Katie's Wedgie Humiliation Pt. 02

Story Info
Further humiliation of Wedgie Girl.
5.5k words
4.52
48.9k
30

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Katie awoke the following morning, her first thought was that it had been a dream. I was nervous about moving to a new city and starting school, so I had a stress dream about living with a bully who bounced me by my underwear, she said to herself. No one's given me a wedgie since high school. Everything's fine.

It was only when she arrived at her department's building on campus and saw the tall, tanned blonde chatting confidently with a group of boys at the front of the meeting room that she realized it hadn't been a dream at all. Maddie glanced at Katie as she entered and sneered: was it Katie's imagination, or did Maddie seem to be whispering to the boys she was talking to as if telling them a hilarious story, and did they seem to be laughing at whatever she was describing?

But what Katie saw next made her heart skip a beat. One of the boys Maddie was talking to -- a muscular, tanned brunette in a gray t-shirt -- suddenly turned around to face the room. It was Charlie Broadman: her high school crush, the only jock who graduated alongside her in their class's top five percent, who'd gone onto play tennis at Harvard. He looked older, more muscular, but his grin was no less dazzling; it made Katie feel like she'd missed a step going down the stairs.

"Katie!" Charlie said enthusiastically, stepping over to hug her. "Are you joking? You're in the program too?"

Katie felt her stomach churn as Charlie hugged her, and in a moment of dread she pictured Maddie stepping behind her and pulling her pants to her ankles. "Y-yeah," she said, hoping she sounded casual. "Living the academic life."

"Me too, me too," Charlie said happily. "Dad wanted me to go to Wall Street, but I figure I can get there eventually with a doctorate under my belt. Have you met Maddie?"

Before Katie could find some way to answer -- without admitting that the Maddie in question had hoisted her off the ground by her embarrassing underwear twelve hours earlier -- a handsome man in his forties entered the room and silenced them with a raise of his hands.

"Settle down, settle down -- and welcome," he said. "I'm Dave Carpenter, the director of graduate studies -- and I figure it's a good time for us to all introduce ourselves."

That afternoon, Katie would not remember what meek introduction she'd given. She was preoccupied by the confidence with which Maddie had stepped forward and the ten fellow first-years around her.

"My name is Maddie. I won the economics department prize at Yale. Thrilled to be here." Fuck -- so she might actually be smarter than me, Katie had thought with a sinking dread. Around her, the other first-years had looked upon the attractive blonde with awe, as if none of them could believe their fortune at being in the company of someone so brilliant and attractive.

Katie had returned to the apartment after the meeting, and was in her room organizing her socks and underwear in her new dresser when she heard her bedroom door open behind her.

"So Maddie wasn't lying," came an unfamiliar voice. An attractive young woman with brown hair and large breasts stepped into the room with a look of mirth on her face and walked over to the dresser. Desperately, realizing what the drawer contained, Katie tried to cover it with her hands, but it was too late. The girl reached past Katie's hands and selected a pair of underwear from the drawer. "Her roommate really does wear the underwear of a thirteen-year-old."

She held the pair she'd grabbed up to the light of the room's window. She held them by the waistband between her pointer finger and thumb, as if dangling something mortifying and incriminating. It was a pair of light blue bikinis spangled with yellow and pink stars, and Katie had in fact owned them since seventh grade. Once again Katie felt her face burn bright red.

"What an inventory," came Maddie's quietly taunting voice from behind them. "Jesus, imagine if Charlie knew that his little friend wore such embarrassing little underpants."

"No -- please --," Katie moaned, her face hotter than ever.

"Katie, this is Alyssa, and she's doing her Ph.D. in biomedical engineering," Maddie said with mock sweetness, as if taunting Katie about the friendships she'd never have. "She figured you might be able to help us have a little lesson in anatomy and physics."

Katie's confusion at this comment was lost to her embarrassment and dread. Maddie was now standing next to the girl named Alyssa at the underwear drawer, and together they were parsing its contents with mock contemplation, as if evaluating a child's homework.

"Such adorable little flowers these are," Maddie said, examining a pair of patterned briefs. "I wonder if Miss Katie was saving these big girl underpants for a special occasion."

"Maybe she thought Charlie would get to see them one day and be so impressed by her big girl underpants," Alyssa said.

