Katrina Ch. 07

Story Info
Another distraction - Grand Strip Chess.
5.9k words
4.36
7.6k
3

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi from Susan (sexysue12)

As I have told you in earlier chapters, from time to time, we will be adding in other stories that help move forward on Katrina's sexual journey. Distractions, I think I called them. Well, here is another distraction in which two things happened that changed Katrina's life. First, this is the first time she will appear completely naked in a public situation. Secondly, unknown to her, a young man takes notice of her and is watching.

Like similar distractions, this story will not be told by Katrina herself, rather being told by Sarvesh and Hansini. As an extra bonus for those who are following this series. I have invited a real person, the man I live with, who was involved in the writing of this story to tell you how it happened. His notes can be found at the bottom of this page.

Now, lets get on with the story. - Susan.

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

Hi! It is Sarvesh.

I will begin this story with some information on how we got into playing this game and then, since Hansini was the one on our side directing the players, she will be taking over to tell you about the game itself.

On the third day we were at the island beach resort, Hansini told us about a giant chess board she and Katrina had found. She had asked one of the staff and he had told her that the idea was for people to take the place of chessmen. He also told her to ask the bar manager for further information on organizing such a game.

When Hansini approached the manager she was told that if she could find a team of sixteen people to be her chess "men" he would make an announcement that night during the show to see if there were any other groups who would be interested to challenge her.

Now she came to the more interesting part where the manager told her that since the area was connected to the adult side, they usually play Grand Strip Chess. In this game, as each player was 'removed' from the board they must immediately strip naked. At the end, the losing team was also required to strip completely too, including the person directing the game.

We were discussing whether we wanted to play this way when Hansini put an end to the conversation, "I have already decided for you since we have seventeen people, sixteen 'chess men' plus me I have already entered us as the first team. If they can get another team together tonight, we will play tomorrow."

"You mean we play the strip chess game?" Mega asked her.

"Sure," Hansini replied. "Why not? It will be fun."

"That is bold," Mega said. "But will be fun."

Well, most of the rest of us thought it was an interesting surprise too.

"You didn't even give us a chance to agree?" asked Lizamoa.

"No," she replied with a grin. "Is that a problem Lizamoa? I'm sure you don't have any problem taking your clothes off in front of everyone."

"No, I don't. You can count me in. But what about some others who might feel embarrassed stripping?" said Lizamoa.

"Oh, I forgot," Hansini replied. "What about you Katrina?"

"I'm Ok with it Hansini. It might be some fun too," replied Katrina.

That surprised me, she had agreed so quickly to join in, but then I notice since we had been at the Resort, Katrina had become a lot bolder. I just hoped she wasn't feeling like she had to please us.

* * * * * * * * * *

We were all at the bar for the second heat of the Beach Girl Contest, the heat my wife had signed up to be appearing in. She had been talking to Shanti during the afternoon and I had realised they both planned to get topless. This was sexy, even for her. I know she was here to enjoy and experience everything she could, so it seems she decided to try this one too. Yes, I must admit I was happy to see her doing something as sexy as that.

Now getting back to my story, during the show, the manager announced the chess game. He described how it worked and then asked if anybody would like to organize a second team to challenge us. Soon one person called out saying he has a team but they do not have enough people. The manager then asked the audience for volunteers to join the second team.

Surprisingly, a number of people put their hands up. I realised the problem was not getting enough people but rather dealing with too many people. They got all the volunteers up to the front and decided by lots, making sure they had an equal number of males and females. This also had the effect of advertising our game that meant there were going be more spectators the next day.

* * * * * * * * * *

The following day we were all to meet at the chess board at 9:30 in the morning. That way the game would be over before it got too hot. (That was early for some of us and we had to be almost dragged out of bed. But you have to admit, the first time your wife bared her breasts in public was something worthy to celebrate! Which some of us men did enthusiastically.)

We met the guy called Donald, who had organised the other team, and would play against Hansini. The rest of us would be the chessmen taking the place of the chess pieces on the board. While we were waiting for the game to begin, we met some of the other team.

There were a lot of people there, as well as the seventeen people on each team there were around thirty or forty spectators as well. For those who enjoyed getting their gear off in front of other people, like Lizamoa, this was an unexpected delight but for those like Katrina who were still not used to going naked in front of a lot of people, this was suddenly a bit scary. You could say reality was setting in when Katrina saw how many people were there. I even thought we might have to call for a spectator to help if she backed out. But when I quietly asked her, giving her an escape, she agreed she wanted to continue.

The rules were simple. Each player was expected to choose who would be their King and their Queen but all their other players were decided by drawing numbers for each chess piece.

Hansini said, "I want Mike to be my King."

So we all expected Shanti to be the Queen.

"That's a good idea," said Steve. "Make Shanti the Queen. She is the bossiest of all of us."

Joseph added, "Makes sense for the bossy person to play the most powerful piece on the board."

"I'm not bossy," complained Shanti.

"Yes you are," Peter joined in.

Before they could say anymore and an argument developed, Hansini interrupted them. "No, Shanti is not going to be my Queen, Katrina is."

Katrina was smiling as she went over to stand beside Mike. I could see she was really happy about that. I also wondered what it was between those two. Her and Mike seemed to have some attraction between them. I saw him reach over, put his arm around her and say something that made her laugh.

I decided to ask my wife later about them. If any one knew what was going on, Amita would.

I heard Amita say, "Good chose Hansini."

"Yes," agreed a couple of others.

We were all given hats that carried the symbol of the chess piece we were representing. We were also given a little stool to sit on. These stools were different heights to represent the larger and smaller chess pieces. There was a small amount of swapping of stools in each team until we all were about the correct height when sitting down. It was well done the way they had set this up. I was impressed.

The manager was going to be an umpire and he had two staff to help him. One of those staff told me the manager decided to do the game himself when he realised there would be Indian girls getting naked. As my wife said when she heard that, 'naughty boy.' He called Donald and Hansini together and explained two more rules. First, there was no resigning; the game was to be played until Check Mate or Stale Mate. Secondly, in the case of a Stale Mate, both teams were required to strip naked. Then he threw a coin to decide who would go first. Donald won the toss and so he went away happy to start first. What Donald didn't know was this played out well for Hansini too, she always liked going second anyway.

Just before the game began we got the manager to take some photos of us in our positions on the chess board. Katrina wanted them, to take back and show her friends. Of course, we had to take them before any of us began undressing. When Donald heard why the photos were being taken, he suggested we mix up over the board as if a game was taking place and take some more. That was nice of him and I was happy they had some photos taken this way too. If you look closely at these second photos, the positions of people on the board really don't make sense but the photos still looked great.

We knew this was going to be a good story for The Letters Book and so I suggested to Mike, since he was the King and he would not be moving around too much, that he might be able to make some notes about the game. I had remembered to bring a small pad and a pen that I gave to him.

He actually did more than just taking a few notes, instead going as far as including the starting positions of each person/piece and a complete record of the whole game. He had written down every move so it was easy for us to re-create the entire game later ourselves.

Later, after the game, Donald came over to him and asked for a copy of the game as well. Mike wrote this out and gave it to Donald the following morning when we met Donald's team again for another game.

So now let me hand over to our chess expert, Hansini.

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

Hi everyone, Hansini here.

Since I was the one directing the play they have asked me to write out this story.

Chess expert, Sarvesh? Have you finally decided to admit I am the superior chess player?

On the toss of the coin, we had chosen second and so we took the black team. I had decided on Mike as my King and I don't know why Katrina was very happy to be standing beside him as my Queen. There looked to be a closeness between those two. The reason I put her there was that it was one of the more safer places on the board in the hope that she wouldn't be called upon to strip.

In front of them were the two pawns, Lizamoa and Sharon. Anyone who knows anything about chess will quickly realise that these two girls were almost certain to lose their clothes early in the game. I also knew they both had no problems about that either. They were giggling between them, more than ready for bare all when called upon to do so.

* * * * * * * * * *

So first here are the positions of my team for the start.

A8Queen's Rook....Mandara.......A7Pawn...Amita

B8Queen's Knight...Mega.........B7Pawn...Sarvesh

C8Queen's Bishop...Joseph........C7Pawn...Brian

D8Queen.........Katrina........D7Pawn...Lizamoa

E8King.........Mike.........E7Pawn...Sharon

F8King's Bishop....Jeevan.........F7Pawn...Peter

G8King's Knight.....Mootie.........G7Pawn...Jenny

H8King's Rook.....Shanti.........H7Pawn...Steve

* * * * * * * * * *

The Game.

When everyone had taken their positions on the board, we were ready to begin. It is a bit different playing chess with chess pieces being live people whom you know. You have to be careful not getting distracted by the players and concentrate on playing the game. Particularly when there was a lot of stripping going on with some good looking men getting naked. And I must admit, a few of the men on the other side were worth looking at too. Ha! Ha!

* * * * * * * * * *

White / Black

1)...K Pawn...E2 -- E4.................K Pawn...E7 - E5 (Sharon)

2)...KB Pawn..F2 -- F4.................K Bishop..F8 - C5 (Jeevan)

3)...K Knight...G1 -- F3.................Q Pawn...D7 - D6 (Lizamoa)

4)...Pawn....F4 X E5 (Sharon off).........Pawn....D6 X E5 (Lizamoa)

* * * * * * * * * *

The game started ordinary enough and like most games, the moves consisted of moving Pawns and pieces such as Knights and Bishops. When we were four moves into the game the action started.

Poor Sharon, being one of my centre Pawns, she was the first to go. As I have already said we knew her and Lizamoa were in the most dangerous positions and were most likely to be taken early in the game. Sure enough, soon a white pawn was sent across to capture the square where Sharon was standing sending her off. She was the first person to leave the board and the first person required to get naked.

She walked across to the side where she began removing her clothes while everyone watched. First, off came her T-shirt, followed by her shorts. Then she was reaching behind to unclip her bikini top which fell away to bare her large breasts. A cheer went up from the crowd watching. Then with a grin, she hooked her fingers into her bikini bottom dropping it to reveal her shaved pussy as well. This brought a second cheer from the spectators and some of us playing the game were clapping too. Her hands came up to her larger breasts, giving them a jiggle as she held them out in front of her. After giving us all another view of her naked body for a moment, she sat on the bench wearing nothing but her Pawn hat.

Quickly I sent the person who had captured her off as well. My Pawn, Lizamoa, stepped forward taking him off and sending him to the side line to strip his clothing off as well. One of those good looking men I mentioned above. Nice cock too when he got down to baring it. With strip shows like that, I was getting to like this game.

I had heard Lizamoa tell him with a laugh, "Time for you to get naked now. Ha! Ha! Show us what you've got." As he turned away from her, she gave him a hard slap on his bum. Whack! We all heard it. I cannot believe she was cheeky enough to do that.

"Hey!" he said, turning back to her.

She was laughing so much that she almost fell off her stool which made him laugh too. Well, at least the girls were having fun in the middle of the board.

I must admit that this game must be one of the more interesting ways I have ever played chess. Even better than how we played strip chess back at Sarvesh's house. Like I said before, the only problem was not to become too distracted by the people on the board in front of me and the stripping going on every time one of us lost a player.

So now, back to the game; this was a very unusual and dangerous opening for white. At first, I was unsure what he was doing. I began to think that either he was a very good player using an opening that I had never experienced before, in which case, we were in big trouble, or he was a very poor player who had totally messed up his opening. For whatever his reasons, he was leaving his King in a dangerous exposed situation. On my side, I now had an opportunity to bring my Queen into play earlier if I required her.

* * * * * * * * * *

White / Black

5)...QB Pawn...C2 - C3...............Q Knight...B8 - C6(Mega)

6)...Q Kt Pawn...B2 - B4...............Bishop...C5 - B6(Jeevan)

7)...K Bishop...F1 - B5...............K Knight...G8 - F6(Mootie)

8)...Knight.....F3 X E5 (Lizamoa off).......Castles...King's side. (Mike/Shanti)

* * * * * * * * * *

The next person to get sent off was, yes you guessed it, Lizamoa. Again, since she was a Pawn in the centre of the board and we all knew that it was only a matter of time before she would be joining Sharon naked on the side line. She was wearing only her bikini and a cover-up so soon she had her cover-up off revealing a very tiny bikini. She was smiling as she unhooked her top, holding it against her chest, teasing all those watching. Then she dropped her top, revealing her beasts and dark nipples before her hands came back for a quick play as Sharon had done. Her bikini bottom came off next showing a nice black pussy between her thighs. I was surprised she was even bold enough to give herself a quick pussy rub, playing to the cheering audience. She was certainly enjoying revealing her naked body to all who cared to look. Being Indian I think was an attraction too.

Soon she was sitting beside Sharon, wearing only her hat. It was obvious she wasn't worried about being naked the way she was sitting there smiling and laughing with Sharon. In fact, I had the impression, Lizamoa was turned on by giving a show like that.

This was the beginning of a serious exchange in which I would loose my Knight (Mega) and my Bishop (Sarvesh) while 2 girls left the board on White's side as well being a Pawn and a Knight.

I know that by now it appeared that white was winning but it was at this point that I realised that as long as I didn't make any serious mistakes I could win this game. Although I had lost more pieces than he had, I had my King safely protected while his King was still openly exposed. All I needed to do was drive his King into a corner and trap him. Yes, I could beat him. I am not sure that many in my team could read it this way as some of them had worried looks.

* * * * * * * * * *

White / Black

9)...Knight...E5 X C6 (Mega off).........Q Kt Pawn...B7 X C6 (Sarvesh)

10)...Bishop...B5 X C6 (Sarvesh off).......Knight.....F6 X E4 (Mootie)

* * * * * * * * * *

I think it was a surprise to Mega when she got sent off. Most of those in my team knew that I usually use my Knights a lot, so Mega being a Knight probably thought she would be safe, but the way this game was turning out I could see that my strength lay in using my Queen early in the game. Mega found herself peeling off her clothes before joining the others on the bench. After taking a guy from the other team, my opponent's Knight, Sarvesh my Bishop quickly joined the girls on the side line.

Mega's show was not much more than a quick strip but for being more timid than the other two women, I think she did a pretty good job of it. Sarvesh did better by playing to all the ladies watching and had them calling for his cock before he finally revealed it. The two on the opposite team both got into the spirit of the game and did good shows as they stripped too.

It appeared at this point that while white had a strong position with a Bishop that could take either my Knight (Mootie) or my Rook (Mandara), he was prevented from taking either without leaving himself dangerously exposed to my attacking with my Queen. It was at this point I decided to bring my Queen (Katrina) into play.

When I did, I could hear some comments of surprise from both my team and my opponent's team. I also knew that this made Katrina a bit more nervous as well. With all these people watching I think she was the most concerned about losing her clothes, perhaps having second thoughts about playing, but of course since she was my Queen, it wasn't my intention that she would be stripping.

* * * * * * * * * *

White / Black

11)...Q Pawn...D2 - D4..............Queen...D8 - F6 (Katrina)

12)...Bishop...C6 X E4 (Mootie off)......Queen..F6 - H4 (Katrina)...Check!!

* * * * * * * * * *

In some ways, when I brought my Queen (Katrina) into play, it sentenced my second Knight (Mootie) to death. This was unavoidable because I could not afford to waste a move getting him out of danger. So to the surprise of those on my team who knew me, both my Knights were now gone. By taking my Knight, white moved his Bishop into a more useful position. Well, at least it wasn't all bad, we did get to see Mootie's lovely big cock revealed. Made to strip by his wife, I'll hear about that later too.

At this point, White lost interest in attacking, instead, he became defensive. His change in strategy was confirmed when I counted with my next move by Katrina which put him in check. His only answer was to move his King in front of his Queen, which restricted her movement. It also allowed me to take the offending Bishop and another of my opponent's girls headed to the side line for her strip.

* * * * * * * * * *

White / Black

13)...King....E1 - D2...........Queen...H4 X E4 (Katrina)

14)...Queen...D1 - F3............Queen...E4 - H4 (Katrina)

15)...Pawn...G2 - G3...........Queen...H4 - G5 (Katrina) Check!!

12