Katja Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik shook his head no, "We just stopped to take an early lunch, I need to be back at twelve-thirty to finish up. But, we should be done quickly after that. We had a problem with one of the contractors and I had to slap him down hard."

Katja looked worried, "Not any big problems were there?"

Erik shook his head, "No kitten, just that he thought he could take advantage of the situation. But I think I took care of it. You want to go to lunch with me?"

Katja smiled, "Yes, I'm a little hungry."

As they walked, he asked her, "So, did you and Ariel figure things out?"

Katja nodded, "Yes, I think we have enough to start. We'll have to find what else we want once we start."

Erik nodded, "Good, like I said, we'll know better after we go back to see Ms. Thompson later."

They met the others and ate lunch together and talked. Then once finished, he walked Katja back to their quarters and was able to spend a little time with her before he had to go back.

Erik kissed Katja and then headed back to the conference room. He got another cup of coffee and sat down. Some of the Australian crew was there along with some of theirs. Callie came over and sat next to him, "Hi Erik, how are you? "

Erik smiled and said, "I'm good, I just wish this was over all ready. I really hate these things when they go like this morning did."

Callie smiled and nodded, "Yes, I heard what happened, I had something to do so I missed it."

Erik shrugged, "It wasn't much really. I've seen this kind guy before, they think they can take advantage of people who are not really up on what it takes. That's why uncle Geoff wanted me here anyhow. Gratefully, that guys company doesn't have as much to do as the other one, that one I like and will be able to get along with."

More people started to come back and Callie said, "I better join them, I'll talk to you later. Tell Katja I said hi."

Erik smiled, "Ok, will do." He liked Callie, she reminded him so much of Ariel.

Everyone got back, and uncle Geoff asked Mr. Armstrong if he was ready. Armstrong smiled, and said, "Yes sir, I believe I am. I've got the right paperwork now so there should be no problem. "

Uncle Geoff nodded and said "Fine please proceed."

Erik half listened to the presentation, he knew it would be right now. After he had called him out, Erik knew there wouldn't be any more BS. As long as when they started, they kept to what they supposed to do and on schedule, he'd be happy. And he hoped that whoever would oversee the job here was better than this guy.

Everything seem to be as it should, but he still didn't trust him. He wrote a note that recommended the contract people go over it with a fine-tooth comb before they signed anything. He folded it over and slipped it in front uncle Geoff while Armstrong wasn't paying attention.

Uncle Geoff glanced at it and looked over to him, them nodded his head once. "Thank you Mr. Armstrong. We'll need a couple of days for our people to go this since it's different then the first one. Then we'll let you know."

Then he said, "Let's take a ten-minute break before we wrap this up."

Erik refilled his coffee and walked over to look out the window. Then he heard a voice say "Excuse me Lieutenant Woodes, may we have a word?"

Erik turned and like he thought it would be, Armstrong stood there. "Yes, what can I do for you Mr. Armstrong?"

"Well, first off, I'd like to apologize for the mix up. I really don't...

Erik interrupted him, then said calmly, "Mr. Armstrong, please don't apologize to me. We both know you were trying to take advantage of a bunch of people that didn't realize what was going on, and that annoys me greatly. If, you end up getting this contract, I will be scrutinizing everything your people do until I know I can trust them."

Erik looked him in the eyes and said quietly, "Have I made myself absofuckinglutely clear?"

Armstrong swallowed as he looked into Erik's eyes. There was nothing there that said he was not serious, they were cold dead eyes, that said I will destroy you if I have to. When he had called the office, he had also asked if they knew anything about this human that worked for the Lyonness. The answer he got back was a simple one, "Don't fuck around with this one." And after talking to him, he knew why his associate said that. Armstrong nodded and quickly walked away.

They wrapped everything up, and Armstrong made a beeline out of the room. Erik smiled as he watched him, at least he was able to put the fear of god in him. Now to see if it lasts.

The next thing her knew, Uncle Geoff put his arm around his shoulders and hugged him. "And once again, we owe you our thanks nephew."

Erik grinned, "Just doing my job sir."

Geoff laughed, "Yes, and you seem to enjoy it so much."

