Katrina Ch. 02

Story Info
The First Special Nude Weekend.
10.2k words
4.54
14.5k
5

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We will continue following Katrina on her sexual journey as she and her friend Elizabeth attend their first nude weekend. While the girls put on a brave face and appeared to except the nudity around them, it still must have been hard and taken them far outside their normal comfort zone.

I am taking my time through these early stories allowing Katrina to move forward at her own pace. I was also opening up possible further story themes that could be followed up sometime.

In our next story Katrina Ch. 03, we get to the second nude weekend when things suddenly take a turn for the worst or is that for the better.

See you then - SexySue & Anne.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

Katrina's Story Ch 2

The First Special Weekend.

Hello from Katrina again.

I must continue for my story and begin where my last part was completed. Again, sorry for my poor of the English as this is not my mother tongue. But I hope with the practice I will becoming better. Before then, please forgive to me.

It was Friday, the evening when Elizabeth arrived and was dropped off at the gate after 5 pm. She walked through the lower garden gate, a small gate which had been left open for her and locking it behind her. She came in through the little back door of the guest house to wait for me there. Nobody was seen by her because everybody was busy, getting ready to leave in the van.

I made a show of packing a small bag as per usual but just before the van arrived to take the staffs into the town, I was slipped away to join Elizabeth in the guest house. I was surprised how easily I slipped away unnoticed just like Sarvesh said it would be. But I did notice Amita greeting all the staffs and wishing them a happy day off. She does not usually do this and so I knew she was helping distract attention from me.

Anyway, if I was noticed, it is not unusual for someone like me to be held back to serve drinks or food for guests. We could have used that excuse but Amita thought it would be better that the staff thought I was nowhere near the Big House. In that way, no questions would be asked and I would have nothing to be telling.

This guest house, was almost a house of its own. It had cooking and bathing areas with showers and spa pool. Upstairs was a second lounge area and three large bedrooms. Many houses in Indian would be nothing compared to this but this house compared tiny beside the Big House. It was designed to block a view of the swimming pool area from the road outside, with a hedge screening it from the pool area too. It was close to where the main driveway left the compound with the main gate slightly down hill below it.

We heard the van leave and not long after two other vehicles arrive. Then came the rumble as the main gate rolled shut and closed with a clang. With the gate-man away in the van, I wondered who could operated it, then Amita arrived in the guest house.

"Did you close the gate?" I asked her.

"Yes, Katrina, who else would do it?"

"I didn't know you could do such a thing," I replied which was a bit cheeky.

"Katrina, I know more about this house than you could believe. During construction, I was here almost every day, watching and learning from the builders. Even helping sometimes too."

She smiled when she saw the confusion on my face. I did not believe a woman could be interested in the technical aspects of house building particularly a large complex one such as like this.

"Now," she said, changing the subject. "You cannot go back into the servant's quarters because the House Manager may notice somebody has stayed there so we have arranged for you to stay in the main house tonight and tomorrow night."

She looked at me, "Katrina have you packed your overnight bag like I asked?"

I nodded yes.

"Good girl," she said. Then she smiled, "And we did that without any of them knowing you were staying behind. That was fun too. A bit like a James Bond movie wasn't it."

Then she looked at Elizabeth. "You must be Elizabeth. I am Amita," she said smiling as she held out her hand. "I am sure Katrina has told you what is happening so all I'll say is, welcome to our house and I hope you have a nice stay even if you are doing some work for us."

"Thank you, Misses," said Elizabeth.

She gave a nod, almost like a bow which caused Amita to smile. Elizabeth must have felt a bit overwhelmed, meet the wife of a prominent man like Sarvesh.

"Now Katrina, our guests have already arrived. We are planning dinner at about seven o'clock," she began. "Before then we will be with them in the main lounge. Girls, take your bags to the kitchen for the moment until we know where you will be sleeping. Katrina, you were helping cook with the meal today. You know what she prepared so have it ready to serve on time. Elizabeth you can help Katrina. She will show you where everything is."

She went to the door and then suddenly stopped, "Oh Sarvesh told me to give you these." And she handed us each an envelope and I knew our wages were inside. I couldn't believe it; they paid us even before we did any work!

