Katrin Changes Her Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was met by talkative others, her attention drawn to the friends in the group who were gathering for a beach-side barbecue. There was nothing more to be said in the crush. Katrin knew that she had to adapt, and quickly. Holiday adventures were made of spontaneous, pleasurably risky liaisons, none more so than the tantalizing, emotionally charged, the prospect of being taken to Brad's bed. A fantasy, more in her case than Brad's she could only assume, could become passionately real.

3

She found it difficult to keep away from him, to have Brad seated close by at the dinner tables set out for an al-fresco buffet meal, to see everyone enjoying themselves and the party atmosphere that had been carried over from the barbecue on the beach.

Stuart had been conspicuous for his absence, but here he was, now, looking relaxed and his tan deeper, his slender face more youthful, despite his greying, brushed-back, hair. He was at ease, in his dressed-down ways of it. Stuart never could let go of work, and would still be in contact on his iPhone or using his laptop. Not all the decision-makers at AURUM were here in the resort, but he still chose to remain in touch.

He came to her, now, and brushed his fingers over Katrin's neck before he kissed her cheek as she turned to look at him.

'Are you okay? We've been apart for so much of the day.'

'I've decided to break some of my rules...' she answered with a knowing smile that she saw caught him unprepared.

Stuart took in his wife's understated ways of dress. She looked chic in a floaty chiffon dress that finished just above the knee, her tanned arms and legs revealed to his gaze, the body of the dress shaping her, its V-neck revealing the swell of her breasts, a jeweled pendant again to be seen there. What had once been a commonplace, an unremarkable sight, now lent his wife undoubted allure. 'I saw you with Brad...'

'I think I saw you with Lydia, so close and friendly...enjoying yourselves when you came to the barbecue...a little late. I held out for you but you had other things on your mind.'

'Yeah, and it wasn't so different from you being with Brad.' Stuart leaned in and pretended to kiss her cheek. 'Don't get seen being too close to him...good looking as the guy is...'

'I'll bear it in mind,' she retorted, scarcely able to conceal her rush of sudden anger for what he was alluding to and so out of place. 'He's a man and a good-looking one at that. He's not like those I've associated with in the usual ways and now is different...as I think you and Lydia are finding it different from the everyday ways of life away from here.'

'Katrin, listen...' Stuart was made to step away as she suddenly pushed back her rattan chair and stood up.

'No, I won't listen' she hissed and glared at him. 'We each find our ways while we're here. Give me space, just for a change...and like I do with you and always have done. 'Open'...is 'open'...not as you now tell me it should be, open on your terms only.' She smiled as she caught sight of Brad and nodded as he shook his hand to signal that he'd get her a glass of the rum punch that was on offer. 'I'll see you later, Stuart, and listen? Jealousy doesn't suit you, and you sure as hell don't let that emotion get in the way where I am concerned when you're with Lydia or anyone else you take to being with.'

Stuart glared at her but said nothing in reply.

Katrin stepped lightly over the rough grass and onto the terrace where the bar was located. The breeze tugged at the canvas awning, made it billow and snap, cooled the women in their dresses, slacks, and flouncy blouses, ruffled their hair, and had them refasten the silken bandanas that many chose to keep things in their place.

'Trouble?' Brad asked under his breath and over the rim of his sugar-frosted glass. His look upon her showed that he was captivated by the woman before him, beautiful and darned rich.

'Nothing I can't handle, ' Katrin replied certainly, brushing her hair away from her face and looking back at him through the dark lenses of her sunglasses. 'You look good...'

'Bein' with you made me feel good this mornin'...' He looked at the group and others who were residents in the hotel and at this supper. 'I can only take so much of these food and drinks groups, so...so I wonder if we can go someplace else?'

Katrin bought some time. She removed her glasses and stowed them in her beach bag. She delighted in the look of him, the washed-out blue short-sleeved shirt with a motif she thought was cannabis leaves, in white, that hung loosely over baggy white cargo pants, his large feet as she had noted that morning now shoved into blue canvas deck shoes. It was all a cover for the strong man, with his beautiful silken, dark skin, underneath.

She wanted to let go, ached to let go, and to have him satisfy that ache, the nagging hunger, that gripped her belly. It declared a longing for a man that she had not known of in quite the ways of it and that Stuart pursued with his women. She lusted after this wealthy, sporty, hard man...hard in every way that would matter to her and soon.

