Katie's Quest Ch. 05

Story Info
Katie makes Kieran an offer he can't refuse.
2.5k words
4.71
4.6k
5

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie almost had to sit on her hands once Kieran sat down next to her. She itched touch him, all of him, all over his body. It was a good thing his dad was in the house, otherwise self-restraint might have been impossible.

Kieran had no idea the kind of fire he'd ignited inside her. The feeling of his erection pressed against her stomach was burned into Katie's memory. Even through the fabric of his jeans, she'd been able to tell how hard and long and thick it was.

She couldn't wait to see the real thing, but now was not the time. It was a delicious agony, the waiting, but it was necessary. Just now Kieran was still in a raw emotional state. If I made the move now, if I told him what I want, what I want him to do to me, he'll run for the hills. I need to comfort him and make him feel at ease again.

And, she admitted to herself. He's such a sweetheart. I don't like seeing him so upset.

It was true. Kieran was a a genuinely good person, a kind-hearted young man who didn't view women as sex objects first and people second. His embarrassment and shame at the way his body reacted to her closeness proved he was raised to treat women with respect, that he wasn't a slave to his baser instincts. Katie deeply appreciated and respected that. Of all the things I like about him, that's probably the top of the list.

She offered him some popcorn and he accepted with a nod of thanks. Katie's eyes flicked to his hand as he took a great handful of the greasy, buttery snack. It was a worker's hand, the hand of someone who knew the value of honest labor. Calloused and rough. Strong too, strong enough to break bones and batter down locked doors. But Katie wasn't afraid. Kieran was physically much stronger than she was, but he'd never use that strength to hurt her. She was as certain of that as she was of the sun rising tomorrow morning.

I definitely made the right decision when I chose him. She snuck a glance at Kieran when he turned back to the television screen, felt a warm wave of affection for him wash over her. It will be an honor to give you my virginity and bear your child.

I should probably say something. If I stay quiet for too long he'll think he offended me, no matter what I told him earlier. Hmmm...

The movie showed a scene of one of the main characters traipsing through the jungle. Katie decided to seize on that. "Have you ever wanted to travel, Kieran?"

He nodded. "I've thought about it, yeah. I'd love to see places like the Grand Canyon or Yosemite, maybe visit Edinburgh one day. Have you seen pictures of it? All those spires and Gothic architecture...it's like something out of a fantasy movie."

"Really?" Katie dug her phone out of her pocket and opened the web browser. "Let me see. You've made me curious."

A second later, the search results popped up. Katie whistled. "Wow. You weren't kidding."

"Yeah."

"What about theme parks? You ever want to visit one of those?" She was careful to keep her voice casual, but inwardly, Katie felt her heart beat faster. What if he doesn't like them? How will I get him to go with me then?

Kieran, oblivious, put her concern to rest. "Absolutely. I never got to visit one as a kid, and they seem like so much fun. I've never been on a roller coaster before. Not once, can you believe that?"

Katie stared. "You're kidding? You've never been on one at all? Not even, like, at a county fair or something?"

"Nope. The last time we had a county fair my dad needed me to help in the shop, and we don't have the money to travel out of state." The admission was clearly hard for him, but his eyes were bright with fierce determination. "When Dad retires and I take over the shop, though, that's going to change. You wait and see, Katie."

"I know." She smiled. "I believe in you, Kieran. I know you're going to do great things with it." It wasn't just flattery. There was no doubt in Katie's mind that Kieran would take his family business to a new level of prosperity. I should come by and visit once I've had the baby and gotten settled in at my new job, she thought. I don't want to just drop Kieran once he's knocked me up.

And, she admitted, if he hasn't just given me the perfect opening to make the offer, my name's not Katie Petersen.

"It's...well, it's funny you should say that," she said carefully. It was a struggle to keep her voice calm and casual. She knew what she was about to do was risky, and she hadn't planned on doing it so soon. But even though she'd only met Kieran a few days ago, she already felt a strong bond with him. Something in Katie's heart was telling her that this was the moment, and she always listened to her heart. This was the time. This was her chance. She had to act now while the iron was hot.