Katie's face was so hot that it prickled, and she felt dizzy as she watched these two gorgeous girls -- girls who a day earlier she'd fantasized about being best friends with -- examine and laugh at her most private articles of clothing. Their use of the word underpants -- let alone big girl underpants -- somehow made their commenty a hundred times as humiliating: underwear or panties were for adults; < I>underpants were for nerdy girls who got wedgied by girls like these. The thought of Charlie Broadman seeing her in her underpants -- and laughing at her as she tried desperately to hide her shame with her hands -- made her stomach turn.

"Well, Katie, let's have a little talk," Maddie said, twirling a pair of green-and-blue briefs around her finger. Katie burned with shame as she saw her own underwear -- the clothes no one else was supposed to ever see -- spin ridiculously. "Do you remember yesterday when I very nicely asked you to make yourself invisible?"

"Y-yes, Maddie," Katie said, flushing with further humiliation at her own deference.

"Then explain to me why I got home and found your empty cardboard boxes by the apartment door."

Katie hated the intensity of the guilt she let herself feel. "I'm sorry, Maddie, I was -- I was going to --"

"I wonder what Miss Katie ordered," Alyssa said. "Maybe some more big girl underpants? I don't see them in here, Maddie -- do you think she's wearing them right now?"

"Hm, great question, Lys. I do think that anyone who doesn't follow the house rules deserves some sort of reminder, don't you?"

"Let's kill two birds with one stone, Mads," Alyssa said. For the first time Katie realized how much taller both girls were. "Let's see Miss Katie take off her clothes."

Katie felt herself back away, already instinctively covering her body with her hands. "No, girls, please --," she said, and then she felt herself back into her bedroom wall. Before she realized what was happening, Alyssa had grabbed her by her arms, and Maddie had taken the hem of her shirt in her hands and pulled it over her head.

"No, please --," Katie said desperately, squirming to get away. Her bra was white with a small pink bow between the cups, and with her shirt over her head, she felt Maddie gently finger the bow.

"How pretty. Almost like a real woman. But there's still the moment of truth."

And no matter how much Katie flailed her legs, she was no match for the two attractive girls, both of whom had been made toned and strong by regular spin classes. She felt one of them swiftly pull her shorts to her angles as the other held her arms behind her back; she knew with a lurch of shame that her embarrassing position -- kicking her now-naked legs desperately, flinging her own shorts toward the ceiling in the process, assisting with her own exposure -- made the fact of her exposure appear doubly ridiculous.

Maddie and Alyssa's laughs were the loudest yet. "Are those -- rainbows?" Alyssa crowed.

They were. Katie's bikinis were light pink and patterned with tiny little rainbows; like the star underwear, she had owned them since middle school. They were as embarrassingly childish as the others, but this would be worse.

"Wait, wait, Mads," Alyssa said, and with her shirt over her head, Katie felt the brunette girl take the front waistband of her underwear in her fingers. "Look at the sides -- you can see her pubes!"

In her desperate thrashing, the shirt fell off Katie's head, and with devastation she looked down at her own exposed body to see that Alyssa was right. The underwear's elastic had become snug with hundreds of wash cycles, and the sides of the front of the underwear was bunched up slightly -- just enough to expose the pale skin on either side of Katie's vagina and the dark hair around it. To make matters worse, Alyssa gave the waistband a slight tug, and Katie squirmed with shame and sensation as she felt the cotton rise up between her vagina lips, further exposing her most shameful region.

"Look how red her face is!" Maddie exclaimed, and with a thrash of humiliation and helplessness Katie felt Alyssa stand her upright with a tug on the front of her underwear, exposing even more of her vagina with the mortifying frontal wedgie.

"Aww, Miss Katie is blushing!" Maddie cooed. "I know how we can help her hide her shame."

Katie watched with despair as Maddie reached deep into her own underwear drawer and fished out the most mortifying pair yet: a loose pair of childish white briefs adorned with Care Bears. What is she going to do with these? Katie thought desperately to herself, but in her worst nightmares she couldn't have envisioned the humiliation of what followed.

Maddie pulled the briefs over Katie's head and face. She looked through the two leg holes to see the reflection of her mortifying mask in the underwear, and upon fully seeing her own exposure she felt her legs cross and her knees bend. As her legs buckled, she felt her boobs bounce in their bra, making the two girls laugh harder.

