Katie's Wedgie Humiliation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please spank me," she whispered.

"Please spank you where, Katie?" Maddie asked.

"Please spank me -- on my bare butt," Katie whispered. She realized with new shame that her naked boobs were hanging down over Maddie's lap, completely exposed.

"Try again, loser," Alyssa said. "Big girls have butts. Maddie and I have butts. Little girls have bottoms."

Katie's humiliation consumed her. She felt her thighs clench together against Maddie's lap, desperate to ignore the pressure of her bladder against Maddie's legs, and in a whisper of total shame and defeat, she spoke.

"Please spank my -- bare bottom. Please. I deserve to be spanked on my bare bottom in an atomic wedgie. Because I'm a little wedgie girl. I'm a little wedgie girl who wears embarrassing silly underpants."

"Much better," Maddie said as Alyssa roared with laughter, and before Katie knew what was happening, she felt Maddie's hand strike her left butt cheek.

"Ohhh--owwwww," Katie heard herself moan, feeling her buttocks clench embarrassingly again.

"I'm waiting, Wedgie Loser," Maddie said. "We're starting over until you count like a big girl."

"One," Katie whispered, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Very good," Maddie said, before bringing her hand down against Katie's naked butt again.

"Ahhh -- two," Katie moaned. This time Maddie didn't pause. "Three -- four -- ahh owwww -- five -- six -- please stop, please, owwwww -- seven..."

None of the spankings she'd received as a child compared to this one, both in its pain and humiliation. Katie's eyes were openly leaking tears now -- not only from the pain, but from the utter shame of what she realized was about to happen. With every stroke, the fullness of her bladder seemed to grow more and more intense. Praying the girls didn't realize it, Katie desperately tried to keep her thighs together and to clench her vagina. Her legs were quite literally shaking from the effort.

"It's almost like the little girl has to go potty!" Alyssa exclaimed at one point as Katie's knees buckled. But it wasn't until the final eight strokes on her right cheek that suddenly the effort to keep her legs together and her bladder clenched grew too intense. This was too much. For all of the humiliation and shame of the wedgies and the spanking, this was something that Katie could not let happen -- she could not pee herself in front of other people; she could not lose control of her bladder like a little girl. The thought of the humiliation made her want to vomit, and she was dizzy with the realization of what was about to happen.

"Please -- please -- stop -- no --," Katie heard herself moan. "I'm -- I'm going to pee my pants."

But it was too late. Maddie brought her hand down against Katie's red cheeks, and it was this spank that did it. Under this final wave of pain and humiliation, Katie lost all control. She felt her legs and buttocks unclench, and before she could realize it, she began to pee. She let out an involuntary moan -- a moan that was equally one of relief and of shame -- and felt her pee flood her embarrassing underwear and stream out onto the floor.

"Holy shit!" Maddie exclaimed, shoving Katie up to escape the stream. But Katie was not done, and this was how she peed her pants: standing before two cruel, beautiful girls in an atomic wedgie, her embarrassing panties over her head, her knees buckled as her urine puddled on the floor below her. She moaned again, this time out of nothing more than the horror and brokenness of her own humiliation.

"Oh my GOD!!!" Alyssa cried. "She really is a little girl! The little Wedgie Girl is pissing herself!!"

Maddie's initial disgust had collapsed into hysterical laughter. Of all the bullies who'd laughed at Katie in her life, no laughs had been as cruel and debasing as these. Katie felt herself desperately try to cover herself, with one arm over her boobs and one arm over the front of her wet underwear.

It was this act -- the sudden, desperate thrash of motion -- that finally stretched her childish underwear to their limit.

There was something humiliating about the ridiculousness of how they ripped: as the the thong-like fabric between her buttocks snapped, its sudden release of tension sent the upper stretch flying up towards her head, where her underwear was still affixed like a humiliating hat; the lower portion remained wedged between her butt cheeks, and stuck out from between them like a ridiculous tail. Instinctively, as if back in the high school locker room after her bullies had left for class, she reached to her butt and pulled the fabric from between her cheeks, letting out an embarrassing moan as she did, and letting it fall to the floor with the other tattered remains of her polka-dotted underwear.

It was only then that Katie realized that she was completely naked.

Other than during baths with her younger sister as a six-year-old, quite literally no one had ever seen Katie naked: she changed in the bathroom stall in the gym locker room; no boy had ever undressed her. Sometimes, while browsing DeviantArt, she had stumbled upon -- and found herself embarrassingly titillated by -- a genre of erotic stories and photos called ENF (Embarrassed Nude Female); in these photos and illustrations, the naked girl always stood in the exact same pose: her knees buckled and legs bent in an attempt to hide her shame, with one hand over her vagina and an arm over her breasts (or sometimes -- and somehow this was more embarrassing -- a hand over her butt), her face bright red and her mouth open in an 'O' of surprise and embarrassment. Sometimes, during her shamefully impulsive late-night masturbation sessions, she had pictured herself in such a position: naked and exposed before a taunting, laughing, pointing crowd.

