Katie's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Gwen. That thing is huge!'

"She loves it. Don't you, my pet." I nodded. I knew better than not to nod. "Now, Emma, while I fuck the hell out of her and she fucks the hell out of you come forward and kiss me. Let me play with those wonderful mounds of yours. Then we can try some other things. Isn't this great? She never needs new batteries."

I was apparently a hit. She invited other friends over and I became an animated sex toy capable of all sorts of things including being punished by everyone. It got to be brutal and something snapped inside of me.

But what could I do? I was trapped. She had my phone, computer, purse. Everything.

And then one day the cable system was upgraded and we got YouTube on the TV. She let me watch TV in the bedroom. That's all I could do all day while I was chained to the bed. So 'how to pick a lock?'" There were tons of videos. I experimented. I tried and failed. Over and over. And then....click. The lock was open. I was free.

"Gwen it's been three years and I want to go home for a visit and see the kids."

"No Katie. That's a bad idea. You are to stay here. That life is dead. Gone. I own you."

"No, I AM going and I'm going to leave tomorrow."

"Katie, I will get the cane out again. In fact, I'll invite the girls over for a party. I know how much you like those. Sometimes they get a little rough and make you bleed. Do you want that?"

She had control of everything. Instead of trembling and yielding with a whimper like I usually did (and something she loved) I looked her straight in the eye and said, "Gwen, it's over. I'm leaving and leaving for good. I've had it."

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to, Katie? I'm going to grab you by your fucking collar, tie you on the bed, and punish you." She came forward to grab me and I punched her in the nose with my right. She was stunned and started bleeding like crazy.

I connected with her eye with my left. As she bent forward, I knees her in the mouth. Her lip split and started bleeding. She spit out a tooth. I cracked. Three years of pain, torment, and loneliness were let loose. I took the collar off, put it on her.

"Now you're MY little bitch and you need some punishment for what you've done to me, to my life.'

I grabbed her by the collar, threw her face down, chained her up like she had done to me so many times, and tore her clothes off. I shaved her head. Dry. "Always hated that spiked, dykey hair of yours."

I fucked her head. Hard. It wasn't worth a shit. Why did they all like it so much? I let all my urine empty onto her as I hunched around.

"I'm surprised that you and the girls never thought of that as a way to entertain yourselves."

"Katie. Please. I'm sorry. I..."

CRACK! I hit her with the cane across the butt. She screamed. "Oh, Gwen you know the rules. If you scream you get the ball gag. And that's really going to hurt with those broken teeth and split lip." CRACK. She shuddered. CRACK!

"Do I have your attention, Gwen." She nodded. CRACK! "Where are the keys to my chains?" She pointed and mumbled. "That's good, Gwen. You're learning."

"Oh, please, Katie. I am so sorry for what I've done. I don't know why I did the things that I did. I'll make it up to you. I love you."

"Save it, Gwen. That's what every abuser says. John was right. You're just a deep dark hole of nothing but ugliness. No forgiveness, Gwen. You left marks on my back so I'm going to leave you with something to remember me by." Whack! I switched to the belt. Instantaneous welt with discoloration. Good. Whack! She groaned.

"Now, my phone?" She pointed to her locked drawer. "The key?" Whack! She gestyred towards her neck. i yanked the chain free from around her neck. There was my phone, computer, my car keys. Purse and other things. Damn. so close. I never realized.

Whack, blood was starting to seep from her back, butt and upper thighs. You have a tracer on my phone right?" She nodded. I destroyed the phone. Whack! "Do you have a GPS thing on your car? " She nodded. "Where is it?" Whack!

"In the console. Please, Katie. I'm sorry. It hurts."

"How many times did I say that to you Gwen? Is there only one?"

"No, there is another one in the trunk in the wheel well." Whack!

'You asshole." Whack! Whack! Whack! She was sobbing uncontrollably now. "Ok, Gwen time to do to you some of the things you did to me. I'm sure you will find them to be just as much fun as I did."

Whack! I shoved a finger in her ass. "No, Katie, please."

"So you know what's coming, do you?" I put the strap on dildo on and shoved it into her ass and started pumping away. "Feels pretty good, doesn't it, Gwen?" I fucked her until it bled and I was worn out.

I lubed my arm and shoved it into her ass. Deeper, deeper, she groaned. "My, my, Gwen. I got my arm so far in that I'm past your descending colon and well into your transverse. And I must say that you are, in fact, full of shit.

"Maybe I should just grab hold and rip it out!" I yanked on things a little then pulled my shit coated arm out and wiped it across her mouth and scalp.. "I don't want there to be any barriers between us. Isn't that what you said, Gwen. So eat shit!"

With my other hand I grabbed the biggest dildo and shoved in her puss and another in her ass and shoved both back and forth for all I was worth. I turned my attention to her cunt and crammed my shit coated hand into it. No slow stretching.

Just shoved as hard as I could until my hand forced its way in. I made a fist and started pumping away. I could feel the stretching. "Oh, Katie. Please stop. Please stop." I'm sorry. So sorry."

Whack! Whack! Whack! That should leave some marks. Bitch. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the salt. "Oh, Gwen, you're bleeding." I dumped the salt on her. She screamed with that.

"Ok. Now I am going to take all the money in your purse, your credit card, your phone, your computer and whatever else I need. And! I will be taking your car. I will unchain you before I leave. If I were you, I would tell the EMS guys that the infamous 'Some Dude' that beats up everyone in the ED on the weekends, did this to you.

"Because if anyone comes after me, including you. I will share some of the photos you have on your phone and computer with the police. I'm sure the police would be more than happy to charge you with kidnapping, imprisonment, torture, rape and so much more. Never, ever, try to contact me or anyone in my family again. Got it?

"Because I'm such a nice person, I'll call Emma and tell her to come over. ASAP. Unlike you, who used to leave me alone, chained to the bed after your parties with the girls."

She nodded. I unchained her. Gathered up what I needed for the trip put it all in a suitcase and left. Found the tracking devices and crushed them. Looked for more, but didn't find any and left. I planned to take the middle route across the center of the country rather than the southern route. The southern was faster, but that's where people were more likely to look for me.

Finally, I was on my way. After three terrible years. If only I had listened to John, I would not have sacrificed everything in my life. I found I still loved him, but there is no way he could still love me. For all I know he's remarried. The kids probably won't know me, they will be seven and eight by now. But it was almost Christmas. A time when miracles were possible.

I tried my credit cards and, as I expected, they no longer worked, but Gwen's did. Drive Katie, drive.

Five days later, I stumbled through my parents' front door and collapsed on the floor. "Mom, please help me. Please. I am so sorry."

I heard my mother scream. "KATIE. OH MY GOD, IT'S KATIE! Homer, Homer, help me get her into bed. Get her something to drink. I'm going to call Katrina. She can help us.

Katrina

"Katrina. I need your help. Katie just fell through our front door. I need help getting her cleaned up and new clothes and to see if we need to send her to the ER. Please, I know this may be hard for you, but I don't know who else to call. And please don't tell John yet. I don't know how he's going to take this. She hurt him so much! He was a wreck until you saved him, Katrina."

"Ok, I'll be right there." Shit! Shit! Shit! How am I going to deal with this? John's wife. And he's never told me what really happened no matter how much I threatened. And neither would his folks or her folks. Shit!

"John, Katie's mom needs me to come right over. It's really important. I'm sorry." Oh, shit. Look at his face. He knows. How? How could he know?

Such pain. It must have been awful for him. I rushed over, hugged him, kissed him. "I am yours. I will never stop loving you and never let you go. So don't worry."

"I've heard that before, Katrina."

Oh, shit. My poor John. I wish I understood. I looked into his dying eyes as he seemed to crumble in front of me. "John! I am yours! Forever!" I kissed him again. And left.

I knocked on the door and went in. "She's in the bedroom. She won't stop crying. I don't know if she's just exhausted from the long drive or if she's hurt. Thank you for being here. I don't think she knows who you are. I just told her an ER nurse was coming to help."

I took a few deep breaths and stepped into the bedroom. Damn, that girl looks like shit warmed over. What the hell has happened to her? "Katie? Katie?" She stirred. "Hi. I'm Katrina. I'm a nurse. Your Mom called me over to see if I could help. Are you hurting anywhere? Are you injured." She shook her head.

"Only my heart. Oh, Katrina, I have fucked up my life so badly and lost everything I loved. John told me this was going to happen. He told me that the first thing an abuser would do is isolate me from family and friends. I was a prisoner for three years. And she beat me.

