All Comments on 'Katie's Submission Ch. 01-04'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago

I was enjoying this until the last chapter. I dont want to read of male involvement in a lesbian story. Not my thing im afraid . uptil then good.

BloodyIdiotBloodyIdiotover 6 years ago
4/5

The story was good up until the final chapter; I didn't like the male involvement. Not only that but you focus way too much on how Demi shares her with others. That's the best the Domme could do? Order her to please strangers? Normally, I would rate such a story with 3 stars but I give you 4 because it's well written.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years ago
Hmmmm okay

I completely agree. Nothing drives me crazier than seeing male participation in a Lesbian themed story. ***BUT***, in this instance the critics are off base. This is a BDSM category story. As such, I just skipped over the parts where the guy was involved. I sincerely hope there is more to come from this story and maybe some of it will be in the Lesbian category.

Really loved how his one started out!

Ed

GamecoxGamecoxover 6 years ago
nothing wrong with a touch of bi

Don't let the purists hating on your male interlude get you down. A well written & very erotic tale. Looking forward to the next chapters!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Excellent

I take the same view as other readers about the adding of a man, but it does not, for me, take away from the excellence, so I am happy to give 5 for what is a hot and sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well written

I like the story it is well written from the first person stand point. Interesting how adding the Male character in the story seems to upset people in a Lesbian BDSM Story. I find that it may just be away of her Mistress dominating her. In the end, the main character and her mistress do get together. Wondering what the next chapters will be like - hot as these I hope.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

A genre I very seldom read, but have already read two of soppingwet's-Becca & Flight Risk-and quite enjoyed so thought I'd give this a whirl, and quite enjoying so far-wasn't put off at all by Miguel-it's labeled BDSM-and what Mistress wants she gets-Katie's had cock before, and Demi chowing down on her and then snowballing hot, and would indicate she's had experience with spunk 1st hand herself in past.

Only surprise so few comments....5 + fave.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 1 year ago

Very well written by a writer with clear command of her craft.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2727 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES