Katrina Ch. 03B

Story Info
Katrina should not have been made to strip naked.
1.5k words
4.29
4.7k
2

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter, while being part of the Katrina story has been placed in the non erotic category. So if you are following the story feel free to read but if your just looking for the sex bits then perhaps you can move on as there is probably nothing for you here.

SexySue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Katrina was beginning her sexual journey in India, far away in New Zealand we were receiving her stories among the other stories coming from India. Suddenly I was reading the most recent one Part Three when I became every concerned. Usually, no one challenges Sarvesh, except maybe me, so those in New Zealand thought someone better say something. Yes, you've guessed it, the selected me to write to Sarvesh and Amita. My letter to them triggered a response and short exchange of letters between us. Since that are important to Katrina's story, I have asked that they be included here.

Shanti from New Zealand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Shanti,

The New Zealand Team,

Auckland,

New Zealand.

* * * * * * * *

To Sarvesh and Amita,

The Indian Team,

Andhra Pradesh,

India.

* * * * * * * *

Hi to you both, Sarvesh and Amita.

I hope this letter finds you in the best of health and happiness. Please convey my regards to all our friends over there.

Now quickly to the point of this letter. Some of us in New Zealand were a bit concerned about some parts of your most recent story. The first part was where you put Katrina into the situation where she felt she had to remove her clothes in front of everybody. I must admit that you seem to have taken it well Katrina and once it was over you seem to have accepted being involved in nude activities. But we feel maybe you should not have been put into that position in the first place.

The second even worse part was Elizabeth's reaction to Katrina being "forced" to strip in front of everybody. She showed real fear that she might be required to do the same. She was also shocked with you Katrina, as well. This was not a very good situation for her to be in. It appears you handled things well during your long talk with her Amita and I trust everything is sorted now, so all is well but of course, I sure you realise it could have turned out very differently.

So we all need to keep this lesson in mind when we are introducing new people to our fun and games. Going nude, stripping games and other things like that may be a shock for many people, particularly for people in India, so we must prepare them beforehand. Remember our goal should always be to have good adult fun but never cause anybody any harm. I believe Amita you may have mentioned this in the story.

Now finally concerning Elizabeth; is she OK with things now? It will not be good for you all if she begins to talk about what goes on at your house. If the media or authorities come to know, things could be bad considering you all own businesses or are leaders within a small community.

Well, I believe I have made my point. Sarvesh, please do not be offended by what I have just written. We have thought about this long and hard before I began writing because it is not our intention to upset you both but we felt something had to be said.

I love you both Amita and Sarvesh.

Regards - Shanti.

* * * * * * * *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Sarvesh and Amita,

The Indian Team,

Andhra Pradesh,

India.

* * * * * * * *.

To Shanti and Mike.

The New Zealand Team,

Auckland,

New Zealand.

* * * * * * * *

Hi from India.

Thank you for your letter Shanti and we also trust our letter will find you both with Happiness and Health.

Now I write because I deeply feel the need to address your concerns and those comments you made in your last letter Shanti. They were good points, Sarvesh and I, for that matter all of us over here are in full agreement with you. Yes, we did take things a bit fast and a bit far. We took a big risk too. We realised that now and that is part of the reason why we quickly decided not to replace Elizabeth. We have also been in contact with her again and Sarvesh has been able to offer her a good job at the bank. This was partly because of what happened but also he believes she has the right skills for the job as well.

I showed your letter to Katrina and I asked her again how she felt about all of this. She again has confirmed her willingness to continue joining us for the weekends. She is happy with nude swimming and things, although she has expressed a desire to keep clear of any sexual things. Of course, we will respect her for that.

So we will leave things like that but thank you Shanti for having the courage to write to us expressing your thoughts. No, it hasn't lessened our opinion of you, in fact, I think now we respect you more. It is a pity that I can't be talking to you in person as I feel like giving you a big hug right now!

Just one more thing, we believe that both your comments and our reply should be included in the Letters Books as a reminder to all of us in future.

We do not have a story to go with this letter.

So love from Amita

And the Indian Team

Bye for now.

* * * * * * * *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Katrina,

The Indian Team,

Andhra Pradesh,

India.

* * * * * * * *.

To Shanti and Mike.

The New Zealand Team,

Auckland,

New Zealand.

* * * * * * * *

Dear Shanti and Mike.

When you heard about my story Shanti, you wrote to Sarvesh and Amita telling about your concerns, particularly for Elizabeth but also for me. Thank you, Shanti for your concern for Elizabeth and myself.

Amita showed me this letter and asked about my opinions. I said that you had made some very good points because Elizabeth and I did feel a bit like we were being pushed into doing something we were not sure about. Very particularly I am thinking of the part where they asked us to wear the bikinis. At this point both Elizabeth and I, myself thought this an order rather as a request. But feeling no choice we did it anyway.

Amita asked me how I felt about things now. I told her I was happy with everything now and I was happy to continue to join in on their special weekends. I was also still happy to join them swimming nude and other activities like that too.

But I did tell her that I didn't want things to go beyond that. I know they were having the sexual things between them and I said I was not happy to join into that. From then on, I know other things were going on but they were willing to keep it away from me. I was very happy with this arrangement.

Regards Katrina.

* * * * * * * *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Email from Mike,

The New Zealand Team,

* * * * * * * *

To Katrina,

The Indian Team,

* * * * * * * *

Dear Katrina,

We thank you for your letter of reassurance.

I am so happy to hear from you personally that you have settled in and are enjoying Sarvesh's special weekends. I also hear you are becoming a mean chess player too. One day, perhaps we can have a game.

I also heard about your promotion. Congratulations honey.

Regards, Mike.

* * * * * * * *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Email from Katrina,

The Indian Team,

* * * * * * * *

To Mike,

The New Zealand Team,

* * * * * * * *

Thank you, Mike.

I knew you were a kind and caring man.

I would be happy to play that chess game to you as long as you are brave enough to accept being beaten by a little Indian girl. Ha! Ha!

Regards, Katrina.

* * * * * * * *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Email from Mike,

The New Zealand Team,

* * * * * * * *

To Katrina,

The Indian Team,

* * * * * * * *

Dear Katrina,

Bring it on honey. We will see who gets beaten.

I've heard you are coming on the trip to Australia and New Zealand. I am looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you better, please don't run away from me this time. Ha! Ha!

Regards Mike.