Katrin Changes Her Mind

Story Info
A woman on a swinger's holiday chases a new experience.
7.9k words
4.47
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers

Katrin Changes Her Mind

1

To all who knew them, Katrin and Stuart Jefferson were the 'golden couple' renowned for their generosity and lavish entertainment. They always did so in choice adults-only tropical resorts with their long, pristine, sandy beaches, palm trees, and luxury suites that were often to be found in cabana-style buildings painted a glaring white. They were in searing contrast to the azure blue, cloudless, skies above and the luxuriant greens of the flowering shrubbery, and planting, below. They lined the network of paths that meandered through the complex and brought guests to bars, plunge pools, and wave pools; all of them discreet resting places. There, guests could indulge themselves, and frolic with choice companions who were wealthy and renowned, just as they were. Those who had been invited were a select group who sought to cast worldly cares and constraints to one side.

In such discreet company, Katrin and Stuart were known to live in an open marriage, an arrangement that Stuart pursued more often than Katrin, who clung to the traditional ways of binding two people together. She gave nothing away about how she felt whenever Stuart's defections occurred.

Just as it was in her business dealings, so it was that she would not become a hostage to fortune, not put at risk the business that she and Stuart had built up, from nothing, and that now made them billionaires, Stateside. They and their guests were featured on all the gossip channels, and pictures of them appeared on the society pages of tabloid newspaper magazines and the web. But, when on holiday, Stuart ensured that a news blackout was imposed, one landmark case that he had brought, and won, ensuring that privacy was now respected. Having his guests adhere to that regime, one of non-disclosure, ensured that the destination of private flights that Stuart arranged, and that flew away from the main air hubs, was kept a secret.

Stuart Jefferson could be a mean son of a bitch, when it concerned the shielding of his private life from prying eyes; from having others discover his holiday pleasures and the company that he so often kept.

In her behavior, Katrin was restrained, but in how she dressed Katrin was often seen to be provocative, ahead of the fashion curve, and could behave in that way here and now, in Cabana Paradise, the best of vacation resorts in the Dominican Republic.

To be here had been her choice, the guest list one that she and Stuart had agreed on. That it aroused some unease in Katrin was to be understood. Vacation time, and the encouragement of excess, also brought into play Stuart's insistence that they were 'open' with each other; that openness was a byword for their marriage of fourteen years that, by agreement, had produced no kids and, for Stuart, liaisons with women who were of a like mind. Tempted she had been, but Katrin had not taken any lovers for such a man had yet to be found; someone who would take her out of herself and, to some people's eyes, humdrum ways.

Those years of uncommon wedlock had been time enough for the strains of living with few boundaries to take a firm hold on her and take its toll on them. She felt again now, as she dressed to meet their guests for drinks and then dinner out there, beyond the windows of her suite and under the palm trees, that a change of heart would save her and her marriage. So far, nothing had shaken their marriage to breaking point, and no one had come in the way of them remaining business partners, the share of the spoils, if it ever came to a divorce, too close to call.

There was no prenup, so the stakes were high, so very high.

Katrin made small talk easily. She ensured that guests new on the scene, newcomers to the annual jamboree in the sun, were welcomed. She never did stand on ceremony and neither did Stuart. He was relaxed, looked at ease, and rich in his sky-blue lightweight suit and pale, lemon-yellow shirt. She felt only too comfortable in her long dress, with its v-neckline and bodice showing off her toned and slender figure, accentuating the swell of her breasts, the slit in the dress' skirt revealing a tanned thigh. Diamante earrings sparkled; a diamond-encrusted butterfly hung tantalizingly in her cleavage.

They had asked all in attendance to dress for the occasion, nothing too showy or formal, yet a statement of how they all felt to be here, in a place that took them all out of an only too ordered existence and working for AURUM Inc. and its subsidiaries, all of them Stateside. Discreet, select friends, were also on the guest list. They were all to gather for drinks and meals, the rest of the day and night hours were for them to live and play out whatever was on their minds, be it with each other or any of the guests that they chanced upon and agreed to hook up with.

Gold there certainly was in the patterned weave of a floral symbol, or star, on women's dresses and blouses; to pendant necklaces, clunky bracelets, and bangles; gold jewelry on slender wrists or in a companion's watch.

Katrin wouldn't play the game, but she knew that others would seek to outdo those present, show to excess what money could buy, and, in doing so, offer a sure sign of success and money.

They all dined and drank, the waiters and waitresses suitably dressed and as Katrin had intended and planned for. All were clothed in white, the men with a colorful, tropical-themed, waistcoat; the women, girls really, with a scarf wrapped around their waists. They were all barefoot and moved silently about the carefully planned table layout.

In between courses, or as the mood or an impulse took them, they danced, Katrin being asked out of politeness, Stuart duty bound to make all female guests feel welcome and a part of their men's lives where it concerned AURUM. It also allowed Stuart to reconnect with Lydia Gould, the flaxen-haired beauty that he took to, a woman that Katrin thought was like an opiate that Stuart had no wish to give up on. As in previous years, her airline pilot husband was nowhere to be seen.

'As I was saying...' Katrin began to tell a friend, Laura Jackson only to see her look away.

'Me again, Brad?' Laura asked with a teasing laugh, and mock disbelief on her face, as she looked his way.

Brad Esmeralda, the lean-faced, supremely fit former athlete with long, dark, and curly hair and a neatly trimmed goatee beard, stood by their table, his cream linen suit and open-necked sky-blue shirt so stark against his skin, his smile a dazzling brightness that captivated them both.

'Sorry, no. It's Katrin that I'm after.'

The two women laughed on hearing it said and seeing the teasing smile on his full lips. Attentive eyes were upon her and Katrin thought them to also be appraising and overtly wondering, flirtatious and unthreatening. Brad, it seemed, was playing the game so many guests fell into soon after their arrival, and the relaxed atmosphere and ways of it slowly took hold. You played the game according to only a few rules. You took your chances with someone you'd taken a fancy to, in Brad's case, and where it concerned her; she who had set the blood humming in his veins.

Katrin was seen to give an all but imperceptible shrug of her shoulders to Laura, as if in the resignation of being taken away. She took hold of Brad's hand, if only for a moment, but she'd already been possessed by a charge of excitement that his glances at her, through dinner, had aroused. She'd also met Stuart's fleeting glance of acknowledgment, and noted the soft smile that was to be taken as some sort of sign, or acceptance, that she might be in the game that he too played.

It was getting on for midnight, the day soon to be brought to a close and in these overt ways of it between the guests.

'Are you saving the best until last, Brad?' she said with a teasing smile on her lips, 'or were you spoilt for choice?'

'No one looks the way you do, Katrin, the woman I see and reckon is lost and wants to be found.'

'Wow!' she laughed out, even as she felt his embrace upon her tighten as they danced, as they twirled and swayed, she soon falling into step and un-fazed by his easy ways of it, a natural dancer and quite at ease with her, flirtatiously so.

'Yeah, wow...to have you with me now, Katrin. It's a catchy name and different.'

She met his appraising look upon her, saw the drift of his eyes take in the woman that he held so tight in his arms. Katrin felt that she had become a part of him.

'Direct, aren't you?' she whispered, her warm breaths in his ear, felt Brad's hands on her hips for a moment and their gentle squeeze that, at any other time, would devastate her control. 'Remember who I am, Brad...'

'Stuart's wife...his beautiful wife.' He did not need to say anymore but turned her so that she could see Stuart with Lydia and take in what was already playing out between them. 'Your man seems to be on a trip of his own, already.'

'Now you are going too far!' Brad kept her from breaking free, his actions disguised as a part of the dance they had fallen into.

'No, Katrin, I'm just tellin' you how I see it.'

'Sure, you are...'

Katrin, the wife of a billionaire and to a fiendishly acquisitive and often ruthless man, was a woman that he had to know of, a woman that he scarcely knew but to whom he was drawn; a woman that he lusted after; a woman who would be a challenge and a captivating woman who would never have gone with a guy like him; a woman who was now in his arms on a sultry warm night and in an exotic location, and where other rules came into play.

'I'm already seeing how it goes, Katrin,' he murmured, huskily, as his embrace upon her loosened and they could look into each other's eyes. 'I've gone and saved the last, and the best, dances for you...only for you.'

Katrin listened to Stuart's steady breathing, watched the thin net curtains blow in at the open window, and saw the faint light from below their room that lit the resort's pathways. Even at this late hour, three in the morning, voices could be heard chattering and laughing.

She had noticed Stuart pick up the traces with Lydia, a stately, shapely blonde, a woman she knew him to be in thrall to and ways possible. It wouldn't be happening to the full, on their first night here.

She had pleasured him; had known that from tomorrow it could all be so different for Stuart. She also knew, on thinking back on all that Brad had said and done, discreetly, to show his interest in her, that tomorrow would also be different for Katrin Jefferson, a billionaire's wife of forty-nine, a woman who wanted to live on the edge and to learn of it with Brad, a horny, well-hung, former jock who made no secret that he wanted her, to be into her, she who had never played the game in quite this way before. She would play and not be an onlooker.

She did have to learn how Stuart managed to keep his life in so many compartments. It did not sit easily with her, but she had to learn of it, if only once. 

2

Brad's gaze upon her was impossible to ignore, it drew her into him. She had met it often enough on the first evening, both over dinner and then more overtly when she had danced with him and they had time to talk and to bond, for that was how it now felt to her. A few words spoken in low and confiding voices, along with an unseen touch, were all a part of being drawn into the web that he seemed to be weaving for them.

She wondered how it would feel to give herself to the man, a sporting legend in basketball and now an internet entrepreneur, the founder of a company that Stuart had pursued for two years and had now acquired a large stake in; one that gave Brad little room to maneuver without Stuart's say so.

That, in itself, was a surprise for the man she was now with, at the small jetty that had many jet-skis tied up alongside, bobbing in the low surf, was an independent spirit; a man with attitude and ways of thinking that was not confined to just the women the gossip, and even the fashion, pages showed him to be in the company of. She had seen Brad on the makeover the previous evening, with others, but all of that had been to wind her up, to have her believe that she was only a part of a bigger game and one that he'd play out with someone else, and not her.

Wasn't that how all the tales of black guys making out with white women were spun? They played on fantasy, on all that a black guy brought to the sack, Brad, and guys like him, the dominant partner; a guy with a big dick but no finesse. He'd confounded all of that in the sharp way that he dressed and his attentive ways on the dance floor, his touches discreet, seductive, lingering and intended to unsettle her.

She had engaged him, she in that long summer dress, split up to her waist and with its revealing, not trashy, plunging neckline. She hadn't thought to hook the guy, but she was pleased that she had done so, had met Stuart's soft smile of acknowledgment of what might yet play out while they were here; that maybe she'd be fucked beyond her wildest imaginings by a man who was all but a stranger, just as she knew from past gatherings that she and Stuart arranged, others conceded to and then move on.

'You drive, Katrin...you take control,' Brad said in his deep baritone voice that belonged to the strong but slender build of the man.

His skin was oiled up, it looked like polished mahogany and his muscles rippled as he held out a hand to her as she stepped slowly, in her bare feet, to the edge of the boarded walk, and then sat down, gripped the handlebars of the bobbing, blue and white jet-ski. She thought it a monster of a machine, made for two people, robust and powerful, just as the pictures of more adventurous types showed it to be capable of.

'Relax,' Brad soothed. His hands were on her shoulders, on the skin close to the life preserver that she was obliged to wear.

Brad soon settled behind her and she felt his strong thighs against her legs, felt a moment's brush of his feet against hers. She shivered, all of this in full view of others as they paired up and as they had done, waited for the yard's man to check all was well before the engine was gunned into life, then throttled back to a burbling growl.

'Keep away from the beach! Swimmers and snorkellers can go way out, so keep your eyes open...both of you!' The yard's man tugged free on the mooring rope and pushed them away, Katrin turning the steering arm and increasing the engine revs. The jet-ski soon began to make way, surged, and settled back, as she became accustomed to the power at her disposal.

'We keep away from the beach...not from each other,' she just about heard him say with a teasing laugh. She soon felt his hands on the skin of her sides, at the waist of her skimpy bikini briefs. Katrin then felt his arms embrace her, felt Brad lean in close so that he could whisper in her ear. 'Get used to this, then we can go further and faster...'

She nodded, turned her face away for an instant, then glanced sideways at him, met Brad's beaming smile, and felt his fingers brush the skin of her belly. She squirmed.

'I should have known, what your game is in asking me to go out on this thing with you!'

The jet-ski rose and fell on the waves, rocked and swayed, the water cascaded over them in a battering spray, but Brad urged her on. He had Katrin weave and turn, heard her gasp in fear and wanton abandon for what he now encouraged her to share.

'I...I couldn't do this with you...last night,' he breathed against her wet skin, pulled her hair to one side to place his lips to her throat. 'Now I can do...this...and this.'

Katrin heard Brad's infectious laugh. She squirmed on the seat in response to his questing touches, the slide of his hands over her thighs and up to the fabric of her bikini briefs before pressing suggestively against it. The jet-ski began to follow an erratic parallel course to the shore, then in a straight line as he touched her, stroked the swell in her bikini briefs before he slowly slipped his fingers under the sodden fabric.

'This is only the beginning,' he called out as the jet-ski dipped. They laughed as the water cascaded over them, Katrin squirming as Brad found her and fingered her shaven slit, caressing her in time with the movements of the craft, in the slow rise and fall of the sea. She felt enchanted, mesmerized, and was suddenly transported, in mind and body, by all that he now did to enslave her to his wanton ways of it, out on the sea and away from prying eyes.

'This is crazy...so soon...so crazy!' she gasped as the craft was slowed so that she could meet his kisses and the deepening claims upon her body that Brad now pursued.

'I've seen how it is between you and Stuart. I saw that last night and that your guy wastes no time. I don't want you to feel left out...' Brad kept her from increasing the revs. 'Know how it is for me being with you...here out on the water and then back in the hotel. I'd sure like that.'

She heard the persuasiveness in his voice You've given me little choice...'

'You've always got that, a choice. But...something now tells me that you're tempted to let go, Katrin. Do that for me, will you?'

'Yeah...yeah,' she kissed breathlessly as his fingers caressed once more. 'It's a matter of when I'll let go, Brad. You're someone new and in your ways of it...with me.'

'A horny black guy?' His hands tugged on the zipper of her safety vest. One found, then cupped, her firm breast, the one that he could caress through the mesh fabric of her bikini top that revealed all that she would bring to his touches. He did so gently and rhythmically, his fingers then pinching her hard nipple, tugging upon them, these claims upon her body by another man making her squirm and arousing a sense of reckless longing for him. 'You do it for me now, just as you did that for me last night, Katrin.'

'I know and I couldn't believe that it was so.' She kissed him hungrily and moved awkwardly on the seat to make that possible. 'We're goin' in, or they'll talk...'

'Let them, lady,' he retorted unbothered by what others might think. 'What we're doin' is nothing new in the ways I've seen it in the few hours we've been here.'

'It is for me, it's new for me!' she gasped as his fingers claimed her once more, parted flesh for one, last, lingering moment before they were withdrawn, and she falteringly put the jet-ski on its rushing erratic course for the pontoon.

Brad persisted in softer claims upon her, knew that this blonde woman with firmed-up tits and the soft swell of her belly would be an adventure, a different and longed-for ride with a classy, rich, white lady, her smooth skin and shaven pussy so easily discovered and with little or no wordy foreplay. That Stuart was neglecting his woman was just crazy, or else they had an arrangement like some of the others he'd seen hooking up, paired as if that was part of the deal for even being here in the Dominican Republic and this dollar-busting resort.

He wanted to know her, Katrin Jefferson; to claim her gym-toned body and make out with this woman who was more than eye candy. She made his dick twitch like none of the others he'd talked and danced with the night before. She'd learn of him and what he had, what his hand sought to shove down into his beach shorts and that she may have felt pressing into the base of her spine.

Stuart was into someone else. He would get into Katrin until they had nothing more to give.

'We could go out again, but I'll drive,' he smiled suggestively at her as they drifted to a slow stop at the narrow, boarded jetty and Brad stilled their progress by putting out his leg. Katrin could not help but stroke his strong thigh as the jet-ski rocked.

'Let me think on it, on all of what's happened since I've been with you.' She felt her resolve weakening because of what he had done; also from the sight of him, of Brad's toned physique, and his undoubted hunger to know of her.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers