Katie's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started kissing her, I liked it, but she got rougher. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face to hers, slamming her tongue all the way to the back of my throat. I sucked on it like I would on John's cock. She liked it.

I kissed her neck and together we pulled her clothes off. I straddled her thighs and bent down and sucked in her small breasts. I pulled on the nipples with my lips.

This felt strange. I had sucked on mine before, but her nipples were longer, like little dicks. So I decided to treat them like that. I sucked them and milked them. "Harder, Katie. I want you to hurt them. Make them bleed."

Well, that scared me some. What am I getting myself into? I bit and pulled and twisted and she came. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, Katie! I've never come with someone playing on my breasts before, that was great. But enough playing around. Get your head where it counts and go to town."

I went down pulled her legs apart and started licking her slit. She smelled kind of like me, but different. And the taste was a little different too. I was hesitant at first, but she grabbed my head and shoved my face between he lips and and started to move her hips up and down across, sliding my face and tongue across her parts. My face was soaked. She then arched up and slid my face onto her ass.

I started to move away. "Oh, no, Katie. There's no getting away for you." And with an iron grip she shoved my face harder into her ass. "Now bury that tongue in it and suck out my juices, Katie. Make my ass happy. Make it your friend." I obeyed. Why? i never would have let John do that. Why Gwen?

I shoved my tongue in as far as I could. Then in and out, licking, sucking, probing. I slid a finger along my tongue and into her butt. "That a girl, Katie. You are going to make a wonderful pet." What? I added a second finger, then a third and moved them in and out. Licking them as they came out to keep them lubricated.

Then my thumb went into her puss and they moved together. She groaned. I can feel the fingers in my ass from her puss. There's almost nothing separating them! I sucked hard on her clit and she tensed, tensed some more, then came with shakes and spasms, released her grip and went limp. "Ok, OK. Enough for now. Katie, you are a natural. I love you, Katie."

"And I love you too, Gwen." What? Did I just say I loved her? Yes, I guess I do. But what about John? What about the kids? Oh, crap! What have I done? What am i doing?

God, I wish John were here to help me get straightened out.

"Let's get something to eat and drink. Then we can load up the SUV, hook up the trailer, and decide whether to hit the road or stay in and have another round. Ok?"

We packed like fiends to get it done as quickly as possible. I had picked up three hours with the time zones so it was still afternoon when we headed out. We drove until nine or so, found a hotel, got something to eat and hit the shower.

Gwen climbed in with me and started to rub soap on me. Oh, it felt so good. I always loved it with John. She lingered on my breasts and nipples, they were more than clean, then slid her hand down and slid fingers inside. I was exhausted, but ready to go.

We got on the bed. "Katie, now we are going to do 69. I'll go on top first, then we'll see, Ok?" I nodded. She straddled my face. No kissing, hugging. Just on with the show. She squashed my face with her puss and started moving back and forth as I kept my tongue out, licking, licking.

She bent down, sucked my clit into her mouth, started to massage it with her tongue, and then pulled like she was was trying to rip it off. Shit it hurt. So unlike what I was used to, what I thought I liked. What I had demanded from John. But here comes number one. "Ooooooooh!" Shudders and shakes.

Gwen shifted and buried her ass in my face. "Suck it, Gwen. Do your magic." I did. But at the same time, she rolled my thighs back and dove into my ass. Tongue, then one, then two, then three, then four fingers! God, it's going to rip! But it didn't. It felt good. Then I heard this buzzing sound.

A vibrator! No a big vibrating dildo which she slid into my ass and started to move in and out. Her mouth went back to my clit. Damn that feels good. Why didn't I let John do it? Why didn't he force me? Because he is too nice and would never do anything that might hurt me.

She moved forward and back, my tongue sliding from ass to clit. I heard buzzing again and she handed me another dildo. "Put that in my ass, go to town, and twist my clit." I complied, driving that thing in and out of her ass for all I was worth while she was doing the same to me. We both tensed and came at the same time. My face was soaked with her juices.

"That was great, just great. Just like imagined. Now in order to break through the last barriers..." she took the dildo that was in my ass, shoved it into her mouth and licked it clean. "Your turn, Gwen." I was hesitant, but I figured my tongue had been in there so what the heck.

"One more thing, Katie. I have something I want you to wear for me." She got something that looked like a dog collar and fastened it around my neck. I started to protest.