Then she was gone.

When we went through the house to the kitchen, we heard voices in the main lounge as we passed, but the door was closed.

Elizabeth was impressed with the house. "It is such a big house and so beautiful inside," she said.

"Yes, it is." I agreed. Then I added, "But wait until you see the rest of it upstairs, it is even better."

She was admiring the statues, the paintings and many other items I just take as normal, until finally, I had to ask her to hurry up.

We went on into the kitchen, again Elizabeth was amazed. It was a big kitchen, designed for catering for large events and functions often held in this house. As well as the traditional cooking, they had modern Western-type stoves and ovens. At the back, there was a whole room for the chill-room with fridges and freezers. Once again, it was now normal for me because I was working there almost every day with my house duties.

We made sure everything was heated and ready to serve at seven, then began by laying out the large table in the dining room for eight people. I was explaining how this table we unique, especially designed by Sarvesh to be expanded or contracted to meet the exact size of the group being catered for. Sections were storied in a nearby room to be brought in and fastened on as required.

* * * * * * * *

Just before seven, Amita appeared. She was now wearing a pale blue nightie which was clearly see-through as well. All she was wearing underneath were some tiny matching G-string panties. Her breast shape and nipples could be viewed through the material. Even though two layers of her nightie and panties, the darkness of her pussy could be seen. I was surprised she would ever wear such a revealing costume in front of her guests.

"OK girls. Are you ready to go?"

"Yes Misses," I replied.

"Very good," she replied. "And by the way, Katrina, Sarvesh wants you to address us as Sarvesh and Amita for these weekends. No more Sir and Misses. Is that OK?"

"Yes, Amita" I replied. It seemed strange calling her by her name.

Then she caught Elizabeth looking at her. She smiled. "We are having a naughty nightie and underwear night. Do you like my outfit? Do you think they will like it?"

Not knowing what to say, Elizabeth just nodded.

When Amita had gone, Elizabeth asked me. "Will they all be dressed like that?'

"I don't know. I expect so," I said with a giggle. Then I added, "It might be fun to see if they are."

We were taking care of the final details when the guests came in. And yes, they were all wearing their sexy clothing too. Amita wasn't the only one wearing see-through too and some of the men wore daring things too. We had just finished placing the food on the table and most of the guests were seated when Sarvesh finally arrived. He was wearing a long shirt made out of mesh which clearly revealed his body underneath. He just wore a tiny G-string underneath which barely covered him in front.

The guests clapped him and he posed for them turning around to give the full effect for them. Then he took his seat at the head of the table while Amita sat facing him at the other end.

Looking over at us he said, "Thank you for the meal girls." Then looking at Elizabeth he added, "You must be Elizabeth?"

She nodded, giving a slight bow to acknowledge him.

"Welcome to my house," he said with that deep voice of command.

Elizabeth nodded to acknowledge him again.

Then he looked over the table and said, "Katrina why isn't there not a place set for you and Elizabeth? We were expecting you would be joining us."

Before I could say anything, Amita replied. "I think the girls might want to eat in the kitchen tonight, dear."

"Ahh, of course," he replied. "I entirely understand."

We finished serving and went back to the kitchen.

"Did you see what they were wearing?" Elizabeth giggled to me.

"Yes," I agree. "They were so sexy... so revealing, weren't they?"

Then she lowered her voice and said, "Think these weekends are going to be fun."

I smiled at that. I had to agree with her on that one.

We had our meal and after they had finished, we cleared away the table and then cleaned up in the kitchen. We were just about finished when Amita appeared again. Yes appeared. She has this habit of walking so silently that it seems like it too, she suddenly appears.

"I hope you were not too shocked with our costumes." she giggled. "Now in about an hour, we will be serving drinks and snacks. After that, you are free for the rest of the evening. Is that OK?"

"Yes of course," I said. Then I added, "Oh Misses... sorry I mean Amita."

I saw Amita smile at that.

Then I continued. "Where will we be sleeping?"

"Oh yes, I forgot to tell you didn't I." She laughed and then added, "You will be staying in our room, the master bedroom."

"But that is your room. We can't sleep there."