Erik smiled and shrugged, "Maybe a little when it comes to people like that. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling."

Uncle Geoff smiled at him and Erik said, "I know that smile uncle, don't you say or do anything. I'm very happy right now just like everything is."

Uncle Geoff started to laugh, "Don't worry son, your safe. For now."

Erik grinned, "Well, if that all, I need to run into town and see the realtor and sign the papers for our house and give her a check."

Uncle Geoff nodded, "What time are you heading out tomorrow?"

"We thought we'd have breakfast first, then say goodbye to everyone before we left. Say about nine or so."

"Good, I'll see you in the morning for breakfast. Cruz and I are going out to dinner tonight possibly at the restaurant you told us about, we're not sure yet."

Erik grinned, "Well then we might see you there, we're all going there also tonight."

Tony walked over, "I called the realtor up and everything is ready for when we get there."

Erik nodded, "Good, let's go get Katja and Ariel, then head out. I'll change after we get back."

Tony nodded and they headed to their quarters to get their mates. They met back at the car and headed to the office. Ms. Thompson smiled as they walked through the door. "Good afternoon, are you all ready to sign everything? Any questions before we go ahead with this?'

Erik smiled, "I've got a question, but it can wait until after."

Tony said, "No, we're good."

She smiled again and said, "Wonderful. Erik, let do yours first, It's the easiest."

She laid out the papers and said, "After you look them over, just sign where I have them marked." He looked them over and said, "Okay, everything looks in order."

He and Katja signed the forms where she had highlighted them and then handed them and the bank check to her.

She smiled, and stapled the check to them. "Okay, your all done. We'll contact the bank so they can transfer the rest when the time comes."

Erik nodded, "Fine, I'll contact them myself also to give them a heads up, as I need to tell them how much this check was for. The bank contact on the info sheet I gave you, is a friend of mine. He handles all my finances."

Ms. Thompson smiled and asked, "Now, you said you had a question?"

"That's all right, take care of Tony and his mate first. They'll be interested in the answer as well."

She nodded and handed Tony some forms. "Since your preapproved for your mortgage, you just need to sign were I have them marked also. Then we'll contact your bank for the mortgage information."

Tony nodded, "The contact for Erik's is also mine, so there shouldn't be a problem there. I'll also call him to give him the heads up, like Erik, I need to tell him the amount on the check also.'

Ms. Thompson smiled as they signed and handed them back along with check.

"Okay, were all done for now. As we discussed yesterday, it should be about four to six weeks before closing and we will make them both for the same day like we discussed also. Now, Erik, you said you had a question?"

Erik nodded, "Yes, I was wondering if you had someone we could hire to keep an eye on the house after we close and take care of some of the small things and upkeep until we can move out here."

Ms. Thompson grinned, "Yes, we have a someone that can do that. He works for us so that is something we can arrange for you. If you want meet him, I can have him at the closing if you want."

Erik nodded, "That's perfect, it's exactly what I was looking for. We can talk about it at the closing. So, is there anything else?"

"No, I believe that's it for now. I'll send you an email when I know the date for sure."

Erik nodded, "That's fine, but if you can, send it to me as soon as you know. I may have to juggle my schedule to come back out."

Ms. Thompson smiled, "Gentlemen, Ladies, it's been a pleasure doing business with you all. I hope you'll be very happy in your new homes."

Erik grinned, "I'm sure we will, and I'd also like to thank you for making this so easy. If any of the others that are transferring are looking to settle in this area, instead of the new town, I'll be sure to tell them to see you."

They all shook hands and they went back out to the car for the drive back. Katja and Ariel talked about what they had come up with. Once they got back, they cleaned up and relaxed for a while before they got dressed. Katja curled up and excitedly talked about the some of the things they were going to do to the house. Then she asked, "Have you decided what we're going to do with the old house yet love?"

Erik shook his head, "Not really, we can either sell it, or maybe just rent it out. Or maybe a combination of the two."

She looked a little confused when he said that, "What do you mean?"

Erik grinned, "It's something some people do, they call it "rent to own" People who rent the house pay rent like normal, but every month a percentage of it goes into an account to come up with the down payment."

Katja nodded, "Okay, I see what you mean."