"I couldn't say goodbye to John or the kids. She just dragged me to the car and took me away. I had no phone, no computer. She kept me chained. Caned and whipped me.

"But I paid her back before I left. She'll have plenty to remember me by. Every time she looks in the mirror. I still don't get it. We were roommates for four years in school. And she was never like that."

Cripes, she's crying...again.

"Katrina, are John and the kids Ok? They're not sick or anything. I hurt him so badly. He'll probably spit on me. I deserve it. I am so, so sorry for what I did. Somehow she just controlled me.

"All I could do was say 'yes'. She wouldn't even let me call the kids. They probably don't even know who I am." Oooh. She's crying again. Poor thing. "They were only 4and 5. Are they OK, Katrina?"

"Yes, they're doing fine." Although John looked like his world was collapsing when I left. "The kids are healthy and doing well in school. We'll have plenty of time to talk. Let's get your clothes off and get you in the shower. You stink, Girlie"

She smiled a little at that. I got her clothes off. Oh my God, she has scars on her back from being whipped. She wasn't lying. "Katie. Let me listen to your heart and lungs and mash around on you a little bit. Good, everything sounds great. Let's go stinky."

I washed her, shampooed the fuzz on her head. What the hell? I had her brush her teeth and she started to look human again.

"Katie, you are beautiful." And look at that body. Puts mine to shame. I wonder if John thinks of her?

She turned and gave me a hug. Oh my! I've never hugged a naked woman before. It's kind of...nice. She's so....soft. "Thank you, Katrina. I think my folks were short circuiting. If they ever saw my back and stuff they would flip out. She shaved off all my hair, and...well, did...things with my head. I feel so ugly."

"Let's get some clothes on you and get you some coffee and something to eat. You look like you've been out in the desert for 40 days and forty nights." She smiled. What a great smile.

"That would be great. I guess I am hungry. But I would prefer some tea." My kind of girl. "What am I going to tell my parents? I just left without telling them. I just left...everything! John, my kids, my home, my life, my job. I just left. I can't believe I did that. I gave it all up for Gwen!" More tears.

"Tell you what. Before we go out there, let's find a hat for you. You can just tell them you tried out the latest west coast style and now you're letting it grow back in. And I think a little makeup would help. It'll help you, and help them, too. What do you think?"

A half hour later she looked oh so much better. She looked at herself in the mirror and you could see a little sparkle returning to her eyes. Her internal light was starting to glimmer again, just a little. That's what John said about her. Hell, that's what he said about me. No wonder he gasped at me when we first met. We're like twins.

"Wait here and let me talk to your folks before we bring you out." She teared up. "Oh, Katie, don't worry. They love you so, so much and have missed you so. And they're such good people. It'll be fine." She continued to tear up. "No tears, Katie. You'll wreck the makeup we've worked so hard on." She laughed. What a laugh.

I left the room. Her folks were sitting in their chairs. Always the same spots. "Katie, is doing fine, but she has been through hell for the last three years. She's like someone who just got out of the prisoner of war camp.

"She is going to need a lot of love and support. She thinks you hate her for what she did to you, to John, to the kids. So tread lightly, Ok?" Nods. Damn they look nervous.

I brought Katie out. "Mom....?" And that's as far as she got, before her Mom had her in a hug so fierce I thought she would break bones. Both started crying. So much for the makeup. She released and turned to her Dad. A big hug and 'I love you's' all around.

"Katie, I made you some tea. And here are some of your favorite Christmas cookies. We can make more, together like we always do if you like." She nodded.

"Mom, where are all the decorations? Christmas is coming!" Her Mom glanced at me, "Well, Katie, it just hasn't been the same without you here. You were Mrs. Christmas and made everything special. We..."

"Oh, Mom, Dad, I am so sorry. I wrecked everything. I was so stupid. I must have really hurt you. I don't know how you can ever forgive me...."

"Oh, Honey. Don't worry about it. We love you and you're home. Finally home! And in time for Christmas! That's all that matters." Tears all around. Especially me.

The first tentative steps gave way to their normal interaction, avoiding all the elephants in the room. She was home, back in the fold. The glow was returning. She was lovely to be around.

And then the bull elephant reared up. Katie got a wistful look. "I just wish I knew how John and the kids are doing. They probably all hate me for what I did. I wasn't allowed to call them..."

"Allowed?" Her Mom said. Katie shook her head.

