Katrin's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Captain gripped her hair and yanked her head back, to look directly down at her. She held his gaze, while he ran his cockhead across her lips, before slapping it on each cheek a number of times. Finally, he placed his it at her lips and moved his hands to his hips.

Recognizing her cue, Katrin again took hold of his shaft, wrapping her hand fully around it. She dipped her head, and dribbled saliva onto the cock head, fully lubricating it. Another trick Jurgen had had taught her. The Captain let out a small grunt, when she began to work the moisture around with her tongue.

There was some musty odor, but Katrin didn't find the cock too offensive. It smelt cleaner than Jurgen's often had. She lifted the shaft to lick up the underside a number of times, occasionally glancing up as she did so. She saw him watching her efforts. With her free hand she began to massage his balls, the expression on his face telling Katrin she was doing well.

"My God!" Captain Milkov thought, as the girl easily worked his rod. "This girl is no virgin. I have chosen very well, I have..."

At that moment lips slipped across his cockhead, which was enveloped by her warm mouth. Her tongue continued to work the underside. After a while Katrin took him in to depth of her hand still firmly wrapped around the middle of his shaft. She began to bob rhythmically on his cock.

Katrin continued glancing up to check the Bulgarian officer was enjoying her efforts. Confident he was, she came off him to again lick and kiss the length of his shaft. She required him well lubed and reigned more saliva on his cock head, before returning it to her mouth.

"Time for the trick that will clinch my place in this warm cabin," Katrin thought, dropping her hands to grasp behind his thighs.

Adjusting her position, she took a deep breath and moved forward, taking him deeper, until the cockhead slipped into her throat. She heard his groan of delight and knew she'd done well. She held it there as long as she could before coming off spluttering; a line of drool connecting his cockhead to her mouth. She looked up.

"It's good?" she asked him, collecting the drool and using it to pump his cock.

"Oh god yes, yes my beauty. Keep that up. Oh yes," the Captain garbled, unable to believe his luck at having this trick performed on him for the first time.

To his delight she repeated the process, this time allowing him to fuck her tight throat for a few seconds.

Katrin proceeded to take his cock into her throat with ease, a number of times. Each time she came off she again pumped the well lubricated shaft with vigor. The fourth or fifth time she felt his cock swell in her mouth. Once unaware, she was now fully conversant with what this signaled. She returned her hand to work his shaft and began to bob furiously on the top portion of his cock.

Katrin had never got used to Jurgen's cum in her mouth, but he'd insisted. It hadn't been easy, but she'd learnt to tolerate it. She was thankful for that now.

Milkov also felt the signs, but the German wench was providing him with such delight that he'd fought to prolong their encounter. Unsurprisingly, given her expertise, and the length of time with no woman, he could hold back no longer.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes..." he moaned, grabbing the back of her head to hold it in place, his cum gushing forth.

Katrin swallowed for all she was worth. She fought to hold the nausea down, as the liquid slid down her throat.

"If I spit or throw up there'll be another cock waiting, once I've finished this one," she thought, swallowing hard, before the amount proved too much for her.

She allowed the cum to dribble onto the cockhead, before running down the shaft. Jurgen had liked this and she came off, using the fluid to lightly pump the slick cock as a couple of weak spurts leaked out. She licked them off and took his cock head in her mouth, one final time.

Once certain he'd finished, she came off him with a 'Plop' and sat back on her haunches, running fingertips across her lips and suggestively placing the finger in her mouth. She'd given it her best shot and now awaited her captors rating of her efforts. He sat down in the chair, breathing heavily, which she thought to be a good sign. Eventually he spoke.

"Hmmm," the Captain hummed, looking to where she plucked at her nipple. "Not too bad, not too bad. Better than I'd expected. Much better. You wanted to stay quite badly, didn't you Fraulein?"

"It seems comfortable here."

"Indeed it will be if you keep that up. Who taught you to do all that? You're not a prostitute are you?"

"No! I had a boyfriend. He liked it. He showed me what men like and I practiced hard," Katrin answered honesty.

"Ha, ha! Typical German! Always seeking perfection. Well, you practiced very well. How many boyfriends have cum in that sweet mouth."

"Just one... now two."

