Katja Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He blushed, "I'm sorry Erin, my English is still a little poor."

Erin giggled, "I think, the words you are looking for in English is boyfriend and girlfriend. I would be your fiancé, that means promised to be married."

Nemo smiled, "Yes, that is the words." Then he got serious, "You see, it's important because when we Mate, we Mate for life, we would be together always. That's why our females can sense when they find their perfect mate, it's a gift from the Goddess."

"You might want to talk to my sister or Katja about this before we decide." He added.

Erin reached out and stroked his face, once again marveling at the warmth and softness. "I will if you wish me to, but I think I understand it all." She leaned in close and kissed him on the lips.

"I don't completely understand how this happen so fast, but I love you Nemo." She looked at him with a bit of wonder. "More than I've ever loved someone before. Or maybe it's a different type of love. All I know is that you make me very happy and warm all over and I know you would never hurt me. I think your perfect"

Nemo's heart and mind soared as Erin told him she loved him. Her scent changed slightly and she smelled even better than before. He knew in his mind and heart that she loved him and that he loved her. He leaned in, kissed her back running his hand over the smooth, soft skin of her arm. He sensed her scent change again slightly and it excited him, "I love you also Erin. Besides my parents and sister, I've never loved anyone else before, but I know I love you, now and forever. I wish us to be mates, we can talk about being Mated later once we are older. Would you be my mate my love?"

Erin thought her heart would explode from how fast it was beating, when he told her he loved her. Her mind soared with ecstasy as she imagined them together, she sensed his smell change as he asked her, and it smelled so good she felt herself get wet and she shivered.

She marveled that she didn't see her uncles face, all she saw was the face of her mate and hopefully soon her lover. She thought she would never have that feeling again and she knew Helen had spoke the truth, that her mate would heal her. She kissed him again, this time allowing her tongue to slip past his lips to play with his. His tongue excited her, it was slightly rough and she wondered how it feel on her body. She wasn't a virgin, she had made love to an old boyfriend when she was eighteen. It was alright at the time, but nothing special, but she knew it would be different with Nemo.

She broke the kiss and smiled, "Yes my love, I will be your mate."

Nemo grinned from ear to ear and thanked the Goddess, both his and Erin's for allowing this to happen. Then he caressed her face and said with some formality, "You are mine and I am yours, we are one. We will be together always."

Erin heard the words and her heart beat wildly. Then, not knowing why, but knowing it was the right thing to do, she repeated, "You are mine and I am yours, we are one. We are together always."

They kissed once more, but this time, they grew warm and then they were touched and caressed by both Brigit and Bast. They saw two pairs of eyes, one set a laughing emerald green and the other, a serious pair of green cats-eyes. They felt two hands, one smooth and cool, and the other, soft and warm caress their being, a feeling of ecstasy passed through them, and they were gone.

Tears ran from both their eyes as they held one another. The looked deeply in each other's eyes and said at the same time, "I love you my mate."

They both laughed a little, then held each joyfully. They kissed once more, then Nemo said, "I guess we better head back."

Erin nodded, then grinned, "I think your right; besides, you have to finish cooking, I'm kind of hungry."

Then she looked at him, and asked, "Nemo, what happens now? With us I mean."

He looked at her, "Well, pretty much what we want, we're both adults. I guess we should talk about it, you have your training and I'll be starting mine. Then in a couple of months, we'll be moving to New Lyonn.

Erin nodded, "Yes, so will I, though I'm not exactly sure when Celia and I are moving there. I'll be helping her at the new store and training. I'm not exactly sure what that involves."

He nodded, "Well, we can hold off a while until we move, or I think I can get us a bigger set of quarters on the ship if you want to stay with me."

Erin looked at him, "Stay with you? You mean live together? Wouldn't someone complain about that?"

Nemo looked confused, "No. We're mates now, we can do what we want. Don't humans do that also?"

Erin shrugged a little, "Some do, some don't. Maybe we should talk to the others. I guess this is kind of new for both of us."

Nemo nodded, "I think you right love. Let's head back."

Erin nodded, "Okay." They held each other and kissed again. Then Erin was surprised when Nemo rubbed his face against hers, then kissed her once more.