"No Katrina, I told you these weekends are different. We want you to use that room."

"But, where will you be sleeping?"

"Not there... that room is best for you both. It is away from other parts of the house. I will be sleeping somewhere... Somewhere else... I expect. That is if I get any sleep," she giggled. "And by the way, you are welcome to use the spa pool tonight too."

We served the drinks and snacks and then returned the trays to the kitchen. We then went up to the master bedroom.

As I had told her, the approach to the second floor was even more impressive than the first. There was the medieval soldier with armour at the top of the main stairs, standing like a guard. The two beautiful lions, real ones, not statues, who seemed to be guarding one passageway to the side. I told Elizabeth it was my job to dust these each week. The other wing held guest bedrooms of various sizes and styles.

We took that passageway between the lions that led to a large wooden door. This was the entry to the master bedroom area. It was always kept tightly locked. To enter you had to take the key from the House Manager so we could do our house tasks within there.

Today the door was unlocked so we went inside. Elizabeth was very impressed. There was our own bathroom and area to sit and watch TV and of course that massive bed. I showed her the spa garden outside. There was even a door to a small balcony where someone could sit and view the entire town below, or look across the river to the hills of the Game Reserve. For this day, curtains were pulled in front of that.

Just then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Sarvesh was there. "Sorry to disturb you girls, I have to retrieve something first."

He went to the small cupboard, then unlocking it he got out two large books with black leather covers before locking it again. He then went to the door. "Well girls, enjoy your evening. Amita wants you to be ready for breakfast at nine."

He almost went out of the door and then stopped. "Oh Katrina, one more thing. Did Amita say you can use the spa pool too?"

Without waiting for an answer, he went on. "We have some oil in the water so don't wear any clothing. It will be ruined. Lock the door after me and nobody will be in this end of the house OK? It will be entirely kept private."

Then he was gone. I went across and clicked the lock on the door. I turned around and she was smiling.

"Look at this place, it is better than even a hotel." She skipped across the floor and hugged me. "Thank you, Katrina, for asking me."

We had brought some soft drinks and some finger snacks with us too. We sat down in the soft couch to watch the TV for a while. When Elizabeth started going through the channels, she discovered nearly 20 of them. I didn't know there were so many. I told her I think it had something to do with a dish aerial thing on the roof at the back. We even found a bit naughty channel too.

"Shall we watch this one?" she laughed. "I want to see what it is like."

"OK," I said. "But then I want to try the spa pool."

"What Katrina. Without anything on?"

"Why not? We are both girls, with the door locked, no one else can come in. It is completely private and no one can see us."

"Ok," she giggled like a little school girl. "Let's try it now?" The naughty TV forgotten as now, something even more naughty was happening.

* * * * * * * *

Elizabeth went into the bathroom and a few minutes later came out with a towel wrapped around her. I went in and quickly undressed. Taking a towel, I wrapped it around me to cover my nakedness as well and then I joined Elizabeth in the bedroom.

"Come on," she said pulling open the slider door and stepping outside into the small hidden garden.

She went to the spa and put a hand in the water. 'Ouu... It feels so nice."

Turning away from me she opened the towel letting it drop to the ground. Like me, she was completely naked underneath. I'd been friends with Elizabeth for a long time but I had never seen her naked before. In India, it is not normal that even women will show the bodies off to each other when changing. I must say I was a little bit interested to view her like that. I watched as she climbed into the pool. Mostly, it was her back as she was turned away from me, but as she turned to sit, there was a brief view of the front of her body, seeing her breasts and pussy before she disappeared down into the water. She looked back at me and noticed I still hadn't moved.

"Come on, Katrina, hurry up. The water is lovely."

I quickly stripped off my towel to join Elizabeth in the water. As I climbed in, I was very conscious of her watching me. Being naked like that I was feeling shy. In India, even in front of just another girl it is not normal to display such nakedness. I was facing towards her so it was my breasts and pussy area who could be seen. Quickly, I slipped down under the warm water. It was so nice with the water slightly warm against the chill of the evening. But the water also felt a bit different, sort of oily like Sarvesh said.

"I wonder what they use to make the water so nice?" I asked.

