Katrin's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Katrin makes the correct decision.
9.6k words
4
4.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cold and wet, the surviving members of the East German group were driven on by shoves from soldiers and barking of the dogs. In places the snow was deep and they sunk into drifts, barely able to lift their legs. It began to snow again and it was falling heavily by the time Katrin saw a wired compound. She was mentally and physically exhausted by the night's events, which had seen three of their party shot dead and left lying in the snow. Not caring where they'd arrived at, Katrin merely wished to sit down and get warm.

The males and females were separated and the three remaining males, including her brother, Thomas, marched away. The five women were led to what appeared to be the camps storeroom. Their hands remained tied and their clothes wet, as they were pushed inside. There they sat on the cold wooden floor, shivering and sobbing.

The recently widowed Frau Lehmann wept softly, still coming to terms with the loss of Herr Lehmann. Her daughter Monika's eyes were red, but she was able to carry on a conversation.

"What do you think will happen to us now?" Monika asked.

"A prison cell perhaps," Katrin offered, not wanting to alarm the bereaved woman further.

"Or shot dead, like your father, Monika," Sabine offered.

"Sabine; please!" Katrin said, looking to her distraught friend and the widow.

"Well you have to be realistic. They're killers and won't want any witnesses; will they?"

"I doubt they'll care. We'll be handed over to the Stassi and they're not going to worry if we're dead or alive. Some dead might suit the Stassi. Serve as a warning to others. Maybe they let us live to tell the story," Katrin surmised.

"Maybe these Bulgarian pigs will rape us first," Sabine again offered unhelpfully, which brought a moan of anguish from Frau Lehmann.

"Sabine; can you just not say anything, if it's going to be like that," Monika yelled.

"Fuck you... and fuck your dead father for bringing us on this death march. What a fool's errand this was."

Katrin said nothing, but couldn't help but agree with Sabine's sentiments. Looking back, the whole venture had been one of stupidity. She had considered pulling out, and now cursed herself for not doing so.

"Too many people in the party, travelling in winter, putting their trust in locals. We're lucky we're not all dead from bullets or exposure," she thought ruefully, before turning her thoughts to survival.

Katrin recalled one of the group, an officer, had given an order in German.

"So; one of them has some education. Enough to learn a second language," Katrin thought, feeling this was a positive sign.

Nothing more was spoken, as they remained with their own thoughts. Katrin noted Marion, who had lost both her parents remained stoic. It was only Frau Lehmann who continued her quiet sobbing. After some hours the door opened and light flooded in. A young Bulgarian Corporal spoke in German and indicated they should stand. Other soldiers grabbed them and marched them across to a barrack. They were herded to where two beds had been pulled together, end on end and ordered to sit. Their hands were untied, and the five women sat there, looking at the floor, shivering from cold and concern about their fate.

The Corporal departed and Katrin glanced up to note the soldiers ogling them. Suddenly Sabine's prediction did not seem so out of the question.

"We are not from their country. No one likes Germans," Katrin thought. "We were trying to escape to the West, so no one cares of our fate. This is a bad recipe."

As if to verify her fears, one of the Bulgarians, a tall wiry figure, indicated that the women should remove their coats and jackets. Once they had each done so the coats were tossed in a pile in the corner. The same soldier then motioned again, and the women had to remove their vests and T-Shirts. All five women sat there in their bra's, while the soldiers leered and spoke excitedly in their own language.

"This is not good Monika," Katrin said fearfully, stating the obvious.

"I told you!" Sabine offered.

Katrin glanced back to the number of beds in the barrack.

"At least twenty," she estimated. "Four men per woman and not many soldiers will be interested in Frau Lehmann."

She looked back to the soldiers and noted the tall one had eyes only for her. He entered into a discussion with a sandy haired soldier and at one point pointed toward her. Both soldiers laughed. Katrin shivered and not from the cold. Just then the barracks door flew open and in walked three men.

"Stani, Stani!" one of the new men barked at the women, as all the soldiers stood to attention.

The German women stood as Captain Asen Milkov sat down in the empty chair facing them. He cast his eyes across each of the women, nodding, pleased with what he saw.

"The Gods have smiled on me for once" he mused, indicating they should sit. "Five years in this shit hole border patrol, three months since the last woman and now, once again, I get some small reward."

The Captain was a bitter man. His father had died when he was young, leaving his mother to bring up six children. With few options she had sold herself to men, in order to feed the family. Milkov hated her for this, as it saw him and is siblings mercilessly teased about it. The son of a whore, he and his brothers learned how to fight, dealing out justice to those who dared taunt him. Despite this, he wasn't unintelligent. He enjoyed learning about the world; languages in particular.

Asen Milkov's abrasive nature and intelligence made him a prime candidate for the Bulgarian army. Following his two years compulsory service he'd signed on permanently; quickly rising through the ranks. Milkov had shown loyalty to the Bulgarian army and could speak English and German. He should have had a bright future. However, five years previous, in 1972, he'd returned to his village, walked to his mother's door and knocked. When she answered the door she smiled, happy to see her son. Milkov had raised his revolver and shot her dead.

Captain Milkov should have been hanged for murder. However, the army had other plans and he was tried by military court. His punishment had been a posting to the border patrol. Isolated; freezing in winter; sweltering in summer; few periods of leave, when he might return to see the mother of his three children; having to take orders from the Stassi. The chip on Captain Milkov's shoulder grew increasingly larger with each passing year.

However, there were two things that Milkov enjoyed about his placement, deep in the forest, near the Turkish border. One was the hunting. Milkov loved to hunt and wild boar abounded. When the alarm was tripped or, as in this case, an informant passed on information, it was humans he hunted. There were aspects of this that caused Milkov disquiet, such as killing at close range. It always brought back visions of his mother. However, hunting humans led to the second benefit. None of his soldiers shot at any woman in the party, who were younger than middle aged. They were to be taken alive. Milkov had glimpsed the prisoners they had taken that night and felt this catch showed promise. Now, surveying the woman shivering before him, his initial impression was confirmed.

"Hmmmm! Three very attractive young German woman; another tall, plainer girl and one fat, blubbering cow, who we should have shot." he thought, dismissing the last two to concentrate on the first three. "One is dark, almost middle eastern, possibly Jewish, and very attractive. One is shorter, has a fine bosom and is pretty enough; and this final blonde one... very German; pretty; with a nice innocence about her. Hmmmm!"

As he watched them the dark-haired girl and the buxom one exchanged quiet words. He heard the dark haired one tell her companion to remain strong and follow her lead.

Milkov had seen enough and barked an order to his soldiers. They immediately stepped forward, presenting blankets, which the women wrapped around themselves. Despite this Frau Lehmann let out another large sob.

"There is no need for that Frau," Captain Milkov began, in quite passable German, enjoying the surprised look on the women's faces. "You are not to be harmed, merely held here in comfort, until your countrymen arrive to take you back to Germany. Of course, what happens to you then might give you cause to cry, but that is not my business."

Not wanting to delay, the Captain then turned and spoke to his Sergeant, who had entered with him. He gave him the answer Milkov had predicted.

If there were multiple prisoners, Captain Milkov always gave his second in-charge, first choice. The Sergeant had the men's respect and it was very important to keep him on-side. The Captain was always amused that, given the choice, Sergeant Zogrov would select the plainest looking woman. Why this was, Zogrov would never say, but they had been in the same unit for five years and it was always the case.

True to form Zogrov came close to Milkov's ear and whispered that he'd take the tall, plain looking girl. The Captain related this to the soldiers, causing them to smile broadly and begin to talk among themselves.

"Quiet," Sergeant Zogrov bellowed at the soldiers in Bulgarian, causing the women to jump and the soldiers to immediately come back to attention. "All you will get is the old fat one, if there is any more of that noise."

The five German women could understand none of what the Sergeant spoke of. However, after Katrin got over her surprise at the Captain speaking fluent German, she'd noted where he looked. He was clearly interested in her and her two friends, but his eyes lingered on Katrin a little more often. She'd seen the tall, strongly built Sergeant indicate toward Marion and felt the Captain had related this to the soldiers. They'd become very animated looking toward her, Monika and Sabine.

"This is not good. Not good at all. What to do?" Katrin mused, again glancing back to the beds, before the Captain spoke again.

"You remain with us in our camp for now. Maybe for two weeks, maybe more; depending on when the track out becomes passable. So we must find you all somewhere to sleep. This poor old woman...," the officer continued, pointing toward Frau Lehmann, "... she must be with people her own age, to comfort her in her time of loss. The boy will come out of the cells. He will move to Corporal Elgin's quarters and the old woman will take his place, in the cells with the men."

Katrin heard Sabine mumble something under her breath. The Captain also heard it and looked toward Sabine, before speaking again.

"You!" he said pointing to Marion. "You will bunk in with Sergeant Zogrov."

Marion looked to the Sergeant then lowered her eyes, accepting her fate. Katrin was impressed that she kept it together, but suddenly felt a wave of trepidation, as the Captain's eyes again settled on her. He held her gaze and smiled, until she bowed her head.

"You!" she heard and looked up to see him pointing to Sabine. "You can come to my quarters, where you will stay until we take you out to meet the Stassi."

"No!" Sabine shouted, a defiant look on her face. "I will not be your whore. You Bulgarian pig!"

No one spoke and Captain Milkov let the silence hang for a minute, showing no reaction. He then made a grand show of looking alternately from Monika to Katrin. Finally, he spoke again.

"Very well then, I extend the offer to... you," he said, pointing to Monika.

"Don't you dare Monika," Sabine spat at her friend.

"No; I won't!," the big breasted girl stated, taking a lead from her friend, just as Milkov had thought she would.

The soldiers murmured, but the Captain merely raised an eyebrow, smiled and looked to Katrin. He rubbed the stubble on his chin, continued looking, but said nothing.

Katrin had weighed her options and come to a decision. However she did not wish to sound too eager. She bit her lip when the Captain raised his eyebrows, indicating she should give him an answer. She nodded at him.

"I will go with you and view your quarters," Katrin answered quietly.

"Katrin!" Monika said, surprised her friend had not followed their lead.

"I knew she was a slut," Sabine sneered.

The Captain turned to the soldiers and gave orders. To Katrin's ears he appeared to be emphasizing something, causing the tall thin soldier to look disappointed. When he finished, one soldier went and pulled Frau Lehmann up by arm and led her out of the barracks. Soon he returned with Katrin's brother. Immediately Thomas was led away by fresh-faced Corporal. Katrin noted one of the soldiers say something, causing the others to laugh. This unsettled her and she feared for her brother. He was young, innocent and Katrin felt he had not done well in the sleeping arrangements. However, at that moment she had her own survival at the forefront of her mind.

The Sergeant prompted Marion to stand and left with her. The Captain rose and gave a further order. One soldier came forward, handed Katrin her wet T-Shirt to put back on, before taking her arm and lifting her to her feet. He led her out the door, trailing the Captain across the compound, to a cabin on the far side.

"Come Fraulein!" the Captain said to Katrin, holding the door open. "I will show you to your sleeping quarters. Hopefully they will be to your liking."

Katrin entered and was immediately struck by the warmth of the building. She noted a fire smoldering away at the far end; one large double bed; a table and chairs by the window; and a doorway to another room at the end. The Captain dismissed the soldier.

"Sit Fraulein and tell me your name," he said, removing his boots, before moving to the fire and placing a log upon it.

"Katrin," she said quietly, watching him thrust the poker into the fire, more times than was required.

"Well Katrin, you have a fire for warmth; a table to eat your food off; a soft bed to sleep in; and through there a bathroom and bath, with warm water. Is this to your satisfaction?"

"Yes... I think so."

"You think so? Well let's look at the alternatives shall we. The old sobbing Frau goes to the cells, which are cold, with no fire. She sleeps on a thin mattress on the floor. The tall girl goes to Sergeant's Zogrov's room and keeps only him warm. Like you, she is fortunate. Your two friends stay in the barracks and keep all the other soldiers warm. There are 16 of them. Now tell me. Do you still merely only 'think so'?"

"So that is it," Katrin thought. "We are being whored out. Oh God! Poor Monika."

"I am more than happy to stay here in your rooms, Sir. They are warm and... and the bed looks very comfortable," Katrin said, continuing to look at the floor, while indicating she knew what she was there for. "But my brother..."

"Oh! So the boy is your brother is he. Well don't worry about him. Corporal Elgin knows how to take care of young men such as your brother."

"But..." Katrin began, now extremely concerned.

"But nothing Fraulein. You need to secure your place in this cabin. That is your only concern right now."

"And what will be my first trial?" she wondered, not daring to speak further of her brother.

Katrin didn't have to wait long. The Captain sat opposite her.

"Now; if you're staying here, you'd better take those wet clothes off."

Katrin looked up at him and then turned her head to look to the bathroom.

"No! Not in there. Right here, by the fire, where it's warm."

"All of them?"

"Yes... of course, why not? We are to reside together in my small cabin for some weeks, so there can be no secrets. However, if you are a little self-conscious, you can leave your panties on for now."

Captain Milkov leaned back in his chair and watched the girl sit to remove her shoes and socks, before standing. She turned away. The Captain didn't mind. When she lowered the wet trousers, he was pleased with what he saw. Slim, toned, milky white legs, with wet panties clinging to a tight butt. His cock stirred in his trousers.

He watched his prisoner, still facing away, slip her T-shirt off over her head. He gave a low grunt of approval, admiring her smooth skin, soft and pale. When she reached behind for her bra clip, he stood.

"Here! Allow me!" he offered, taking hold of the damp white bra straps and unhooking them.

Milkov pushed the straps clear of her shoulders, but Katrin continued to hold the cups tightly to her chest, still facing away. The Captain hadn't intended to touch her just yet, but the previous prisoners had departed three months earlier. His passions were inflamed by the sight of this young woman. His cock grew harder.

"She must be a virgin. Everything about her gives that impression," he thought, running his hands up and down her flanks. "Young and soft. What a prize."

He dropped his hands to her hips and pulled her butt back into his trouser front, happy to let her feel his arousal. The young woman offered no resistance, so he stepped back and unbuckled himself, allowing his trousers to fall to the ground. He took hold of his cock and stroked it harder, before pulling her panties away from her butt cheek. He dipped his knees and pushed his cock up under the material to rest on her skin. He reveled in the sensation of his hard cock on her soft skin. He ran hands back up her flanks. Katrin continued to hold her arms tightly to her body.

"Lift them up Fraulein," he ordered softly.

Katrin hesitated for a few seconds and then did as requested. Her bra fell free and the hands moved around, to envelope her breasts. She heard a deep moan of approval in her ear, as he began to lift and squeeze her.

"At least his hands are warm," Katrin thought, not finding his actions entirely undesirable.

"Hmmm, I think I've picked very well," the Captain crooned in her ear. "Has any man touched these soft globes before?"

"Yes!" Katrin answered honestly.

"Well this is familiar to you then. Now we must seal our arrangement. I've had no woman in my cabin for some time. You can feel my cock is ready. So let's find out what you've done for the boys who you've let touch these nice tits."

The hands left her, the hardness came away from her butt cheek and she heard the Bulgarian step back.

"Fuck! Now I must perform. Steel yourself Katrin, steel yourself. You're not a virgin. You've done it with Jurgen," she thought, taking a step toward the bed.

"No, no. Not there. Not yet! Turn!" Milkov ordered sharply, and she immediately obeyed.

Katrin stood in front of him with an arm across her breasts. She looked down to where his cock pointed directly at her. It looked larger than Jurgen's

"Kneel and pleasure me with your mouth. You've done this before?" he asked to which Katrin gave a brief nod. "Good! If you do it well; you stay. If I don't enjoy it, then you go to the barracks to practice on my soldiers."

Katrin bit her lip. She knew she must perform and perform well. She took a deep breath, plucking up the courage. At that moment she was thankful of the demands Jurgen had made on her. Nine months ago Katrin would not have known where to start, in dealing with a man's cock. She'd have been repulsed at the thought, unable to perform and headed to the barracks for sure. Now she was practiced.

Still standing, Katrin dropped the arm to bare her breasts and moved fingers to take hold of the Bulgarian's thick shaft. Using the pads of her fingertips she began to lightly stroke him, while looking up at the Captain through her eyelashes. Her boyfriend had loved this feminine glance.

The look and her light touch were too much for Milkov. He placed a hand behind her head and pulled her in for a kiss. Her lips were soft and giving. She opened them slightly, so he could slip his tongue in.

The kiss was too hard for Katrin's liking, and his stubble scraped her, but she made no protest. She released his cock and felt him press it forcefully into her soft belly. Eventually he ended the kiss, looked her in the eyes and nodded. She knew what this meant and dropped to her knees, on the wooden floor.