They walked back and as they got to the patio, Erin was surprised by everyone congratulating them. Erin blushed as Ariel came up and hugged her saying "Welcome to the family sister." Then Nemo's mother Lexi came up to them with tears in her eyes and hugged Nemo, then she smiled as she hugged Erin. "I'm so happy for you both, welcome to the family my daughter."

Seamus grinned as he clapped his son on the shoulder, "Congratulations son, the Goddess has chosen well as always." Then he gave Erin a kiss on the cheek, "Welcome to the family my daughter."

Erin was in a bit of shock. Everyone was so happy and his family had called her daughter and sister. How did they know, what did it mean?

Erik smiled as he came up, he took Nemo's hand and said, "Now we really have a reason to celebrate. I'm happy for you." He smiled at Erin, "Congratulations sister."

Katja watched as saw the confusion on Erin's face. She was totally confused and Katja looked at Ariel and the rest of the younger females. She motioned for them to come to her and once they did, she said, "I think we need to have a talk with the newest member of the family. The poor girl doesn't know what to think or do."

They agreed and they walked over to her. Katja smiled, "Nemo, why don't you go finish helping Tony while we talk to our sister."

He looked at her and nodded his understanding. Then Katja twined her arm in Erin's and said, "Come, lets talk inside." She leaned in closer and said quietly, "We'll try to explain it all to you sister."

Erin looked at her and nodded thankfully. As they walked in, Brigette suddenly followed closely behind them dragging Lucy with her as did Allie, Maria and Victoria.

Erik and Azlan saw this and smiled at each other. Then Azlan said grinning. "The band of sisters to the rescue, including the youngest members."

Erik nodded, "I figured that's what would happen. Erin looked a bit lost."

Then Axel and Jack came up and smiled, "A little training session for the newest member I see." Azlan and Erik grinned, then Erik said, "Maybe we should do the same with Nemo."

Azlan grinned back, "I think you right, let's go." Then the four of them walked down with Jonny following closely behind them.

Geoff, Seamus, Julius and Neko grinned as they watched. Then Neko grinned, "Do any of you remember being that young?"

They all laughed as they shared the stories of meeting their mates. Celia had watched this all with a smile on her face, then she got up and sat down next to Lexi and Cassie. "Ladies, I think it will be our turn after the youngsters finish." Cassie and Lexi smiled nodding, then Lexi said, "I think your right Celia, the poor girl looked a bit overwhelmed."

Celia nodded, "I believe so, this was a lot to happen at one time. She's been scared and sad from what happened to her. But your son has already started to heal her."

Cassie nodded, "I still can't believe that happen to the poor girl. It's inconceivable that something like that could happen."

Celia nodded, "I know, but unfortunately, I see it a lot at the women's shelter. She was lucky really, it could have been worse." Then she shivered a bit, "But in all my years as a priestess, I've never seen the Goddess as mad as she was when She told me about it. I understand that Bast was just as upset as she is partially Hers also."

Cassie and Lexi shivered themselves, thinking about having the wrath of not one, but two goddesses directed at you."

Celia nodded, "Yes, it almost makes you want to pity him." Then she scowled, "But not quite enough to actually do it, he'll get what he deserves."

The girls all sat down in the living room, then Brigette climbed into Erin's lap and hugged her. Erin smiled as she hugged the little girl back. She suddenly felt calmer.

Katja smiled, "We thought it might be a good idea to explain things to you Erin, we saw you were confused about all that happened. I want to tell you one thing first, it's the most important one really. All these," She motioned to everyone in the room, "Are your sisters now. You've joined a fairly large family."

Helen nodded adding, "She's right dear, it doesn't matter that you're not an actual relative, we consider close friends and in-laws' real family. The Lyonness don't have in-laws as we know it, you're just regular family."

Victoria and Maria agreed with her, "It's hard to understand at first, but you are family now and we are all ready to help and aid you."

Then Ariel added, "And, all those males still out there are your brothers." Then she grinned, "Except, the older members, Uncle Geoff, Katja's father and mother and Neko, their considered more like aunts and uncles. And of course, now that your mated to my brother, Seamus and Lexi are your father and mother now."

Allie smiled, "What this all means, is that you can always come to us for help."

Then Lucy smiled, and laid her hand on hers. "And one day you and I will be even closer Erin, as we'll both be a high priestess." Lucy grinned, "Maybe to different Goddesses, but you have to admit its sort of an exclusive group."

Erin's eyes were shiny with unshed tears. As she took all of this in and another part of her healing was accomplished.

Close to crying, she said, "Thank you all. This is a little much to take in all at once."

Katja nodded, "Of course it is, but just remember we're here for you."

Ariel took her hand, "We all know that and we also know what you've been through. But, your mated to my brother now, you love each other and one day you'll be Mated to him."

She looked at Ariel, "I know, but I'm not sure what comes next."

Ariel smiled and said gently, "That's the reason we're all here sweets, to help you figure that out."

Then she grinned, the normal Ariel back, "I'm sure that Helen and Victoria can educate you on the proper care and feeding of Lyonness males."

Erin looked at her, then giggled. Helen grinned, "I guess I should arrange bigger quarters for Nemo and you. You are moving in with him, aren't you?"

Erin blushed, "We talked about it, but I need to talk to Celia first."

Then she asked shyly, "It is alright if we do isn't it?"

Victoria nodded, "Of course it is, it's expected really, that's why Helen said what she did."

Allie agreed, "Your adults, you've done the first part of the mating ritual. So, you're both free to do as you please. The final Mating Ritual that makes you Mates is really just a formality. Some people never do it and some just wait for a while."

Ariel nodded, "Tony and myself waited almost a year to do it. And we're still talking about getting married like Katja and Erik did."

Then she grinned, "Maybe we'll do it once you become a Priestess, you can marry us."

Erin grinned at her, then asked Katja, "Is our sister always like that?"

Katja smiled as Erin called Ariel sister for the first time. "Trust me, it can get worse. I've known her most of my life and we were roommates on the way here."

They all laughed as Ariel got a fake wounded look on her face, then laughed with them.

Then Erin asked, "How did everyone know we were mates?"

Allie smiled, "Well, it was quite obvious due to the way you were looking at each other, but really it was because we sensed his mark on you."

Erin looked confused, "Mark?"

Katja smiled, "Yes mark. Did he rub your faces together?""

Erin nodded, "Yes he did. I was wondering why, I thought it was a sign of affection."

Katja nodded, "It is, somewhat. But that was when he marked you as his. This lets all the other males know you are mated to him. We do the same to our males."

Ariel grinned, "It's very simple Erin, it means he or she is mine so leave them alone or I'll claw you up. It's a leftover from our ancestors, no one would have the bad manners to go after someone's mate. So, it's more of a tradition now."

Then they all talked and helped her understand all that happen and will.

Outside they all came to where Tony and Nemo were finishing up the chicken and talking together. Tony looked a up, "I was wondering when you all would show up. I've started explaining some thing's to my brother here. But the more the merrier."

Nemo grinned as they started to talk, he finally felt like an adult as the others treated him like an equal. They gave him advice on, as Tony put it, the proper care and feeding of human females."

Then Erik said, "Nemo, the big thing to remember, is Erin is not used to Lyonness ways. She may seem a little shy or hesitant about some things, because she doesn't know or because humans do things a little different. Humans live and interact a bit differently with members of the opposite sex. Things that are normal to you, may not be normal to her, right now. If she was older, it wouldn't be as bad, but she's still young, as are you."

Erik frowned, "Please take that the way I mean it, and not the way it sounds."

Nemo nodded, "Its fine, I understood Erik. I suppose to humans, I am young."

Tony nodded, "Yes, in the human culture, our people consider eighteen to be an adult. Remember how I said you needed to be seventeen to get your license.

Erik and Jack nodded, then Jack said, "He's right, it's more a cultural thing, than an age thing really."

Erik nodded, "We've all talked about this before, but it's one of the things I don't think will change soon. You see Nemo, the Lyonness mature faster than humans do. You at sixteen is pretty much like one of ours at nineteen."

Erik grinned and put his hand on Jonny's shoulder, "Jonny here is a good example of what I mean, he's twelve and will be full grown in a few years. He even knows who his Mate will be."

Jonny grinned warmly up at Erik. He was like a second father to him.

Erik smiled, "And it will probably get worse as more children are born to mixed species couples. For example, Geoff and Brigette were talking to us in mind speech the day they were born and they're already more advanced than some of the Lyonness of the same age. They're not even a year old."

Jack nodded, "And some others also, Lucy seems to be older, mentally, every time I talk to her. She's probably on the level of Jonny here."

