Katja Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
545 Followers

Azlan nodded smiling, "Yes sir, I understand. What will I be doing?"

"Well, to start, you'll be coming back with us and head up the transfer team. You'll need to organize all the equipment and gear that will be transferred here in about ten months. Helen can help you with that, she's fantastic with organizing things. Then once we transfer to here, Erik will be our representative between us and the human's crews that are going to be doing the work and you will keep an eye on the things our people will be doing."

He smiled, "Once Erik gets here, we'll all sit down and go into more details. There's no sense in trying to explain all this twice."

Azlan nodded, "Yes, sir, that understandable. Then since I'll be staying, I like to have a week off once we get back. This way Helen and myself can find someplace to live." He turned to Helen, "I'm sorry my mate, is that all right with you? I know you said you were going to do that."

Helen nodded smiling, "Of course, It will be your place also, so we should both be happy with it. We can stay at Erik's and Katja's until we can move in. I've already found some places to look at."

He smiled and turned back to uncle Geoff. "Yes, that's fine by me nephew, and that includes you also Helen, I'm sure I can survive for a week without making too big of a mess."

"So, now that it's all settled, let's get breakfast." Uncle Geoff smiled. "Oh, one moment please."

Helen and Azlan waited while he opened a drawer in his desk and took something out. "Here, He tossed a box to Azlan. "You'll need these."

Azlan opened the box, curious as to what it contained. Helen saw his eyes go wide as he pulled out the set of Lieutenants insignia.

Geoff smiled, "Congratulations Lieutenant Azlan. You'll need the rank for your job and the extra pay to get a place to live."

Then he said, "Helen, would you please aid me in attaching your mate's insignia?"

Helen grinned and took the two pins from the box and handed one to uncle Geoff. He pinned one on Azlan's collar and Helen did the same on the other side. Geoff saluted him and Helen kissed him."

Geoff smiled again, "Now, let's go eat."

They walked to the dining area with Azlan and Helen walked in holding hands. The minute they walked in, Helen reddened as all the people started clapping as they saw them. They all offered their congratulations on both their mating and Azlan's promotion.

Azlan looked at her and smiled. Then he said quietly, "Don't be embarrassed kitten, their all just happy we're, engaged I believe you call it here."

Helen smiled as she understood. He was right, this was no different than if we had gotten engaged for a human marriage

They sat down and Callie leaned over to whisper too her. "I told you so. You're so lucky, he is a gorgeous male." Then she giggled, "You'll have to stop by and see me later, I want to hear how he was. I can also give you some tips on our males."

Helen blushed again, then grinned nodding okay.

The rest of the week went well, for both the meetings with the Australian crew and for Helen and Azlan's relationship. By Saturday, one would think they had been together for years. She was constantly amazed on how well they synched together. They seemed to know instinctively what the other wanted and needed. She remembered when she first married the asshole, it seemed like every other day there was some kind of argument about something.

But not with them, the days and nights were full of joy, pleasure and learning about each other. There was always some kind of expression of love from both them. Whether it was a kiss, a stoke of a hand, or a simple I love you. She had watched Erik and Katja act the same way when she moved in and she had been baffled by it all. "Nothing could be that perfect," She had thought to herself at the time.

Now, she knew better, after experiencing it herself. She had talked to Azlan about it, which was another thing, they talked about everything together, both of them interested in what the other had to say. He had smiled and stroked her face, "It's because we were created for each other." He told her.

Then he said, "We know when we meet our perfect mate. There is never a mistake. I don't know how this happens, but it does." He laughed adding, "It's not really my area of expertise, I tried to read about in once and it gave me a headache. I really think I knew less afterwards."

He pulled her to him and kissed her. "That is why we're so happy and content kitten. We were made for each other. Which is good thing, when we mate, we mate for life. Imagine how it would be if you were stuck with someone you ended up hating for life." Then he grimaced.

"I'm sorry love, of course, you know how that could be. You lived through it." He added.

She kissed him, "Don't be sorry my love, that's in the past and the past is gone. You taught me that my mate."

He kissed her back, "I love you so much Helen, that is why it was hard to understand how something like that could happen to you. I had never heard of something like that happening to one of our people."

Helen sighed, "Well it does happen here. But as I said, that's the past, I'm over it and I know it won't happen between us."

Then she smiled, "But are you telling me we're never going to argue and disagree?"

Azlan laughed, "Not really, I'm sure we'll have minor disagreements once in a while or I'll do something lunatic that will make you mad. But we handle them and fix whatever's wrong."

Then he got serious, "That is something I want you to promise me, I want you to tell me immediately when something is wrong, don't hold it in. It is not good to keep things from your mate, if we both know, then we can both work on fixing it. And then you would only feel upset for a little while. Okay?"

Helen came up and held him, then said, "Yes my mate, I understand completely. That is a very good way to fix little things before they become big things. Katja and Ariel said something similar to me when they were trying to help me get over things and back to normal. Have I told you how much I love you today?"

Azlan hugged her back, "Yes you did, but you can say it again and again, I don't mind hearing it."

Helen looked at him, "I'm glad, because you're going to hear it a lot. So, tell me, when can we actual get Mated?"

Azlan grinned, "Sunday if you want kitten."

Helen smiled, "You bet I want. I want you to be officially mine before we go back. There are way too many females around there that will want you. But you're mine."

Azlan laughed loudly, "But kitten, they'll know, my mark will be on you."

Helen looked at him, "I know that, but there are a lot of human females that won't. And in case you haven't looked in mirror lately and noticed just how good looking you are. They'll be after you."

Azlan stroked her face, "Don't worry kitten, they can't have what I wouldn't ever think of giving. I am yours my mate, and yours only, forever. But, if it will put your mind at ease, we can do something that Katja told me about. She told me that Erik and her wore, "wedding rings" I think she called them. I would be happy to do that for us if it makes you more at ease."

Helen smiled, "Yes, that's a wonderful idea love. That way they will know we are mated. That's what humans do when they get married, they exchange rings. It lets people know they are together."

Azlan smiled, "See how it works? We had a problem and we fixed it together. Now we are both happy again. And it only took a few minutes. There is nothing we can't solve as long as we do it together my mate."

Helen nodded with tears in her eyes and held him close. "I love you so much my mate, I have never been happier in my entire life."

Azlan kissed her, "Neither have I kitten. I sometimes thought that I wouldn't find someone. Then, I travel halfway across the galaxy, then halfway around the earth, and I find someone. And she's perfect in every way. That is you my love, my most perfect mate."

Helen cried tears of joy to hear her mates' words. "As are you Azlan my love, I thought I was going to be alone after what happen, that I'd never trust another male enough. But then I saw a picture of a visitor from another world, and I fell truly in love for the first time. You gave me love and took my pain and fear away." She hugged him, her tears making his chest wet. "There's only one other thing I want, I want to feel our children growing in me when the time is right."

Azlan was having a hard time of keeping his own tears back, "Yes kitten, I'm looking forward to that day also. We will raise them to be good, loving and strong, together. They will help this world to be as it should. And I pray to the Goddess that they're as beautiful and wonderful as their mother."

They held each other for a while, then Azlan said, "Katja, Erik and the others should be here soon. Why don't we go down and get some lunch and wait for them?"

Helen nodded smiling at him. "Okay my love, just let me fix my face first."

Azlan laughed, "You don't need to fix anything, it's perfect just the way it is."

Helen grinned at him, "You may think so, but I'm not letting my brother and your sister see me like this for our first time greeting them as mates. It looks like I've been crying for a week"

Azlan smiled and bowed to her, "As you wish."

Helen laughed, "I should have never let you watch that "Princess Bride" movie the other day."

He laughed back, "But it means the same as it did in the movie, "I love you."

She stepped back and gave a quick hug and kiss. "Okay, but if I hear, "My name is Inigo Montoya." You can sleep on the couch.

He laughed and watched as she went into the bedroom. Then he thought to himself, "I love that woman so much."

She came back out and came over to kiss him. "See, I told you I wouldn't be long. I even put on some more of the scent you like." She kissed and licked his ear whispering to him, "I also put it in some interesting spots, when we get back you can search for them."

Azlan grinned, "That's my girl." He hugged her breathing deeply and felt his cock harden as her scent got to him.

Helen grinned as she felt his member harden against her. "Later my love, we don't have time right now."

