Katja Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
544 Followers

He gave her pussy a final lick and a kiss, then work his way up to lay next to her. He stroked her body softly and asked. "Did you like that my love? Did I do it right?"

Helen grinned tiredly, "No, I didn't like it, that's why I was screaming my head off and why I made that mess on your face." She grinned again, "Yes my mate, I loved it and you were wonderful. Please remember just how you did that so you can do it again and again and again."

She stroked his chest and then his cock making him draw in a deep breath and smile at her. "I love you more than life itself Azlan." Then with tears in her eyes she continued, "Please promise me you'll never leave me my love, I don't know how I could ever be without you ever again."

Azlan pulled her to him and kissed her. Then he said softly, "I promise my love. I told you "I am yours and you are mine. We will be together always now." That was not just something we say, we only say that when we know we are with our perfect mate, the one we spend the rest of our life with."

He kissed her again, "I know of the pain you went through my love, but I will take that pain away from you and you will never have to worry about that again. Soon we will be Mated and then we will be one. I love you now and forever my mate."

Helen held him tightly, "Thank you Azlan, I know what you say is true, and now my heart as well as my mind knows it. My love you've already taken the pain away for good, I've not been with a male in close to eight years. Please make love to me my mate, complete my healing and make me whole again. I need to feel you in me filling me up."

Azlan smiled, "I will my mate, I also need to be in you feeling you wrapped around me." He bent down and kissed her, then rolled her on her back to kneel between her legs. He stroked her flank as she spread her legs out and up. He watched as she bit at her lower lip in anticipation and then supporting himself with one arm beside her, he held his cock at her entrance and rubbed it up and down her slit to coat the head in her oil, then he watched her face as slowly worked his head in her. Once in, he put his other hand beside her and lean down to kiss her. "Are you ready my love?"

Helen smiled with lust and desire in her eyes. "Yes, my mate, please don't make me wait any longer, I need you now."

Azlan smiled, then he slowly pushed into her. As his cock sank into her, his heart fluttered from the feeling as she engulfed his member. They both moaned each other's names as he went all the way in.

Helen shuddered as she felt her pussy being stretched open by a real cock for the first time in so many years. She wrapped her legs around him and begged him to fuck her.

Azlan was staggered from the feeling of being in her. He had never been with any female that felt this good and right as he bottomed out in her. He moaned out her name telling her he loved her and then obeyed his mates request and started to stroke in and out of her slowly and steadily.

Helen gasped in pleasure as he started to fuck her, it felt better than anything she had ever experienced. His cock was warm and hard inside her, and she loved how it stretched her open. Every time he pushed into her, his cock came into contact with her clit sending jolts of pleasure running through her like electric shocks. She knew she wasn't going to last long before she climaxed, doing this herself had never felt this good or right.

Azlan was in ecstasy, he had never been with any female that felt his good. As much as he wanted to make it last, he knew damn well he wasn't going to be able to, he had almost climaxed just sliding into her. He started to speed up, but he also wanted her to orgasm with him. He had read something about something that earth males did so he thought he'd try it.

He leaned down and kissed her panting. "I love you my mate, you are incredible. I love how you feel wrapped around me." Then he slid his hands under her back and pulled her up to him so she was sitting in his lap. He started to rock in and out of her, which brought a moan and purring from her as she wrapped her arms around him digging her fingers in his back.

He was driving her insane with pleasure and then when he pulled her up, his cock was in constant contact with her clit. She felt little orgasms as he fucked her and knew the big one was coming soon now that he was rubbing against her clit all the time. She sobbed out his name, "Azlan my love, I'm so close, you're going to make me cum any second. Your cock feels so good in me, I want you to do this to me forever. You are the best lover in the whole universe."

She kissed him and then was a bit startled as she felt something teasing her breast. She looked down as then rocked in unison and grinned as she saw his tail tip flicking across her nipple.

Azlan enjoy the look of surprise and pleasure as she saw and felt what he was doing with his tail. He pulled it away and then wrapped it around her to stroke her ass with it. He suddenly felt her go very wet and she moaned loudly that she was cumming. As her juices bathed his cock and balls, he could feel her shudder and her pussy clamp down hard on his cock. That was all it took and without warning he climaxed also. He yowled out her name, "Oh my sweet Goddess, your making me cum love." He pulled her to him and kissed and sucked at her neck slightly biting her to keep from roaring out his joy.

