Katrina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat down at the kitchen table and looking at her, I couldn't help noticing her breasts. Smaller than mine but with larger nipples. I was amazed how relaxed she was being in front of us like that. She began on our instructions for the morning.

"Now I want to talk with you and prepare you for what is happening today," she began. "After breakfast, we will be outside with our guests while it is cooler playing games like tennis. At around 11:00 we will be serving morning tea. We will have coffee or tea and see those small crackers over there. What you will need to do is put some cheese and pickle on each one just before they come out. Use that special cheese I brought in the market yesterday. You know the one Katrina."

She then continued. "For the rest of the morning we will be outside but as it gets hotter, we will go to the pool. Maybe take a swim before lunch at about 1 pm. Cook has already made the lunch so you'll just need to heat some of it up. For lunch, we will be serving the special white wine which is in the chill room.

After lunch, we will again be out under the shade by the pool and maybe more swimming. I will tell you about the evening meal later but just keep in mind that we will be serving refreshments, drinks and snacks during the afternoon.

Now after cleaning up from breakfast you are free until morning tea. As we will be outside, the family room will be empty if you want to use it. But you are welcome to join us if you want. Although I suppose you may be more comfortable with yourself."

* * * * * * * *

So that was how our day began.

We had set a place for ourselves and joined them for breakfast. This felt so strange for me to be bringing the food to the table, then sitting to eat it with guests. But it was good when I got used to it. They were all nice people and very friendly to us. I looked around at the people there and wondered who they were and where they came from. Some of them were topless too, both the men and another woman too. I think Amita saw me looking because she suggested we should be introduced to our guests.

I knew Sarvesh and Amita of course. There was another couple who I had often seen visiting at the house, a businessman called Jeevan and his wife Mandara. Then there was a man who they said was Head Game Keeper in the Game Reserve, called Mootie and his wife Hansini. The final was the last couple Brian who once worked here as a gardener, but he left not long after I started and his wife Mega.

We quickly cleaned up and went into the family room. This is the smaller of three lounge reception areas on the ground floor. It was used as a more private room for special guests or when Sarvesh and Amita wanted to be alone. I liked the photograph on the wall in this room, a view of Sarvesh, standing beside Amita with his arm around her. There is a lake in the background. On the other wall was a photograph of a woman sitting on a large crocodile holding a gun. Beside her was the man I met at breakfast, Mootie. On the other side was that European man I know as Mike from New Zealand. The woman on the crocodile was his Indian wife, Shanti. I knew the story about how she has shot the crocodile who was eating all the animals because it was famous in our town.

After watching a movie on the TV for a while Elizabeth began to get a bit bored.

Suddenly she said, "I wonder what they are doing outside."

"I expect they are playing tennis and things like Amita said."

"Shall we go and have a look?" she laughed.

"Ok," I agreed.

We turned off the movie and went out to find some were playing tennis and some were sitting nearby playing cards.

Amita was playing and when she saw us, she called, "Hi girls, come over and watch the fun. Us girls are killing the guys."

"No, you aren't," said a man on the other side we are only two points behind."

We sat in two chairs to watch. They were playing a closely fought game with no quarter given on either side. What surprised me was that all four players were totally naked. I must admit to observing their bodies too. Well, it was a bit hard not to considering how they were.

On the man side, I could see them, even their cocks on view. Other than that night I had discovered the nude bathing, I had not seen a grown man fully naked and was a bit interested to see. They had two different body shapes. Sarvesh was taller and slim, while the man next to him, Brian, was shorter but a more muscle chest and arms. I could see he was used to more working. In fact, I was kind of admiring his body as I viewed him. Their things bobbed around a bit as they moved, that was maybe amusing. Yes, I am admitting, I was observing their cocks too.

At the other end was Amita and Mandara. An unusual contrast of bodies I thought. Amita, was taller with her very slim body, smaller breasts who juggled as she moved. I also noticed the display of her pussy too. Next to her, Mandara was shorter but larger of her body. Larger breasts, much bigger than mine, who swung as she moved and more full-on her hips too. Her body was also completed with a bushy pussy too.

