Katies Slave 01: A New Beginning

Story Info
A young man is bought and becomes a woman's slave.
2.5k words
4.34
10k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This story takes place in a world slightly different from ours. First, public sex and nudity are common and considered normal. More importantly, males are considered property, not people. From the time they are born, boys are the property of their mother, who raises them to be obedient slaves. Then, on their 18th birthday, they can be bought, sold, and used just like any other property. This story follows the life of a boy not long after he becomes eligible for sale. I hope you enjoy!

*

Mother takes my face in her hands and looks me in the eyes. "Remember, you're Katie's now, and you need to do everything she says. I know I raised you right and you'll be an obedient slave." I nod in response. "Don't embarrass me, and always remember your place." That is the last piece of advice my mother gives to me.

I turn from my mother's embrace and go to my new owner, Katie. A young woman of 18 years old, she bought me as her first slave just a couple days ago. The paperwork had gone through, and the microchip in my arm had been reprogrammed. As of today, I am officially the property of Katherine Thompson. I look at my new owner with awe: light brown hair that goes down to the middle of her back, framing a tan face with rich brown eyes. Her body is covered in a loose, blue sun dress, which shows off her legs and sandals. Her boobs are on the larger side and a slightly flat ass, which gave her an intimidating look.

"Strip," Katie commands me. "I don't want you to have anything tying you to your old life. Besides," she adds with a wink, "I want to see what I bought." I carefully remove and fold my clothes, putting them on the table in my childhood home. Katie walks around me, studying every inch of her new slave. She stops and grabs my cock, slightly longer than her hand. It starts to harden as she gives it a slight squeeze. "I think I'll have a lot of fun with you," she says, giving a slightly naughty grin.

After the women made some last minute arrangements, I walk out to the car, naked as the day I was born. I smile at the thought, as today is a kind of rebirth, the start of my new life as a slave. I feel the warm July sun on my skin, and the breeze feels nice on my body. Once in the car, Katie tells me we're going home, where she lives alone with her mother (and,, of course, a few of her mother's slaves, but they don't count). She informs me she's the youngest of three, but her two older sisters are working jobs in the city. During the drive, Katie also tells me some of the things she expects me to do for her as her slave. Her mother already has people to cook and clean, so my main job will be performing menial tasks for her, getting her snacks and taking care of anything she needs.

When we arrive, I can see the Thompson estate is a rather large one. A two story house, with a nice yard and long driveway greet me as I arrive in my new home. Katie pulls her car into the garage and hops out; I quickly follow her to avoid getting lost. She gives me a tour, showing off the large kitchen with a slave cleaning up after lunch. After a quick stop we continue on the tour, and she shows me the living room and home theater. We then go upstairs, and Katie leads me down a hallway.

"This is my bedroom. Most nights, you'll be sleeping in here with me." She opens the door at the end and stepped inside. The walls of the room are painted a pale blue, bare of any posters. She has a large bed with sheets that match the walls. Near the bed is a door to a closet, left ajar to display the clothing inside. She opens another door to reveal a bathroom. "This is my personal bathroom, which leads me to your first task. You will be my bathing attendant, and see to my needs while I relax."

"What temperature water would you like?"

"Good," she smiles, "I see you're a fast learner. I'd like the water to be warm, around 85 degrees." She starts to hum as I fumble with the controls. Soon, water is beginning to fill the tub. "Next, you will take my dress and underwear, fold them, and place them on the bed. I know you're good at folding clothes, so this should be easy." At this I start to feel good, knowing she recognized my skill from when I stripped at my old house. I happily help Katie take her clothes off and bring them to her bedroom, folding them nicely.

When I arrive back in the bathroom, she is already in the tub, and I go to kneel beside it. I get my first good look at Katie's naked body, fully appraising what was only hinted at earlier. Her breasts are nice and round, with nickel sized dark red areolas and short perky nipples. Her skin is smooth and tan, without any lines. Most tantalizing, she has a thick triangle of hair covering her nether regions, moving gently back and forth in the tides caused by her slight motion. "Slave, I want to relax. Go to the kitchen and get me a bottle of pinot and a box of dark chocolate." Taking one more look at my master's beautiful body, I stand up and go to fetch her treats.

Several minutes later, I return to the bathroom, with the bottle of wine and box of chocolates. Miss Katie is leaning back in the tub, watching a movie on a screen that comes out of a slot in the wall I didn't notice earlier. She has me pour her a glass of wine and I give it to her, setting the candies on the side of the tub. "Good job," she says, giving me a look that expects more. She takes another sip of wine and opens the box of chocolates, looking at me suspiciously. She has me continue to feed her, sometimes by simply holding the box, sometimes by putting the candy directly in her mouth. As I continue to feed her, I notice the movie wasn't any regular movie. It features a woman having her slaves please her sexually and fulfill her needs. As I see it, I wish I could be one of the woman's slaves, being used like a toy and discarded without a second thought. At the same time, I'm glad for my mistress, and want to serve her, whether she decides to use me for that or not.

After serving her for some time, she tells me to go out and prepare the bedroom for her. While watching the movie she's been grabbing at her beautiful breasts and running her hands through the hair at her crotch. Sitting naked beside her, I find myself experiencing new emotions: pleasure to serve, excitement to see what comes next, and contentment at being a slave. I gladly follow Katie's orders, yet find myself sad to leave her side.