"I'll talk to a realtor I know and see what's the best to do. Then we can decide."

They decided to get dressed and went into the bedroom. Erik sat on the bed and watched as Katja stripped to put on her dress. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her to cup her breasts and kiss the nape of her neck. "You are so beautiful kitten, I never get tired of seeing you." He nibbled on her ear and whispered, "Especially like this."

Katja turned around and wrapped her arms around him then pulled him against her by holding on to his ass. She crushed her breasts against him and kissed him. "I'm so glad you do my mate." She kissed him again and squeezed his ass cheeks. "But if we're going out, we need to get changed."

She kissed him again, letting her tongue play with his, then said, "But that doesn't mean we can't continue this when we get back."

When she finished getting dressed, she was gorgeous as ever. She wore the same dress she did the other night and Erik could feel his cock harden from wanting her. She was brushing her hair as he came up behind and gently laid his hands on her hips. He bent down and kissed the nape of her neck.

She looked over her shoulder at him and backed up slightly so her ass rubbed on his cock. She could feel herself get wet as she did.

Erik smiled as he breathed in her scent, suddenly growing stronger as he slid his hands up and down gently on her hips.

"All ready kitten?" He asked. "I hope so because I don't know how much longer I can keep my hands off you." He licked her ear and whispered, "Or my tongue."

She shivered as his tongue traced the outline of her ear. She turned around slowly feeling his hands slide over her as she turned. "I think we better go my mate, or we'll never make it out of here."

She kissed him and he nodded sighing, he wanted her so bad.

They walked out to the car and met Tony and Ariel. Azlan and Helen would meet them there along with Callie. Erik had invited her at the last minute knowing that she wouldn't see Katja and Ariel for who knew how long.

They got to the restaurant and waited for a few minutes talking until the others showed up. Once everyone was there, they went inside and told the host his name. The host smiled and welcomed them back, then led them to an out of the way table. He handed them their menus and said that the waiter would be with them in a minute.

They started to look through the menus and the same waiter they had the other day was waiting on them again. He smiled and greeted them, then asked for their drink orders. Once he had them, he told them what the specials were and he'd be right back with their drinks. They looked through the menu's and decided what they wanted.

The waiter brought back three pitchers of iced tea and glasses of ice as they all asked for the same thing. Then he went around the table to take their orders. When he got to Callie, she smiled at him with her head slightly cocked. He stammered a bit as she smiled at him when he asked her what she wanted, then he smiled back at her as he took her order.

She wet her lips with the tip of her tongue and said, "I hope what I ordered is good, I've never had it before."

The waiter smiled a little nervously at her, "I think you'll enjoy it, it's one of our specialties."

Callie smiled, "I hope so, I'm very hungry tonight." She wet her lips with the tip of her tongue again.

He said he'd put the order in right away and bring their salads back in a moment. Then he turned and almost tripped as he hurried away.

Ariel grinned, "I think you made an impression Callie. You've got him tripping over his own feet."

Callie smiled, "Well he is kind of cute, and he certainly has a nice butt. I wonder if I should see if he wants to play. I could really use some attention, I have all these wonderful males around me and they're not available."

Katja giggled, "I think all you'd have to do is ask, and you'd have all the "Attention" you want."

Callie licked her lips again and grinned. "Maybe I will, I'll see how the service is first and see how much of a tip I want to give him. We'll be here until next week, and I have to take care of it myself one more time, I'm going to go crazy."

The waiter came back with the salads and started to pass them out. When he came to Callie, he set her plate down and she smiled as she touched his hand, "Thank you, ah, I don't believe heard your name, how can I thank you properly if I don't know it?" She smiled at him again, lust in her eyes.

"It's Brian." He stammered out as he looked into her beautiful eyes.

Callie smiled once again, "Brian, that's a fine strong name. Thank you Brian. Oh, I'm Callie by the way."

Brian swallowed, then he replied, "Callie, that's a beautiful name." "It fits you." He added blushing.

She grinned and squeezed his hand that she hadn't released yet. "Aren't you sweet." She purred.