"Never take it off, Gwen. You are mine now and I will have to punish you if you take it off. Got it?" Why am I saying Ok? Why am I doing this? Oh, John. Poor John. Maybe poor me.

We showered quickly and got a T-shirt out of my bag. I found a card. 'Dear Katie. I love you with all my heart and I want you to be happy. I know what is going to happen even if you don't.

I hope you make the right decision, but either way, we will need to talk when you get home. I started to cry. Oh, John. Poor, John. I am so sorry. I must be ripping your heart to shreds, but you still want me to be happy. That's my John.

A card fell out with some stuff on it:

The meaning of INFIDELITY is the act or fact of having a romantic or sexual relationship with someone other than one's husband, wife, or partner.

Adultery

Sex between a married person and someone other than his or her spouse.

Extramarital sex.

Vows

Today I unconditionally choose you and fully give you all of me. No matter what the future may hold, no matter who or what may try to tear us apart, I promise to love you above all others with every beat of my heart.

So if you were me, what would you do, Katie? If I went out tonight and picked up a woman or another man, what would you do?

Love always,

John

I gasped. I sobbed. I let out a moan of anguish and pain. Gwen hurried in and put her arms around me. "What's the matter, Katie?" I handed her the card.

"Hmmm. Not as dumb as I thought. He had it all figured out didn't he, Katie?" I nodded. "Well, that's Ok. Don't worry about a thing. He'll get over it. Your mine now, Katie."

"But I still love him, Gwen. And I love my kids, and my life."

"And you can still have that as long as he is a good cuckold and behaves himself. And maybe I will let him watch us have sex. Hell, maybe if he's a good boy, I will watch him have sex with you. But not too often." What? What the hell are you doing, Katie? John would never put up with that.

"That might be nice, Gwen. But he must be hurting so much and I have cheated on him. I have forsaken my vows. I have committed adultery. I need to call him. To talk to him."

"No! No calls, texts, anything." she looked like she was about to hit me. "YOU. ARE. MINE!" She quickly changed her demeanor.

"It's Ok, Katie. The old has to be torn down to make way for the new and improved. And sometimes it's not pretty. Let's call it a day and get an early start." I didn't get much sleep.

We drove 12-14 hours each day. Interstate all the way so we made good time. Each night we made love and she introduced me to something new. My holes would never be the same.

One night she started smacking my ass until it was red and bruised while she crammed a dildo in and out. I was instructed to do the same to her while she shoved another one in my puss and put a vibrator on my clit. I never had orgasms like that in my life. One after another. Almost no break. John and the kids were fading. I could feel them drifting away from me. Oh, I am so sorry.

We got to her apartment and the first thing we did was carry the mattress in, put some sheets on it and break in the new place. She was very aggressive and rubbed my face in it. "Call, John and have him come over with the kids. I know you want to see them and he can help us unpack."

"But, Gwen, I need a shower and to get cleaned up."

"No! No time for that. Just call and we'll start unloading.

John

"Well, girls, your Mom is home. Let's go see her." I bundled them up, it was cold. It was the day before New Year's Eve.

The three of us walked in. Katie was putting down a box and turned to look me in the eyes. Her eyes dropped immediately. Shame and guilt on her face. She looked at the kids instead and lunged forward to embrace them. "

"Oh, I've missed you so much! Have you been playing with your Christmas toys?" Etc. Gwen stood in the corner and smiled at me. 'She's mine now. Get used to it.'

Then she made it back to me. She grabbed me in a bear hug and said, "John, I am so, so sorry about the trip, but I still love you." She kissed me passionately. Gwen was pissed. Jealous. I smelled Gwen's perfume on her and what's that smell in her nose? On her hair? Shit!

We broke the kiss, but I continued to hug her. "I love you, Katie. But I guess you're hers now." I smelled her hair, took a handful and smelled loudly enough for her to hear. "Yup, you're hers now. She set you up, Katie," I whispered.

"First thing she did to you was make you go down there and made sure you'd smell like her, right? No chance to shower, right? She branded you with her scent and did it to throw it in my face. To let me know I'm the cuckold. Nice job, Katie." How does John always know these things? Is it that transparent?

She turned to walk towards Gwen. She smelled her hair. Her shoulders slumped. A look of triumph in Gwen's eyes. Mission accomplished. Another wedge put in place.