"I don't know but it's nice isn't it."

I didn't know much about this pool and garden as it was maintained by one of the gardeners. Once, he showed me how a button set in the panel at the poolside could turn the pool into a mass of bubbles which surprised me. Now, in the pool with Elizabeth, I remembered that.

"Oh, there are bubble jets too. Do you want to try?"

"OK, let's turn them on."

I pushed a button on the poolside and jets of bubbles came out all over the pool. It felt so nice and as I lay back against the side of the pool. It felt nice how the streams of bubbles came up around our naked bodies. It felt tickling over our bare flesh.

I looked over at Elizabeth and saw she was doing the same, relaxing back, enjoying the bubbles. As she lay back against her side of the pool, I could see the dark nipples of her breasts just breaking the surface. There was the dark, almost black of her areolas with erect nubs in the centre. I couldn't help it, my eyes were pulled to them.

She suddenly opened her eyes and saw me looking at her. She looked down following to where my eyes had been looking and then smiled, slipping down slightly lower into the water.

"This is nice in this pool, don't you think," she said. "And I think it is a tiny bit naughty being naked outside too."

I didn't answer. I just nodded my head. But I did agree with her there, it was a tiny bit naughty, well actually for me, very naughty.

Suddenly she said, "Katrina, what do you think they are doing now?"

"I don't know," I said. "Probably having some fun, I bet."

"Maybe they are having an orgy?" she giggled with her voice lowered.

"What makes you say that?" I asked looking at her with interest.

"Well, Amita did say she might not get much sleep tonight and she didn't seem to know where she was going to sleep. Maybe she also doesn't know who she will be sleeping with."

"Elizabeth!"

"Well they aren't all wearing sexy clothing for nothing are they?"

"I suppose not."

I must be a tiny bit naïve because I didn't even think about that. I just thought they would be doing a bit of nude swimming and things like that. But when I thought about it, I began to think, it began to make sense, maybe Elizabeth was right too. Maybe there was more to these private weekends than just a bit of nude swimming. Maybe, there were sexual activities going on between them and their guests.

After our spa, we each showered to get the oily water off. When Elizabeth returned from her shower, she had the towel around her again. As I watched she dropped the towel and slipping into bed.

"Are you going to sleep like that, naked?" I asked her.

"Yes, why not? I've never tried it before."

Neither had I. When I returned from my shower, without putting anything on I just slipped into bed under the sheet beside her. I have never slept nude in a bed before and it felt so nice being like that with the cool sheets against my naked body in that nice soft bed. Sort of naughty too.

After watching TV for a while, we then fell asleep. It was a lovely bed, so soft, my body sinking into it so it almost wrapped around me. I had a lovely sleep.

* * * * * * * *

Next morning, I woke to find myself on my side with my back against Elizabeth. I could feel her warm body, her naked breasts pressed against my back. But what surprised me, even more, was her arm which lay across me with her hand cupping my breast. What was she doing I thought? Was she touching me while I was asleep?

I gently moved her hand and tried to pull away from her to get up but she felt me moving and woke up.

"Good morning, Katrina," Elizabeth said dreamily.

"Good morning, Elizabeth. How did you sleep?"

"Oh wonderful," she said. "This bed is so comfortable isn't it?"

I wanted to relax and enjoy it too but I felt important to get started on the work we needed to do before the guests came to breakfast.

"Come on, it's getting late Elizabeth, we better be going now. I'll just take a shower first and then you can follow me."

I had my shower and then got dressed putting on a T-shirt and jeans. Elizabeth also wore jeans as well. We then went down to begin preparing of the breakfast. To my surprise, Amita was already there. She had the coffee made, breakfast was ready and table laid out too. What also surprised me was that Amita was wearing what appeared to be a bikini bottom and nothing else.

"Why didn't you call us Amita? We could have helped you," I said.

"It is Ok," she replied. "I was awake so I decided to come down anyway."

She poured us each a cup of coffee and sat down beside us. It seemed to be a bit strange that we had been paid to do the work she had just done. Here was Amita now serving us, pouring coffee for us. This is a bit different too, I thought, we should have been serving for her, not her serving for us.