Brian didn't know what to say, he was usually quite glib when talking with girls he met. This one was completely different, she was absolutely beautiful, and those eyes of hers just drew him to her. Then the cute way she just said "Aren't you sweet." purring as she said it. And her hand was so soft and warm as she squeezed his hand. "Ah, ... I need to go and see how your meal is coming, I'll be back as soon as it's ready."

Callie patted his hand, and smiled cocking her head a bit as she once again licked her lips. "I'll be waiting for you."

He smiled back and turned quickly so she wouldn't see he was getting a hardon. Then walked towards the kitchen.

However, Callie did catch a glimpse of it and was happy with what she saw. She grinned as she watched him walked away, her eyes never leaving his cute ass.

Ariel snickered as she said, "Try not to take him right here, I think they'd frown upon that." Then she grinned, "You haven't changed a bit Callie."

She smiled at Ariel, "I'm not doing anything you wouldn't have if you weren't mated sweets. I like trying the "local cuisine." And since I'm only here until early next week, I don't want to waste time."

They finished their salads and soon after, Brian brought their meals. He set the tray down on a stand and the one of the other waiters set the one he had down also. He placed their plates in front of them until all that was left was Callie's. He picked it up and walked over to her and set it down with a smile. "I hope you enjoy your meal Callie, I told the chef to take extra care with yours, since you've never had it before."

Callie reached out and stroke his face. "Thank you so much Brian. You're so sweet."

Brian's face burned where her hand stroked him. She is so beautiful, and she had a wonderful scent about her that was driving him crazy. "Your welcome." He stammered. "Please let me know if you need anything else."

Callie smiled, "I most certainly will." She licked her lips.

Katja giggled, "You may want to turn it down a bit Callie, you're going to attract unattached males from all over the place if you don't."

Callie took a bite of her salmon, then smiled, "Can't help it love, I'm randy and he's cute." She took another bite enjoying the taste of the fish. "There's not a better combination then that."

They all laughed and started on their meals. They talked and laughed enjoying themselves immensely as they ate. Brian had stopped by a couple of times to see how they were and asking if they had everything they needed.

To which Callie answered, "Just about." This made him smile and blush as he walked away quickly as he felt his cock harden.

They decided on having the Crème Brule again for dessert and Callie asked what it was. Ariel explained it to her ending with "It's almost as good as sex."

Callie smiled, "I doubt that. Or at least not if it's done right."

They laughed again and waited for Brian to come back. He did a few minutes later, with the other waiter in tow to help him clear. "Would you like dessert tonight?" He asked. They replied yes and he said, "Just let me get rid of this and I'll be right back."

He quickly dropped off the dirty dishes and came back. He started with Callie and smiled as asked, "What would you like Callie?"

Callie smiled and licked her lips with the tip of her tongue again, "My friends were telling me about something called Crème Brule, I think I'd like to try that. They said it was better than sex."

Brian grinned, "Well, maybe a close second."

"It more depends on who you're with." He added and blushed. Why did I say that he asked himself, thinking he may have crossed a line.

But Callie just grinned widely at him, "I believe your absolutely right about that."

They rest tried not to laugh, as they told him they wanted the same. He said he'd be right back with them.

He was back in a little and set the ramakins of Crème Brule in front of each of them, ending with Callie. He stood there until she took a bite and watched as a look of ecstasy came over her face. "So, how to you like it?" He asked her.

Callie smiled, "It's marvelous, I've never tasted anything like that." She licked her lips grinning at him and added, "But your right, only a close second." He blushed again as he felt his cock spring to attention. "Enjoy your desserts, I'll be back soon with your check."

They quickly finished the deserts and then Callie asked if anyone had a pen. Erik smiled knowingly and handed her one. She thanked him with a grin and said, "I'll be right back."

She saw Brian standing over by the place they made and served drinks, a bar she believed it was called. She drew many looks from the males in the restaurant as she walked slowly over to him. She laid a hand on his upper arm and asked, "Brian, could you please direct me to the facilities?"

Brian smiled as he pointed the restrooms out to her. She squeezed his arm lightly and smiled saying thank you. He watched as she walked away, loving how she looked from behind. She walked with cat-like grace, and her tail was mesmerizing as it swayed back and forth, then just before she got there, he saw her turn her head to look over her shoulder and smiled at him.