Katrin Changes Her Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, Brad had turned her into a crazed lover, a woman who had learned of it differently and with a strong, lustful, and well-hung black guy.

Brad rolled onto his back, keeping her to him. He watched as Katrin slowly moved and eased the condom off him, then offered a fingertip caress to his sticky wet skin.

'All of this...because of me...what you wanted from me,' she whispered, marveling at how full the condom was, how it sagged as she pinched the opening shut and dragged it slowly over his stomach, bending over him to offer a kiss and to sweep her sore breasts over his chest. She took her time to kiss his nipples and tug on them.

Katrin left the bed.

In the bathroom, she saw her reflection in the mirror and the marks on her tanned skin, her belly and on breasts, and her aching thighs. She felt pleasurably wasted from her rides on and with him. The condom was flushed away.

'You're a fine woman,' she heard Brad call out to her and looked up to see his reflection in the mirror. 'You made me do what I did...what I wanted to know of and only with you while I'm here.'

Katrin shivered. She knew only too well what had been shared with him, but Brad's physique and all that he brought continued to dismay her. This could so easily become on long holiday fuck, an opportunistic liaison that she knew had no future and so it could be pursued to the max.

The future? That lay in her life with Stuart.

'And now?' she couldn't help but smile, reaching out behind her and seeing him draw near and feel him take her hand to his flaccid length.

Brad embraced her and lifted Katrin's head so that he could press soft kisses to her throat. 'You lead in all that you now want from me, lady...'

'A bathe in your pool along with a drink, before we fuck again, mister,' she replied, letting him guide her to the pool. 'I've had a change of heart, this one time. Whatever Stuart does so can I, only better. Call it beginner's luck to find that with you, Brad. Open marriages aren't for me, but I wanted to know of it and to do that with you.'

She broke free of his hold on her, and with a backward glance that had her feeling like a goddess, she stepped down into the cooling waters of the plunge pool. She would be another woman and would return to her role as the tyro's wife, and business partner, when the holiday was over, when she and Brad were through, he with her and she with him.

That was how these games were played out.

Stuart would have his wife back and they would talk about this, just as they had done at other times, only Stuart was the one who'd played away. She wasn't so sure if playing away was for her. The big black cock was an adventure and not the way to go, or not for too long.

But she would have to try, over the time that remained to her, here in the resort, and with Brad. Open marriages had a way of breaking up couples and she sure wasn't ready to go there. She loved Stuart too much and had built up with him all that they had. She had done it all with him, only him. They would make up for lost time after all of this had passed over.

'I brought you this,' Brad smiled beautifully, holding out a glass of champagne as he sat down beside her on the narrow ledge of the plunge pool. 'You only live once, so you may as well try out what others do...'

Brad put an arm around her waist, and she raised it to her breasts, keeping it there for a moment only.

'A change of heart is for another time,' she smiled. Her hand now reached down beneath the water. 'So much to do and there's so little time,' she said with a wicked grin. Katrin found that the man beside her was ready to play all over again.