Katrina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived, they were listening to Hansini who was just begun reading a story. I realised that this story had been written by her and she was telling the story about how she had first heard about The Letters Book.

Later Amita told me that this was the first time this story had been read out and later the next day she sent it to New Zealand for them to read as well. I also realised that Hansini and her husband had only been involved for a short time and they were still a bit new to all of this too. I also found that one of the other couples was very new as well and that this had only been their second weekend at Sarvesh's.

Sipping on my drink I sat back to listen to her story. It was a good story with a lot of good detail too. In spite of the sexy side, I was coming to realise these stories were very interesting stories.

She told us how it all began over what sounded like a very sexy happening in the Game Reserve in which it appeared her husband had some part of. I didn't understand all the details about this but she said that story was already in the book.

Then she told us about how they were invited to the big party. That was the time when those friends of Sarvesh were leaving to live in New Zealand. Joseph and Lizamoa, I think they were. Now I know why the pool area was closed off the evening after that party. Anyway, we were so busy in the kitchen we didn't really realise what was going on outside.

She went on and told us about the first "Nude Day" they attended. That was when Sarvesh first began having regular weekends sending us away for the weekend off.

The best part of her story was about the two occasions where first she bared her breasts in the pool after that party and then later went fully nude on her first special nude day. She wrote this well telling us about her embarrassment but excitement at the same time.

On the first day, she described how she had borrowed a bikini off Amita and gone swimming with that. Then came the play fight between Amita and Mandara as they tried to take each other's top off. Once they were topless, Hansini thought this was kind of sexy and soon she decided to join them like that as well, boldly baring her breasts to all those there. She explained how sexy it made her feel.

In the next part of her story, Hansini was telling us about the second day she was at Sarvesh's house. This time she told us an exciting story of how she had got herself into a Strip Chess game against Sarvesh. I thought it was very sexy knowing that you could lose your clothes over a game and I was surprised that she had even accepted the challenge to play the game.

But the story told how she eventually won the game and the boys had ended up naked. But there was a surprise ending when Amita sneaked up behind Hansini pulling her bikini bottom off as well. That was a tiny bit funny too.

She went swimming nude then and joked about how easy it had been once her clothes were off.

I began thinking, what it would be like if I did the same thing. It had felt nice swimming naked in the spa pool with Elizabeth so how would it feel for me if I was naked swimming with these people. I was lost in my own thoughts when suddenly I realised that Amita was talking to me and everyone was looking at me.

"Where were you Katrina?" she said laughing.

"Sorry, Amita."

"Come and help me with the dinner. You to Elizabeth."

We went off to prepare for the dinner but still, I kept thinking about the story I had heard. I made a mistake and put the wrong knives on the table.

Amita spotted my mistake, "Hey Katrina, you are not with us today."

"Why Amita," I asked not sure what she meant.

"Look at what you have put on the table."

I looked and saw my mistake. "Oh! I'm sorry Amita. I don't know what I was doing."

"I do," she replied "Your mind is on something else, isn't it?" she laughed.

* * * * * * * *

That evening, dinner was catered and delivered so Amita and I had to put on our clothes to except it. Once the delivery van had left, I walked down to the main gate with Amita and entered the guard room to watch her operate the main gate. She saw me watching and asked if I wanted to do it.

She showed me a small control panel and how to view the security cameras. Then she showed me which button operated the large steel gate. I watched on the camera as the large gate slowly rolled shut and closed with that clang. I seemed much louder when I was close like this.

When we walked outside to observe the gate closely, I suddenly came to know how huge this gate actually was. Much higher than me, equal to the walls on either side with the end fitted into a slot in the concrete. No one could ever get inside over this I thought. Amita explained some technical details of how it worked but I was just astonished she could know so much.

Elizabeth and I joined them for the evening meal and then cleared away afterwards. They were now all in the lounge where we delivered their after-dinner drinks. Amita then told us we were free for the night. We were sleeping in the main bedroom again and so soon we went up to the room. Elizabeth had a movie on the TV she was watching but I wasn't too interested. I found a magazine and was flicking through the pages not really reading it.

When we decided to get some more soft drink, I said I was happy to go down and get it. While I was in the kitchen Amita walked in completely naked again.

"Hello Katrina," she said to me.

"I was just getting drinks for us," I told her.

"That's OK. I told you to help yourself."

Then as if it was an after-thought she said, "Katrina could you wait here a minute. There is something I would like to show you."

She was gone for only a minute before she returned holding what looked like a catalogue.

"Sarvesh and I were thinking that you were feeling out of place in your clothes today. We thought you might be more comfortable if you had something more like a swimsuit. Then you can also join us in the pool too."

"But you gave us swimsuits to wear for swimming," I replied.

"Yes, I know but we were thinking about something more like this," she said.

She held open a page showing a girl in a bikini. Then she looked back at me.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Wearing something like that is a big step to take," I told her.

"What if you had something to go over it?"

She showed me another page of the same girl but now she wore the short wrap-around skirt and a small cover-up which still left her bare around the middle. Both were made of the same material as the bikini.

"Would that be better and then you could just wear the bikini when you are in the pool."

"Well maybe," I said still not sure.

"Anyway, take this with you and show Elizabeth and let me know what you decide so I can order it for next time. Oh, I supposed you both will be willing to help us next time now you know what it is like these weekends."

