Katrina Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed none of the men complained at that either.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Strip XX Part Begins.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sharon/Steve made a demand for Katrina/Peter. We all waited to see what would happen next. They now had to make a demand request and I wondered what it would be.

They talked quietly together, then Sharon said, "Peter we want you to do anything you like to Katrina's breasts. But remember you can only touch her breasts, nothing else. You can touch her any way you like with any part of your own body, but remember, only her breasts."

I saw a bit of a surprised look on Katrina's face and then she began to smile as she realised what was being asked. She was laughing as she turned to face Peter presenting her naked breasts to him for another play.

"Ok, Peter. Your time starts now," Mike said.

"Come on, Peter," she laughed. "Play with me!"

Peter reached straight for Katrina's breasts. Taking them with his hands and feeling her nipples. After a few moments of this and I noticed her eyes closed. Under his fingers soon her nipples had notably hardened, become as hard as little bullets. His fingers close over them, gently pulling on them as she gave a soft moan.

Then we saw him lean towards her bringing his mouth to one of her nipples. She gave another moan as she grasped the back of his head, holding him against her chest.

We were all watching as this continued, he took turns sucking and licking at each nipple. It was so hot to watch. It must have been hot for her too as she was giving little gasps and moans from time to time. I began to wonder if at any moment the game would be over for those two and they would be off to find a tent somewhere, but no, they made the 3 minutes and Mike called time up. They broke apart and she was smiling. I could see how her wet breasts and erect nipples were glistening in the firelight.

"Did you enjoy that?" Steve asked her.

"That was a silly question," Lizamoa said. "We all know she did."

Katrina replied with a nod and smile as she was still recovering her breath. I also think she was slightly embarrassed by the attention. My breasts would have enjoyed that attention, that's for sure.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Other demands were made with most of us women having our turn to get out tits worked over. It was Mike who had to give me the treatment and as said above, I was ready to enjoy it. He did it similar to how Peter had done with Katrina. Lots of nipple playing, licking and sucking, who can say no to enjoying that.

My husband took it further with Sharon by giving her a hot tittie fuck. He likes doing that to her. Holding her two large breasts against his cock so he could fuck between them using his spit as a lubricant. Well, the rules did say do anything and touch with anything.

That looked sexy and they overran their time by quite a bit when Mike, being so engrossed in watching had forgotten to call stop, so they just continued. I could tell he was getting close and she looked fairly turned on too.

Some might say that a tittie fuck was going beyond the spirit of the task required but I don't think anyone noticed or cared. We were just enjoying a really good show. They were certainly enjoying it.

They got the prize for the first orgasm of the night too when Sarvesh lost it and cum all over her big tits. The way they were both rubbing his cum everywhere, they were loving that too. So much for saving the men for later. They went way over time too.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

This last demand had taken the game to a new level. Now people were thinking of doing other things, beyond playing with tits.

Shanti had a very different demand made on her. She was told by Joseph that she had to chose a man and she had to do anything he asked her to do to him but only above the waist. I thought that a bit interesting because on a man, most of the best action happens below the waist doesn't it?

"Ok Joseph," she laughed. "Since you dreamed up this crazy demand. What do you want me to do to you?"

I think Joseph was surprised at that, surprised Shanti had turned the joke back on him.

"Anything you want, Shanti," he said.

"That was a copout," she laughed. "I still don't know what to do to you."

"Whatever you want Shanti," he said again. "You choose."

"Ok then," she laughed, coming over to sit with him.

Her hands came up to rub over his chest, I notice feeling his man-nipples too. Meanwhile, her lips had come to his neck, giving him gentle nibbles there.

"No love bites, Shanti," Mike said which made everyone laugh.

She moved higher to his ear, nibbling and sucking on an ear lobe. That must have felt good as we all heard the moan he made.

Next, she brought her bare breasts into the action. She pushed him back into a laying position and then leaned over so her breasts were hanging over his chest. She lowered her body until just the tips of her nipples touched him. Slowly moving, she dragged then across his chest. That was good, must have felt great for both of them and ever had my nipples burning with passion.

