Katrin's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milkov hummed his delight, allowing her to continue for a while longer, before putting his hand on her wrist to stop her.

"That's enough. Now locate her hole," he said to Monika.

Monika maneuvered the cockhead about, until she felt it engage. She looked to the Captain and was relieved to see a smile of approval. Taking her hand he moved it to the side.

"Sit down!" he ordered Monika, waiting for her to do so, before violently thrusting his hips forward, jamming his cock up into the prone woman.

"Agggh," Sabine yelled, as the sizable phallus invaded her pussy.

"Ohhhh yes!" the Captain moaned, delighted at how tight he found her. "You turned me down, but now I fuck you anyway. You wanted to see the German ambassador, but instead I introduce you to the Bulgarian wurst, you insolent bitch."

He began to fuck the German woman, needing to hold her hips, to prevent his movements pushing the table away. The big breasted girl had done a good job preparing his cock. He was highly aroused and had no intention of holding back, taking the dark haired woman without mercy. Speeding up, he was soon thrusting in hard enough that all waiting outside the door could hear the smack of his hips on red raw buttocks. All too quickly for his liking, his cum rose up out of his balls and shot up his shaft.

"Hmmmmmph," he let out, releasing himself inside his victim.

Milkov gave small jerks as he completely emptied himself, before withdrawing. His cum followed his cock out of Sabine's pussy, running down the inside of each thigh, as she lay across the table sobbing. Milkov gave her one final slap on her butt cheek. He pulled up his trousers and buckled his belt.

"Open the door," he ordered Monika, who raced to obey

"Right! She's all yours," Milkov called to his men. "Take her out. Enjoy yourselves."

Sabine was untied and lifted off the table. She didn't struggle while led, still naked, out of the room. He knew she'd be fucked again, five or six times in the next half hour. However, that wasn't enough for Milkov.

"Her friend here has told me she's a Jew. When she got through the wire she was planning on travelling to Israel," Milkov lied to them, knowing his soldiers would treat her more harshly believing this. "Sergeant; take your new girlfriend to the Mess and give her something to eat."

The Sergeant closed the door and Milkov returned his attention to where Monika stood. He saw trepidation etched on her face.

"Calm yourself Fraulein. I'm no longer angry with you. Apart from your initial rejection of my very kind offer, you have been extremely compliant. You realize the mistake you made in rejecting me, don't you?"

Y... Yes... Oh yes... please Sir, I...," Monika garbled, but Milkov cut her off.

"Enough of your pleading. Now you must sit and clean your friend's juices off my cock. Do you think you can do that for me?" he said, pushing some hair behind her ear.

"Yes; I think so," Monika said timidly, pulling forward a chair and sitting before him.

"You think so?

"No; I can! Yes, I can!"

"Good! Because if you do a good job, I'll let you take the place of your other friend in my cabin. How is that for an offer? Your efforts dictate where you are to sleep tonight."

Monika now fully realizing the terrible blunder she'd made in turning down this commanding officer's initial offer, knew she must do her utmost to pleasure him. Katrin was her dear friend, but right at that moment, she was determined to usurp her. Once again she unbuckled his trousers and pulled them down. The semi-hard cock dropped free and she took it in hand.

Monika had sucked a cock many times before, although not one covered in female juices. That was new to her and she found the odor of her friend's pussy overpowering at first. She pulled back slightly.

"Come now Fraulein. You Germans are very liberal. I know this. Surely you have tasted your friend previously. Now put your tongue out."

Monika had never tasted a woman, nor had she ever had any wish too. However, she pushed aside her disgust, took a deep breath and did as instructed.

"Further!" came the order, and Monika extended her tongue.

"That's good! Now rub me over your tongue, before licking it all over," said the Captain, pleased that Monika immediately obeyed the instruction, moving the cockhead across her tongue.

After checking to see the Bulgarian appeared happy with her efforts Monika lifted the shaft to vertical and licked up the underside three or four times. She watched the cock grow harder as she proceeded, then checked again. He smiled and raised his eyebrows, making Monika confident she was doing the right thing. Taking this as her cue to proceed, she ran the cockhead up her tongue, into her mouth and enclosed it with her lips.

She was pleased to hear the officer hum with pleasure. She continued to move her tongue on him in the manner her boyfriend's enjoyed.

After some time, the Captain pushed her hand clear of his shaft and placed a hand on her head to guide her.

"These German girls!" he thought, fucking her mouth with no impediment. "They all seem to be experienced with the mouth."

He continued for a few minutes, before withdrawing and running his cockhead across her lips and cheeks. He returned it to her mouth, and drawing a deep breath, pushed in deeper.

This unexpected action gave Monika no time to prepare. Unlike her friend Katrin, she'd never practiced taking a cock into her throat. She gagged and pulled off spluttering. She put her hand to her mouth and wrenched. The Captain laughed bending to molest her large breasts, while allowing her time to recover. When she looked up at him through watery eyes and he merely tapped his cock on her lips. Reluctantly she opened her mouth and took him in again.

"I've made the correct choice," he thought. "The blonde girl is more adept than this one. She can take much more of my length."