Helen felt herself cumming hard and she shuddered clamping herself on his cock. She could feel her juices soaking them as she climaxed. Then when she felt him hold her and slightly bite her neck near her shoulder, she felt a shock go through her as she came again and harder. She bit into his shoulder to keep from screaming and clawed at his back as she kept cumming. She could feel his cock pulse every time he shot into her.

They finally stopped cumming and just held each other for a while. The Azlan kissed her and said, "That was the most amazing, wonderful thing I have ever experienced my mate. You are the perfect lover." He kissed her again. "I love you so much Helen." He purred to her.

Helen smiled tiredly, "Yes it was my love. I have never, felt anything like that either." She kissed him back, "Ummm, I love you also Azlan. Thank you, my mate, for making our first time so wonderful."

Azlan smiled and kissed her, "Your welcome, but I think you had a little to do with also kitten."

Helen smiled and shivered as he called her kitten like Erik called Katja. She found that she really liked that he did that. She kissed him once more, "Call me that again love."

Azlan grinned, "I love you kitten." He felt her shudder as he called her kitten. She melted against him licking and kissing his neck.

They finally separated and dropped tiredly onto the bed. They laid there a bit and she asked, "Could you please look and see if there's any water in the fridge? There should be some bottles of water in there."

Azlan smiled, "Certainly my love." He got out of bed and walked unsteadily over to the fridge.

Helen watched as he walked appreciating the view of his tight ass and that wonderful tail swishing back and forth. Then when he bent over to look in the fridge, she remarked, "That's such a nice view my mate. You have such a cute ass and I really love your tail."

Azlan looked over his shoulder as he pulled out two bottles of water and smiled, "I'm glad you like it kitten. Yours is very nice also." He stood and blew her a kiss which made her giggle.

He came back over and opened a bottle and handed it to her, Helen had watched as he walked back and loved the sight of his semi-hard cock bobbing up and down as he walked. She took a drink and said, "Thanks love. By the way, your front is very nice also." She licked her lips and smiled.

He took a drink and then set it on the table near the bed. Then he took hers and did the same. Then he grinned and pounced on her laughing as he wrestled her to the bed to lie on top of her and kiss her. "I'm really glad you like it kitten, I think your front is marvelous also."

Helen laughed then held on to him as she rolled them over so she was sitting on him. His semi-hard cock was pressed against her pussy. She leaned down to kiss him and slid herself against him making his semi-hard cock, hard as it was before. "I'm glad you like it to. I can feel just how much you do."

Azlan smiled and moved himself against her as he stroked her flanks. Helen grinned and raised herself up and reached down to take hold of him, then she slid herself down on his cock. She shuddered as she felt it slide into her. She rested her hands on his chest and played with his nipples as she gently rocked back and forth. Then she leaned down to kiss his grinning face saying, "I hope you don't mind, put it felt too good to waste just rubbing on the outside. It feels much better this way. Don't you agree?"

Azlan grinned widely and moaned as he felt her grip him with her pussy. "Yes, I do believe your right, this is much, much better." He put his head back and purred as she slid up and down on him. "I love how you feel wrapped around me kitten, you're so hot and wet."

Helen grinned, "And I love how you feel inside me. Your cock is so hard and hot." She leaned down and kissed him, then licked his ear whispering, "Just lay back and enjoy my love, let me make you feel good." She lightly nibbled at his ear.

She sat back up and started to rock back and forth on him, then started to move in circles loving the look on his face. Then she raised herself slowly until just his head was still in her, she watched his face as she sat down on him quickly. She smiled as he twitched and did this a few more times, then she changed to going up fast and going down slowly. She loved to watch the look of enjoyment on his face. He reached up to play with her breasts, but she took his hands and held them down on the bed smiling, "No you don't, I told you to lie back and enjoy."

He grinned at her and gasped as she went back to going up and down on him. "Ummm, I love you so much kitten, that feels soooo good."