"Let's teach Miss Katie her lesson," Maddie said, and as if they were communicating telepathically, she and Alyssa together grabbed the back of the waistband of Katie's underwear. "3-2-1 --"

The previous day's wedgie -- and none of the wedgies she'd received as a teenager -- was nothing in its pain and humiliation compared to this: to the feeling of the two girls together hoisting her off the ground with a single pull. Katie felt her legs kick helplessly as they left the ground, but this was nothing compared to the embarrassment of another reflexive moan she couldn't contain.

"Ahh, wedgieeeee --, " she heard herself moan as the cotton disappeared up her pale buttocks. The girls laughed even harder.

"I think we need to know that Miss Katie is learning her lesson," Maddie said, as the two girls bounced Katie again with a choreographed yanked. "Katie, do you like being wedgied in your big girl underpants?"

"Y--yes," Katie heard herself whisper, feeling the fabric invade her.

"Y--yes what," Alyssa taunted.

"Y-yes -- I like being wedgied in my -- in my -- please. "

"In your what, Katie?" Maddie chided.

"In my -- big girl underpants. I wear big girl underpants. I'm a wedgie girl who wears big girl underpants. "

These last words escaped Katie before she even realized them in her head. She gasped at her own remarks, blushing with shame at the truth she knew they acknowledged. The two girls were falling over themselves with laughter.

"I think the Wedgie Girl is having fun!" Alyssa exclaimed. To her horror and shame, Katie knew they were right. As the two girls bounced her by her embarrassing rainbow underwear, the humiliation and pain had given rise to a deeper, equally shameful heat in the very areas of her body that were currently being flossed. Her nipples felt stiff in her bra. No -- no -- I'm not turned on by this , she thought to herself desperately.

But in her deepest mind she knew this was a lie. She had known this for years -- since eleven grade, when late at night in bed she found herself revisiting the day's humiliation. Katie had first masturbated in middle school, and as her adolescent humiliations intensified, she found her regular fantasies -- usually involving someone like Charlie Broadman exposing his very long, erect penis -- giving way to scenarios more than vaguely resembling her locker room torments. She'd find herself growing wet imagining her own humiliation: being stripped to nothing but her underwear and hung up the flagpole in a hanging wedgie in front of the entire school; being bent over someone's lap and paddled once the underwear inevitably ripped; being forced to orgasm in front of everyone as they pointed and laughed. She had learned to repress these fantasies, but as she felt Maddie and Alyssa hoist her waistband higher up her back, she realized in horror that she was once again slightly growing wet.

"Look how stretchy her big girl underpants are. It's like she's begging us for an atomic wedgie -- isn't that right, Katie?"

"Y-y-yes," Katie whispered.

"Yes, what, Katie?" Maddie chided.

"Yes -- please give me an atomic wedgie. I'm an atomic wedgie loser."

It was with Maddie and Alyssa's new peals of laughter that Katie felt them pull the rainbow underwear's waistband over her head and snap it against her forehead. The two girls let her go, but this was somehow more embarrassing: her standing there before them in an atomic wedgie, clutching her buttocks from the shame and discomfort, helpless in her exposure. To make matters worse, she suddenly realized that she very badly had to pee.

"Hmm, Alyssa, there's something not quite right with this picture. Katie is wearing child's underpants -- but when was the last time you saw a little kid wearing a bra?"

Katie's panic at these words suddenly made the pressure in her bladder more intense. No one had ever seen her boobs -- no boy had ever taken off her bra; no friend had ever watched her change. Two nights before, in the confidence that had all but disappeared, she had admired her naked body in the bathroom mirror after the shower, observing her breasts' pertness and size, but suddenly they seemed like something shameful, humiliating.

This was of course why Alyssa and Maddie then grabbed Katie, whose underwear's waistband was still over her forehead and eyes. She struggled against them desperately, but it was too late: she felt her bra unclasp, and her attempt to squirm away only resulted in it falling off her arms to the floor. Her breasts -- which no one had ever seen, and which she had foolishly thought might seduce one of her new cool male classmates -- were completely exposed. She felt them bounce ridiculously as she writhed against her captors, and Alyssa and Maddie roared with laughter at the embarrassing sight.

"Aw, now she looks like the little girl she is!" Alyssa said.

"Only a little girl would leave such a mess in the front hall," Maddie said. "Didn't Mommy and Daddy ever teach you to clean up your empty boxes, Wedgie Girl?"