She took his hand and led him towards the door. She giggled as he mumbled under his breath and saw him move his cock to more comfortable position.

They went down and had lunch, then they waited a bit talking and walked over to the main office. They had just got there and were going to sit on one of the benches to wait when they heard a car drive up and the horn honk.

They both smiled as they saw Erik park and then they got out. Katja smiled widely and waved before running up to them. She jumped into Azlan's arms to hug him, then turned to hug Helen, as she put her arms around her, she stopped and grinned hugely, "You two are Mated!!"

Helen smiled and said, "Well not officially until tomorrow. But close enough."

Katja laughed and hugged her, then gave her a kiss. "I'm so happy for you two."

Erik had just come up and heard. He smiled, then picked up Helen and kissed her, "Congratulations Sis. I'm so happy for you."

Ariel and Tony had just come up, and Ariel said, "See, I told you what would happen when these two met." She kissed Helen, then whispered, "I want to hear everything, and I got some tips for you."

Helen laughed, these were Callie's exact words. Then Ariel hugged Azlan and congratulated him. Then she introduced Tony to him, "I know he's a big ape, but he's nice." Azlan smiled and shook Tony's hand, "I see she hasn't changed much, still the joker like we when we were younger."

Tony grinned, "Probably a little worse, she's been taking lessons from me."

Then Katja said a little formally, "My brother I'd like to introduce you to my Mate, Erik." Then she turned to Erik and said, "My Mate, this is my Brother Azlan."

Azlan took Erik's hand and held it. He looked at him and then said to Katja, "You have picked well My Sister, I have heard nothing but good about him." Then he turned back to Erik and said, "Welcome to the family Mate of my Sister."

Then he said, "I should also tell you, that your sister and I have decided to become Mates. As her oldest male relative, do we have permission to perform the final ritual?"

Erik looked at Helen smiling happily for the first time since they reconnected. Then he looked back at Azlan. "Yes, Brother of my Mate, you do. I've have never seen her happier and I've heard nothing but good about you as well. Welcome to the Family, Brother of my mate. May all your days be filled with happiness as are mine."

They shook hands, the Azlan grinned, "Well, what do you think? Does this cover the proper decorum?"

Erik grinned back, "I think it does, I all most sprained my tongue speaking so formally."

They both laughed and caught each other in a bear hug.

Katja and Helen grinned as they watched their mates. The Katja said to Helen, "I've got the things you wanted in the car. I also got some shirts to go along with them, they started to sell more male clothing."

Then Erik and Azlan came over and he hugged Helen, "I can't tell you how happy I am for you Sis. Since I'd imagine you'll do the final ritual tomorrow, I've got a present for you from Celia in the car also."

Helen grinned, "Thank you Erik, are you guys hungry? The kitchen should still have food left."

Erik nodded, "I could eat. Katja, you hungry?"

Katja smiled, "What do you think?"

Erik turned back to Helen, "She's hungry."

They went inside and grabbed some food. They talked while they ate and Erik asked how things were going.

Azlan answered, "Not bad I suppose. At least on our end. Uncle Geoff has some meetings with the contractors next week. I suppose he'll want me to sit it on them since I'm staying."

Erik looked at him, "You're not going back to Australia?"

Azlan shook his head no. "No, he arranged for me to stay. He kind of figured that Helen and I would like to be together and he didn't want to lose his assistant. I'll be at the ship until the crew moves here, he has me organizing and prepping things for the move. Then when we get here, I'll look after our people that are doing jobs while you look after the humans. It sounds like it should go fairly smooth, I figure you and I can give each other advice. Uncle Geoff said he go over everything with us once you got here."

Erik nodded, "That sounds good to me, I wonder if he'll want me to sit in also since I'm here.

Azlan shrugged, "He might, he's not here today. He's out with an old friend, Cruz. He's the head of the Australian team that's here."

Erik nodded, "I'll check with him tomorrow then when we get back. Were here to look at sites to build our house on. We'll ride around tomorrow to check them out, then see the realtors on Monday."

Then he turned to Helen, "Sis, when were done here, could you show us to our Quarters?"

Helen nodded, "No problem, I know which ones are assigned to you."

