Katrina Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Peter got between her legs, pulling her open until her pussy was exposed. She must have known it but she didn't seem to worry. Perhaps too busy kissing Joseph to worry or protest. Peter, she didn't get any honey inside there either, didn't you know?

That became a hot show as he gave her such a good pussy licking, really eating her out until she was bucking back at him, moaning as she cum at least a couple of times.

First, he began with gentle licks up and down her pussy. That soon got her attention as she broke away from kissing Joseph to focus on what was happening between her legs. I loved those long licks he was making right up the full length of her pussy. I also noticed the shudder she gave each time Peter's tongue pasted over her clitty.

She was moaning now and humping at his face. Peter brought up his hand and pulled open her lips exposing her hard little clitty. His tongue went in a licked over it as she moaned loudly. His lips followed, opening and sucking at the hard little knob. Her back arched, her pussy humped against Peter's face and she cum. It was huge and exciting to watch her. I almost cum myself with the excitement of seeing her. I think I might not have been the only woman either.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

There were other calls made on many of us and I notice that Katrina was involved in more than her share too. I think some of the guys were targeting her a bit too since she was the new girl. But she sure was enjoying all the attention.

Naughty girl Katrina. Didn't anyone tell you, you're supposed to appear as suffering to the man, not let them know you enjoy it. It only encourages them even more.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Things were getting sexier and sexier. A lot of wine was being consumed too. Many of us women were getting a bit drunk and more horny. This caused the men to get more excited too. The dares were getting naughty and sexier.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Full-on Orgy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sharon got to enjoy Joseph and Mootie at the same time. Anything they wanted, the demand by Sarvesh and I said. No time limit. Well, why bother? No one has any intention of keeping to 3 minutes.

Sharon sat watching as the two big men came over towards her. I saw the shudder her body gave and saw the smile on her face. She knew with these two guys, it just had to be good.

She was kneeling as they approached her, bringing their cocks to her mouth. At first, she tried sucking and licking them, moving backwards and forward between them. It soon became very clear that this wasn't working.

Next, Sharon tried taking them both into her mouth at the same time. Well, we all could have told her that wasn't going to work, as they were much too big.

"Give Mootie a tittie fuck," called my husband.

I saw Sharon smile at that.

While Joseph got behind Sharon and held her, Mootie came in from the front, presenting his cock to her tits. Sharon grasped her tit, squeezing them together so they gripped his cock. It looked a bit dry but Lizamoa was ready with her oil bottle again, giving Sharon and few squirts to help things along. The only problem was Liz, have drunk more than her fair share that night, was off with her aim. Out of the four or five shots she gave Sharon, only one went down between Sharon's tits. The rest went all over Sharon's front. Not that she cared. She was way past caring by that stage.

Now as Sharon gripped his cock, Mootie began sliding up and down between her tits. Meanwhile, Joseph was reaching around for Sharon's nipples, pulling on them, rubbing over them, which she seemed to love. Soon one of Mootie's hands disappeared and by the way, his arm was moving, it looked like he was going for her pussy. Moments later, the look on Sharon's face confirmed that.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

This was starting to get sexy and I couldn't help giving my pussy a little rub too. Steve who was sitting next to me saw it and leaned over to whisper, "Let me help you with that, Amita."

Well, Steve's help turned out to be me lying flat on my back with my legs pulled open. He was in between them working at my pussy with his fingers. Soon that had become finger fucking me, then he was down there eating me.

Oh! Fuck! That was good!

I sort of lost it for a while until after he had managed to get me off. Me under orgasm must have looked good to him because soon he was on top of me, his cock finding me and thrusting in. From the moment of entry he was really giving it to me. His cock thrusting in deep as he fucked me. Oh, that was so good.

I couldn't help it. Quickly, my body had built to another cum. I was humping and wiggling around beneath him as he cum too.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

When I looked around again, my husband, who had been sitting beside me was now over with Jenny. She was laying on her back sucking him off while Hansini was eating her pussy.

In the centre with Sharon, things had changed. She was doggy style now, getting it from behind by Joseph while she was giving Mootie a great blow-job. Shanti was helping them by getting behind Mootie, rubbing her tits over his back, reaching under him to tickle his balls while Sharon continued sucking him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Suddenly Peter was pulling me forward on to the pads. I pushed him back into a sitting position as his hands came up for my tits. Oh, that felt good, a hand to each of my breast, rolling my nipples between finger and thumb, then pulling on them before going back to the rolling motion again. It hurt how rough he was but felt great too. I tried to push his back flat against the pad, my intention being to ride him cowgirl style but he resisted me. We struggled but I soon found myself on my back with him coming down on top of me to give me a real pounding. It was great! I loved how strong a man becomes when he is aroused. Love how much energy they put into their fucking too.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Soon I noticed Lizamoa and Shanti were beside us, taking turns sucking each other's tits. That looked sexy too. When I looked back again, they had moved, changing to a full 69 position so they could eat each other's pussy. Now that was really hot!

Suddenly, the man on top of me stopped, he pulled out leaving me wondering what was going on. As Peter moved to the side, Mike was directly behind him. He came straight down on top of me and straight in where Peter had been.

Soon he was slamming his cock into me and we were really going for it again.

I noticed Peter had linked up with his friend Steve and they joined in with Lizamoa and Shanti. They were fucking each other and then oral, then swapping and fucking again. It was so mixed up until I'm not really sure they knew what was going on.

Meanwhile, it was looking like the man on top of me was getting there. I gave a few big humps at him, partly to help me and partly to help myself off.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

My next adventure was a group session where Jenny, Hansini and I, got together with Joseph, Jeevan and Steve. That was really full-on. I'm now not really sure who was doing what to whom any more. It was very confusing and mixed-up and the wine was having an effect too. Suddenly, I looked up to see my husband Sarvesh, coming down on me. I looked around and found Joseph was missing.

"Hey! Sarvesh, it's me, Amita!" I told him.

"Yeah," he replied. "I know that."

"What about the other..."

"I've had enough. I just want you, honey."

"Ok," I said. A bit confused at the sudden change in him.

"Let's find somewhere ourselves for some nice gentle love-making."

I noticed that. He didn't say 'sex' or 'fucking,' he said 'love-making. There is a difference. I felt I had to respond to his request. I got up and we went over to a spare foam pad. I got him to lay down while I got on top of him. While he gently played with my tits, it had to be gentle, they were sore now. While he played with me, I gently make-love to him, cowgirl style.

That is how we still were when others began to slow down and the orgy broke up. I got up off him and we moved back to our places in the games ring. I noticed Joseph and Katrina came in out of the dark from somewhere. He had his arm around her and she sat down beside him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Joseph and Katrina.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

It wasn't expected to turn into a full-on orgy but it did. Everyone had quickly became involved including Jenny. But Katina was shocked. She sat there watching these people, not believing what she was seeing. I didn't actually notice her, which was very bad of me. i should have been there for her but those men with me, had me a little bit distracted, I think.

Someone else was watching out for her, I asked them the following day, to tell me what happened.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Joseph broke from a group including Steve, Jenny, Hansini and me (Amita.) He noticed Katrina sitting there alone. She looked upset, almost like she was about to burst into tears.

"Are you ok honey?" he asked.

"No not really," she replied. "I didn't expect them to do all this."

"Amita and my wife came here to party. The men get excited and want to play hard with these sexy women."

"I know that. Sarvesh told me at the resort."

"Well, we didn't intend the game to end like this but everyone is having fun."

"Am I supposed to be doing it too?" Katina asked him.

"No, of course not," Joseph replied. "You just set your own levels of what you want to do. You're new at this sexual stuff. Take your time."

"Ok," she tried to smile thanks to him.

"Let's get away from the orgy," he said standing up and pulling at her hand.

She got up and walked away with him. I don't think any of us noticed them leave.

As they left the camp he gently put his arm around her. They climbed a short rise and sat on the grass, looking down over the camp. Down below they could still see the fun going on.

"They'll be going for a while I guess," Joseph told her.

"What about you? You are missing the fun."

"It's ok honey. I just want to be sure you are ok. Down there you looked like you were about to cry."

"I was," Katrina replied. "But I am better now."

"That's good," he replied.

"Do you want some fun, Joseph?" Katrina asked him. "We can do it if you want."

"Sure," Joseph replied. "As long as it not just doing it for me. You've got to want it too."

"Yes, Joseph," Katrina said. "I want it too."

Joseph gently pushed her back against the grass and rolled over towards her. First, he nibbled on her ear and then he kissed her on the lips. He reached down and discovered her pussy was soaking. Since he was hard too, he decided not much more foreplay was needed.

She reached for him, pulling him towards her but he held back.

"Why?" she asked.

"I think you should be on top. I am a big man. My cock is bigger than you've had before. Being on top you can control how deep I go."

"Oh," she said. "I have not done it that way yet."

"That's fine, honey. It's fairly easy."

So as Joseph lay back, Katrina got over him with a leg on each side of him. He told her to take his cock and guided him to her pussy. She pressed down against him, pressing him into herself. She gasped at the size of him.

"I told you I was big. Allow your pussy time to open for me. You can take me if you take it slowly."

She tried again, this time getting his head inside herself.

"Stay still, honey," he told her, putting his hand on her thigh. "Just relax. Let your pussy relax."

To took her a few more times but to her surprise she eventually took him. And while it felt full, it didn't hurt her either.

"Now, use the muscles of your thighs to lift off me and lower back on to me."

Katrina tried like Joseph was telling her.

"That's it. Slowly now."

This was a new way of sex for her and she was excited to try it. She also wanted to please him too. Make it good for him.

"Yes, like that," Joseph encouraged her.

She was surprising herself at taking a man so big and actually enjoying it too. Joseph showed her how to lean forwards or back to increase the feeling for both of them. Joseph was impressed at how quickly this young woman was catching on to what he was telling her.

"Nice and easy now. There is no race. Take your time."

"You mean, sex is a process," Katrina replied. "Enjoy the journey."

"Exactly! Who told you that?"

"Mike did."

"That sounds like something he would say."

Finally, Katrina had taken most of him. He felt so big inside her. She didn't realise her pussy could take so much.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"When you are ready, just slowly begin to move," Joseph told her. "Begin to fuck me."

She did as he asked, slowly lifting her body so she pulled from him before lowering her body to take him back in again. She could feel how his huge cock slipped smoothly between her wet lips as he moved in and out.

So her pussy was more relaxed and she began to realise how good taking a big man could be. She realised how well this position worked for her too. Joseph showed her how she could vary the intensity by changing her body position slightly.

After getting over the surprise of being able to take a man that big, Katrina began to enjoy herself. Being on top of him like that, she could control how much of him she took. She could get things just the way she liked them. The way he filled her was beginning to feel amazing. Even better as he slid in and out of her. For a brief moment, she did wonder about the man below her. He seemed to be a bit passive but then maybe he was fine. He reached up and gave both her nipples a pull again which sort of took over her thoughts again.

Joseph was content to just allow her to continue. She was doing well and It was looking like she would soon be getting herself off. He considered that after all of the action he had been in that evening, it was likely he might not make it. If so, it probably wouldn't matter. The main thing was for this sexy young woman to get another orgasm from another cock. .

This was it now. Katrina knew she was getting close. She followed what he had told her and moved forward, bringing her clitty closer in against him. That was it for her. An orgasm started deep inside her and swept through her body. It was a big one, huge. The biggest she had that night by far. For a moment she felt she was going to black-out. Joseph must have thought so too because his hands and come up to hold her.

When she recovered she found he was thrusting up at her. She took over, using her hips again to fuck him. He was breathing hard, jerking around out of control and then lay still. She stopped too. She could feel his cock was deep inside her, pulsing as he pumped his man juice inside her. To feel that, to feel the man she was with cum like that was great. She knew he had enjoyed it too which was important for her too. She was happy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

They sat together, watching all of us down below at the camp. It was becoming clear that things were slowing down and Katrina knew Joseph would want to go back soon.