Though she was quite literally dizzy from her humiliation and the mortifying pain of her atomic wedgie, Katie finally heard herself speak, and was humiliated by how meek and high-pitched her voice was. She really did sound like a little girl. "Maddie, I'm sorry, I'm sorry; I'll clean them up and I won't do it again, please just let me out --"

Her moan of pain interrupted her own words as she felt Maddie's fingers grab her exposed nipple and pinch it. "I didn't ask you for your thoughts, Wedgie Girl, but you're damn right you're never going to do it again. Little girls get punished when they break the rules. Alyssa, do me a favor -- go count how many boxes are out there in the hall."

With her waistband still over her eyes, dreading what would happen next, Katie heard Alyssa step out from the bedroom. "Fifteen, Mads," she heard Alyssa call.

"Hmm -- fifteen boxes," Maddie said, once again speaking in the mock thoughtful voice that only reinforced Katie's humiliating sense that she was in fact a little girl. "Fifteen things you didn't throw away. Fifteen rules broken. Katie, do you know how little girls get punished when they break the rules?"

Dread began to overwhelm Katie as she realized what seemed to be coming next. Praying that she was wrong, she said: "They go to time-out?"

Maddie and Alyssa's laughs were loud and cruel. "Little Wedgie Girl wants to be put in time-out in her big girl underpants," Maddie jeered. "Let's try again, loser. When a little girl breaks the rules, how do they learn their lesson?"

Katie thought she might faint. She suddenly realized the magnitude of everything: that she was standing there in her own room with her embarrassing, childish underwear pulled over her head, her pale naked buttocks completely exposed; that two gorgeous, confident girls -- girls who, despite being the sort of girls who'd inflicted daily humiliation on her in high school, Katie had delusionally hoped would become her best grad school friends; girls her own age who had sex with hot athletes and who wore sexy expensive thongs and lingerie -- were laughing at not only her humiliation at their hands but her own fundamental nerdiness. All of this was devastating enough without the realization of what Katie knew would come next. She realized she had to pee worse than ever, and she felt her knees embarrassingly buckle from the desperation and embarrassment.

"Answer me, Wedgie Girl." Maddie's mock sweetness was made more humiliating by a second pinch of Katie's nipple.

Feeling her knees buckle further, feeling the growing pressure in her bladder, Katie finally forced herself to find her voice.

"They get spanked," she heard herself whisper, feeling her face burn even hotter at her own pathetic deference to these two girls.

"The Wedgie Nerd knows the answer!" Maddie laughed. "So, fifteen rules broken -- what do you say, Alyssa, fifteen spanks for each of them?"

"I think Miss Katie needs a better reminder than that. Fifteen spanks over your lap, Mads -- per cheek.

Katie felt Alyssa's hands against her back, bending her over to where Maddie had sat on the bed. In her horror at the impending spanking, Katie had briefly -- almost mercifully -- forgotten that she was still the victim of an atomic wedgie, but helplessly being bent over pulled the cotton even farther up her exposed ass, and to her horror she felt and heard some of the underwear's threads begin to stretch and snap. And then she was over Maddie's lap. The pressure of the wedgie against her vagina was doubled as it made contact with Maddie's knee, and to her horror she was once again reminded of the growing heat in her most private regions, made more intense by her desire to pee. She knew with hot shame that the last tugs of the underwear had exposed the edges of her pubic hair even more.

"Aww, look at her little bottom clench," Alyssa said, and Katie's face burned hotter as she realized she was right: in her embarrassment and fear her buttocks had clenched, and she knew how ridiculous she must have looked. For the first time since early childhood, she was over someone else's knee; to make it even more humiliating, it was over the knee of a girl her very own age, who had fully turned her into a little girl.

"No -- please -- don't spank me," she heard herself whisper, but the pathetic whimper of these words only made them more embarrassing, and she heard Maddie and Alyssa laugh again.

"I'm going to let Miss Katie count her spankings, since she's such a math nerd. But first I think we should teach her some manners. It's very nice of us to be teaching her such important lessons today, don't you, Alyssa?"

"It really is, Mads. I think Miss Katie should show us her appreciation by asking us nicely."

Once again Katie thought she might faint; the only thing that kept her present was her increasingly intense desperation to pee. Overwhelmed by the humiliation, desperate for it to be over, she heard herself speak again.

12