Katja Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The One is the One, no more or no less. The One is the creator, and We are the caretakers for these many peoples. However, the peoples create our aspects to suit they're cultures. What would work for one, wouldn't be right for another for the most part. It can be similar, but not exactly the same. This is both good and bad, as it can cause problems between these peoples if they misunderstand."

Erik nodded, "Yes, what is good for one people, wouldn't be good or adaptive for another depending on how they live. What I believe, wouldn't work very well in other countries since the cultural is different. We've seen this here on earth many times and still do to this day." Erik sighed, "However, at least here, I don't know about other worlds, some people think that what they believe is the only Truth and wish to force this Truth on others."

"Exactly Erik. Now I understand a little better why Brigit says you know to much for your own good. I think I will study you more, once I have the time. It should be interesting."

Erik grinned, "As you wish Goddess, I certainly do not mind."

Briast caressed both of them, then the presence was gone.

Briast felt the presence of the others. Brigit and Bast smiled at her, "Well done daughter, you have passed another test."

Briast smiled at them, "Thank you, what test would that be?"

Bast smiled at her, "You will guide these peoples one day, all of them. We thought you handled the explanation to our son and daughter well. You showed restraint and intelligence in your explanation, teaching no more than what they already knew and just enough of what they didn't."

Briast nodded her understanding. "Thank you, it seemed right thing to do at the time."

Brigit smiled at her, "I would advice a certain amount of caution when talking to my son, both now and afterwards. He understands and grasps things and ideas much like one of us. If you join with him to study him, it will be even more so."

Briast nodded, "Yes, I noticed this ability in him. Perhaps you shared to much with him when he was created."

Brigit laughed, "I think your right, before and afterwards when he found me once more. That's why I warned you, he is almost as close to us as a human can be, without actually being one of us."

Bast smirked at her, "Then maybe you shouldn't have made love to him that time. The humans had a name for that, demi-gods."

Brigit grinned at her, "Mea culpa. That was a spur of the moment thing, I warned him what would happen if he kept up with his praises. Besides, no one ever complained when Zeus did it and look what that gave them, Heracles, Perseus. I couldn't do it like that, but what I gave to Erik worked well with his mate, this world needs more hero's. Especially one that is intelligent, good and loving."

She turned to Briast and smiled, "So daughter, please look after and train Geoff well. The expanded mind speech was a good start and will help him later on as he grows into what he will become. This world does not need a Heracles or a Perseus now. It needs a teacher and peacemaker."

Briast looked at her in surprise, finally understanding what she meant. She giggled, "I will. And here I thought it was my training that made him able to pick things up so quick."

Bast looked at her, "What is this sound you made?"

Briast smiled at her, "I learned it from the children, they call it a... giggle. It indicates a small source of amusement. It seemed appropriate and useful."

Brigit and Bast looked at one another, then both shook their heads, and were gone.

Briast smiled to herself. "They wanted a young Goddess, that's what they got. They would have to learn to deal with what goes with it." Then another thought came to her, "I wonder if the One would let me have a mate?" She giggled once more, remembering what she had seen Erik and Katja do when they were alone. Once again, the giggle seemed appropriate. Then she was gone as well.

1...67891011