Katrina Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * *

For the next few moves, white was maneuvering to try to take my Queen. I think his motive was more than just winning the game because I heard him say to one of the men in his team, "I'd like to see that young Indian chick get her gear off."

Katrina heard him too and she had a worried look on her face, but as I said before, I had no intention for Katrina to 'get her gear off' because she was far more useful to me sitting out there in the middle of the board attacking white than sitting naked on the side line. Although it may have seemed to her that at any moment, she was going to get sent to the side line.

* * * * * * * * * *

White / Black

16)...Queen...F3 - E3............Queen....G5 - D5 (Katrina)

17)...Rook...H1 - E1............Q Bishop...C8 - G4 (Joseph)

18)...King....D2 - C2...........QR Pawn...A7 - A5 (Amita)

* * * * * * * * * *

For a few more moves, it looked like white was considered going on the offensive again when he moved his Rook to support his Queen but by my next move he had reconsidered and was moving his King out of harms way instead. My next move brought Amita face to face with a guy from the other team, also a Pawn.

I heard him say to her, "Well this is going to be interesting. Are you or I going to get our gear off first?"

She replied, "The way things are, whoever goes first will be followed by the other."

He nodded in agreement, "Looks that way."

Then to our surprise, he introduced himself. "I'm Jeremy," he said holding out his hand to her.

"Hi Jeremy, I'm Amita," she replied, taking his hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Amita," Jeremy said.

Then Peter called out, "Amita, when you finish fraternizing with the enemy can we get on with the game, please?"

This brought a laugh from everyone on both sides but it didn't faze Amita.

"Certainly Peter," she replied. Then she looked up at my opponent and said," Donald please feel free to continue when you are ready."

"Thank you, Amita," Donald replied. "Perhaps you would be kind enough to move over to the side line and take your clothes off for me please."

"Certainly Donald," Amita replied. "I'll be happy too."

Donald then called, "Jeremy you can capture Amita and send her off."

So in the event, it turned out to be Amita when white opened what would turn out to be the last major exchange of the game. She was soon peeling off her bikini to bare her breasts and pussy to everybody before she sat down on the bench joking with Lizamoa. I noticed that Donald was also checking out Amita too. I'm sure she realised this but she didn't seem to mind. In the next move, I sent Jeremy to the side of the board for his strip as well.

* * * * * * * * * *

White / Black

19)...Pawn...B4 X A5 (Amita off).........Rook....A8 X A5 (Mandara)

20)...Bishop...C1 - A3................QB Pawn...C7 - C5 (Brian)

21)...Pawn...D4 X C5 (Brian off).........Rook.....A5 X A3 (Mandara)

22)...Knight...B1 X A3 (Mandara off)........Bishop...B6 X C5 (Jeevan)

* * * * * * * * * *

Wow, did that clean up the board. If I had any doubts about winning this game, they were gone by now. It was just a matter of time until he was in Check Mate. As for my team, I think many of them were still unsure as to how the game was going but once we got into the next few moves I believe it became obvious to all on both sides what was happening.

Of course, there was the danger here that he would get himself out of check by taking my Bishop and sending Joseph off the board but then I had Katrina to take his Queen so I was fairly certain he wouldn't go for that.

* * * * * * * * * *

White / Black

23)...King...C2 - B2...........Queen...D5 - B7 (Katrina) Check!!

24)...King...B2 - C1............Bishop...C5 X A3 (Jeevan) Check!!

25)...King...C1 - D2............KR Pawn...H7 - H5 (Shanti) Check!!

26)...Rook...E1 - E2............Rook....F8 - D8 (Shanti) Check!!

27)...King...D2 - E1............Rook....D8 - D3 (Shanti) Check!!

28)...King...D2 - E1............Queen...B7 - H1 (Katrina) Check!!

29)...King...E1 - F2............Rook....D8 - D1 (Shanti)

30)...Rook...A1 - B1............Queen...H1 - G1 (Katrina) Check Mate!!

* * * * * * * * * *

Now, white had the chance to stop us here in what I considered to be the most dangerous parts of this game, but to my surprise, he moved his rook without taking our rook which opened the way for me to move Katrina into a Check-mate position.

So the game was over and White had been Check Mated. We now watched with amusement as they all now had to get their gear off, including Donald who had been my opponent. Quickly shedding his gear, he came over to shake my hand.

" Congratulations, you played a strong game."

"Thank you," I replied. ""You did well too."

"That was a fun way to play chess," he said.

"Yes," I replied. "It's different when the chess pieces are all your friends too."

"Yes isn't it?" he agreed.

* * * * * * * * * *

Suddenly Shanti called out, "Let's all go swimming? Let's all go skinny dipping?" With that, she pulled her bikini top off and then stepping out of her bikini bottom, headed for the pool nearby.

Soon players from both side and many of the spectators too were following her. Those of us who still wore clothes were throwing them off until we were all in the water, totally naked. Even Katrina quickly joined in.

