All Comments on 'Katie's Wedgie Humiliation Pt. 02'

by wedgiebully2000

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great part two. Love how you brought in another cool girl to help. Not sure about the diaper and pacifier I think Maddie has some secrets of her own or could be from a past submissive she toyed with. I really though that since Alyssa mention her pubes twice I thought they would have shaved the little girl Katie after all what little girl has pubes in her under ware. Thanks for sharing your gift of story telling.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not much into the diaper aspect, but the humiliation makes up for it. I love the pacing - not even any explicit sex yet. Keep it local in the room and just with Alyssa for the time being - taking turns dominating her.

I'd love to see if Alyssa's biomedical engineering can be used on Katie. Some kind of device she must wear that keeps her turned on but punishes her for getting close to cumming? I love tease/denial on women. Maybe only allows her to cum if she pees herself?

I'd love to see little Katie forced under the bed as Maddie brings Charlie back to fuck. Katie listening to them right under the bed as they go at it - maybe hearing Maddie show Charlie "her roommate's" collection of childish underpants and even diapers. Sure hope he doesn't learn Katie is Maddie's roommate.

Wonder if Maddie knows any Psychology grad students that would be interested in studying a wedgie/diaper fetishist - having to explain the details of the embarrassing things that turn her on. What was Charlie's PhD in again?

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous