Katja Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik grinned, "Yep, that's it. I would imagine Azlan will be going also and of course Helen will be there to help Uncle Geoff. You and Ariel could spend some time together."

Katja smiled, "Yes, I suppose we can, since our mates are going to leave us alone."

Erik got down on his knees in front of her, then took her hand and grinned. "I promise princess that I will only be gone as long as I need to. And I will run back to you as soon as possible. Then I will do nothing but pay attention to you the rest of the day."

Katja giggled, "Well, I guess that's all right then. Now get up here and hug me, then you can follow me into the bedroom so I can have my way with you."

They played most of the afternoon and as they were holding each other, Katja kissed him then sighed, "We need to get cleaned up and dressed my love. It's almost time for dinner and I'm getting a little hungry."

Erik chuckled, "Gee, I wonder why? Maybe it's because we burned up who knows how many calories this afternoon."

Katja grinned and nibbled at his ear, "Bragging or complaining my love."

"Bragging kitten, always bragging when it comes to making love to you." Erik replied grinning. He kissed and licked at her neck then moaned, "You smell sooo good my love, and you drive me crazy. I'm surprised I haven't worn it down to nothing yet."

Katja giggled while he nibbled at her shoulder and neck. "Well, I'm just trying to get in all I can. In another four weeks or so, it might be a little hard to enjoy ourselves as much as we want. I'll be to big then and you'll think I'm fat and ugly."

Erik turned her face to him. "Don't ever say that again kitten. I will never think your too fat and ugly. I don't care how big you get. You'll always be my beautiful Katja that I fell in love with and nothing, I repeat, nothing will change that my mate."

Katja held him tight, then kissed him. "All right my love, I believe you and I won't say that again."

They held each other for a little bit more, then got up to get dressed. Once they were ready, Erik kissed her and took her hand to lead her to the dining hall.

They got their meal and sat down, then they saw Tony and Ariel come in, followed by Azlan and Helen. They all got their meals and joined them at the table.

After a little bit, Helen said, "I meant to ask, did you find someplace today?"

Erik nodded, "We think so, or at least we found the lot. We're still going to see if there's a one already built before we decide."

The Ariel added, "We found a house we're interested in to, since we decided we are going to move here also when the crews do." Then Tony added, "We're hoping we can get a better price before things start to go up once the town is built.

Helen smiled, "That's wonderful news, Uncle Geoff will be glad to hear it. I know he was hoping you two would."

Then Katja asked, "How about you two? You going to look for something?"

Azlan grinned, "We talked about it, since we'll also be coming back the same time you all will. But we're not too sure yet if we want to stay here or go someplace else."

Helen nodded, "When we get back, we'll get an apartment, I found one when I was looking before I came out. They do short term leases and month by month ones as long as they know about from the start. You pay a little more, but I think it's worth it since we don't know exactly when we'll come out. We'll stay in the housing here on base until we figure out what we want to do. The house's here are not too bad, and the ones most will be in were once officer and senior enlisted housing."

Erik nodded, "Yes, that's the way it normally is. The regular enlisted ones aren't too bad, but they are smaller."

Helen nodded, "Uncle Geoff will be in the old base commander's house once they fix it up a bit. We looked at it and it's not bad and it has its own office and meeting room."

Then Katja asked, "Is Victoria coming out with him?"

Helen nodded yes, "She's talking about quitting the paper and doing... Freelance work is what I think they call it. Then she'll help run the town media center once it's set up. You know, a small local paper, a few news and entertainment channel type things."

Then Tony asked, "Has anyone heard yet what the town is going to be named?'

Then a voice said from behind them, "It will be called "New Lyonn" Tony." They turned and saw uncle Geoff and Cruz.

Tony smiled, "That's sounds like a good name, it sings. It almost sounds like it should be pronounced with a French accent."

Then Helen smiled as she said it with a passable French accent. "Yes, I think your right, it does sound like French doesn't it."

Uncle Geoff smiled, "I didn't know you spoke French Helen"

Helen grinned and held her thumb and forefinger slightly away from each other. "Oui je fais, un peu." (Yes, I do, a little.) I learned it years and years ago, I'm actually surprised I remember that much."