She had sensed only too briefly, and in that bumping rocking ride on that jet-ski, that Brad, for all his flirty and teasing ways, could not keep from her what he packed. Crudely, put...a big cock. She did not need food or any more of the rum punch. She needed no alcohol to lose her senses in what she would discover with him. She wanted to be only too aware of all that would be shared.

'Where's it to be?' he confided, his voice kept low, as he gazed around them to check they weren't being overheard, then directly at her.

'Your suite, Brad. Tell me the number and I'll be there,' she murmured, her voice suddenly weak with longing and a thrill of excitement, and anxiety, aroused by the thought of whom she would be with, coursing through her body.

4

Katrin pushed on the door and entered the room, the light from the setting sun still cast a warming glow into the lavishly furnished and decorated space. She saw the wide bed and its counterpane still spread out and could not keep from taking in the ragingly handsome man. Brad had stripped off his shirt and she gloried in his lean torso, in his dark skin that was like polished wood, Brad's chest and stomach muscles so sharply defined, his slacks low on his hips and the tangle of pubic hair just to be seen at his waistline.

She shivered on seeing him turn and on seeing, in profile, how his pants were already misshapen. Just how much would he bring in taking her?

Brad said nothing.

He moved from the wide, open, window that gave access to the terrace and a small plunge pool that had been set into the slabs. Sensors would soon turn on the lights, as dusk fell, and the water turned to azure, a beacon to share in different delights. Potted palms fringed that place, a low wall shielded it from view.

Brad had kicked off his shoes and Katrin now saw him close the space between them, every movement in those shorts tightening the knot of longing and apprehension that possessed her.

Without a word they kissed, Brad unfastening the fabric tie at the neck of her dress before deftly lifting it over her body, throwing it to one side, and reaching behind her back to unfasten her bra, the thinnest of materials holding those wonderfully full, rounded breasts; firm flesh with hardened nipples that he had known of far too briefly when out on the water.

'Brad! Brad!' she whispered on sharp intakes of breath as he bent to kiss them, to take each in his mouth and to offer sliding caresses until her nipples were claimed; fondled, and pinched, Brad, tugging on her nipples with renewed urgency as she slipped a hand inside his waistband. 'Brad, oh Brad!'

'Go on!'

She had reached for the swell in his pants and felt Brad fumble for the metal button that fastened them. She trembled and had to look down as her hands cupped his pouch briefs; slipped under the tight waistband and felt Brad's cock slide over her questing hand. She felt it jerk and tremble and she shivered, wondered if that rod of hard and thick meat was too much for her to deal with. 'Brad...Brad! What are you going to do to me?'

He silenced her with open-mouthed kisses, pushed his flickering tongue into her mouth to mimic the act of claiming her with his trembling prick, the flesh that she groped and caressed, sliding her hands and fingers over its length, teased its straining, blood gorged tip. Brad snorted in his pleasure for all that she did for him.

'You'll know soon enough what we're goin' to do, lady.'

Katrin met his hooded stare upon her only briefly, for she quaked at the sight of him, that pole of flesh leaping out from his hairless belly, the mat of coarse hair at its base, all this seeming to blemish what she now saw as a studiously tended, even obsessive man's, body.

'You're beautiful,' she whispered as her fingers brushed his face and moved over his body and to then caress, in light touches, what he would bring to her, all that would find her, would plumb her body. Brad's hands cupped her face then moved to hold her neck. He looked deeply into her eyes, only pressed his mouth to hers as he spoke, meeting her startled gaze as Katrin wondered what he would demand of her.

'Find me...and do it now!' he commanded, taking her hands and putting them on his straining prick.

'You'll break me,' she groaned, though fascinated by what she held, looked down to see the swollen tip glisten, the skin so smooth, her fingers offering renewed wondering caresses until she clenched it at the base, one hand cupping and squeezing rhythmically on his bloated sac.

'Well?' Brad smiled, cruelly. 'Is it what you expected to find?'

'Don't mock me!' she cried out, turning her face away as he sought to kiss her.

'I won't. Don't you judge me, never do that!'

Brad snarled out the words before he kissed her fiercely, hungrily, as he held Katrin to him and she gripped his hips then buttocks, felt the slow grind of his prick against her belly as one hand pressed her against him, another traced a path down to the small of her back until he fingered her other place, made her jerk and press against him to avoid these unwanted claims to that part of her body.