"Oh! Just one... now two," he mimicked, happy with her answer. "Alright! You've done well. You are welcome to stay here in my cabin. Go and bathe, get in dry clothes and make yourself comfortable. I must go on patrol shortly. Do not leave the cabin. If you go outside the soldiers might think... well let's just say it's best you stay safe in here. Only Corporal Elgin is permitted to come in and tidy. He won't be interested in you."

The Captain left his new concubine and went to the barracks. He didn't have to go on patrol at all. They never went out on patrol. They hunted, but otherwise only ventured out if tipped off by the Stassi, or when their alarms indicated someone had touched the wire. The rest of the time, for the most part, they sat in the Mess and got drunk.

Captain Milkov went to the Mess. He remained there drinking for a few hours. Sergeant Zogrov came to join him, along with two of the older soldiers. Milkov knew his Sergeant would have immediately fucked his prize. He always did so.

"You are happy with your choice, Zogrov?" he asked the Sergeant.

"Yes!"

"She was a virgin?"

"No! she seemed to have some experience. She knew what she was there for."

"As did mine," Milkov smiled, turning to the two soldiers.

"You will get the shorter, large breasted girl," he told them, referring to Monika.

Milkov felt they looked pleased with this. This was always the way if there were enough women to go around. He took one, Sergeant Zogrov took one, the three older soldiers took one and all other soldiers got who was left over. In this case that was the Jewish girl. However for now, all the soldiers must wait. Except for the Sergeant's woman, Milkov always went first.

The four men sat drinking, planning the hunt they intended to embark on tomorrow morning. After some hours Milkov began to feel horny again, thinking about the business he had to attend too. The business of the those who had been so bold as to reject him.

First, he went to the barracks and noted the two German women still sitting on the bed with blanket's wrapped around them. He gave the order to prepare them and then went to see Elgin in his small cabin, which doubled as the radio room. He noted the German boy sitting on the spare bed as he went in. Milkov had documentation to sign in regard to the Germans, both captured and deceased. He was pleased to note his Corporal had written that all three had attempted to flee.

"Always with the documentation; these fuck'n Germans. My God, so much paperwork," he cursed to Elgin, who said nothing in reply.

He then sat, smoked and conversed with Elgin for a time. An hour later he was ready. He had fully recuperated from the ministrations of the blonde girl's mouth, and the memory of her efforts saw his cock semi-hard. Milkov had a good sex drive and he could have returned to his cabin. However, he knew the blond girl would be waiting later. For now he had other morsels to taste. Ones he had no intention of being so easy on.

"Come Elgin, we return to the barracks and speak to the two German women we left there. The insolent ones."

"I'd prefer not to," Elgin replied quietly, risking his commander's wrath.

Fortunately Captain Milkov was feeling upbeat at the thought of what awaited him. He smiled at his Corporal.

"Alright. Go to my cabin, stoke the fire and clean it up. See what that the girl is settled in and happy. If she has anything to say, report it back to me."

Elgin was relieved the Captain had excused him from escorting him to the barracks. He had seen this play out previously and he didn't enjoy it. Captain Milkov had offered the two women his hospitality and it had been declined. His Captain took offence easily and those who declined his hospitality had to pay a price. Elgin had watched the third girl closely; finding her interesting.

"This is the clever one," he thought, as he walked toward the cabin where she now resided. "She looked around and quickly weighed up her situation. She might not like what the future holds, but she'll suffer in relative comfort. The other two young women were not so clever, and are about to discover the cost of the error they have made."

Katrin sat at the table, watching the young Corporal walk across the parade ground toward her cabin. He appeared to be carrying a tray containing food. She'd not eaten since the previous evening. The only thing that had been in her mouth was the Captain's cock.

Katrin was dressed in long, loose muslin trousers and a wooly sweater. She moved to the bed and sat on it. Corporal Elgin nodded when he entered, but made no effort to converse. Katrin needed to speak with him so began the conversation, as he began to tidy the cabin.

"Corporal Elgin; Sir! The boy in your room is my brother," she began, watching the youthful Corporal's reaction.

"He told me he was your brother," was all the Bulgarian answered, continuing with his work.

"He has spoken with you?"

"Of course. He seems intelligent. We will get along well."

Katrin was usually good at working out people, but this young Bulgarian's face was as undemonstrative as anyone she'd met. She continued to fear for her brother.

"Corporal Elgin; he is just a boy; only 15 years old."