Well with a very sharp shot from Amita's partner Mandara and they beat the boys by one point. They let the guys know about it too. Making out they had won by far more than they had. I thought that was so funny how they teased the men, that surprised me too that Amita would be so cheeky to her husband and a man who was a guest. She did say things would be different on these special weekends, now I was finding out how.

* * * * * * * *

Soon it was time to get ready for the morning tea. We cut slices of cheese and pickle and put them on the crackers. While we were working Elizabeth said to me, "These people aren't shy at all are they?"

"No, they are bold, aren't they?"

"They didn't even care that they were totally nude," she laughed.

"I think they enjoy being like that."

"Yes, so do I," she laughed. "Very naughty people."

We both laughed at that.

We made the tea and coffee and took everything out to the tables beside the tennis area. I poured each person either their coffee or tea while Elizabeth handed around their crackers.

Soon they were commenting on how delicious the cheese and pickles were. I was just packing up to take the trays back when Sarvesh asked us to stay. We poured a coffee each and took some crackers and found seats to sit down.

I couldn't believe I was sitting down having morning tea with a group of people, half of which were totally naked while the rest were not much better. I was suddenly aware of my clothes. Suddenly I felt very overdressed.

We took the trays back to the kitchen and quickly cleaned up. Then Amita arrived. She was still completely naked.

"If you would like to use the pool for a swim it is nice out there now. We are going to carry on with our games for a while. Those boys are not taking their defeat too well. They want a re-match; the pool will be free for a while."

Elizabeth said, "I'd like to swim but I didn't bring my bathing costume."

"That's OK. I have thought about that. You can borrow some of mine. What about you Katrina?"

"Oh, I don't usually go swimming so I do not have any swimming things."

"Well, you can borrow some off me too if you like."

Soon we ended up in the master bedroom looking at a large collection of swimming costumes. I was surprised she had so many. But the problem was most of them were bikinis.

"It's OK I do have this one-piece," Amita said holding one up in front of her. "Elizabeth, you are taller than Katrina and so I think this will fit you better."

She then looked at me, "Now Katrina what about you? You are a bit shorter in your body than me."

Suddenly she said, "Yes, I have just the thing." She pulled out a red one-piece and held it up. "This was not mine it was Lizamoa's, the girl who recently went to New Zealand. She did not need it so she left it for me but it doesn't really fit me."

I took it from her. "It was a favourite of hers; I was surprised that she left it behind for me. You remember Mike. He brought it for her in New Zealand, but it should fit you, Katrina."

"Oh," I said. "Did he really?"

Suddenly I was more interested to the swimsuit.

"Yes, it seems he likes buying swimming suits for girls."

"Who is Mike?" Elizabeth asked.

"Oh, just someone who stayed at our house and Katrina got to meet him. I think he would like to know you have it so if it fits, you can keep it Katrina."

Elizabeth was looking at me strangely but I looked down at the one-piece more closely now. For some reason knowing Mike had brought it seemed to make a big difference. It was almost like he had brought it for me which of course was silly.

"Oh, just one thing, Katrina. There is no lining in the top so it hugs a bit tightly to you're... to your body. Try it on and see if it fits."

We tried the swimming costumes on and then stood in front of the mirror. Yes, I had never worn anything like this before but I thought I looked good in it. Elizabeth looked good in her one as well. Her breasts are bigger than mine and she filled out the suit giving her body a very good shape.

I like my red swim-suit. It looked good on me and made the dark of my body look good too. I noticed the bottom part which ended so close to my pussy. It showed the swell of my pussy down between my legs. It made me feel a bit shy like that but I sort of liked it too. The one problem with mine was that it hugged tightly to the shape of my breasts and being unlined was showing the shape of my nipples too. At first, I was reluctant to wear it but when Amita commented on how good it looked on me I decided I could wear it.

"Now quickly girls. Get down and have a swim before the pool gets taken over with naked people," she said laughing.

Picking up a towel each we started down to the pool. Amita followed us until she disappeared heading back to her guests again.

