Katja Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Ariel and Katja heard, "Mommy, Erin and Nemo like each other. A lot. Why are you teasing her?"

Katja smiled and thought back, "I know kitten. Sometimes we... It's kind of hard to explain dear one, it's a kind of playing. Both myself and aunt Ariel know she does, but Erin doesn't really know it yet."

"Yes, she does, I told her they like each other."

Ariel then grinned, "Sweets, sometimes human females don't understand what and why they feel like they do. At least not like we do."

Then Brigette replied, "But she is like us, I think. Daddy asked Cleo when he and grandma Celia were talking. She said Erin was like us."

Katja grinned, "Well, that explains why she's acting like she is."

Then Ariel added, "My brother must feel the same way, he keeps looking up here at her."

Brigette giggled, "He does, he kissed her hand. And Erin said he smelled very nice."

Celia and Erik walked out and over to where Erin was sitting with Katja and Ariel. Katja smiled at him, then at Erin. He smiled and bent over to kiss her. "I know love."

Then he said quietly, "Go slow, she's like Helen was."

Katja looked up at him, then at Erin. She nodded and kissed him back. "Yes, I understand."

Celia sat down and smiled as she looked at where Erin was looking intently. Erik excused himself and went to where Tony and Nemo were grilling the chicken.

Tony smiled as he walked up, "I'm gonna make a cook out of him, this smells perfect."

Erik grinned, "So I could smell myself. He does seem a little preoccupied though."

Tony laughed, "Well, he's got something in his eye I think."

Nemo looked up at the two of them, "No, I'm fine."

Erik grinned, "He's playing with you a bit Nemo. What our brother here means, is that you're a little preoccupied with a certain red headed female."

Nemo blushed, then smiled shyly, "Is it that obvious? Do you think she knows?"

Erik laughed, "You kissed her hand and you can't take you eyes off her. So yes, I think she does."

Nemo blushed a bit looking nervous, then Erik added, "And if my opinion matters, she feels the same way."

Nemo looked at him then asked, "Are you sure? She doesn't act like she does, really."

Tony looked at Erik, and Erik nodded, "Nemo, please come with me and let's talk a bit."

Nemo nodded and followed Erik up to the front of the house. They sat down on the bench there and Erik said, "Nemo I wanted to talk to alone first. You haven't had any dealings with humans except us here, so I thought it be a good thing to let you know about them."

Nemo nodded, "Okay, that makes sense."

Erik smiled. "Good, first off, congratulations on finding your mate."

Nemo looked at him wide eyed, "My mate?? But she didn't say anything. I thought it may be, but..."

Erik nodded and squeezed his shoulder, "That's why we're talking now brother. Human females, don't know like Lyonness females do. While it's quite obvious Erin feels something for you, she doesn't know or understand what it is, or what it means. Azlan went through the same thing with my sister."

He smiled, "Humans are different, we don't know like the Lyonness do when we're with our mate. That is until things are explained."

Erik thought for a minute, "Let's start with a question. Did you know that some humans are partially Lyonness?"

Nemo nodded, "Yes, I've heard that."

Erik nodded, "Good. Know as far as I know, from those that have been tested, mine is highest concentration, so far. I'm about a third Lyonness, but most humans we've found, are about ten to fifteen percent. Like Tony for example."

Nemo nodded his understanding, as Erik continued, "Now Erin hasn't been tested, but according to Cleo, one of the cats that live with us, can sense it. So, we know she is, but not how much. But from what I saw between you two, and a few other things, I'd think it was higher than the normal amount."

Erik grinned, "That's why you were both attracted to each other so strongly and quickly." He chuckled, "Also Brigette said that that she likes you as much as you like her. That's as much as she knows, my daughter is fairly young yet."

Then they were both startled when they heard, "I know more than that daddy, it means they want to be like uncle Azlan and aunt Helen."

Erik sighed as Nemo grinned, "Kitten, it's not polite to listen in on other people's conversations."

He could feel her pout a little, "But you were talking about me, I thought you wanted to know."

Erik shook his head, "That's alright kitten, we'll talk more about it later. I love you."

"I love you to daddy."

Nemo grinned, "I guess there's not many secrets around here."

Erik nodded, "Your right and it's something I really need to remember. Both her and her brother have been using mind speech since the day they were born."

Then he continued, "So, what this means is that she won't really know until it's explained to her. I told Celia she and Helen should talk to her about it. But there are a couple other things. First is, Erin is Celia's student, she was told by our Goddess, Brigit, that Erin would eventually take Celia's place as High Priestess. So, she'll be concentrating on her training."

Nemo nodded his understanding, "That's wonderful, it's a high honor."

Erik nodded, "Yes, it is, but Erin doesn't realize that yet."

Then Erik frowned, "Now for the last thing and most important. Have you taken any of my classes on the way here?"

Nemo nodded, "Yes, they were quite interesting. Though some of the things were a bit, strange."

Erik nodded, "Yes, I suppose they would be. But, here's the thing, Erin has been through a lot in her life and not all of it good. Her parents died in a vehicle crash a few years ago, and she went to live with her aunt and uncle."

Nemo's eyes went wide, "Oh, that's terrible for her. I guess that's why she felt sad."

Erik nodded, "Yes, it's a terrible thing to lose both your parents, but the problem is, after she was there for a while," Erik's eyes darken as he thought about it again, then said angrily, "Her uncle forced himself on her and took her without her permission."

Nemo's face darkened in rage as he stood and his claws extended, "But that's evil, no one should even think about doing that. I've never heard about anyone doing it. Is this," He said something in Lyonness that Erik didn't understand, "This pile of excrement still alive? I'll hunt him down and make sure it never happens again. To think that this," He said another word in Lyonness, "Would do this to his own niece and to my mate." He growled lowly and fiercely trying to get a hold of himself.

Erik was slightly startled at Nemo's outburst and watched as he paced back and forth, his claws snicking in and out. "Calm yourself my brother, it is taken care of. He was arrested by the human police and he will be punished. Erin is safe now, my Goddess guided her to Celia.

Nemo was trying to get his anger under control, but was having a hard time. Then both he and Erik felt themselves surrounded by warmth and they heard the voice of the Goddess Brigit. "Be calm friend of my son, my daughter, your future mate is safe and I promise you the person who did it will be punished, severely."

Erik was surprised as he heard the word severely pronounced like the crack of doom.

Brigit caressed them both, then said, "You will help heal her friend of my son. Both I and Bast, since she is partly Hers also, will aid you in this."

Erik might be used to this type of contact, but Nemo wasn't and was overjoyed and in awe that a Goddess was talking with him. He said to Her, "It shall be as You and Bast wish Goddess, I thank you. Even though You are not my Goddess, if you ever have need of me, I will be willing to help."

Nemo was suddenly stunned as he felt the Goddess caress his soul. A feeling of ecstasy came over him, then it was gone as the Goddess left and he slightly collapsed on the bench.

Celia, Erin, Katja and Ariel were talking, Brigette had decided she needed a new lap and went to Cassie holding her arms up and smiling. Cassie obliged with a smile and a kiss, then tickled her making her laugh.

Erin was looking around while they talked looking for Nemo. She suddenly went stiff, "Nemo!" She got up and ran towards the front of the house. The others started to stand, but Celia said, "It's alright, it's something that had to happen, both of them are alright and will be even better shortly."

Nemo sat there still a little woozy, and Erik grinned, "I know the feeling, the caress of my Goddess is a powerful, wonderful thing."

Then all of a sudden, Erin came running from the back yard, "Nemo, are you all right?" She put her arms around him and held him.

Erik was stunned at first, then smiled shaking his head. He sent out, "Well, I guess that's one way make it happen my Lady." He sensed the Goddess smile at that.

As she held him, she said, "Are you alright, I felt somethings was the matter, that you called to me." She looked at him, tears in her eyes, "Please talk to me."

Nemo felt his heart and mind soar as she wrapped her arms around him. He final got his voice back. "I... I...I'm fine, please don't be upset." Oh my Goddess she feels so good and she smells so wonderful.

"Please, tell me what happened." She pleaded. He felt so good against her, his arms holding her, he was so soft and warm. This was this first time since her uncle raped her that she had even been this close to a man.

The looked at each other, then they kissed for the first time. Then they both backed away a little and looked at each other in awe as the feeling of love came to both of them at the same time.

Erin smiled at him and asked, "Are you going to tell me what happened?"

Nemo smiled shyly, "I would, but we were a little otherwise engaged."

Erin giggled, then Erik said to her, "Erin, I knew you two were supposed to be together. But my brother here, doesn't know that much about humans. So, before something could happen, I told him what happened to you."

Erin stiffened, some fear coming back, but Nemo smiled at her and it was gone as soon as happened.

Erik smiled, "I think what you felt, was Nemo here cursing out the man who did that despicable thing to you and wanting to know where to find so he could rip him apart with his claws. He was very upset that someone had hurt his future mate."

Erin looked a little confused, "Mate?"

Nemo blushed slightly nodding.

Then Erik said, "Look, why don't you both sit here for a few minutes, and talk, I'll send Azlan and Helen out to talk to you both. Erin, my sister went through something similar. They may be able to explain things to both of you."

They nodded and Erik squeezed Nemo's shoulder and stroked Erin's face. Then he headed towards the back of the house.

He walked back on to the patio then Seamus and Lexi both asked at once, "Is Nemo alright?"

Erik nodded smiling, "He's fine, he just learned something that made him very angry. So much so, that he wanted to hunt someone down and tear him apart with his claws. Slowly. "

Seamus and Lexi both looked at each other, then Lexi asked in amazement, "Our son, wanted to do this? Why?"

Erik smiled and said simply, "Because someone had hurt his future mate."

Before anyone could ask anything else, he said, "Please just give me a minute and I'll try to explain it to you."

He turned to Azlan and Helen. "Could I have a word with you both for a minute?"

They nodded and followed him away from the crowd. The Azlan asked, "What happened Erik?"

Erik sighed, "Celia told me what happened to Erin." He proceeded to tell them the story. "I knew that Erin and Nemo were going to be mates, it was so obvious. So, I told him what happened, so he could go a little slow with her on Celia's advice. Well, after I told him, he exploded in rage. He wanted to know where and who the guy was so he could hunt him down and do something very permanent to him."

"While I was telling him, it was already being taken care of, my Goddess told him, "Be calm friend of my son. My daughter, your future mate is safe and I promise you the person who did it will be punished, severely."

"Then Brigit caressed both of us and said to him, "You will help heal her, friend of my son. Both I and Bast, since she is partly Hers also, will aid you in this."

Erik smiled, "Then Nemo calmed down and thanked her, then he said to Her, "It shall be as You and Bast wish Goddess, I thank you. Even though You are not my Goddess, if you ever have need of me, I will be willing to help."

Erik smiled and looked at Helen, "You know how She is, She caressed him and it made him a little woozy. The next thing I know, Erin is running around the side of the house yelling his name and she hugged him. They talked and I told her what happen and that they were destined to be mates."

"Nemo understood it all, but Erin is still a little confused. I thought maybe you two could talk to them, since your sort of similar. Their young and it's a little new to them both."

"Oh, and just so you know, Erin is also slated to be a new High Priestess for Brigit. That's why She guided her to Celia."

Helen nodded, "That poor girl. It was bad enough for me, but at least I was older. She's too young to go through that."

Erik nodded, "Anyone is too young to go through that sis."

Azlan nodded, "Your completed right on that brother mine. I'd be happy to talk to them." Then he blushed, "My first reaction was the same when uncle Geoff told me about Helen."

Erik smiled, "Thanks guys, come back when your done, dinner should be ready soon."

Erik walked back to the patio and Katja stood as he came to her. She hugged him, and asked. "Is everything okay Erik?"

He smiled and nodded, "Yes kitten, everything will be fine." He walked over and opened the cooler and grabbed something to drink. He came back and set his drink down, "I'll be right back, I want to put some more drinks on ice." Katja nodded and he walked into the house. He was pulling a few more six-packs of drinks out the fridge when someone came up and hugged him. He turned to see Ariel smiling, "Thanks for helping my brother Erik. Is he really all right?"

He smiled and nodded, "He was upset, but I figure he's better now that he understands what's going on. I think I need to get Erin tested though, she seems very receptive to things. Granted she didn't understand it at first, but once it was explained to her, she got it."

Erik smiled, "If you remember, it was the same way with Azlan and Helen. They're out there talking to the two of them right now."

Azlan and Helen walked to the front and saw Nemo, and Erin sitting on the bench. They were quietly talking and stopped as they walked up.

Helen smiled, "Erik thought it might help if we talked to you. Can we join you?"

They nodded and Azlan and her sat down. Helen took Erin's hand, "Erik told me what happen to you dear."

Erin blushed a little, "It's alright, it's over with."

Helen nodded, "I know, he told me that too. But I know better, I was sort of in the same type of thing. My ex-asshole husband used to beat me, then force himself on me also."

Erin looked at her and nodded her understanding, then asked, "Does it get better?"

Helen smiled, "Not completely, but it does fade and gets easier to live with, once you find your true mate." She smiled and took Azlan's hand. "He makes everything better and healed me."

Then she smiled, "Just as Nemo will for you one day."

Erin looked at Nemo and smiled shyly at him. Nemo shivered every time she smiled at him, it made his heart pound and blood race."

Azlan grinned, "It's quite apparent that you two should be mates." Then he got serious, "But Nemo, the thing to remember is that human females don't respond like ours do. When you are near her, do you smell her scent?"

Nemo looked at Erin, and blushed slightly and nodded yes.

Then, Azlan asked Erin, "Erin, do you do the same?"

Now it was her turn to blush, "Yes, he smells wonderful, it's like... like..." She fought to explain it, "Like, every smell I ever liked. I think. It's hard to explain, my mind knows but I don't know the word I'm looking for."

Azlan's brows went up, then he nodded, "Yes, that's normal, I don't know the word in English, I don't think it translates very well. Nemo, is it the same for you?"

Nemo cocked his head, thought for a moment, "Yes, I believe so, but it doesn't smell like anything I know either."

Helen nodded, "Yes, human women put out a pheromone also, but it's different than the Lyonness one. When we were trying to conceive, I had to put on a scent that would make Azlan fertile so I could get pregnant. You see Erin, Lyonness males don't become fertile until the female goes into heat. When the do, the female puts out a pheromone that tells the males system to turn on. Without it, they're not.

Erin blushed a little talking about this, with basically two strangers to her. Helen smiled, "Don't be embarrassed Erin, this is all natural. It's something you'll have to get used to, the Lyonness are very open discussing things like that."

Azlan looked at the two of them, then asked, "So, has any of this helped you?"

They looked at each other and smiled shyly, then they both said, "Yes." They looked at each other and laughed.

Azlan grinned, "I figured it would, my nose isn't broken, I can sense it."

Then he added, "Erin, Erik tells me you seem to be part one of us, or at least Cleo thinks so. You should be tested, I think you'll find it's very high. But, that's up to you, no one makes that big of a fuss about it."

Helen agreed, "I've been told I am also, but I've never been tested either. I've seen no need for it."

Erin nodded her understanding, then Nemo asked, "I was wondering, if some of the humans are partly like us, like Erin. Wouldn't it be logical that some if us are part human? It would make sense as I was able to detect Erin."

Alans eyebrows shot up and he sat straighter. He thought for a moment, "That's a very interesting train of thought Nemo, I wonder if your right. There's quite a few of Lyonness females and Human men together. But as far as I know, there's only me, uncle Geoff, one of Ariel's friends from the ship, and of course, you."

He smiled, "I think it might be interesting to find out. If it turns out true, I'll make sure you get the credit for it Nemo."

Nemo blushed, "It was just a though Azlan, I don't need credit."

Azlan grinned, "Not now maybe, but what happens if it turns out to be important?"

Helen grinned, "Well, if you two geneticists are finished, I think we should head back." She smiled, "Nemo, you need to finish up the meal. You're the only one that Tony has ever showed it to, so you should see it through."

Nemo grinned, "I think your right Helen." He took hold of Erin's hand, "I thank you both for your help."

Erin nodded, "Yes, it has been helpful. I hope your right about Nemo healing me."

Helen nodded, "It will take a while, but it will. As you're able to spend more time together, it will fade and just become a memory and not a fear."

Azlan and Helen stood, then Nemo said, "We'll be right there, I need to talk to Erin first."

Azlan nodded his understanding, then they headed back to the patio.

Once they were out of earshot, Nemo looked at Erin, then asked, "We've heard from most everyone, including your Goddess. Do you understand this and all that goes with it?"

Erin smiled, and took his hand, "I believe I do, at least from what we've been told."

Nemo nodded, "I want to be sure, do you understand what it means to be mates and be Mated?"

Erin shrugged, "It would be like being married right?"

Nemo nodded, "That would be the definition of being Mated. But to be mates, we would be, oh what is the human word again. Ah, maybe male and female friends? And promised to be Mated?"

1...45678...11