"I know that! Why do you tell me this?" the Corporal asked, now stopping to look at her.

"Because... I..."

"Because you think I'm going to fuck him. Is that right?"

"No... I..." Katrin quickly replied, not wanting to rile her brother's captor.

"Captain Milkov gives me all the young men we capture. He believes I am homosexual. He tells everyone that. He believes it to be true and so now everyone else in the camp believes it."

"And you are not?" Katrin asked, in genuine surprise, looking at the slightly effeminate young man.

"No!" the Corporal laughed. "Not at all."

Katrin remained unconvinced. While the Corporal busied himself tidying the cabin, she looked at him, searching for the truth. Eventually it was the Bulgarian who spoke.

"I had a girlfriend when studying, back in Sofia. For two years. We kissed, we touched... I enjoyed it. I would have liked to do more... but... you know..." he said, shrugging his shoulders, making a facial expression.

"Oh! A girlfriend! That's nice for you," Katrin replied, relief coursing through her. "So..."

"So, your brother and I will play chess; backgammon and talk politics."

"No doubt this man is telling the truth," Katrin thought, determining to ask no further questions

"Now I clean for you," Elgin said and went quietly about the task, while Katrin's mind ticked over.

"Here is a man who could be an ally. He likes girls. He's had a girlfriend, but the relationship ended disappointingly for him. He'll be weary of women, so I must tread with care."

Milkov walked the length of the barracks, to the room at the far end. It was a small room with a stove fire of its own; four single beds; a thin desk and chairs. This was the room the three senior, basic rank soldiers occupied. One bed was left spare. The room was crowded with the Sergeant; Marion; Sabine; Monika; and six soldiers. Marion stood close beside the Sergeant, now dressed in dry clothing. The other two girls were dressed in thin sleeveless smocks, which came to mid-thigh. They sat side-by-side on chairs.

Earlier, after the Captain had given the order, the two girls were made to strip their wet clothes. The soldiers left them sitting fully naked for 20 minutes, looking, but didn't touch them in any way. To have done so would have seen their Sergeant order a beating from their peers and 14 days night sentry duty at the gate. Eventually they'd thrown the smocks at the women and indicated that they don them. They'd then taken them to the small room, where they all waited for the Captain.

Milkov thought the one with bigger breasts now looked very scared, but the dark haired one continued to show defiance. He knew the big breasted girl had merely followed her friends lead, in rejecting him. His gaze moved to the young woman Sergeant Zogrov had selected. Now that she was dressed and had tidied her hair, she looked quite presentable. Captain Milkov was a little envious, but he would not take her off his Sergeant, who it was vital to have onside. He turned back to Sabine and Monika, smiled, and then spoke in German.

"Right then! Your friend, now sitting back in the comfort of my warm cabin, has done her best to provide me with some pleasure. However, she is not well practiced at this, so once again I will offer one of you the chance to swap places with her. But first you must prove yourselves by sucking my cock, right here, right now," he offered, which saw both women open their eyes wide in disbelief. "Well; who would like to go first?"

"You must be joking," Sabine spat at him. "Katrin is a whore. We want to see a representative of the East German Democratic Republic. Right now; or you will be in so much trouble."

The soldiers did not know what Sabine had said, but were fully aware it had been a rebuke of their commanding officer. They laughed nervously among themselves.

"Quiet!" the Sergeant bellowed, causing Marion to jump with fright.

"This is your answer too?" the Captain asked Monika, who looked far less certain than her friend.

Monika knew Katrin well. She knew her friend was far from a whore and would not have made her decision lightly. It was clear to all in the room that Monika was wavering.

"Monika!" Sabine said sharply, staring at her friend.

"Yes!" Monika replied quietly and without conviction.

"Very well!" Captain Milkov continued in German, before changing to Bulgarian to order his soldiers, "This dark haired one!"

Immediately two soldiers, pulled the thin table away from the wall. Another two stepped close to Sabine, lifted her to stand, took hold of the smock and moved to wrench it over her head. The feisty German girl resisted, but another soldier stepped forward to assist. Soon she stood naked, an arm across her breasts and hand shielding her pussy.

Before she'd managed to cover herself, Milkov had noted her thick dark thatch, small shapely breasts and proud dark red nipples. He adjusted his cock in his trousers then stood up. A soldier handed him his paddle and he enjoyed seeing a slight expression of fear flit across the German's face.

He gave another curt order and this time the she screamed, upon being turned and roughly forced face-down, across the thin table. The two soldiers grabbed an arm each and lashed her wrists to the bottom of each far table leg. They did the same to her ankles, on the near side. Bent over the table, Sabine continued to wriggle in a futile attempt to free herself, her butt and pussy on full display.

Captain Milkov stood and inspected his paddle, testing it on his hand, as Sabine looked back over her shoulder. Milkov waited hoping the dark girl would plead for him not to use the wooden implement. When he saw her continuing to look defiant, Milkov was impressed.

"A proud, but foolish young woman," he thought, bringing the paddle down on Sabines butt cheek.

The feisty girl gave a howl of pain. The Captain repeated the action on the other cheek.

"You see what insolence brings," Captain Milkov said, speaking directly to Monika, who began to cry.

Milkov then proceeded to mercilessly paddle Sabine's butt cheeks. Monika lost count at around 12 on each cheek. Through her tears she saw her friend's butt cheeks turn bright red, her initial screams now a choked whimper, every time the paddle landed on soft flesh.

Eventually the paddling ended. Monika watched as the Bulgarian officer lowered his fly and pulled his cock out. She noted it hanging down, long and thick. He beckoned to her to stand and come close to him. With a push from one of the soldiers, Monika shuffled forward.

"Now; you can either bend over the table and receive what your friend has just suffered. Or you can take my cock in your hand and make me hard. The choice is yours. What will it be?"

Monika didn't hesitate, immediately nodding her head in the affirmative. There is no way she could endure what Sabine had just received. The Captain gave an order in Bulgarian, took hold of her hand and held it palm up. A soldier stepped forward and placed a liquid on her palm. The Captain took hold of Monika's hair and jerked her head back so he could look her in the eye. At the same time he moved her hand to his cock.

"There! Now make me hard or I'll bend over and paddle your ample behind."

Those watching said nothing as Monika began to deliver the best hand job she'd ever delivered. She worked the shaft and then moved to concentrate on the head. After a time she returned to the shaft, thankful to feel it growing. Finally, she ran fingers down and massaged his balls.

Monika noted that while she was manipulating the Captain, his own fingers were between her friend's legs.

"The girl is doing a good job," Milkov thought, as he moved his own fingers to separate Sabine's dry pussy lips.

Once parted, he roughly pushed his middle finger inside her. The girl squirmed in discomfort as the finger invaded her unprepared pussy. While Monika continued her efforts, the Captain began to finger fuck Sabine.

The watching soldiers, clearly aroused by this exhibition, shuffled from side to side. The Sergeant showed no reaction, while Marion turned away, frightened about what might lay in store.

As Monika's efforts saw the Captain grow to full hardness, he lent forward and whispered in her ear.

"Now then. I'm going to fuck your friend. The friend who gives you such bad advice. But I need to know. Have you changed your mind? Once I've finished with your friend, will you suck my cock, for a chance to come to my cabin?"

Monika nodded her head, not daring to let go of the cock, for fear of incurring his wrath.

"Yes, yes; I'll do anything you ask of me."

"Good girl!"

Milkov was proud of his manhood and happy to have his soldiers see it at full mast. However, now he wanted some privacy with the two women. He turned to his men.

"Everyone out. Leave me with my two beauties."

The soldiers in the room quickly shuffled out; some disappointed to have missed the grand finale, while Marion was relieved she didn't have to watch anymore. Once the Sergeant closed the door behind him, leaving the Captain alone with the young women, Captain Milkov turned back to Monika.

"Now, undo my belt and let my trousers fall to the floor. Then take my cock, which you have so lovingly stroked to full hardness and put it in your friend," Milkov ordered.

Monika immediately went to the belt loosened it and let the Captains trousers fall. He turned and she directed the cockhead onto her friend's pussy, trying to locate her hole. She was nervous and showed little finesse.

"Easy, easy," the Captain said. "She is dry, so you must rub me up and down her a while. Here, I'll help you."

He spat on his palm and brought it to his cock head. Then he nodded for Monika to continue. Looking down between her friends red butt cheeks, Monika ran their tormentor's cockhead up and down her friends slit.