She gripped his cock with her pussy again and said as he moaned, "I'm glad you do, I like doing this for you. I'm getting pleasure also you know."

Then she grinned as he used his tail to rub first one tit than the other. "That's cheating my mate."

He smiled at her and pushed his cock up into her saying, "Bragging or complaining my love."

Helen moaned, "Bragging."

He then moved his tail up to stroke her face surprising her at first, but she brought her hand up and held it against her. Then she kissed it and licked it like she did his cock. She was a bit surprised at his reaction when he gasped and moaned her name. She grinned and sucked on the end of it.

Azlan laid his head back and moaned as she sucked on his tail. Between that and her pussy sliding up and down he was really close. "Please kitten, don't stop. You're going to make me climax again."

Helen could feel his cock expand as he said this so she leaned forward and began to really ride him. In this position, his cock was pressed right against her clit. She heard him moan and his cock pulsed, she knew he was cumming. When she felt his first spurt of cum she stiffened as she began to cum also. She rode him faster until they were both done, then she sat on him and gently rocked back and forth. She reached down for his hands and brought them up to place a hand on each breast.

He smiled as he gently massaged them as she was doing to his cock. Then he pulled her down to him and kissed her deeply. He smiled tiredly, "Have I told you just how much I love you kitten? That was fantastic."

Helen grinned, spent herself, "Yes, you have, but you can tell me again. Anytime you want really." She kissed him, "I'm glad you liked it, I would imagine you'll have to get used to me jumping you every now and then. Your too good to not want you all the time."

Azlan chuckled, "That's all right kitten, jump me anytime you want. Just don't be surprised when I return the favor."

Helen grinned at her mate, "That's all right, I like surprises."

Then she said, "I don't know about you, but I need a shower or something. I'm also hungry, maybe we should get cleaned up and then raid the kitchen."

Azlan agreed whole heartily. They got up, then kissed and held each other briefly, then went into the bathroom. He was a little confused at first on the cleansing unit, so she explained. "This is one of the new styles Erik and one of the techs came up with. It's used to back-fit human showers. You can either take a shower or use the unit. For you, set the selector on high and set the timer. Three minutes for normal or five if you're really dirty. You use it like you would normally and it shuts down automatically. The low setting is for humans because we don't have fur."

Azlan smiled, "That's a very good idea."

Helen agreed, "Yes, they plan on making them and selling them to humans to make money."

Then she smiled, "Of course if you wanted to, you can also just take a regular shower."

He smiled, "That might be all right for you kitten, but it would take me forever to dry off."

So, they cleaned up and headed down to the kitchen. Since it wasn't that late, some of the staff were still there, prepping things for tomorrow and they sweet talked them into a few things and some tea and coffee. They carried everything back to his quarters and ate. After that they talked a bit more. Helen smiled and kissed him, then she asked, "Do you want to move your things to my quarters? This is just transient quarters, since I'll be her more often, mine are a lot bigger and nicer since their mine only."

Azlan smiled, "That sounds good to me kitten. Why don't we do that after we finish here." Then he frowned as he thought of something.

Helen looked at him, "Is there something wrong?"

Azlan shrugged, "I don't know, it was what you just said. It made me realize, that I'll have to go back. I've been so happy, I forgot about it. But, I don't want to be without you, especially if we are going to Mate. We could make it official next week if you wanted to."

Then she realized what he meant. She thought a bit, "First things first. Yes, I do want to Mate with you Azlan and soon as possible if you want to also."

Azlan smiled at her, "Yes, I feel the same love, I love you too much to wait." He laughed, "I'd do it tomorrow if we could."

Helen smiled as her eyes teared up a little. "I love you just as much." She thought for a minute, then said, "Look, when the commander saw us earlier, I have to assume he knew what had and what will happen. He didn't seem to concerned about it did he?"

Azlan shook his head no, "No, he didn't. And yes, he knew before we did I think. At least that's the feeling I got when we talked before dinner."

Then he laughed, "I'm sure he knew afterwards, he would have sensed my mark on you."

Helen came over and sat next to him. She curled up and hugged her mates' arm. "I think we shouldn't worry about it tonight, I think he already has something up his sleeve."

Azlan laughed, "You're more than likely right kitten, that would be like him."