She moved to gaze down and shuddered as she saw his length sweep over her belly. The man would fill her, plumb her up to her heart.

'Brad...no!'

'Oh yes!' She was lifted against him. Katrin felt his strong hands under her armpits and saw the strain in Brad's muscles as he did so. 'I'm goin' to love you...not break you, lady.'

She thought that she would faint at the thought of what was to follow. She was being lowered onto him, felt the awkwardness for only a moment as she raised her legs and wrapped them around Brad's waist and could only gasp as his prick slowly filled her, went slowly deeper, his body rocking and swaying until she could take no more, felt impaled upon him.

'You've got me now, lady...all of me,' he gloated, breathing hotly against her skin. Having both of her holes stimulated by his strong, unfamiliar hands brought her quickly to her first orgasm. His arms tightened against her to hold her in place as Katrin bucked her hips with pleasure.

'Oh! Oh fuck...fuck! Oh yes...yes!!'

She yelped and sucked in deep breaths of effort as he coaxed her to ride on him, her exclamations those of unquenchable pleasure as a rush of orgasms exploded through her. As he withdrew from her pussy, his fingers left wet streaks of her juices up her belly. His hold on her loosened and she turned and was made to fall back onto the couch before he pushed open her legs and thrust back in; leaned over her and they were joined only by that rod of meat. It began to plug her relentlessly, his movements pushing her down into the unforgiving cushions.

'Yes...yes. It feels unreal!' She embraced Brad's neck and stifled her cries against his skin as he changed his pace, fucked her slowly as Brad sought to find a deeper place than where he had reached. 'Stop! Stop!'

'Jeez, woman! I want to fuck with you!'

Suddenly, she had squirmed away, wrenched on his penis, and now Katrin cried out as reality came rushing in. 'A condom...put one on!'

'You want that now?'

'I sure as hell do! No chances, we take no risks. We fuck...that's all!' she demanded on halting breaths.

Brad lifted her as if she was but a rag doll and carried her to the bed, lowered her, and crushed the breath from her as he leaned across to the bedside cabinet and jerked open the drawer. In his hands was a lube of lube.

'Smear it on, all of it,' he commanded before pushing her hands away and he slicked the rubber over his penis. It was clear, like a second skin. 'Now, we can really fuck!'

Brad renewed his claims upon her body, pressed his large hands onto her breasts, and squeezed; he, did that until she cried out in pain and abject pleasure. Katrin gasped as he pulled out of her and Brad's fingers resumed their claims upon her body, parting her pussy's wet lips as he bent to claim her in new ways with his lips and flickering, probing tongue. She pulled on his hair but that failed to stop him in his pursuit of her.

'Again?' she cried out, shuddering as she felt the rush of her orgasm course through her belly, the gnaw of desire aroused by these frenetic ways of being taken. She clamped her legs to keep his head between them until the rush lessened.

'You don't need any condom for that,' he grinned, looking down into Katrin's face and then bending to kiss her.

'Keep it on!' she yelled and dragging her mouth from his lips and probing tongue. She felt on fire but had not lost all her senses.

'I'm not ready for that...no way...not yet.' He pulled the rubber away and threw it to the floor. 'I've got more,' he snarled, hating to have his taking of her delayed for a moment longer.

'Brad...no!'

'Brad...yes!'

She met his lustful gaze upon her with startled eyes, then looked down. She could not help but shiver as he placed the tip of his unsheathed prick at her opening and lowered himself onto her. She lifted her hips to meet these renewed claims and shuddered as he moved sinuously to find her once more, felt her rise up to embrace him, to again stifle her snorts of delight and abject pleasure for what he again brought to her.

'Do it! I can't stop you, Brad...Brad!' She gasped as he pulled out of her. 'A condom?'

'No...not yet.' He lay back and pulled Katrin onto him, had her place his prick at her opening before his clamp of hands on her hips had her settle on him, to ride him in sinuous movements that jerked and pressed, pulled and eased on him. He reached up to claim her breasts, to stop their sway. 'Now we're doin' it...lady! Now we're doin' it!'

Katrin shuddered as another orgasm coursed through her body and cramped her belly muscles. She averted her gaze, looked up at the ceiling as she claimed him, shuddered with longing, and in response to his wild ways, how Brad pulled her down, hard, onto him. She pinched his breasts and gazed down at him before meeting his kisses, only to tear her mouth away. 'Oh no...oh no...again...so soon?'

'When I say so, lady! When I say so!'

Brad drew her down to him and kissed her into snorted silence as she clamped on his prick and moved without any respite. His feet thrashed on the bed and he lifted her, along with him, as he reached up and to the bedside table. The packet rustled as Katrin leaned over him, and swept her breasts over his chest as he handed her the packet, torn open by his wonderfully even white teeth. The tantalizing sway of her breasts, in his face, was too much to endure, his mouth reclaiming them and he offered gentle nips to their tips.

'Be still...be still, just for a moment!' she begged on halting breaths.

Katrin rose on him as she drew the thin skein of rubber from the packet and, with trembling fingers, smoothed it down over half his length. She looked into his eyes as she settled on him once more, shivering every time she moved.

'Now fill me...really fill me!' she demanded. He ran the glistening head of his cock over her Slit and pressed it against her labia before the domed tip parted them and he began to enter her body once more. Katrin rose and fell, wrenched and eased on him, her eyes fluttering and then closing and her breathing becoming ragged.

'Do it...do it!' she panted, gripping his chest and looking up at the ceiling. She'd never felt so full from a man's ways and what he brought to her.

'Fuck you hard?'

Lost in the moment, Katrin nodded.

Without another word Brad pushed her back onto the bed, lifted her legs away, and thrust into her, his penis gliding in before he thrust deeper, his unrelenting movements becoming frenzied tamping of her slicked heat.

'Go on! You've got me now!' Katrin shrieked in pleasure and fear as he fucked her, gave her no respite, and no longer sought to share in the act.

'I sure have and you just keep this going.'

He felt her lift her hips and drag on him every time that he moved away, only for him to then plunge into her, the bed rocking and creaking, his hands clamping her breasts and squeezing on them, his lips silencing all sounds that she tried to make. He keeps up a steady rhythmic bumping and easing from her, his breaths of effort and pleasure matching hers.

'Are you near?' she gasps, her senses overwhelmed by what he brings into her. She's dismayed that he hasn't climaxed, that he hasn't lost it all from what they are putting each other through.

'Close, I'm so darned close but I love what you're doing to me!' He doesn't want to lose it. His pelvic muscles tighten, and he languishes in the pleasure and pain of holding back the flood; feels it in his anus and the strong caresses of her fingers pricking into his spine, stroking between his butt cheeks, making him acutely aware of it.

Katrin tore her mouth away. 'Brad...Brad! I...I...I can't go on or hold back!'

She was in another place and stared at him with unseeing eyes; raised her pelvis and wrapped her legs around his waist, hooking a heel over her other foot, and opening the way to his thrusting cock. Brad arched his back and took her until he was into a consistent rhythm. Each thrust and slip aroused primal gasps of pleasure from them, Katrin pinching and pulling on her nipples as he moves his cock in and out of her bucking body.

'I'll do that to them!'

Brad stops her from pulling on her hard nipples and locks eyes with her as she milks his long black shaft, tightens and eases her pussy's muscles so wonderfully as they moan in shared pleasure. He grips and tugs on those wonderful breasts as the rhythm intensifies.

'You feel incredible inside me, Brad! So...so...keep fucking me until I'm gone!'

'Lady, I'm gone...gone!'

'Yes, me too, at last!' Katrin screeched as she gushed, She felt Brad burst in harsh pulses of release, the squelching sound of them fucking to the end; her body fully accepting him and Brad's raging, unrelenting claims on her body impossible to control. 'You'll...you'll break me!'

'If only! You know what you're doin' to me, so well!'

She pulled on his hair, rose to offer open-mouthed kisses, and to take in his hot breaths of release, could not keep him from bending to kiss her nipples and to again take each in his mouth and to pull on them.

'I just love what you've got, lady...in every part of your body.' Brad called out and finally collapsed upon her as Katrin gradually came down from her high. He felt her lazily stroke his skin. 'You're one horny lady.'

'And you brought me more than anyone else.'

Katrin was dismayed by how she had taken him into her. Brad had given her so little time to accept him. She pushed one hand between their bodies, breathed in the musky aroma of what had been shared so tempestuously, and she fingered herself. She felt his shaft still so hard within her. She knew that there would be no respite from his claims upon her and that she would seek of him whenever the opportunity allowed.