She told me later, she didn't stop to think, just following me as I stripped and jumping into the water straight behind me. It would be a bit more later when she got out to find her clothes again but by then she said she was more comfortable being nude since almost everyone else was nude too.

* * * * * * * * * *

While we were swimming I over heard Donald and another younger man of his group, David, talking about us.

"I think that younger girl, Katrina is so hot," David whispered to Donald.

"Yes she is, " Donald replied. "I like her mother, Amita too."

"I think Katrina looks great naked."

"Yes she does and so does, Amita," Donald said with a smile, still more interested in Amita than Katrina who David was watching.

I was rather amused at that little conversation and told Amita later when I had the chance. I wondered if Katrina knew she was being checked out by that young guy. And I also wondered if Amita already knew she was being checked out by that older guy too. Ha! Ha!

Later, Lizamoa challenged me to one more game. I had heard she was good at chess but I had never had the chance to play her. Donald was nearby and so I asked if his team would be interested in another game. They agreed and so we arranged to meet at the chessboard the following morning. We decided not to bother with the umpire this time, there was just one staff member to look after the equipment.

* * * * * * * * * *

This was the morning after the final of the Beach Girl Contest. There were even more people watching this time as word must have got around about the game. Since some of us had got completely naked in the finials of the contest that evening, we got some more free advertising too.

We divided our teams up so both teams were mixed up. Donald was happy to hand over to Lizamoa and he became her King. He quickly suggested that Amita could be his Queen. I wonder why. Ha! Ha! I took Sarvesh as my King and of course, Katrina remained as my Queen.

I won't go into too much detail about this game because we didn't keep a record of the moves. But, it was a closely fought game and Lizamoa gave me a tough struggle before finally, I managed to Check-Mate her. By then, most of our 'chess-men' were sitting naked on the side of the board.

Of course once Lizamoa and her remaining three chess pieces had done their strip we all joined them skinny-dipping in the pool. We even invited the spectators to join us and many of them did again too.

* * * * * * * * * *

So that was how we came to play another version of strip chess. I think I like this version much better than how we had played it before.

Well that must be all for this letter.

Mootie and I and all the India Team say good bye until the next time.

Love from Hansini.

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

The real story behind this game.

Hello everyone - my name is Allan, the real Allan. I live with Anne & Susan.

Since I was involved in the creating of this story, the girls have asked me to tell the background behind about how we did it. Susan (sexysue12); Anne (kiwianne12); Kimberley (kiakim12) were all present when this real chess game took place.

It was late 2013, according to Anne's diary. We were in Whangarei, a smaller city a couple of hours north of Auckland. We had been in the Bay of Islands for a few days holiday and were returning home to our farm near Wellsford. It was decided we should stop for lunch. Outside a café down near the waterfront, there was a large outdoor chess set. Brian, Susan's boyfriend and I decided to have a game while the girls watched.

We set up the pieces and got ready to play. Almost straight away some other people gathered to watch. As the game continued, more people arrived until there was a small crowd gathered to watch. I must admit that this was a bit off putting, especially for Brian. It was a good game and as I remember, quite close in the end.

* * * * * * * * * *

Over lunch, Anne said that an outdoor chess game might make a good story. When I told we had already done that with the Hansini and Katrina stories she said this would be different. (You will remember it was during a chess game that Katrina first got naked in front of everyone.) But Anne wasn't ready to drop the idea, yet.

"How many pieces are there on each side?" she asked.

"Sixteen," I replied.

"And one person to direct the game makes seventeen, right?"

I began to see where she was going with this.

"How many people are going to the resort in our stories?" Anne asked.

"Seventeen," Shandra replied.

"You mean all the players are people?" asked Susan.

"Exactly," Anne said.

So the idea was bounced around a bit as we often do with a new idea and it was decided that we should use a real game then give character names to each of the pieces. This developed to where we decided to play a second game on the chess set outside while the girls recorded the moves. The idea was to develop a story where the readers could follow how each player ended up naked.

* * * * * * * * * *

Well, the game didn't start good for Brian and he was on the back foot most of the way until finally, I pinned his King in checkmate. As this game wasn't so successful for white, there was a plan to try doing another one but that never happened and so eventually we decided this one was good enough. It had everything we needed. one team winning, that became Hansini's team, and one team losing, that became Donald's team.

At home, we replayed the game again using the girl's notes and it seemed to work out OK. Then we got stickers, wrote character's names on them and stuck them to the chess pieces. This took a bit of adjusting until we had people placed where we wanted them with women like Sharon and Lizamoa in the thick of the action. This time as we re-played the game with the character names being recorded beside each move. In this way, the bulk of the story was written. All I had to do was fill in the details and add a beginning and an ending.

Later, as Susan got ready to republish this on the Literotica website, this story got another full make-over with more details of the stripping etc. -Allan-

* * * * * * * * * *

To be continued.

12