She smiled, "Good. Now, let's get your things and move you into our quarters."

Azlan smiled as she said "Our quarters." He laughed, "See that, no even together a few hours and you already ordering me about. Females are all alike no matter the species."

Helen giggled, "Well then, hop to it." She kissed him, then reached down to stroke him. "I want to see if it's any different in a bigger room with more space to do things."

Azlan grinned and reach down beside the chair to pick up his bag. "I'm ready"

Helen stroke his face and kissed him. "Good boy." She grabbed his hand and dragged him out the door.

The next morning was a little rough for both of them, they found that, yes you can do more things with more room to do it in. Numerous times.

Helen had a coffee maker and tea kettle in the room so she asked Azlan if he preferred tea or coffee. He answered that he would have the coffee, so she made enough for both of them to hold them over until breakfast. They cleaned up and dressed and by then, the coffee was done. She poured them both a mug and asked how he like his.

He smiled, "Just sugar will be all right kitten."

Helen smiled and handed him a few packets of sugar. She took hers black, this was the same coffee Erik brought so she knew it was good that way.

He added one pack and stirred it in. He'd taste it first to see if he needed more, the coffee they got back at their ship wasn't all that great. But he was tired of tea. He took a sip and a smile came over his face. "Thank you kitten, this is really good. The coffee we normal get tastes like mud."

Helen smiled, "Your welcome love. It is good isn't it? I brought this from home, I know what passes for coffee here also. I'm a bit surprised you drink it, most of the crew here drink tea."

He grinned, "The only tea we have left is some that we got locally and I don't care for it. So, I started to drink the coffee, it's slightly better."

She nodded, "It was sort of that way here also I understand, but they found a good substitute for it. "

They talked some more and then the com unit toned and she answered it.

"Good morning Helen." Geoff said. "Can I assume that my nephew is with you?"

Helen grinned at Azlan, "Yes sir, he's right here. Would you like to talk to him?"

"No, that's all right," He said. "I just wanted to make sure he was there, I figured he would be, that's why I called you first. I like to see both of you before breakfast, if you're not busy."

Helen smiled, "I don't see a problem with that, where do you want us to meet you?"

"Wonderful, my office will be good, in say thirty minutes. Then we can go to breakfast."

"We'll see you there sir." She hung up the receiver and said to Azlan, "Uncle Geoff wants us to stop by his office in a half hour."

Azlan smiled, "What do you want to bet you were right last night."

Helen smiled, "I don't care as long as we're together Azlan."

He came over and held her, then gently kissed her. He breathed in her scent, and purred. "I love how you smell my mate. Both the scent you wear and your own scent." He buried his face into the junction of her neck and shoulder, then kissed and sucked on her neck."

She giggled, "Please don't start something we can't finish my love. Later we can do as we please." She moaned, "I love when you do that to me there."

He reluctantly stopped and then grinned at her, "And I love doing it, your scent drives me crazy and you taste so good kitten."

She sighed, "As much as I don't want to, I guess we better go."

They held each other's hands and walked to uncle Geoff's office. Once there Azlan knocked on the door. The door soon opened and a smiling uncle Geoff asked them to come in. Once he closed the door, he hugged Azlan and then Helen. "Congratulations you two, I knew this was going to happen. Have you performed the mating ritual yet?"

Azlan grinned, "Not yet uncle, the time won't be right until next week. But we are going to, we've done the first part so all that's wanting is the final."

"Wonderful, I can't tell you how happy I am for you both." He said grinning. "So, to celebrate this, I've got a present for you both."

Azlan looked at him, "That's not necessary uncle."

Geoff laughed, "Oh, I think it is. I do suppose you two wish to live together, don't you?"

They looked at him and he said, "Azlan, your being transferred to my staff. That way you and your mate can be together."

Azlan looked at him stunned. Helen laughed and hugged Geoff, then kissed him on the cheek.

Then Azlan grinned, "Not even one day and your hugging and kissing other males."

Helen grinned, "It's allowed, he's my uncle."

They all laughed at that and then Geoff said, "As I said, you'll be working for me, but you'll also need to send in reports to Cruz about what and how were doing things here."

65rebel
65rebel
544 Followers