"Well, Katrina can tell you anything you want to know," Mom and I both shook our heads and drew blades across our necks, but no use. Like many men, her Dad was a bull in a china shop.

"Katrina?" She turned to me with a quizzical look?

"Sure" he charged ahead. "She's married to him and they have a baby."

"Married?" She gasped, started to sob and ran from the room. I guess she was hoping...

"Good one, Dad. Mom, pound some sense into that thick skull of his."

"What? What did I do?"

I dashed to the bedroom.

She was lying face down on the bed, sobbing. I pulled her up and hugged her. Soft. "Not what you wanted to hear, right?" She shook her head almost imperceptibly. "You probably had this dream all the way here that kept you strong and kept you going, right?" A nod.

"So let's talk. Wife to wife. Mother to mother, girl to girl, friend to friend. I will be completely honest with you and tell you whatever you want to know. But let me go tell your Mom to call him and let him know things are fine, I'll be a while, and no, his world is not ending." She gave me a quizzical look. "Yes, he had this 'my world is going to end' look. He knew. I don't know how, but he knew."

"I gave him that look. He knows, he always knows. How does he do that?"

"I don't know, but he does that shit to me all the time. I would never try to get away with anything. He'd know it. He's a freak. Be right back."

When I returned she had composed herself, somewhat. "Ok, some questions, Katrina. First do you love him?"

"Oh, God, yes, Katie. I would die without him. If something happened to him I would shrivel and die. He always says I'm the light that brightens his house and his life. But he is the light. He just let's me shine."

"Exactly. He used to say the same to me....I'm sorry, Katrina. This must be hard for you. Me being the Ex- and everything. And he probably hates me and has told you the terrible things I did."

"No, Katie. I think he still loves you. He loves me, too, of course and if he ever tried to leave me I would turn him into a bloody mess." She laughed. What a laugh.

"I told him when we met that I could tell he had lots of secrets to tell and I would drag them out of him, but I never could. I got most of the story from the Parents, but never from him. He has never said a negative thing about you."

"Do the kids hate me?"

"No, they were four and five so life moved on, but John always tells them what a great mother you were and all the special things you did for the holidays. He says you had to go away. So, I think they'll be glad to see you."

And then we talked... "What, you met him in the ER when he had a broken nose? I met him when he had a broken leg. And a few years before that he had a broken arm. I told him he should quit football and take up badminton."

"I told him corn hole or horse shoes." And we laughed. She was perking up. I like this girl. She is like my brown haired sister. We need to help her.

"Katie, it's late. I'm exhausted. You have to be. John probably has no finger nails left. I need to go home and talk to him, OK?" She nodded. "And, Katie, it's going to be OK. We will work it out, together, got it?

"Thank you, Katrina. This has helped a lot. John told me that the first thing abusers do is isolate you from your family and friends so the only person you have is them. He was sooo right, but at least I have one friend, right?"

"That asshole. How does he know all this stuff? No, Katie, you don't have a friend to help you, you have a big family of folks who love you, support you, and want you to be happy. Hell, my parents will like you. So that's two more. I am so glad I got to meet you, Katie....well, let me talk to my dumb ass and get him on the right track. At least he's capable of following directions." We laughed.

"You do love him don't you? It shows in the way you glow when you mention him in those colorful terms." I blushed.

'Yes, with every cell in my body. So, do you think you are up to seeing the kids tomorrow?'

"Oh, yes. But John'll be there. Will he be OK with me seeing the kids?"

"Yup. We're about to have a heart to heart. And besides, I'll be there to twist his cute little ear if he acts up."

"Wake you you lazy sack and, yes, you should miss me very much and be ever so happy to see me."

"Katrina. Yes, I did miss you. What time is it?"

"Doesn't matter. We have to talk." And so I went through an overview of where Katie was at with her life, what we had talked about and all the things she shared with me.

Scary shit. "And, so, my Dearest, WE have to help her get better and help her with the kids and her folks and her job since she doesn't have a license any more, and her life and... she's a broken wreck and we have to fix it. WE, AS IN YOU AND ME. AS A TEAM. TOGETHER. MAN AND WIFE.

"I know you still have feelings for her in that dark scary soul of yours. You should. She is a very special girl." And so...soft. "But I know you love me. And I love you. And if you ever try to leave I will turn you into something no one will want. So it will be OK. Trust me."