"John, this is Gwen. Gwen, John. I crossed and shook hands. She wanted a hug. Everything about Katie was soft. Everything about Gwen was hard, angular. Thin and lithe, well muscled, no softness anywhere. No joy, no happiness, just hate and the desire for control. Oh, Katie, what the hell are you doing?

"Pleasure to meet you, John. Let's take the kids on a tour of the condo." First stop was the bedroom. Mattress on the floor. Sheets a mess and wet in the appropriate spots. It smelled like sex in there. Katie froze. Gwen smirked at me.

"Well, I'm going to start unloading. Katie, keep an eye on the kids, will you." Everything Gwen had was functional. No knickknacks, no pictures, no decorations, nothing fun.. She was the antithesis of Katie. She was a black hole sucking joy and life from all around her.

We (mostly me) unloaded in record time, but it still took a few hours. The kids were tired. "Well, I'm tired and going to take the kids home. Katie are you coming or staying here?"

"Of course I'm coming home, John. I've missed you so much. We've never been separated before." But I guess that was a lie. I didn't call or text him even once to let him know how things were going.

I never even answered his calls. I wasn't allowed. What the hell kind of excuse was that? Why did I let her stop me? Of, God. I hardly even thought of my family. It was all about Gwen and when we could stop for the day and fuck.

We drove home in silence. I carried one kid, John carried the other. We changed them into pajamas and tucked them in. They were shot.

He turned to me, "Will you please take a shower and wash your hair? Unless you want to throw it in my face as well."

"John, no. It's not like that."

"Well, we'll discuss what it's like when you're done. Do you want something to eat?"

"No." And I headed for the shower. What the hell am I doing?

"Are you ready to talk, Katie?"

"John, I'm sorry. I know I have hurt you more than I could ever imagine. What I have done is cruel and unfair. But I've been so confused. It's like I have no will of my own.

I have a big ask...before we talk, could you just hold me and make love to me like we always have. I need it, John. I need you. I need to feel you."

We went upstairs and started to kiss. I was more aggressive than usual. Maybe she's just missed me. I started kissing her neck. Damn, that fucking collar. Does she realize it's a sign of ownership?

I moved on to her breasts her nipples. She started responding. "Twist them, John, make them hurt." I didn't. I went below, put a finger in her already wet puss and moved it gently and started sucking her clit. She groaned, but then took my hand and put more fingers in. "Do it hard, John. Bite my clit."

I jumped out of bed. "FUCK NO! FUCK NO, KATIE! I WILL NOT FUCK YOU THE WAY GWEN DOES! FUCK YOU! And FUCK HER!" Oh, shit. What have I done? I was thinking of Gwen. He's never yelled at me before.

"Youdon't see it, do you, Katie? Youhad a glow about you that lit up my life, the life of the kids, your family, friends. Hell, everyone you came in contact with. Five days with Gwen and it's gone. All gone. Sucked into that black hole of hate and anger and ugliness that fills Gwen's soul. Is that what you want? Darkness, pain, lonliness instead of light and love?

"Big decision ahead, Katie. But i think it's already too late.

"I'm going downstairs. I'll sleep on the couch. Remember, we're having a party here tomorrow, New Year's Eve. Your folks and my folks will be here. We, or at least, I have a lot to get ready.

"And what the fuck is the collar all about? Do you think it is just something cute, like a friendship ring or something. It's not Katie. You understand it is a sign of ownership, right? Gwen owns you.

"You are her pet. I'll bet she put it on almost as soon as she saw you. Has she called you her pet? Does she say good girl, bad girl? Has she had you climb under the table and lick her like a good dog while she has her morning coffee? Has she taken you for a walk in public with the lead on?" Her eyes got wider and wider. She nodded. She looked down.

"Is that what you want? You want to be dominated, controlled, told what to do, punished if you don't behave, hell, become a sex slave like a good pup?" She just stared. "What is fucking wrong with you Katie? She is a black hole. She hates birthdays, holidays, special occasions.

"She's never seen a Christmas movie and I'll bet she won't want you to see any. No joy, no fun unless she wants it. Am I getting close? Look at her place. No knickknacks, no photos, pictures, mementoes. Nothing. You are willing to trade everything everything you love, everything you enjoy in life for that?

"The first goal of every abuser is to separate you from your family and friends. She did that to me by putting her scent all over you. Once you're separated you're all alone. Weak, helpless and she can do whatever she wants to you because you are alone with no one to turn to.