They all laughed and Tony said, "Yeah, French is a pretty language. You can insult someone to their face and it will sound like your praising them."

They laughed again and Katja asked Erik, "Can you speak any other's?"

Erik grinned and shook his head no, "I've got a hard-enough time with English, let alone another one. Granted we always tried to learn some stock phrases when we went to different countries. But the best most of us could do was say please and thank you. Or enough to order something to eat and drink." Then he laughed, "And of course the most important one, "Where's the bathroom."

Katja smiled at him, "Well, that is some of the more important ones."

Erik grinned, "Actually I thought this one was more important. And then he said something in her language as best he could. "

She looked at him startled, then giggled. "Your accent is horrible, but I love you to." She hugged his arm.

She kissed him and said, "You about ready to head back up?"

Erik nodded, "I think so, just let me get a coffee to bring up with me. Would you like a tea?"

She smiled and nodded yes.

He got them and before they left he said to Helen and Azlan, "I hope everything goes well for you tonight and congratulations ahead of time."

Azlan smiled and said, "Thanks brother, I appreciate it." Helen blushed, but agreed with her mate.

Once they got upstairs they went in and Katja took the tea and coffee from him and set them on the table. The she pulled him to her and kissed him. "Have I told you how much I love you my mate? That was so sweet of you."

He looked at her and said, "Was it really that bad? I've been practicing and I thought I had it down pat."

She stroked his face and kissed him. "You said the words right, but your accent was horrible." She smiled, "But that's probably as close as you'll be able to get, your vocal cords just aren't built for it. However, I don't care, I thought it was very sweet of you to try. You can tell me it whenever you want, bad accent and all."

"Now why don't you sit next to me and we'll finish our drinks. Then I'll take you into the bedroom and show you how to say it properly. Maybe you'll get it better with no clothes on."

Erik grinned as he sat down and Katja snuggled up to him. He kissed her and said, "That might just work, or at least we'll have fun trying."

As normal, Erik woke up first. It was a little later than usual, but they had made love and played most of the night. Erik smiled as he looked at his mate, she had an arm and her leg thrown over him, and her tail was wrapped around his leg. She must have wanted to make sure he wasn't going anywhere. He pulled her closer to him and kissed the top of her head saying, "Time to get up kitten."

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled up at him. She purred and replied, "Ummmm, good morning my mate." She skootched up a little and kissed him. Then she rolled over a bit and moved her arm and leg.

Erik grinned, "I think you forgot something love."

She looked down and giggled as she pulled her tail from around his thigh. Erik laughed and pulled her to him to kiss her. "I know you want me near you kitten, but between your arm, leg and tail, you'd think I was going to run away in the night."

Katja grinned, "It's just because I love you. What till it really gets bad and I lay completely on top you with everything wrapped around you."

Erik laughed, "Now that might be fun. Promise?"

Katja giggled again, "Yes love, I promise." Then she hugged him to her tightly, "I love you so much. Thank you for putting up with me."

Erik grinned, "Gee, I'm so abused. My mate wants to hold me all the time and be with me. And she wraps her beautiful body around me as I sleep. Oh yeah, I got so bad."

Katja grinned and rolled on top of him. Then she started to kiss him making sure not to miss a spot.

She stopped and grinned at him, "Have I told you I love you this morning my mate?"

He smiled and nodded as he reached up to stroke her face. "You did, but I want to hear it some more. I need to get my heart pumping so I feel like moving."

They kissed some more, then she said, "We should get up, I'm getting hungry."

Erik kissed her one more time then they both rolled out of bed. They got dressed and headed down to the dining area. They were surprised to see Tony and Ariel already there. They came over and greeted them. "Erik grinned, "You two are up early."

Tony nodded, "The bed is a bit uncomfortable, we're too used to ours. Besides, she wanted something to drink. So we figured we might as well get up."

They went and got their breakfast, then Erik went and got their drinks. He brought them back and waited until Katja smiled, then he set hers down.

Ariel laughed, "Even here my brother?"

Erik grinned, "Of course, how could I eat breakfast without my morning smile."

Katja giggled, "Didn't you get enough when we in bed this morning?"

He grinned at her, "Nope, never enough." Then he sat down next to her.