Jonny said shyly, "Mr. Jack, I can explain that if you wish."

Jack looked at him, "You can? Yes, please tell me."

Jonny got a little shy when all the adults were listening to what he had to say, "Well, it has to do with the way Lucy is being trained to be high priestess. When Briast is training her, they sort of combine, I think that's that right word, so it ages her."

He got a little more confident as they were all listening to what he had to say, "She's a young Goddess, and doesn't know a lot about us yet. So, she sort of shares Lucy's body and she can experience what Lucy does. But this means that Lucy shares Hers also, so Lucy is experiencing what it's like to be a Goddess."

He blushed, "When Lucy kissed me before, that was partly Briast, she wanted to know what it felt like since she sees everyone do it. Lucy said She like it. She called it interesting."

Erik grinned and held out his hand pointing to Jonny as if to say, "See."

Jack smiled, "Thank you Jonny, I understand now. You shouldn't be shy to say something if you know what it is. You have a very ordered mind."

Axel smiled with pride as Jack praised his son. Then Jack looked at him, "Axel, I think that when our son here gets older, he might want to look into becoming a lawyer, I think he might do well at it."

Axel nodded and smiled as both he and Jack placed a hand on either shoulder of their son.

Then Azlan added, "Since were all discussing this, Nemo came up with an interesting idea when we were talking. Why don't you tell them what you told me?"

Nemo blushed slightly, "Well, Azlan and Helen were explaining about how some humans were partly Lyonness when we were talking about how Erin and me sensed or didn't sensed each other. Well, I was wondering, if some of the humans are partly like us, like Erin and you Erik, Tony. Wouldn't it be logical that some of us Lyonness were part human?"

"It seemed to make sense as I was able to detect Erin so easy, granted you said she's part us, but it seemed... different, in a way. I'm not really saying this right, but I think you know what I mean."

Erik's eyes went wide, then he shook his head looking around at them, "How did we miss that?"

Azlan grinned, "I know, that's why I wanted him to tell you. It may be because of how we developed, we breed truer than some of the other races. But that doesn't mean it can't happen." He smiled at Nemo, "I think we'll test your idea next week and see what happens."

Then he smiled, "So tell me, are you and Erin moving in together?"

Nemo blushed a bit, "We're not sure, Erin wants to talk to Celia first, because of her training. I hope so, but I guess we'll have to see. She's a little, not sure. I'm not sure of the English word.

Tony smiled, then said, "I think I understand brother mine. It's another of those cultural things on the human side. Our males don't have a problem with that, but sometimes our females, when their young, do. Then, a lot of earth people think your either married, or you're not, they don't understand the principle of being mates and being Mated. It's really on how you were raised, some human families see it as a learning period until they get married."

They all talked some more giving Nemo advice and sharing some of their own experiences.

Back on the patio, little Geoff and Gesa were playing together under the watchful eyes of Cassie and Lexi. Cassie smiled as she said to Lexi, "They are so cute together." Lexi smiled back, "Yes, not care in the world, just enjoying each other. They'll make a good couple when they get older.

Geoff had brought out some coloring books that his father had given him along with the big box of crayons. Gesa and him were in process of coloring together when she said to him mentally, "This is fun Geoff, but is the animal there supposed to be purple?"

Much like when he and Brigette wanted to talk together, they reverted to the mind speech. He had taught Gesa how to do it. He grinned, "I don't know, I just like the color."

Gesa grinned back, "It does look funny, I think I'll do this one orange." As she colored, she asked him, "Geoff, do you know why everyone split up like that to talk to Erin and Nemo?"

Geoff shrugged, "I'm not sure, I think it has to do with them wanting to be like our mothers and fathers."

Gesa cocked her head and Geoff grinned, "I like when you do that, you look nice when you do."

Gesa giggled, "Do you really think so?"

Geoff grinned as he selected another crayon, "Yes, you always look pretty, but when you do that, you are... prettier."

Gesa wiggled a bit closer and leaned against him as she selected another crayon.

Geoff was coloring a... what did daddy call it, oh yes, a cow, when Gesa slid closer to him. She was always so soft, like mommy and Brigette, he liked when they took a nap together sometimes and she curled up next to him. When she did it, he could smell her better and he really, really liked it. He could smell her now and he said, "You really smell nice Gesa."

1...56789...11