"I want to talk to you about tonight, Katrina," Joseph began. "There was no need for you to be upset tonight. You know we like to play sexually, we like to play hard when we all get together. Sometime things get a bit out of hand like it did tonight."

"I know that Joseph," Katrina said.

"There is no expectation that you need to join in with anything you are not comfortable with. You know the safe word. You know about sitting where you were in the safe zone, don't you?"

"Yes, I know that."

"Now look what they are doing down there. There is nothing you couldn't handle. You did a lot tonight and you did well too. You are learning fast. So let's have no more of this silliness."

She just nodded yes and so he continued.

"You have choices, Katrina. You can join in, sit and watch or even go off to bed. If you join in, you set the limits. Use the safe word if you want to stop. Just be careful not to lead someone... a man on too far and then stop when they get too aroused."

Again, she nodded.

"We are all here for you, Katrina. We want you to enjoy yourself, explore your new sexuality, and see where it takes you."

Katrina listened to what Joseph told her and agreed with him. She told him it was just a shock how things suddenly took off. She'll know about it next time. Finally, she thanked him for his caring.

They got up and he put his arm around her as they walked back down to the party. Things had quietened down a bit by then and people were reforming the game circle again.

It was noticed by many of us that Katrina sat down beside Joseph when they returned.

Lizamoa noticed that too so she just moved over and sat beside Peter.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Final Demand

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

By now it was the early hours of the morning. One final demand was made on Jenny to act out her most erotic fantasy. Joseph came up with that one I must add. I now wonder if he knew more than he has admitted. Well her fantasy was a total surprise for all of us. It was to have three men take her in all three holes at the same time. So what she wanted was one guy to take her in her pussy while the second was in her arse while she took the third guy in her mouth.

How she came to get a demand made on her I do not know since she wasn't even playing in the game, but soon three men, Peter, Mike and Steve volunteered to help her.

First I watched Mike take some of the oil and begin rubbing it over his hard cock, then her pussy and between her legs taking care do give her arsehole a good coating of oil too.

He lay on his back and she lay on top of him with her back against him. She spread her legs wide so everyone could see her pussy.

I could see his fingers touch her little-puckered arse hole and then one of his fingers even entered her there. She had her eyes closed and it was hard to tell if she was enjoying it. Then she gave a little moan as his fingers entered her with two fingers rubbing the oil into her little hole.

Now he was lining up his cock to the entrance of her tight little arsehole. We watched in amazement as he pressed the head of his cock against her and she opened to let him in. Now his head was inside her. She cried out and he stopped. She rested for a moment and then said, "Ok go on."

Mike gave another push and we could see her gasp as he pressed deeper. Soon the cockhead had disappeared along with some of his shaft. Another push and more of his cock had gone in. From the position, they were in it didn't look like they'd get much more in than that.

Meanwhile, Steve was now lining himself up to her pussy. As Mike began gently thrusting into her from behind, we could see Steve entering her from the front, filling her cunt with his big cock.

As Steve's cock pressed at her pussy lips and I noticed she was soaking. Her cum juice was leaking from her pussy and running down over Mike's cock below.

From where Mike was underneath, he couldn't do too much to help other than hold his cock deep inside Jenny's arse hole. Steve, being on top could do much more and it was mainly his fucking that was working for all three of them.

It was only moments after that when Jenny made her first cum. She gasped, cried out and her whole body shuddered. That must have been a good one.

But Jenny wasn't finished yet. She was looking for the third cock in her. She reached up for him as Peter brought his hard erection to her face. Here hands taking him and guiding him into her mouth.

So there was Jenny with three guys, three hard cocks and one in each hole. It was sexy to see and to hear her too. Again they overdid their time but I have never seen a woman cum so many times all at once. It was very erotic to watch too and a number of us had our own orgasms as we played with ourselves while we watched them too.