walked back in from the kitchen and they started the scene up. She started her come on and he was much more into it now, relaxed and standing tall. They looked a good couple together with him towering over her. His tattoos and rough edges contrasted nicely to her flawless skin and petite perfection. The scene moved on and she was touching him now, gently, using the gestures that she would in the production, urging him, whispering, leaning in. He didn't shy away and he was almost flawless. Then the kiss.

She straddled him and dove for his face and he pulled her in. They kissed and kissed and kissed. Longer and longer. I watched, dumbstruck, as the kiss dragged on beyond belief. I was rock hard and staring. No, the screen had not frozen.

Finally they broke off and my wife stood. James did as well and then I could see why he had been nervous of 'embarrassing' himself: the guy had the hugest tent in his pants that I'd ever seen. It was porn huge, manga huge. There was no discreet way of hiding that amount of excited meat when you were onstage and my wife obviously excited him a great deal.

She must have been straddling that. The thought crept in as Katie disappeared back into the kitchen to ring me. My heart was hammering.

"Babe?" she was breathless.

"Yeah?"

"He has the hugest cock. It's massive. He got really hard at the end of the scene and it just sticks out like a fucking red-wood. He says he can't help it. What are we going to do? There is no way he can hide that monster on stage. He is mortified."

I laughed though in truth I was fucking shaking. "Well, I guess you are just going to have to get him used to you so he doesn't get aroused."

"What, how does that work?"

"Sometimes it is just the thrill of the unknown that is sexy to guys, or at least thrilling enough to get it up and ready. The more familiar you get with a woman the easier it is to block yourself off."

"So what do you suggest?"

"I dunno -- sit in his lap? Watch a movie? Get him used to you and comfortable so he thinks of you as a sister or something."

"Right, right, you better not come home for a bit then."

She hung up before I had a chance to respond. I flicked the camera on. James was wringing his hands on the couch, obviously nervous and ashamed of what had happened. Katie walked in and they talked for a bit. James looked like he was ready to leave but Katie stopped him, pushing him back to the couch where she sat him down and then sat in his lap. She turned on the TV and settled in. He wrapped his muscled arms around her and they watched the TV for a few minutes.

She nestled back into his large frame and I saw his big hands wrap around her. They looked like an old couple sat together. But there was an undeniable sexual tension that I could feel even through the camera.

Katie began to shift and move in James' lap. His cock must have risen to the occasion and I could see that she was having difficulty in avoiding it, sat on his lap. There was no laughter or banter now and she did not leap to her feet.

Then I saw her small hand snake backwards and down and, unbelievably, it slipped into his trousers. I gasped as his head rocked back. She was gripping his cock. My wife, in my house, was gripping the cock of another man.

His hands ran up her body and he was squeezing her tits, massaging them and then he was inside the shirt and Katie arched her neck back, grabbing the back of his head with her other hand. They were kissing then, passionate and deep and full of tongue. Katie's hand was still in his jeans.

Then she stood and I thought it was all over, that she had come to her senses. I was relieved, in a way, but also disappointed. It was still the hottest thing I'd ever seen and I'd deal with the conflicting feelings and consequences later. Right now I wanted to get back and fuck the shit out of my naughty, naughty wife.

But she wasn't finished. She stood so she could pull the shirt over her head, revealing her perfect tits underneath. She stood so she could grab onto the legs of his jeans and pull, tugging them off him and releasing the raging monster.

And it was truly free now. It was obscene, huge and veined. It looked like a baseball bat and his huge balls swung underneath. The bulbous head was red and angry and he just watched as Katie stared at it, his hands behind his head, relaxed.

Katie dropped to her knees and shuffled up between his thighs. I held my breath. She grabbed his python with her small hands, the fingers not even managing to touch and she admired it. Then she slipped it into her mouth and worshiped it, licking and sucking and stuffing as much of it down her throat as she could manage.

She looked up at him with her green eyes as she did so, slurping and fucking her own mouth with his manhood and the bastard lapped it up, taking his time, nestling back and admiring her work, feeling each part of her, owning her.

I dashed to the toilets, locking myself into a disabled cubicle and tugging out my cock in a fury. Katie was really into it now and James had a meaty hand wrapped around her long hair, guiding her up and down, up and down in a steady rhythm.

Then he was thrusting up with his hips, emptying into her and she was gagging, swallowing, gulping. Another man's cum was flooding my wife's mouth and she was loving it, trying to get as much as she could down into her belly. He came in torrents and it was too much for her to keep tidy. It spilt out onto her chin and down her fingers and across her cheeks. He kept cumming and cumming and she kept slurping. I came too, unable to restrain myself watching my wife's debauchery. When he sat back down she was licking the ropes off her fingers, lapping it up. I couldn't believe what I'd just seen.

They looked at each other then shared a little laugh. What would happen now? I assumed that they would just clean up and he would slink away but they had other ideas. Katie stood and picked up the script again and they moved into their start positions. They were going to run through the scene again.

Katie was topless, her gorgeous tits swinging free and she still had his cum smeared across her cheek and along her hands. He didn't pull his jeans back on but walked to his mark with the monster swinging free between his legs.

My cock started to revive itself as they ran through the scene. It was scintillating, this time, with James holding nothing back. Katie looked a delight, striking her seductive poses in her state of undress, her face a debauched mess. The curtains were open and anyone might have spotted them had they looked hard but they didn't care.

The scene moved on towards its climax and James' cock reared up once more. He was clearly not spent after the blow-job and my wife's charms were more than enough to convince the dragon to rise once more. Katie looked at it and the grabbed hold of it as she delivered some of her final lines. She pumped on it, whispering into James' ear then pushed him down onto the chair for the final straddle and kiss.

She kept hold of his cock as she did so and this time the kiss was exquisite. James sucked on her exposed tits and she pumped his cock with her eager hands. I couldn't help but think how much better the scene looked this way, as dirty and nasty as Mark had no doubt imagined when he wrote it.

Then Katie's skirt was sliding down and she was on him in her panties alone. He pulled off his shirt revealing a torso that was ripped like a fitness model. This was ludicrous levels -- rippling six pack and square plate pecs. His tattoos swirled and crossed and Katie ran her fingers across him, enjoying the feel.

He hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties and she was shimmying her hips to help him pull them down, refusing to relinquish her grip on his raging cock. Then they were pooled around her ankles and she was daintily stepping out of them -- naked for the first time in front of another man.

She wasted no time, clambering up onto his lap and impaling herself on his tower. She did is slow, letting herself slide down his pole and feel every inch of him. I had a great view of it from both angles. Of the shaft vanishing up her hot cunt and of her face grimacing and smiling in pleasure and pain.

She kept going and going, sliding down and down until she was balls deep -- far further than I ever imagined she would get. Then she was grinding and writhing and cumming, again and again, wave after wave.

She rode him faster and faster until there was a blur of slapping balls and bounding cheeks. She was delirious now and he stood, holding her in his muscular arms, pumping her with his hips in the middle of our living room as her legs flailed around him then wrapped around his back.

They fell forward and he caught them before they hit the ground, seuaging into missionary where he pounded her on the floor. She was a moaning writhing mess, her hair spayed and her ankles pinned up by his ears. He fucked her relentlessly, pummling her across the floor.

Then they switched around and he was fucking her doggy, her face down and her ass up for his pleasure. He power-fucked her again, pulling her hips back into him then grabbing her long hair and twisting it into a handle.

He was rough; yanking on her hair and bending her head back, arching her spine as he fucked her, his balls slapping again and again. His stamina was impressive and I was a disgusting wreck of cum and sweat by the time he finally finished with her, emptying his balls deep into my wife with a scream then settling back onto my sofa.

Katie came hard as he did so, again and again then she swung around and started to lick his shaft clean, slurping up the taste of his cum and her own juices.

They stared up at each other after that and my phone battery died. I freaked out and then cleaned myself up, rushing to my backpack and plugging my phone in to charge.

It took an excruciating amount of time to switch on again and when I did the cameras showed an empty room. I got a text message from Katie saying that it was OK for me to come home, which I did with trepidation.


Chapter 3

She was waiting for me in the kitchen as I came home. She was sat down looking miserable. She looked on the verge of tears. James was gone but I couldn't help but feel his presence everywhere. Could I smell his cum on her breath?