Katrina Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve came first, and we watched him pull out to shoot his load over her pussy. This was quickly followed by Peter shooting his load over her face.

With both men gone now, Mike and Jenny changed positions so she was in the doggy style and he was entering her arse hole again from behind. This time he did actually fuck her. It was obvious she was enjoying it but it surprised me that she was too.

It was at that time that my husband got involved too. He was kneeling beside Jenny reaching underneath her for her pussy. Really giving her a workover by the looks.

As Sarvesh rubbed her pussy and clitty, Jenny was getting more and more worked up. It was soon clear she was almost ready to cum again. Mike gave a few big thrusts, deep into her arsehole, pulled right out of her and cum, all over her arse.

Sarvesh gave a couple of sharp pinches of her clitty and Jenny cum too. Her deep moan built into a scream as her final orgasm overtook her. She fell forward and collapsed on the foam pad. The poor girl was completely exhausted.

That had been some show. something I had never seen before. Sexy to watch, so intense but I'm not sure I'd ever want to do sex like that. Too much for me, I think.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Conclusion.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

By then it was getting very late or was that early? Finally, we decided to go to bed. After all that fun, the men were willing to follow their wives to their own tents. It is sure that in many tents there was some more fun as they came down from the sexual highs of the evening.

I know many of us were intending to find our way to bed but also I know many of the men were as worked up as Sarvesh was when we got there too. He was so turned on that he was into me before I had hardly hit the air bed. And then we did it so many times that when I tried to get up in the morning I was hurting down there. There was going to be no fucking for me that day, I knew.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

THE END.