Then she moved her face down to his chest, finding his little man-nipple. Licking it, sucking it, making it hard until she moved over to the other one. That was how she continued. Finally, Mike called that time was up.

Shanti reached for his cock. Gripping it with his hand, giving him a brisk wank.

"Hey!" Steve called. "That's cheating. It was above the waist."

"It's not cheating," Shanti replied. 'Its already been called times up."

Anyway, she stopped to allow the game to continue. I would have liked to have watched the rest and seen where it would have ended. I'm petty sure, if it had continued, there would have been that big cock in Shanti's pussy. She looked pretty turned-on.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Your Sexual Experience or Fantasy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Another demand that came out early in these games was people being asked to either share their first sexual experience or their favourite sexual fantasy.

Sharon told us about when she at school before she came to New Zealand. It was about a new swimsuit suit she wore at the school pool and how a guy viewing down between her young breasts let to a sexy showing each other down behind the school.

Mike also got asked to tell of a sexy experience and he started on a story his wife hated, about a dental nurse that took four boys down to a waterfall and fucked their brains out.

He was just getting to the best parts when Shanti, shut him down telling him he had said enough to meet the demand. I knew she hates that story and would love to see it deleted from the Books. I was kind of amused she would do that.

Peter told us about a fantasy game he would like to play where all the woman formed a line and the men had to go down the line, fucking them until he cum. The one who got the furthest would be the winner. That sounds so hot. Would be a lot of fun for everyone, particularly the part where the man had to pull out and cum over the arse of whichever girl he was fucking.

I have since heard that they are considering playing that game if they can work out the details. Count me in that Pussy Row!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Rubbing oil on Joseph.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Now, as the game of Strip XX continued and the demands were becoming sexier, the next demand was made on Joseph and Lizamoa. It was made by Mike and Shanti. They talked for a moment and then Shanti spoke.

"Liz and Joseph one of you must choose someone to rub oil over your body for three minutes. You can choose your partner or anyone else you like and they can place the oil where ever they like."

Joseph and Lizamoa talked quietly between them before she said, "We choose Katrina to rub oil on Joseph."

I looked at the surprised look on Katrina's face. Then suddenly she gave the cute shy smile she has. Standing up she moved over to sit beside Joseph while Lizamoa stood up to make room for her. Mike handed her a small bottle of massage oil as Joseph lay back ready for her. It was obvious he wanted her to do the front of his body and I must add she didn't seem to be objecting to that either.

Pouring some oil on to her hands she then began rubbing over his chest. Soon the muscles of his chest glistened in the firelight. Now she was moving down his front on to his stomach. Again she took great care to completely coat him with oil.

Then Jenny said, "Lower down. Don't forget to do him down there too, Katrina."

I heard Katrina giggle as she reached for some more oil. Then her handed went straight to his half-erect penis, and she began rubbing him from the head right down to his balls. We could see he was enjoying it too because soon he was lying back with his eyes closed while Katrina continued to work on his now full-blown erection. Yes, that lovely cock of his was full displayed for all of us.

"Nice and slowly, Katrina. Up and down with nice long strokes," we heard Lizamoa whisper as she kneeled just beside them.

Katrina followed her advice and we all sat watching her slowly working Joseph towards what was obviously going to be an orgasm. All eyes around the fire were watching her hands as she continued, following Lizamoa's instructions, working on his cock and balls, pumping up and down his shaft. Then he gave a little moan and as he began to jerk we heard Lizamoa encourage Katrina to go faster now.

"Am I going to make him...?" Katrina asked.

"You've got it, honey," Lizamoa said.

"This is going to be good," Hansini whispered to me.

"A waste of good cum," I replied. "It should be inside me."

"Calm down, Amita," my husband Sarvesh said. "You'll get your turn later."

"Can't wait," I laughed.

Meanwhile, Katrina continued work on Joseph's huge cock. With a few simple instructions from Joseph's wife Lizamoa, Katrina looked to be doing a good job.

Her hands looked small against the size of him. While one hand gripped him around his shaft to pump him, her other hand had moved to the cock head. She was rolling the sensitive flesh between her thumb and finger. That looked pretty good for him.