In the bedroom, I start by getting out a fresh towel to dry her. Then I go into her closet and open a drawer. In it, I find several vibrators and toys to fill her with pleasure. I carefully take out a pink clitoral stimulator, a large purple dildo, and two butt plugs. Then I find the clamps and collar, and take those out as well. Finally, I pull out some lavender scented oil and bring it back into the bathroom. Inside the tub, Katie is rubbing her hands over her body and lightly disturbing the water. On screen, the woman is being licked by 4 slaves, 1 between her legs, 1 on each breast, and 1 on her neck.

"Kneel next to the tub and rub the oil into my body. I want a nice massage." Katie directs me to massage her, starting with her shoulders, while she moves her hands lower and starts to play with her flowing triangle of pubic hair. I enjoy this, feeling complete. I can feel my owner's nice, strong muscles under my hands and her soft skin is nice to rub. I feel the heat of her bath water rising up to meet my arms and the coolness of the tile against my legs. It's not lost on me that I'm kneeling naked before an amazing woman and fulfilling my purpose in life. She turns her face towards me and opens her mouth slightly, pausing a moment before she commands "go lower. Massage my chest." Her gaze captures me, and I feel complete in a way I never have before. Instantly, I obey her.

I rub my owner's breasts, massaging them and pinching her nipples lightly. "Mmm," she moans as she arches her back. Her hands are rubbing her legs, and she sloshes the water around in the tub. Her chocolate eyes close in ecstasy as she starts to rub herself, massaging her button at the top of her slit. Her other hand reaches up and grabs onto the side of the tub. "Squeeze my tits." I comply, and the sigh she lets out is the most beautiful noise I've heard. She starts to shove her fingers into her hole as she continues to pleasure herself. I sit on the cold floor, mesmerized by the intimacy of the scene. She nestles her breasts into my hands, signaling for me to pinch on them as she continues to furiously stroke herself. She lets out a single groan before collapsing, spent into the tub.

After a moment, Katie looks at me and opens her eyes. "Get my towel and help me out of the tub." As I stand up to do so, I feel my hard cock between my legs. As I walk across the room, she notices. "Is my little slave all worked up from seeing his owner cum?"

"Yes, miss."

"I'm not sure if you deserve a release. That wasn't bad, and it is your first day, so I'm feeling generous. Come dry me off." I press the towel against her skin, rubbing it into her, capturing the droplets of water on her gorgeous body. I breathe in her scent, and am captured by how exquisite it is. There's a hint of lavender and a whiff of raw, clean flesh. I'm hypnotized, watching a drop of water trail down her hair and neck, disappearing into the towel. "Come with me to bed, it's time for you to earn your reward."

She walks me to her bed and lies down on it, spreading her legs. I take a glimpse of her amazing pussy, finally seeing it in all its glory. "You like my little cunt, don't you?" she purred. "If you want your reward, you're going to have to give it all your attention. Kneel before me and kiss my thighs."

I take my position at the foot of the bed and look up at her sexy body. Still slightly moist and soft from the bath, it's a delicious feast and I'm starving. She gives me a nod and I start to eat, running my tongue down her thighs. Her body responds as I let out a breath of air to tickle her nether regions.

After several minutes of exploration with my tongue, my lips and cheeks are covered in her sweet juices. "Get on all fours and show me your nice ass," Katie orders with a moan. I quickly move to obey my mistress, presenting my hole for her.

After a moment, I feel a wet tongue exploring my butt cheeks, teasing me as it slowly made its way to my ass hole. "Mmm, thank you mistress," I moan in a soft purr. She then brings her tongue to my entrance and starts to expertly flick it around. A hand reaches up and started to stroke my cock as her mouth found its rhythm.

"This is my ass now, and I can do what I want with it." Katie whispers to me. Her hand comes off my dick and went up to my wet entrance. "I'm going to fuck you, and this is the start of your training." A finger then enters into me and started to rub my insides, sending waves of pleasure through my whole body. As the pleasure builds, I eventually erupt and cum on the sheets. "Learn to control yourself! I don't want your messy sperm going anywhere without my permission."

"Yes, mistress," I respond from her correction. "I'm sorry for disappointing you."

"You can make it up to me by fetching a snack from the kitchen for me. I want a peanut butter jelly sandwich." As I start to get up, she stops me. "Before you go, we need to continue your training. I expect you to wear this at all times, unless I say it can be taken out." Katie then proceeds to pick up the smaller of the butt plugs I brought out earlier, and wags it at me. I dutifully turn around and let her insert it. The sensation of walking around with it inside me is odd, but one I adjust to quickly.

In the kitchen, I find Ms. Thompson's kitchen slave beginning to prepare dinner. He's a large slave, with olive skin and a fat belly under his clothes. He has dark hair down to his mid neck and piercing blue eyes. "You must be miss Katherine's new slave," he says.

"Yes, she requested a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." I feel awkward standing in the kitchen with nothing but my new plug, but I proudly show off my body so he can see that I'm a worthwhile addition to the household. The chef shows me where everything is, and the two of us work in silence. When the sandwich is made, I return to my mistress's bedroom.

"Here you are, mistress."

Katie takes the sandwich from me and reclines on the bed, "put away the other toys. We won't need them today." I quickly move to follow her orders. "Today you did pretty well, but I'll expect you to have more control over your body in the future."

When I've finished cleaning and the sandwich is eaten, I take the plate then go to her side once more. At this point, we can see it's beginning to get dark outside. We lie together in bed for a time, until another one of Ms. Thompson's slaves tells us it's time for dinner. We then go down, have our evening meal, and return to the room. After a few more hours, it's finally time for bed, and I get into my cot that my mistress has provided for me. Soon, I hear the beautiful sounds of my new owner's breathing as she sleeps. While I'm drifting off for the night, I think about how lucky I am to have a wonderful mistress and how exciting my new life will be.