They were about halfway done, when Azlan and Helen walked in tiredly. Everyone knew what had happened and started to clap and congratulating them.

Azlan smiled tiredly and Helen blushed, they thanked them all, then came over to the table. Katja stood up and came over to them and hugged Helen, then her brother. "I'm so happy for you two. I hope you enjoy your Mating as much as Erik and myself do."

Ariel came up and did the same, then Tony shook Azlan's hand and hugged Helen.

Finally, with tears in his eyes, Erik came up to Helen and hugged her fiercely telling her how happy he was that this happened for them. Helen grinned as she wept herself and kissed her brother telling him thank you. "If it wasn't for Katja and you, I would have never known the happiness I know today."

Then Erik went to Azlan, he put his hand on his shoulder and said, "I cannot thank you enough for making my sister so happy. Whenever you need me and whatever it is, all you have to do is call me."

Azlan's eyes were wet with tears himself. He put his hand on Erik's shoulder also, "I am proud and grateful to call you brother Erik. Whenever you need me and whatever it is, all you have to do is call me."

Then they hugged each other as Katja and Helen looked on with tears in their eyes.

They all sat down and finished breakfast. Katja asked them what they had on the agenda today.

Helen grinned, "Well, I don't have the day off, I need to make sure uncle Geoff has all the info he'll need for tomorrow."

Azlan looked at Erik, "Did uncle Geoff ask you about the meeting Erik?"

He nodded, "We talked yesterday when we got back from looking for building lots. Tony and myself will be going to it. Made sense really, since we'll be watching over them. I got a vibe off him like he was maybe worried about one of the contractors."

Azlan nodded, "You did too? I thought it was just me."

Erik shrugged, "Between the three of us, I think we can take care of whatever it is for him. If you see him before I do, maybe ask him. We'll be at the realtors most of the morning I'm guessing. Once we know, we can decide what we want to do and how."

Azlan and Tony nodded their agreement.

They finished up and Erik told Tony and Ariel they'd leave around nine. He got Katja and himself some tea and coffee, then went back to their quarters. He made sure he had everything he'd need if they ended up purchasing either the lot or a house if they saw one they liked. Greg, his contact at the bank, had given him a up to date statement of worth and a blank bank check to use for a down payment. All he had to do was fill in the amount and who it was going to, then Erik would let him know how much it was for. Once he finished, he went back to sit with Katja till it was time to leave.

They got to the realtors about nine-thirty, and once inside, saw a woman sitting behind a computer. Without looking up, she said, "I'll be right with you, just let me save this." She looked at everything and saved it, then turned her chair towards them. She was little shocked at first, but caught herself and smiled. "Yes, can I help you?"

Erik smiled, "Well, if your Ms. Thompson, I believe you can. I'm Erik Woodes, I left a message for you saying that I would be in this morning."

She smiled, "Yes, I'm Ms. Thompson and I did get your message Mr. Woodes. Please, come in and sit, how can I help you."

Erik smiled, "Well, I guess introductions are in order first. This is my wife, Katja. And the other two are Tony and his fiancée Ariel, both of us are looking for something in the area. We looked around yesterday and we found a lot we're interested in and my associate saw a house he and his fiancée are interested in. My wife and I are looking to get a house built, but we are also open to looking at something already built we can remodel to our specifications."

Ms. Thompson smiled, "I can certainly help you with all that, what lot were you interested in?"

Erik pulled out his phone and called up the picture of the sign and showed her. She smiled, "Yes, that one is still available." She told them the price which Erik thought was reasonable. So, he asked, "How long would it take to purchase it?"

"Well, it would depend on who you would be getting the loan through and then filing all the paperwork and closing on it. Say about six to eight weeks."

Erik smiled, "I think you misunderstand, I'll be paying for it outright, there will be no loan. It would also be the same if we purchased a house."

Now Ms. Thompson really smiled. She couldn't remember ever having someone come in and say they were buying something outright. "Since that's the case, maybe three weeks on the lot and say four or five on a house. You would still have to go through all the paperwork and closing. Why are you looking out here, if I may ask?"

Erik smiled, "I don't mind, we work for the Lyonness and will be moving out here in a little less than a year, say ten months. I'll be overseeing the contractors they're using to convert the old military base."

She smiled, "Now I recognize your name, I saw the articles in the papers. Could you give me a little guidance on what type of house you might be interested in?"

Erik nodded, "Let me show you the stock plan we'll be having modified for the house we want to build, we would be looking for something close to that."

He opened his laptop and called up the picture and the floor plan. He slid around so she could see and she nodded. "So, let's say four bedrooms on of which would be a master suite, with the other three having their own baths and then one separate bathroom."

Erik nodded, "We would also like as much privacy as possible and a nice sized garage. The lot should be close to the size of the one we were looking to buy. I also wouldn't mind if it needed work since we'd be doing a lot of modifications on it anyhow."

She smiled and said, "I think I have one you might be interested in, just let me call it up and print it out for you."

Erik took hold of Katja's hand while see was looking for the file. "You okay my love?"

Katja nodded, "Yes. This is all a bit complicated isn't it?"

Erik rocked his hand back and forth. "Yes, if you've never done it before. But since I have, it's not too bad."

Erik heard the printer hum and Ms. Thompson handed him three sheets. He held them so Katja could see also. He read them over, four bedrooms, each with its own bath, one of them was a master suite, a dining room and eat-in kitchen, Den, living room, Screened in patio, 3 car garage and all on three acres. The only thing it didn't have was the separate bath, but they should be able to put one in, that one could be a half-bath.

He looked at the price, and it seemed very reasonable. Maybe a little to reasonable.

He set them down, then asked, "Why so low? I would have thought it would be much more."

To which she answered, "Well, when the base closed, so did a lot of other things. The previous owner couldn't afford it anymore and he had a hard time selling it because the home values dived and also, it's sort of off the beaten path. So, the bank ended up foreclosing on it, we had a lot of that happen around here. So, the maintenance wasn't being done and it needs some TLC. Since you plan on remodeling it, it might be worth a look."

Erik nodded, "That seems reasonable, could we look at it today? We're only here until Wednesday and I have meeting tomorrow."

She smiled, "Certainly." Then she turned to Tony, "Which place interested you?"

Tony smiled and pulled out his phone. He had done the same as Erik. He showed her and she said, "Yes, that's one of the other foreclosures I was mentioning. By the picture you were there for the open house yesterday, would you need to see it again?"

Tony nodded, "Yes, I think so, we didn't have a lot of time yesterday."

She nodded, "That's fine, why don't we do this, we'll stop there first since it's closer and then we can go see Mr. Woodes selection."

Erik and Tony looked at each other and nodded. Erik smiled, "That sounds reasonable. We'll meet you there in say twenty minutes. Would that be all right?"

Ms. Thompson smiled and nodded, "Perfect, it gives time to close up here and then drive there."

Erik grabbed the printouts and they went to the car. He punched the address in to the GPS, then they headed out. As they were driving, Katja said, "That one seems just about perfect love. And it's a lot cheaper than you figured for building."

Erik smiled and took her hand, "Your right kitten, as much as I liked the lot, this just might be better, I wasn't expecting to find one that cheap. But we don't want to seem to happy or excited, about it, I might be able to talk the price down even more. I need to see what needs to be done."

Katja nodded, then asked, "I've got a question, just what does "TLC" mean?"

Erik smiled, "It's an acronym, it stands for "Tender Loving Care." Basically, it means that no one has been taking care of the place, keeping it clean and keeping up with any maintenance, so there may be some little things wrong with it that will need to be taken care of, nothing major, its usually just a bunch of little things."

They pulled up in front of the house Tony and Ariel were interested in and got out to wait for the realtor. Erik and Tony were talking about a few things as she pulled up and walked over to them. She smiled and said, "This is one of the better ones of the foreclosures. The owners had still hoped to sell it so they took better care of it."

They all walked around the place paying a little more attention to things that they might have missed. All in all, it wasn't that bad, the things that needed the most attention, were things they would be changing or upgrading anyway. So, all in all it wasn't bad.

Erik said to Tony, "It's not bad, it's actually in better shape than mine was I brought it. You could actually live in it while it was being upgraded and maybe even do some of the stuff yourself."