"How so?"

Katie hid a nervous gulp by taking a long slug of her soda. "Remember when I said I take taekwondo?"

"Vividly."

Katie giggled. "Well...I took first place in a tournament recently."

"I'm not surprised. How many people took part?"

Katie tamped down on a surge of impatience and answered his question. "A lot. There were a lot of rounds and the competition lasted for three days. I've got a video of some of it on my phone if you'd like to see it! My mom taped it for me from the bleachers."

"Sure! I'd love to see it." His eager tone made Katie's pulse quicken again. She dug out her phone and quickly pulled up the footage. Sure enough, there she was in her white uniform, a black belt around her waist, her strawberry blonde hair flying behind her like a banner as she leapt through the air with all the grace of a pouncing jungle cat. Kieran watched with awe as Katie demonstrated a flawless butterfly kick.

"Holy shit. Remind me not to piss you off."

Katie accepted the compliment with one of her own. "I doubt you could do that, but thanks. Anyway, as part of the prize, I won a three-week trip to Disney World with one friend of my choosing. All expenses paid. Plane tickets, hotel, everything. I wasn't sure who I was going to ask, but..." She tilted her head a little to look up into his eyes. His warm, chocolate-colored eyes. So cute! "I think I do now. Would you like to go with me, Kieran?"

The complete and total surprise and disbelief on his face would have been comical if the stakes weren't so high. Kieran heard what she said, but his brain was clearly having trouble processing it.

"I...You...what?"

Katie laughed. She couldn't help it. "I'm asking if you want to come on the trip as my plus-one, silly. Does that sound like something you'd enjoy?"

He frowned. Always so thoughtful and serious, Katie thought with a mental sigh of longing. I hope he passes that trait on to our baby.

"I don't know," he finally said. "I mean...my dad still needs my help in the shop. I can't just up and leave all of a sudden, certainly not for three weeks at a time."

"You work hard in that shop," Katie countered gently. "You've never asked for time off before, you said it yourself. You also said your dad would give it to you if you asked for it because you've never done it before."

"Well...yeah," he admitted. "But what about school? I'll fall behind in my classes."

"Let me worry about that," Katie said. "I don't usually like to play this card, but I've got a lot of pull with the teachers and the principal. I can talk them into cutting you some slack."

"But...but..." Kieran sputtered for a moment. "Why not one of your other friends? Why not your mom or your dad or a cousin or something? Why not anyone else? Why me?"

Katie put a hand on his shoulder. "I'll tell you why. First, because you're a lot of fun to hang out with. Second, because you're interesting and unlike anyone else I've ever met. Third, no one should ever make it past the age of eighteen without going on a roller coaster at least once. Kieran, this is a no-strings-attached offer. You won't have to pay for anything." You won't have to pay for anything that happens while we're down there either, she added silently. "And besides, you deserve it."

Her tone grew a little stern. "You deserve to relax and have fun. You deserve to have an adventure and make some memories before you take over the shop and get too busy with work. Think about it--how many times do you think people get to go on a trip like this? Once or twice in their lives, if they're lucky. If it were me, and I passed on this, I'd always regret it. Let yourself have some fun, Kieran."

It was a long moment before Kieran replied. Katie could almost hear the wheels turning inside his head and could only hope her words struck a chord with him. All her careful planning, all the meticulous preparations made over the past six years hinged on this one moment. If he said no, if he refused, she'd need to formulate a contingency plan.

All she could do was look into his soft, warm brown eyes and wait for his answer. After a moment of silence that lasted eternity, he finally gave it.

"...Okay."

It took every last ounce of Katie's formidable self-control to keep from leaping to her feet and shouting with joy. As it was, she squealed with pleasure and threw her arms around him in a spontaneous hug. "Yes! Oh, thank you, Kieran! I was really, really hoping you'd say that! I can't wait!" She was babbling, but she was unable to help herself. "Don't worry about a thing! I'll take care of the details."

"Sure. When, um, when does the flight leave?"

"In a week," Katie chirped. "Is that enough time?"

"Y-yeah, I think so. Gives my dad enough of a heads-up. I wouldn't want to just leave tomorrow with no warning."

"I understand completely. Would you like me to email you a copy of the itinerary?"

"That'd be great," Kieran said with no small amount of relief. "I've..." he flushed. "I've never actually flown before."

"There's nothing to it," she assured him. "Don't worry--I'll be your guide!"

"I feel safer already."

His dry humor, as ever, tickled her funny bone. Katie smothered a laugh. "Glad to hear it."

He gave her his email and she quickly forwarded a copy of the flight schedule to him, and they spent almost an hour after that discussing what to bring and how to make the journey as smooth as possible. Katie was a wealth of expertise on the subject--her parents often took her on vacations abroad as a child--and was eager to put any anxiety or unease Kieran felt to rest. By the end of it, he was looking increasingly excited, and the movie was forgotten completely. Instead, they looked at pictures and maps of the huge theme park on Katie's phone, making plans and talking long into the night. It was past 11 when Katie, with the greatest reluctance, finally admitted she needed to be heading home. Kieran drove her back, and as she watched his truck pull away from her house, she felt a pang of genuine sadness at his absence.

Only when his tail-lights disappeared around the corner did she finally give voice to her jubilation. Katie jumped into the air, pumping a triumphant fist. So close! She was so close to her goal now she could almost taste it! She couldn't wait to be a mom, couldn't wait to finally have her first time with Kieran, couldn't wait to finally unleash all the years of pent-up sexual frustration and energy inside her.

Her hands shook with excitement, causing her to fumble as she groped for her keys. Katie's parents were already asleep, and she didn't fear punishment for coming home late. Katie worked hard and played hard--she often stayed out late hanging out with friends or going to practice for one of her extracurriculars, so it wasn't unusual for her to come home around this time. She crept up to her room and shut the door behind her. Her pussy was sopping wet with arousal, and she all but tore her clothes off, throwing her stunningly naked form on the bed and plunging her fingers inside her virgin womanhood. Her thumb began rhythmically flicking her clitoris.

Katie was so turned on that it took only moments for sparks to start going off inside her head. She closed her eyes, imagining that it was Kieran fucking her, that it was Kieran's cock and not her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. She imagined him pinning her beneath his strong, lean body, his cock slowly plunging into her, filling her and stretching her and claiming her maidenhead as his well-deserved prize. She imagined kissing him as their bodies became one, as they gave each other the most intimate embrace two human beings could know. How would his lips feel against hers? Had Kieran kissed a girl before? Would it hurt, when he penetrated her for the first time in her life? Sometimes it did, for girls, but Katie wasn't afraid. She was sure Kieran--sweet, gentle, considerate Kieran--would make sure her first time was magical for both of them.

She imagined then the moment of ultimate triumph when Kieran reached his climax. She imagined him throwing his head back and shouting with release, imagined his cock twitching inside of her before filling her waiting, eager womb with jet after jet of hot, thick, life-giving sperm--

Katie arched her back, her eyes rolling back in her sockets. Her body went taut like a bowstring, her muscles spasming as pleasure roared through her like a tidal wave. Just thinking about sex with Kieran gave her one of the most mind-blowing orgasms she'd ever experienced. It took more than a minute for Katie to finally come back to herself. Her exquisite breasts heaved as she panted for breath, her nipples hard enough to cut diamonds. Goosebumps broke out all over her skin.

Our baby is going to beautiful, was the last thought Katie had before she went slipped, still naked, into a blissful sleep.

(Author's note: Here it is! I apologize for the wait, but juggling multiple stories--I have several others I'm also working on--means there are lots of demands on my time. I assure you, I have every intention of seeing this story through to completion and ask your patience so I can continue to churn out new chapters at the level of quality you've come to expect. Thank you to everyone who's enjoyed my work so far!)