What made these fantasies so stimulating was the fear and dread that suffused them: Katie was among the most modest 21-year-olds alive, and the thought of her naked body being exposed to others was worse than death. Her C-cup breasts, the dark hair over her vagina, her pale butt cheeks: these were her most private areas, and even when she fantasized about normal sex she still recoiled at the thought of someone seeing her unclothed body.

And now she was standing completely naked before two gorgeous girls: girls who spent hours in the gym to tone their own curvy bodies, who paid hundreds of dollars a year to have their vaginas waxed, whose nudity had almost certainly been enjoyed and appreciated by many attractive men. Their laughter grew even louder as she realized her shameful nudity: she'd stood there completely exposed for a moment, too relieved by the end of the wedgie and spanking and pressure in her bladder to think about anything else, and in those few seconds they'd seen everything.

When Katie finally looked down to see her total nudity, her physical reaction made her an almost cartoonishly exaggerated version of the girls in the ENF illustrations on DeviantArt. Before she could throw an arm over them, her boobs bounced as she crossed her legs and buckled her knees to hide her vagina; in this stance, her butt jutted out embarrassingly, and her futile attempt to cover her exposed bottom with her other open hand only accentuated how red it still was from the spanking. In her embarrassment, her mouth was hanging open, almost as if she was in the middle of an orgasm; her face was the reddest it had ever been.

And because it had taken her several seconds to realize that she was completely naked, in which time Maddie and Alyssa had a full view of her total exposure, this stance did nothing to protect her modesty: it simply emphasized the totality of her embarrassment, and in turn made it worse.

"Looks like the carpet matches the drapes!" Alyssa crowed, reaching out and tugging the strands of pubic hair that Katie's embarrassing crouch could not hide.

"Well, at least she's naked now," Maddie said. "Little girls who pee their pants don't deserve to wear big girl underpants, don't you think? Fortunately, I know just the solution for Little Wedgie Girl here."

She left the room and returned moments later, holding something that made Katie once again feel like fainting from humiliation. In her hand was a white diaper decorated with pink and yellow teddy bears. Where or why Maddie had acquired the diaper was unclear; all Katie knew is that she could not let them do this to her.

"Since Miss Katie doesn't know how to use the potty, I think we ought to offer her some help. This way she won't embarrass herself by peeing her pants in front of Charlie," Maddie said.

Standing there naked and hearing Charlie's name overwhelmed Katie with shame, and in this distraction she was merely standing there stupidly as Alyssa and Maddie grabbed her and pushed her onto the bed. To her horror, she realized her legs were open, and that the two girls could see between her vagina lips.

"No -- please -- I won't pee my pants again -- but please -- Maddie -- don't make me wear a diaper -- please, you can't --"

But Katie's desperate protests were silenced as Maddie took a comically large pacifier and stuck it in her mouth. "That's better," Maddie said. "Now let's get the little loser girl all dressed up."

The intensity of Katie's shame made it feel almost dreamlike in its horror. She felt Alyssa lift her legs -- once again exposing her naked butt (though she found herself still thinking of it as her bottom -- and sliding the open diaper beneath it. The diaper crinkled as the two girls brought its sides up around her waist. Like the pacifier, it was almost comically large: its waist came up to her belly button, and it bulked around her sides. Katie could do nothing as Alyssa and Maddie fastened it snugly around her waist, and felt limp as the two girls hoisted her by its waistband -- a mortifying diaper wedgie -- to stand back up.

They stepped back to appreciate their handiwork, and as they did they burst out laughing. Once again Katie felt her knees buckle from total embarrassment. It seemed like Alyssa was going to fall over from laughing so hard. To Katie's new horror, she realized that Maddie was taking pictures of her on her phone.

"We already got ample documentation of you when your silly little underpants were over your head, but this is even better," she said, wiping the tears of laughter from her eyes. "I've never seen a loser look so pathetic. But here -- Little Wedgie Girl Katie ought to see for herself."

Then the two girls grabbed her under the arms and hoisted her over to the mirror on her wall. It was exactly in this spot that one day earlier, 21-year-old Katie had stood and admired herself and fantasized about herself as the life of the party, the most popular girl in grad school. The memory of these daydreams sickened her in their audacity, and she knew that the girls had succeeded in their mission: they had punished her for believing she could ever be anything other than a pathetic little nerd, and now, looking at herself in the mirror, she knew they were right.

"I think we've given Miss Katie enough education for this afternoon," Maddie said, pocketing her phone with a leer. "In the meantime she'll at least be able to go potty without peeing her embarrassing underpants. Come on, Lys, let's go meet the boys at the bar."

"So long, loser," Alyssa said as she and Maddie left the room, laughing.

And Katie was left only to stare at herself in the mirror: wearing nothing but a diaper, a fucking diaper, with her pacifier in her mouth, her naked breasts completely exposed, with her tattered wedgied underwear at her feet. Her knees buckled even further from the humiliation of seeing herself. Again she knew they were right. She was a diaper girl, a wedgie girl, a loser nerd who wears little girl underpants.

12