Katie's Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did it go?" My voice had a nervous quaver to it.

"Badly. Alex -- I did something -- I did something. I love you so much but I."

She was on the verge of a complete meltdown and I rushed over to her, grabbing her in my arms and squeezing her in close, hush her up. "It's Ok, It's Ok. I saw it all on the cameras. I saw it all. Its Ok."

She pulled away at me with wide eyes. "You saw what I did?"

I nodded, pulling out my phone and activating the app, showing the empty livingroom. "I watched it all."

"And you didn't stop it? You didn't kick the door in?"

"No."

She shook her head and wiped away a tear that had escaped her eye. "I'm sorry."

I pulled her into my lap and stroked her hair -- hair that James had been yanking as he fucked her not very long ago. "Don't be. It was.... It fucking turned me on."

She laughed. "Me too. Did you see the size of it? I can't believe I took it all."

I was getting hard again and I led her out of the kitchen by the hand and up the stairs. She kept talking as we moved, babbling, telling me about everything that happened.

"I tried what you suggested, sitting in his lap, but it just got worse and worse. I could feel him getting hard and it was so huge, so distracting. Then I thought that maybe if I relieved him of his boner then he might feel more comfortable. Maybe once the itch had been scratched then maybe he would just let it go.

"But it didn't work. He got hard during the scene again and I couldn't stop myself. I thought that maybe he needed to fuck me to get rid of the desire. Maybe just one hard fuck and it would be solved."

I'd bundled her into the bed and our clothes were coming off. I was aching and I stuffed it into her without so much as a kiss. She grunted as I pumped. "Tell me how it felt, tell me how he fucked you."

She groaned as I picked up my pace. Was that his cum I could feel inside her? "He was so big, so very big. And he was rough, dominant. He knew what he wanted and he took it. He came so much, I could feel it deep inside me, I can still taste it. He made me cum so many times."

I pumped and pumped then emptied into her, totally spent. She stroked my hair as I rolled to my side and we lay in silence. "Alex, what do we do? Is it over?"

"No. I love you, that hasn't changed. I don't know why but watching you get fucked is the sexiest thing I can imagine. I don't care about all the other stuff. It is just erotic, fantastic."

"I invited him back next Thursday. I'm going to let him have me, if you agree. I'm going to be his slave."

"Oh I allow it. But I'm going to have to install more cameras."

#

I spent a fortune on upgraded, fully HD cameras that I hid around our bedroom and through the house. I did question myself a few times as I was installing them. What the hell was I doing? Had I gone completely insane? I was turning my house into some twisted peep-show and worrying more about how to cover all the angles than on the fact that someone else had, and was going to, fuck the shit out of my wife in my own home.

We didn't really think about it and all the host of issues that it touched on. We talked about it though, feeding off the taboo and ever more frantic fuck sessions. I edited down the recording of their tryst and showed it to Katie the night before James was due over and she went crazy, wild with sexual energy.

I'd wanted to deny her, to keep her on a simmer but I failed miserably.

The day rolled by and I blocked off my afternoon at work in imaginary teleconferences with 'the Singapore office'. The door to my office was locked and I had multiple screens up showing my house like a security desk.

James pulled up to the house on a bike. It was something quick and dangerous and he parked it off to the side of our path, sauntering up to the door.

Katie answered wearing nothing but silk robe, tied up at her waist. She wasted no time, welcoming him in with a kiss that might have made you think that he was her husband. He unzipped his leathers and she led him into the kitchen by the hand. She opened the fridge and fetched him one of my beers, pouring it into a pint glass. He sat at the table and took a long draught. They talked.

She swung behind him and started to rub his shoulders and neck. He rolled his head and she worked deeper. He then stood and drew her into a long kiss and she had to stand on her tip-toes to reach him, her long hair cascading down her back. He slipped a hand into her silk robe and unfastened it and she let it drop to the ground. He felt around the curve of her ass then pulled his t-shirt of and slipped out of his trousers.

He was semi-erect and still gargantuain. He was enjoying himself and kissed her again then drank from his beer. She wrapped a small hand around his cock then used it to lead him through the living-room and up the stairs like a tow-bar.