"Yes, we are both happy to help you again."

"That's good," she said with a smile. "Let me know about the bikinis."

With that, she was gone. Taking the catalogue under my arm I picked up the drinks and headed for our room.

When I showed Elizabeth the bikini, she thought it was so revealing.

"It doesn't hide much does it?" she said.

"No, it doesn't." I agreed.

"Well, Katrina. Would you wear it?"

"I am not sure but I am thinking about it."

"Really?" she said surprised.

"Well, it is not so bad. And it is only when we go swimming. The rest of the time we can be liked this," I said showing her the other page.

"That is not so bad," she agreed.

* * * * * * * *

Later before we got into bed Elizabeth was packing her bag ready for the morning when she spotted the envelope again. She picked it up and opened it finding the money inside. It was a lot of money, more than we had been expecting. When I checked mine I found they had given me the same amount which was more than the twice my usual wage which we had agreed to.

* * * * * * * *

We didn't get to the spa that night and next morning we had to be up early, ready to make breakfast. Our guests arrived and we had breakfast with them and then Elizabeth and I had to rush to put everything away as quickly as we could.

I noticed Amita was just finishing with a load of clothes she had washed and was using the clothes dryer to quickly dry them. That explained the new dryer they had brought and never seemed to get used. It was for the sexy gear they wanted nobody to see.

At about 10 minutes to 11 just before the staff van was due, a taxi arrived for Elizabeth and I. We each took our bags and left the house. The taxi drove to Elizabeth's house and the driver said he would wait for me. Leaving my bag, I got out and walked her to the door.

"Did you have a good weekend," I asked her?

"Yes, it was a lot of fun, and the work wasn't much at all, was it?"

"No, it wasn't. Amita has asked if we will do it again," I told her. "I said we would be happy too."

"Of course, we would," she agreed.

"What about the bikini set she showed us? What do we tell her?"

"I would like to have tried it on first. But if she orders it then I suppose we will have to wear it won't we?"

"Yes," I agreed.

Then suddenly she laughed. "Oh, tell her yes. It is not that bad if we can wear the cover-ups most of the time. And not as bad as what they will be wearing," she added with another laugh.

So, with that, she said goodbye and went inside. I got into the taxi which returned to the Big House. I went to pay the driver but he said it was already taken care of. So taking my bag I went into the servant quarters as if I had just arrived from my weekend off. Soon I was into my working uniform listening to the other staffs talking about what they thought Sarvesh and Amita did for the weekend.

I smiled to myself and thought, "They would have been shocked if they really knew what really happened here while they were away."

* * * * * * * *

Two weeks later Amita called me to the office. She handed me a package and when I opened it I found the bikini set she had ordered. I held it up and it appeared smaller than it had looked in the catalogue. I then checked the matching skirt and top as well.

"This one is for you," she said. And handing me another package she said, "This one is for Elizabeth. She is a bit bigger than you so I ordered a size large. Can you give it to her?"

I took the packages back to my room and then went back to my duties. Later in the evening I locked my door and took off my uniform. Naked I stood in front of the mirror holding the bikini up against me. Even though, this bikini was of a modest design, it looked very small and revealing against me.

Then I tried it on, first stepping into the bottom, I pulled it up over my pussy mound, adjusting it down each side to keep my pussy hair from being seen. Like i suppose most women would do, I didn't take much time with cutting and maintaining my pussy hair, just allowing it to grow naturally. Why bother when it was always kept deep under my clothing where no one would ever see. Then the top I put it on too. It took a bit to get it right because I had never tried wearing such as this but finally I worked out how it fitted. I had to adjust it a couple of times until it fitted snuggly to my breasts.

I looked at myself in the mirror. It sure was a sexy bikini. More daring than I had expected. More daring than anything I though I could ever be bold enough to wear. And I was going to wear it in front of those at the special weekend. Next, I picked up the short skirt and slipped it on. It only just covered the bikini bottom and still revealed most of my thighs. Last I put on the cover-up. It just slipped on over my head and loosely covered the top part of my body. The bikini top was covered but it ended not very far below my breasts. But it was enough to cover me, anyway better than just in the bikini.

Taking off the skirt and cover-up I looked at myself in the bikini again. I noticed some hair peeping out at the tops of my thighs. Stepping out of the bottoms, I took some scissors and gently trimmed my hair. Putting my bikini bottom back on, I adjust it so no hair now showed.

This time when I looked in the mirror, I felt more comfortable. I turned around looking at myself from all angles. I admired the shape it gave to my body, the way it curved over my breasts and even pulled them out and higher. I was happy with that. The way the bikini bottom showed my bottom too and the shape in front over my pussy too. It hugged closely to my shape there and was sexy but I liked it. I knew it was only for the weekends, only when everyone else is naked.

Like I said, it sure was sexy but I was beginning to like it too. The thought came back to me that I would be wearing this in front of those at the Nude Weekend but I realised I didn't feel bad about it either. Maybe, I was a bit shy but also feeling a bit bold too. That last surprised me. This bikini, it showed off my body well and I was thinking even made me look better than I was too.

"Yes," I said, smiling to myself. "I will be happy wearing this for the next weekend."

* * * * * * * *

To be continued.