The water felt cool when I stepped down the first step into the pool. I looked around at Elizabeth and she was following straight behind me. I had seen this pool almost every day but I had never gone swimming. I know that Sarvesh and Amita allow staff to use the pool sometimes but I never had.

The next step brought the water up to the bottom of my swimming costume and then one more step and it was above my waist. Elizabeth was beside me as I took the last step and found the water almost up to my shoulders.

It was nice in the water. Cool, but not too cold. I liked it. Elizabeth was able to swim and she swam to the other end and back but as I couldn't. I was a bit scared the first time, so I stayed near to the steps.

When Elizabeth came back to me, she looked at me. "Katrina that suit is very hugging on you. To your top."

I looked down and the red material was skin tight. Every curve of my breast could be seen. Now I was in the cold water my nipples stood out even more than before. I was a bit shocked but then, Amita did warn me it would be like this anyway. I just decided I would make sure I was covered if anyone else came.

We played with a ball we found floating in the pool. At first, just throwing it to each other and then we were trying to keep from the other person. It was fun but after some time in the water, I began to feel a bit cold. We got out and sat on some chairs beside the pool. I put a towel around my shoulders just in case anyone came so I could pull it around me and cover my breasts.

* * * * * * * *

We sat chatting for a long time and then we heard voices. Soon all the others had joined us at the pool. They were soon jumping and diving into the water. Those who were not already naked soon shed the last of their clothing. I noticed that two of the girls were last to do this and they stepped into the water holding hands. I thought it almost seemed as if they were a bit shy being completely naked. Now we were watching eight very naked people splashing and playing in the water. Soon a game developed with the ball. They were playing one team against the other and it looked like fun.

Then Sarvesh called to us, "Come in and join us girls."

I looked across at Elizabeth and then at those in the pool. It looked like fun playing that game. I wanted to but I was concerned about what I was wearing.

Then Elizabeth said, "Come on Katrina. I'm going in again."

She got up throwing off the towel and jumping in to join in the game. I then decided to join in too. I knew my costume was a bit revealing but I was mostly under the water and of course, it was nowhere near as revealing as the other women who wore nothing at all.

It was a lot of fun and after a while, I almost forgot that most of those in the pool were totally nude. What I did notice was that sometimes people made contact with their bodies, when taking the ball. Once when I was taking from Brian, I lost my balance and fell against him. He must have felt my body front contact his. When Sarvesh tried to take from me he attacked me from behind and I felt his arm across my breast. He must have known that too. But we had a good game and I was even on the winning team.

Once the game was over, I suddenly remembered lunch. What time I asked Sarvesh who was the only one wearing a watch. I was shocked when he told me it was well after one.

Amita saw my shock and said, "Don't worry Katrina. I knew we were late but I saw you were having so much fun. We can get lunch ready now. I'll come and help you."

"I'm coming too," said a woman called Hansini.

* * * * * * * *

Soon all four of us, two in swimming costumes and two naked, were working in the kitchen. When it was ready, we took the food out to the tables where everyone was beside the pool. Of course, Elizabeth and I stayed to take our lunch with them. I was even bold enough to sit there without covering the top of my swim-suit.

During lunch, Sarvesh looked over and noticed the swimming suit I was wearing. "That suit is nice on you Katrina. It is a very nice colour."

"Thank you," I replied. "Yes, I like the colour too."

"Did you know it was Lizamoa's first bathing suit?"

"No, I didn't," I said.

I did know but I knew Elizabeth was listening. I also felt a bit embarrassed at the attention he was drawing to my swim-suit. As now, others were looking to me. I wanted to bring my arms up to cover my breasts and nipple bumps, but I didn't.

"Well, when Lizamoa went to visit New Zealand, like you she didn't have a suit to take bathing. Shanti and Mike took her to the shop to buy one and Mike brought it for her."

"There he is again," said Elizabeth. "Who is this Mike fellow, Katrina?"

"He is just a very kind and caring man," I told her as I glanced over to see both Sarvesh and Amita smiling. I wondered what their little joke was in what I had just said.