He followed as she dragged him to the bedroom where she dropped to her knees in front of him and got to work, her performance topping her previous one with vigour and skill. He let her work but then took control again, fucking her mouth with rough strokes, rubbing his cock along her face and forcing her to suck on his huge balls.

They moved into the bed and then he really took over. They fucked for hours. It was a brutal, stunning exhibition of pure energy and power. He worked her over in position after position, never tiring, never losing control.

She came again and again and then she knew that he was toying with her, owning her body completely.

He finally came in her when she was prone, with him ploughing deep into her as she grunted, lost to any sensation but sex. He broke the headboard such was the depth of his pounding strokes.

Once again Katie swung around and cleaned him off after he had dumped his load. She licked and sucked him clean and kept going until he was hard again and they were off once more, this time he let her direct proceedings, let her ride him and wear herself out on the steel of his desire.

She looked magnificent and timeless on top of him cumming again and again. He took even longer to cum this time and she took it on her face, kneeling and pumping his cock dry as he emptied his balls onto her in a shower of sperm that I envied: she had never let me do that to her.

I watched as they rested then dressed together tenderly. He gave her a familiar peck on the forehead and then sped off on his bike.

It was hot as fuck.


Chapter 3

About a week later, two weeks before the first performance, I had an unexpected visitor at work. It was during a staff training day and the office was nearly empty as everyone else was down in London in workshops or in bars.

I was working on some complex projections and was feeling a little frazzled and depressed and not with it. My home life was a strange blur of sex and sordidness and all normality had flown out of the window. Katie was transformed. We were fucking all the time now, hot for each other like teenagers and we seldom did anything but fuck and recover.

She was fucking James as well, once a week. He would come over and pound the shit out of her, brutal and unrelenting, filling her up and leaving her senseless, taking his pleasure. He even stayed over a couple of nights when I was away on business and I got hours of tape of Katie servicing him.

The play was progressing like a dream, apparently. The scene was a thing of beauty and Mark was overjoyed at the turnaround and they were coming close to the big opening night. Katie was sure that bigger projects were on the horizon and all she needed was a few rave reviews and her dream career would unfold. But in the mean-time her old life was falling away; she was no longer the responsible, reserved school-teacher but had become a fuck-toy for two big men to share and pass between them. She was terrified but had never felt so alive.

My receptionist ushered my visitor in without consulting me. She was in a rush to make her train and go on leave so vanished as soon as she buzzed the door, leaving me as the last breathing person in the office. I was annoyed: what if this person was a serial killer? We had literally no one else around, no security, no cleaners, nobody.

I glanced up irritably as the door to my office swung open. It was a tall blonde woman wearing an oversized trench coat and boots with straps on them. She had dark make-up on and was staring at me from an angelic face. It was James' girlfriend and I cringed inside. This wasn't going to be good. This was going to be an ugly, ugly scene.

I gestured for her to sit and tried to think. Should I call the police? Me alone with this girl was not a good idea. She could attack me, or accuse me of something, all of which would be a disaster. She flopped down into the chair and stared at me with her blue blue eyes, obviously unsure of where to start.

I sighed. "Can I help you Miss?"

She looked down submissively and there was an awkward silence. I thought about pretending not to know who she was but suspected that this was a pointless endeavour. She knew I knew. I tried to engage her again.

"You're James' girlfriend, right? I think I've seen you at rehearsals."

"I've come to make amends." She blurted it out then shifted, embarrassed that she had dared to say anything.

"I'm sorry?"

She glanced up at me and I could see tremulous fear in her perfect face. "I know what James has been doing with your wife. I am sorry about it. It is wrong of him. Don't think too badly of her, he has this effect on women. I thought I had stopped him but your wife is too tempting."

I sunk back into my chair. Oh god. This was going to be messy as shit. This girl would expect me to be outraged and furious about my wife's infidelity. How to explain that I was, in a way, complicit? "I see."

She shifted forward in her seat and put out her hands in supplication. "Please don't confront him about it, please. Please don't make a scene. If you fight him then he'll go back to prison, this time for good. Please don't do that, he has come so far."

"Look, I..."

She cut me off, hardening her jaw in determination and standing tall. "I've come to make amends." With that she unbuttoned her trench-coat and let it drop to the floor. She was naked underneath, wearing only stocking and suspenders, heels and a waxed strip of blond pubic hair.

Her body was mind-blowing. She was toned and perfect, proportioned like a Victoria's secret model. She was young and pert and the hint of vulnerability thrummed desire through me like an electric jolt. Oh god damn but I wanted to savage this girl. But I had my principles, just.

"Stop -- look, I won't take advantage of you, I won't blackmail you like this. You don't have to do this; I won't make trouble, I promise you."

She didn't cower away like I expected; grab her coat and button it up in a hurry. No, she stepped forward with a sexy sway of her hips and rounded the desk, standing naked in her glory right next to me who swivelled in my chair. She was tall and I liked it. I was tall too and it was a nice change from stopping down to see Katie's tits.

She put a finger up to my lips and hushed me. "I've come to make amends. You're not making me do anything." She dropped to her kness between my knees and put her hands in her lap, looking up at me like a little slave girl. "But you can make me do anything."

I got it then, in a flash. Her and James had some sort of slave and master thing going on. It was fucked up and weird. Was he sending her to me or did she come here on her own accord? Truth was that I didn't give two shits. I was well past rational thought. She was a submissive girl, naked at my feet and fuck yes this was going to happen.

"Unzip my trousers and suck my dick."

She smiled up at me and I think I was in love. She reached up and undid my belt with excruciating slowness. Then she daintily grabbed my zipper and tugged it down. My cock sprang free and the size of it surprised her and her head dodged back involuntarily. I wasn't nearly James' size but I was no fucking slouch. There was a reason Katie could take all of that cock and the reason was that I was packing a sizeable chunk of man meat myself.

Alana clearly had not expected it and she actually licked her lips in anticipation. Apparently she liked them big, a size queen. She thought I'd be average at best and this was like Christmas to her. She gripped it in a pale fist and pumped. I slid my trousers off and then she was sucking me, her warm mouth dancing over my cock-head while her blue eyes stared at me.

Jesus Christ that blow-job. She was a master, better than Katie, better than anyone. James had trained her and it was absolutely incredible. I couldn't believe the turn my day had taken. One minute I was drowning in cost projections in excel, the next moment I had a student goddess sucking me off in my office like the greatest porn-star in the world.

She was good and she expected me to lose control and to be fair to her I almost did. But I was a man grown and I had a handle on myself. My rabbit fucking of my wife might also have helped but somehow I kept myself from spilling into that eager mouth.

Instead I stood her up, feeling her incredible tits and slipping a finger into her tight hole, eliciting a soft gasp. I got rid of my shirt and was rewarded with another soft gasp of delight. She was surprised again; this time by my hard body.

Again I wasn't the cut Adonis that James was but I was muscular and big in a different way. I had the look of a lumber-jack. My chest wasn't shaved and I had that physique that radiated power. It was more silverback than gym monkey and she liked it.

I grabbed her and lifted her off her feet, dumping her on my desk. I kneeled then and spread her legs, savouring the close up look I had of her perfect pussy. Then I dove in.

God may not have given me the ICBM that James was carrying but I did have a very long and dexterous tongue and I had a feeling that Alana would find this a new and extremely enjoyable experience.

I was not wrong. She arched back in exctecy the moment my tongue found its mark. I guessed that James wasn't the type to eat her out, hung and alpha as he was. He was the type who liked to dominate, to take pleasure rather than give. His was a young man's attitude, one that didn't understand that a little work with your tongue and fingers resulted in a dividend of bliss. I guessed that Alana might never have been eaten out like this. The men she had fucked would all be awed by her beauty, her magnificent body. They would have been in a rush, impatient to get it in her lest the opportunity vanish.

But I was older and I knew we had all afternoon; there was no need to rush. I wanted to own her in a way that James couldn't fathom. I wanted to fuck her like a mature, grown man. Fuck her like she has never experienced and open up her eyes.

So I started by tormenting her with my tongue and she was all over the place. She gripped the back of my head and was vocal, grunting and yelping as I got to work. She came with a judder and I made her come again. Her pussy tasted sweet and she was wet -- dripping with desire now.

I kept going at it until she pulled my head up to draw me into a deep and fulsome kiss. One that I enjoyed and savoured. She was tasting herself and the feel of that young tongue in my mouth was velvety bliss.

Her hand was around my cock again and I was stiff, aching for her. She was on the verge of madness, desperate to get me inside her. Her blue eyes were boring into mine, intense and beautiful and I could feel her shivering in anticipation as she hiked herself up and wrapped her legs around my waist. She impaled herself on my cock and arched back in pleasure, moaning a soft "yessssssss" as I effortlessly slid into her balls deep. Her cunt was velvet, gripping me and massaging my cock with the tightness of youth. She was dripping for me and she started to ride me mid air, atheletically bucking and rolling her hips, sliding herself up and down my shaft.

I let her do it, holding the pose and meeting her thrusts with my own. I matched her timing, her rhythem and again she was surprised. The men in her life were all about pounding, all about power and getting over the line. I guided her to her climax, pacing our thrusting to a crescendo that had her nails clawing at my back and her screaming into the thankfully empty office.

I couldn't hold her up any longer and so I collapsed back into my chair. She swivelled on my cock and then did something I had not experienced before -- she fucked herself doggy as I sat down, shaking her ass up and down on my cock like a porn star, like a dancer twerking. It was unbelievable and again she nearly overcame my control.

But I was enjoying this too much to let her win like that. I didn't know if it was a single pop I got. Could be that once I came she would be out of there like a shot and I'd never have pussy like this again. I wanted to enjoy it, to enjoy the change. I liked how she was tall and how her tits sat nicely in my face when she faced me. How long her body was and how we fit together. I liked her naivity and mix of inexperience and sluttish know how.

I liked how she came on my cock, again and again, in surprise and without any self control. I sat up and grabbed her tits and drew her head to mine. I whispered a command in her ear. "I want you to ride me until I cum, understand? I'm going to lie on the table and you've got to ride my cock until I'm ready to cum."

"Yes sir."

"How about a challenge, you want a challenge?"

"Yes sir."

"If you can make me cum in under ten minutes then the next time we do this I'll eat you out for an hour." She groaned at this, involentarirly. My heart soared. There was going to be a next time.

"And if I can't?"

"I get to fuck you in the ass."

She nodded and we switched places. I lay back on the desk and she mounted me. Then she gave the performance of her life. She was wild and fast and filthy. She pounded up and down on me, exhausting herself, contorting herself to get me deeper and deeper. She talked dirty in my ear, promising to swallow all my cum, urging me to pump deep into her, to breed her, to use her like a whore.

I held fast but it was an epic struggle. She massaged my balls with her hands as she rode me, she tried everything she could think of. "Where would Sir like to cum? Do you want it in my mouth? In my pussy? Do you want it on my tits? Shall I lick it up from the desk or from your feet? Just tell me, I'm begging you, I' m begging you."

I made it over the ten minute mark and about thirty seconds longer; blasting into her in long streams. This set her off again and she came loud and strong, gripping my cock with her pussy. She had come multiple times during the ten minutes but had kept going, showing amazing determination and stamina. I stayed inside her for a long couple of minutes while we caught our breath. Then she slid off and stuck her fingers up her pussy, dragging out ropes of my cum.

This she stuffed into her mouth with cooing noises, slurping it up gratefully as I watched. She did this two or three times then shuffled down and licked the rest of it off my super sensitive cock. It was beyond bliss.

Then we sat up and I looked at her. She was still model gorgeous but she looked like she had been through a war. Her hair was sticky and she was a mass of sweat and cum. She smiled up at me. "Thank you for that. I've never been fucked like that before in my life. I didn't know it could.... I didn't think that... can we do it again? I'll keep my promise."

The nervousness of her question touched me -- she genuinely worried that I'd reject her. "What about James?"

She shrugged. "I'll talk to him. He is into it. He wants me to join him and Katie and he's talked about a threesome with me and another guy. It should be fine. Can I meet you again?"