Joseph gave a deep moan which made Katrina giggle but by the look on his face, it looked like he was almost there.

I think Lizamoa saw it too as she warned Katrina, "Watch out honey. He is about to cum."

Katrina looked up at her.

"It will come out fast with a lot of force. You might want to cover him with your hand."

Suddenly it happened! He gave a loud moan and large globs of cum shoot up from the head of his penis, hitting Katrina on the chest. She didn't try and catch them, just letting them fly all over the place. Much to the delight of the rest of us.

Some landed on him and some hit her too, both on her thigh and on her breast. Lizamoa, beside her, got hit, and Shanti on the other side also got hit too. As he finished Katrina stopped what she was doing and then looked down at herself. Her finger went to a large blob of cum on her thigh, then wiping it up, brought it to her lips.

After licking her finger clean she turned to us. "Yes that is a good vintage," she laughed. That's an old joke but surprising coming from her. She's been reading our old stories again.

Shanti reached for some cum on herself, also taking it to her own lips. "Yes," she agreed with Katrina. "Very good vintage."

By now Katrina had wiped up another blob and brought her fingers to his mouth. We all watched while Joseph licked her fingers clean, licking up his own cum as he did.

"I know what would go well with that," he said.

Before she could stop him, his hand went for her wet pussy, getting his fingers wet and bringing it up to Katrina's mouth.

"Try that," he told her.

She did too, licking his fingers clean of her own cum juice.

"Do you want some too?"

Her fingers went down to her pussy, getting them wet and juicy from herself before she brought them to his mouth, allowing Joseph to lick her juice from her fingers. She repeated that a few more times as he eagerly lapped it up.

I was supposed to be the timekeeper but again I had completely forgotten and when I looked at the stopwatch I discovered we had overrun the time. So much for the three minutes time limit, it had nearly been 10 minutes. Never mind it was more fun to watch than stop her and keep to the time anyway.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

A few rounds later it was Joseph and Lizamoa who had a demand to make. Joseph looked around the room and then he talked quietly to Liz. She nodded and they both smiled.

"Steve we want you to ask a girl to give you a blow-job," Joseph said. "If she says no then you must choose another girl."

"Any girl?" Steve asked.

"Yes any girl including Liz," Joseph replied.

"OK then," Steve said with a grin.

He looked around the group before finally, his eyes rested on Katrina. She saw him looking and smiled back.

"Katrina," he asked. "Would you like to give me a blow-job?"

"Yes Steve," a grinning Katrina replied. "I am happy to do that but I am not very good."

"You will be very good for me," we heard Steve reply.

"Don't worry honey, I'll tell you what to do," Sharon added.

So Steve sat back while Sharon got up to make way for Katrina. She grasped Steve with her hand and after a few pumps she brought her head down to him. As we watched she licked around the head while continuing to pump him. Then she lowered her head further taking him into her mouth.

By now Steve was lying back with his eyes closed. With a bit of instruction from Sharon behind her, Katrina was soon doing a great job and a number of us were amazed at how much she had learnt in only a week or so since she had been a virgin. By sucking him and gently pumping with her hand she was steadily building him towards his climax. We knew it was not going to take too much longer but then something interesting happened.

Then Sharon came up beside Katrina and touched her with her hand. She reached out and took Steve's cock as Katrina let go. Moments later they also swapped so now Sharon was sucking Steve, not Katrina. It had happened so smoothly and so fast that Steve didn't even notice what was going on. I think by then he had only one thing on his mind, his approaching cum.

A short time later Steve had his orgasm. We could see he was pumping his sperm into Sharon's mouth as she continued to wank and suck him.

As he subsided he said, "That was so good Katrina."

Then he opened his eyes and discovered it was his wife, not Katrina.

"Sharon!" he gasped.

"Yes, honey. It's me, not Katrina."

I could hear Katrina who was now sitting back beside Peter again. She was giggling which started some of us off too.

"Next time you decide to ask a girl for a blow-job, ask me first."

"But the game..."

"Sure honey."

Then Sharon leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth smearing his cum over half his face.