We cleaned up the lunch things and then Elizabeth went to watch something on the TV. I wasn't interested and so I went up to lie down. We both still kept our swimsuits on since they were dry. I could hear voices from the pool area but not much of what they were saying.

I was lying on the large bed when Amita walked in. I think she was a bit surprised to see me there.

"Are you alright Katrina?" she asked me.

Yes, Amita. Just a bit tired after all the swimming."

"It was fun wasn't it?"

She went to the little cupboard and took those two large books out. I began to wonder what they were.

"Maybe soon you can bring us some cool drinks by the pool. The men will be taking beer but we girls will be happy to have some more of the white wine. And one fruit drink for Hansini the girl who helped us with the lunch."

"Ok," I replied, "I'll get them now."

After she had left, I went back down to get Elizabeth and then I went into the kitchen to organize the drinks. Soon Elizabeth joined me and we got out the cold beer along with frosted glasses for the men and then we got out the wine for the girls.

Soon we were taking the drinks out to the pool area. When we had handed around the drinks, we sat down to take ours as well. I don't like wine so I drank a fruit drink like Hansini but Elizabeth had a small glass of wine. We had also brought out some snacks which we handed around as well.

One of the men, Jeevan I think his name was, had one of the black books open. He began to read what sounded like a letter. He announced this was Letter - 43. At first, I didn't take too much notice until I heard the name, Mike. Jeevan then stopped and explained to his listeners that this was a story written by Mike about how he first came to know his wife Shanti. Now my interest really was captured. I listened closely as the story told how Mike offered to help Shanti with a very bad speech problem. 'See' I said to myself. 'I knew this was a very kind and caring man.'

The story continued telling us about a very bad speech stutter Shanti had. So bad she could hardly speak. He tried all kinds of ideas but nothing seemed to work. They both decided, nothing could be done. About that time, taking lunch together each day, they had become very close, I think. Finally, we got to the point where he actually asked her out on a date.

I was enjoying the story so much that I couldn't take my eyes off Jeevan. It was a beautiful story. Such a romantic story about how their love began. But I didn't know until later that half those listening were now watching me rather than him.

Then he reached the part where they were together in a car near a forest place, I think. This is where the story changed becoming sexier and sexier. Although it was still a good story very well written, the story now was telling about them making the love-games with each other. I didn't want to listen to these very private events but I couldn't stop listening either. I must admit that hearing these things gave me similar feelings to when Mike was close in the kitchen making the ice creams.

Well, we came to the ending when she whispered to him "I am yours forever," and he replied, "Yours forever."

That was just so romantic. It showed they had so much love for each other. I began to think it was almost worth all the sexy parts just to hear those last few words they said to each other.

So now I knew part of what was in the black books. They must be stories like that. As I went off to get more drinks, I was thinking to myself what a wonderful story. I began to think that even the sexy parts were important to the story.

Elizabeth stayed by the pool but Amita came into the kitchen. "Did you like the story, Katrina?"

"Yes, it was a very romantic story."

"I'm glad you liked it," she added. "We thought you would like that story, that's why Jeevan read it."

"You chose that just for me?" I asked with surprise.

"Yes," she replied. "I thought you would like it so I asked Jeevan to read it if you came to sit with us."

Over the last day, I had come to see a new side of Amita. Before she had always been nice to us but being the owner of the house, she was always remote from us. We mainly had been instructed in our work by the House Manager. Now I have come to know what a lovely lady she really was.

I then had enough courage to ask her about the books. She told me the whole story how it started many years ago when Joseph and Shanti began writing letters to each other. Later more people have become involved and they each have a copy of all the letters. She went on to explain the many letters are of some very erotic adventures, most of them about real events as well.

I was amazed to learn about this book and deep down I thought one day I would like to read some of the letters myself. Little did I realise that within a few months I would be writing a letter for those books as well.

* * * * * * * *

Now back to my story: -

Amita, helped me prepare the drinks and we took them out to the pool. I looked hard at Elizabeth, giving her a frown because I was wondering why she didn't come and help me like she was supposed to. It was later that she told me Amita had stopped her.