"Katie if you want to leave me, that's fine. But please, please don't do this to yourself. She's not worth it. What are you getting out of it? And remember, she will separate you from the kids as well." She was sobbing by then. Everything he said was true.

"No, no, no, John. I could never leave the kids. She would never make me do that. She says she loves me."

"We'll see. I don't think Gwen is capable of loving anyone. Not even herself. But, I hope you're right. Goodnight, Katie. Welcome fucking home. It's great to see you."

New Year's Eve started as a regular day. Up with the kids, food, playtime. The usual. Katie played with the kids some, but her heart wasn't in it. I think she just wanted to curl into a ball and make the world go away. It wouldn't.

Everyone was to come over about six. I had everything cooked and still warming in the oven by then. Table set. Good china. Cloth napkins. You get the picture. Everyone came over on time. They were happy to see the kids and just as happy to see Katie again. 'Is everything Ok? You don't look so well.'

She didn't have much to say. 'Just worn out from the trip.' About 6:30 Gwen showed up. Grand entrance of course. 'So glad to see you again. Haven't seen you since nursing school, etc.' Dinner went well.

Kids' New Year's on. They had hats, noise makers the works. They tapped out by nine. I carried one up, my dad carried the other. Gwen sort of hung by herself. Katie had spent most of her time with the kids and then with her parents.

As the countdown started, Katie started making her way towards me and as the clock struck zero, Gwen grabbed her arm, swung her around and gave her a long passionate kiss. Everything stopped. The parents stared at Katie, then looked at me. I just shrugged.

Katie broke free and started towards me. I just held up my hand to stop her. The parents were grabbing coats and rushing to leave. This did not compute. Katie in a passionate kiss for New Year's with someone else in front of her husband. In her husband's house.

Katie rushed to her folks. "Mom, Dad, you don't have to leave. You don't understand."

"No, Katie, I don't understand. What the hell is wrong with you? You kiss her in front of your husband? Did you see the look on his face."

"But, Dad..."

"But, Dad, nothing. Get some help, Katie. Something is really screwed up in you."

She looked at me, tears in her eyes. "And the first goal of all abusers is to isolate you from your family and friends so you are all alone and have nowhere to turn, right Gwen?"

"That's right, John."

"And the next step is isolation. So I assume you'll be leaving tomorrow?"

"John! You are such a clever devil. No, not tomorrow. But soon."

"And have you shared the other steps with her, Gwen?"

"Now, John. Don't be giving away all my secrets."

"But, Gwennie, don't you think she should know?" Turning to Katie, "Control, subjugation, humiliation. Is that what you want, Katie? You want her to make you her slave and humiliate you?"

"No, John. It's not like that. Is it, Gwen?"

"Of course not, my pet. But I think it's time for us to go."

"So, is that the future you want, Katie? Moment of truth. Stay with your kids, your family, me? Or a life of hell with Gwen? Your choice."

"John, I...."

"Enough! Time to go Katie. We're leaving!"

"But, Gwen?"

"Now! Katie."

Katie turned to leave. "Hold on a second, Gwen. I have a Happy New Year's present for you."

"John! No tricks."

"No tricks. You'll like this one." I walked into our office and came back with manilla envelope and handed to Katie. Gwen gave a "Hell, yea." And victory dance. Katie looked at it and said, "What's this, John?"

"Ask Gwen. She knows. Happy New Year's, Katie. Have a great life."

"But, John."

"Come on, Katie. Let's go home. This not your home any more. Those are divorce papers."

"No, I want to stay. I need to talk to John. I need to explain."

"No, Katie. There's nothing to explain. You need to come with me now!" She grabbed the collar, dragged her to the car, and drove her to their new home. All she could do was sob. How did John know? Why didn't I listen? Why don't I just say no?

Gwen took Katie's phone and computer. She let her see the kids every few days. But within the week she said, "Look, Katie. Let's pack and leave. We're going to drive back and live in San Diego. I never quit my job, just took a leave of absence. I don't want to be around John, those parents, this town, those kids."

"But I don't want to leave the kids."

"Katie, everyone here hates you for what you've done. John will turn the kids against you. You saw how your parents felt. There is nothing here for you. Only me. Now don't piss me off, Katie.

"I would hate to punish you as we get set to leave and take you to your glorious new life. So be a good pup and obey. Ok?" She nodded. "Good girl, now let's get to it. We're going to leave most of this shit here. John can clean it up."