All Comments on 'Katrina's Addiction: Passion Palace'

by Hamlin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
RonhaldRonhaldover 1 year ago

loved the story would like to see more chapters, thereapist will, katrina and others

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if only it was a true story..

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Excellent!! Blowjob addiction is a wonderful thing, and you've expressed it well with Katrina!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is a true love if I ever saw one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don't go down this path again. One of the reasons I follow you, besides you being a talented author, is that you don't usually mess about in the LW cesspool. I'd like to keep following you for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're a Non-con/Incest guy masquerading as a LW author with this story. Stick to what you know. This story was probably better suited for non-con. Not good.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 1 year ago

Being happy to be married to that would be like being happy to kiss the bottoms of all the garbage cans on your block. Buy stocks in a good mouthwash and toothpaste company and get bi-monthly STI tests, hopefully you can divorce it before it gives you something incurable.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I normally like your stories, but this one is just sooo stupid.

Ends up being a cuck tale, untagged as well.

I really don’t want to comment any more, suffice to say you are better than this

Scores 1/5, hope for a better story next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi,

Did you abandon the Second Place Sister ?

I don't even remember when you updated the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love cum shut stories and fantasize about having one as a horny hot wife. But u have to tell the true story of my first masturebation experience. I had shared a room with my mother until nearly a teenager and was a late bloomer even in masturebation. My first experience masturbating was so pleasurable I lost consciousness and came too while my head and heart were still pounding while breathing heavily. You want to know about me and my feeling and reactions to blowjobs and blowjob stories

AND how they came about !!!!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Bitch addicted to strange dick.

CharlieXMXCharlieXMXover 1 year ago

This story seems to have a lot of negative reviews but I'm not entirely sure why. It may have felt just a little bit rushed but the concept was interestingly fleshed out and your writing is always there. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It seems to me that some people are simply casting about for excuses to disapprove. I see nothing at all incestuous or non-consensual about this story. It is a story about a loving, if unconventional, relationship between a compassionate and understanding husband and his wife, who happens to have an unusual and difficult addiction. Definitely appropriate for the Loving Wives category.

VallesMarinerisVallesMarineris5 months ago

LW is a weird category. The readers of LW seem to get off on the wife cheating but feeling guilty about it. Your characters are just the opposite. In your other stories that I've read, your characters, even when forced into sex, come around to enjoying it. As an experiment, you might try withdrawing this story and resubmitting in another category where the readers are more supportive of your character's kinks. I think you'll get a much higher rating than here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHamlin@Hamlin
1633 Followers
My website is now up at erotikinks.com! If you enjoy my silly stories, please drop by and say hello. On my site, you'll be able to find more in-depth information about my crazy characters, as well as things like: -character photos -unedited too-hot-for-literotica versions of ...