Erik grinned, "Great and I'll give you your package and present once we bring everything to them. Also, if you two aren't doing anything tonight, I'd like to take you out to dinner tonight to celebrate. I've heard about a nice place in town called the "Starlight Roadhouse," It's supposed to be very good."

Helen nodded, "Yes, I've heard of it. It's supposed to one of the best places in the area." She looked at Azlan and he smiled. Helen nodded and continued, "We'd love to Erik. You got room for all of us? Or should I borrow a car?"

Erik held up a finger, "Tony, are you guys going or are you staying in like thought you might do?"

Tony looked over at Ariel, then he said, "We're staying here. We're still a little beat."

Erik smiled at Helen and said, Plenty of room, how's about six sound?"

Azlan and Helen nodded, "That's fine. What type of place is this? I don't have a lot of clothes with me."

Katja and Ariel giggled, "Don't worry brother, we also picked up a nice outfit for you along with the jeans and shirts. Consider it our mating day present to you."

Azlan chuckled, "Mating day present? Is that actually a thing?"

Ariel grinned, "It is now. we made it up. When the humans get married, people give them gifts. So, we figured we start a new tradition."

Azlan grinned, "But how did you know we were going to be mated?"

Ariel rolled her eyes, "I saw the look in Helen's eyes when she saw your picture." Then she giggled, "And the drooling also gave it away."

Helen turned red, "I was not drooling."

Ariel grinned at her, "Close enough. And if we were wrong, we would have called it a welcome to America gift."

Just then, they heard someone call out Katja's and Ariel's names. They looked up and Katja yelled, "Callie." Both Katja and Ariel stood up and ran over to hug her.

Katja smiled, "How have you been? I haven't seen you since training."

Callie smiled, "I've been good." She looked over where Erik was talking with Azlan. "But not as good as you."

They walked over to the table and Helen smiled as she stood to give Callie a hug.

Then before she sat down, she said, "Well are you going to introduce me to these two gorgeous humans or not?"

They laughed and Katja said, "Callie, this my mate Erik. Erik this is Callie, she's a friend from training."

Then Ariel said, "Callie, this is my mate Tony. Tony this is Callie." Then she laughed, "My rival for the unattached males when we were in training."

Tony grinned and stood up to take her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you Callie."

Callie smiled and looked him up and down. She turned to Ariel, "My, my. He's a big one, isn't he?"

Ariel grinned evilly, "Yes, he is. And everything is in proportion. And before you ask, No, I will not share."

Callie sighed melodramatically. "That's all right, you've probably ruined him for others anyhow by now."

Then she looked at Erik and Azlan. She stood with her head cocked and tapping her cheek with one finger. "These two are also wonderful." She turned to Katja and Helen, "I don't suppose...

Then at the same time, both Katja and Helen said, "No Callie. Dress, yes. Mate, no."

Helen and Katja looked at each other and burst out laughing. Then the four girls sat together to talk.

Erik looked between Azlan and Tony. "Gentlemen, you do realize we're doomed with the four of them plotting together. I thought Ariel was bad."

Azlan laughed, "Who do you think taught her to be like that? Now the two of them are going to corrupt ours also."

Erik grinned, "Ariel's already done that to mine, you're the one in trouble my brother."

The girls wanted to talk for a bit more, so Erik asked Azlan to show them around a little. They walked around a bit and Azlan pointed out some of the different things. Some that were staying and some of the others that would be torn down. They stopped by the shaded park area and sat down.

Erik looked over at Azlan and said, "I've haven't seen my sister this happy in a while, I'm glad you two met Azlan." Then he asked hesitantly, "Do you know what happened to her?"

Azlan nodded, "Yes, uncle Geoff told me some of it, and then she told me the rest. You know, I almost wish that piece of excrement was still alive. That way I would have the pleasure of hunting him down and killing him myself, slowly and very painfully, for what he did to her."

Erik barked out a laugh, "I know, I said the same thing myself when I found out. The worse part was not knowing anything about it all those years, I didn't even know if she was alive or dead."

Azlan nodded, "Yes, Helen told me about that. But maybe it was a good thing since it kept her safe."

Then he smiled, "But she's all over it now, I pointed out to her that it was in the past and the past is gone. It took a few days, but then she finally realized I was right, and she's been like you saw her since then. We are very happy together."

65rebel
65rebel
545 Followers