By now most of us were laughing. Steve was too. He took it well. But I am surprised that they were able to change without him noticing. It just goes to show that you can get away with almost anything when a guy is just about to cum. Ha! Ha!

"Hey!" he protested to Mike. "That's not fair! Isn't it against the rules?"

"You should have been watching mate, "Mike said. "You know what these women are like."

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

During the game, Hansini also got involved in a few interesting demands. First Peter and Katrina asked her what her best fantasy was. Then she and Mootie had to put honey or jam onto someone and lick it off.

First the fantasy.

When Peter asked her she had to think for a few moments before she answered, "My fantasy is to have hot sex on a stage in front of a lot of people."

"Well tells us about it, Hansini," Mike said.

Again there was a short pause while she gathered her thoughts and then she began. "My fantasy is to go to a club where I can enter a contest like at the resort. But a lot more daring than that. Maybe like those parties you have in New Zealand. The Stripping Ripping Contest."

"You mean a Ripper Stripper Party?" Steve corrected her.

"Yes, Steve, the Ripper Stripper Party."

"Well, what would you do there?" Peter asked.

"We would have the love-games on the stage while all the people were watching."

"Well come on. Tell us what happens," Steve asked her.

It was taking a bit of prompting from the boys to get it out of her. She was a bit shy to tell such details but they were pushing her. She felt like she had to say more.

"OK. Mootie and I would go onto the stage and we would begin the undressing. First with him taking from me and then me taking..."

"Does it have to be Mootie?" Steve asked.

She looked at him for a moment and then smiled at her husband. "Sorry honey," she laughed, "You've just been replaced."

We all laughed at that.

"That's OK," he replied. "I'm sure Sharon will find something for me to do."

"Anytime," Sharon laughed. "Come over here and we can get something going now if you want."

"Come on you guys," Shanti said. "Let Hansini finish her story."

Then Hansini tried to continue. "Steve and I are on the..."

"What about me Hansini," I asked. "Can I join you too?"

Again Hansini stopped with surprise. Then she smiled. "Steve, Amita and I are on the stage doing a stripping act where we are taking off the clothing of each other. It is very sexy to be doing because with each clothing coming off we are getting more and more to the naked."

"When we are with everything off we are doing the sex act onto the stage. It is very sexy with all the peoples watching us. I am very willing to be doing and very excited to be doing too. When we are finished all the audience are clapping for us."

"Hey! Hang on a minute, Hansini. What do you two girls do to me?" Steve asked.

She wasn't sure what to say for a moment. "I think you will eat the pussy of each of us and then you can have the sex to make us cum and you cum also."

"What if I lay on my back and one of you can sit on my cock so I can enter her and the other so I can lick her pussy?"

"Yes, Steve. That one is better."

"It is a pity we do not get to go to one of those parties while we are here in New Zealand," I said. "Then maybe Hansini could get to act her fantasy."

I think Hansini was a bit surprised at that. I am not sure she had any intention of acting her fantasy out.

"They usually only have those parties at special times like New Year," Mike said.

I didn't realise it at that time but Mike didn't actually say yes or no. He just said they 'usually.' By that I understood him to be saying there would be no party. I think the others from India were thinking the same too.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Now the honey and jam dare.

Mike and Shanti made a demand off Mootie and Hansini.

"You must pick someone to lay down while you pour some honey or jam on them," Shanti said. "Then you both have to lick it off."

Shanti passed them two containers, one of honey and one of jam. They quickly decided on Katrina. She was smiling as she lay back on a mat then both of them took a container each so Katrina ended up with both honey and jam being put on her. They did say 'or' guys, not 'both.'

Then Mootie and Hansini began to lick it off. But the problem was they had put so much on her that it took some of the rest of us to help lick it all off until we got her clean again. It was a fun activity but certainly not a weight-loss activity. In the end, most of the guys got involved and some of us girls too. At one point, Katrina was lying on her back while four guys and two girls were licking various parts of her body, all at the same time. It was very obvious she was enjoying that too. Bad girl, Katrina!

She had Shanti and Lizamoa sucking and licking her breasts and Steve and Sarvesh were licking over her body. Joseph was up by her head kissing her. I don't know why, she got no jam and honey there.