Milkov let the young woman pleasure him for a while longer, until he was once more fully hard. Again, he pushed himself into her throat and again she fought him. He came out of her mouth and Monika spluttered, gasping for air, drool slobbering down her chin.

"You've done well Fraulein. I commend your efforts," Milkov told her, tiring of this game. "Now remove your smock, get on the bed and spread your legs for me. I wish to fuck you now."

Relieved that the assault on her mouth had finished, Monika quickly pulled the thin smock over her head and clambered naked onto the bed. Knowing she'd be dry, she gathered the drool on her fingers and twice spat on them, before rubbing the substance on her pussy. The Captain smiled at this action, while he removed his boots and trousers. He left his shirt on and climbed onto the bed.

"That's a good girl," Milkov said, moving fingers and lips to her ample breasts. "You continue to prepare your pussy, while I feast on these beauties. Tell me when you're ready for me."

The Captain began to tease and nibble at her nipples. At first he was reasonable in his actions, causing pleasurable feelings to flow to Monika's lower stomach. However, after a time he began to use his teeth to pull her nipples up, so they stretched, before snapping back. Monika liked this much less, so pushed a finger in to check herself. She felt some moisture.

"Please Sir. I'm ready for you now."

"Oh, are you!" he said. "Well then; we shouldn't delay. Pull your legs back and present yourself fully."

Milkov moved into position, as the German girl did as instructed. He settled between her solid, widely spread thighs; took his cock and located her entrance. For the second time in less than twenty minutes, he pushed into a warm German pussy.

Monika had done a good job. Like her friend Milkov found her young pussy a snug fit, yet well lubricated. He withdrew and then drove fully in, his balls settling on her butt. He waited a while, basking in the feeling of his cock lodged deep inside the German girl's lower stomach, while he continuing to molest her breasts.

"Hmmm, you feel so welcoming. You've done well Fraulein. Shall we fuck now."

"Yes! Yes please," Monika nodded eagerly, drawing her legs back further, wanting to impress him.

Monika began to rock her pelvis. She saw the Captain smile at her efforts, so increased her actions. She was determined to please him, unaware that her chance had already gone.

"Good girl. I like that. You're doing well. Keep going," encouraged Captain Milkov, smiling benevolently down at her.

He began to match her movements and soon they were fucking energetically, the small bed rocking with their movements. The cock moving inside her saw Monika begin to feel some arousal. She closed her eyes, attempting to shut out the circumstances. A sharp squeeze on her nipple jerked her back to reality, the pain being intense. She opened her eyes to see the Captain still smiling down at her, as he continued his exertions.

He had cum twice that afternoon and this pussy felt very good. Milkov was in no hurry. He varied his speed; moving her legs about to fuck her from different angles. At one point he flipped her and entered hard from behind. Then he moved her back, so he could concentrate on her bountiful breasts, rocking violently in time to their movements. The sight of them tumbling to-and-fro aroused him, and he felt his cum stir in his balls and begin to rise. Just short of exploding, Milkov stopped short and placed a hand on her hip to stop her movements. Monika gave him a puzzled look.

"That was delightful Fraulein. You have done very well," he said, withdrawing from her.

"Th...thank you," she replied, uncertain if he'd finished and unsure of what to do next.

Milkov clambered up her body and placed his wet cock between her breasts. "Finish me off between your best assets. I know you have done this before. Yes?"

Monika nodded eagerly. She had indeed performed this act many times, before losing her virginity. She pushed soft mounds around his slippery rod and then placed her fingers across, so it didn't slip up. She moved her breasts rapidly up and back along his shaft.

Milkov watched her efforts, delighting at the sight of his cock moving between her ample globes. He began to fuck her tits, soon feeling his juices rise beyond his control. His cum burst forth, spraying the young woman's chest and neck.

"Hmph, Hmph, Hmph," he repeated, as he jerked out the last juices.

He took hold of his cock, moved still higher and placed his it on her lips. Monika took him in and, despite her dislike of the taste, sucked out the last remains, before licking him clean.

As Milkov climbed off and stood beside the bed, Monika lay still, wondering if she'd done enough to replace her friend in his cabin. Her answer came quickly, as he began to dress.

"Thank you my lovely. You were good... but not good enough, I'm afraid," Milkov told the naked girl, enjoying the horror-stricken look spread across her face. "You will remain here in the barracks and keep my soldiers happy, along with your haughty bitch friend."

"Oh please! No! Please give me another..." Monika began to plead desperately, reaching for him.

"No! That is my answer," Milkov said dismissively, turning to wash his cock clean in the basin. "Next time don't blindly follow what your friend says. It can only lead you to despair."

Lying naked on the bed, Monika began to weep, as she considered her fate. The Bulgarian officer handed her a rag.

"There, there! Clean yourself and don't cry. You enjoy the sex, I can tell. Now you will get plenty of practice," Milkov said, putting on his boots. "You need to learn how to take the man's cock into your throat, like your friend does."

"She does?" Monika said, genuinely surprised, wiping his cum off her chest and neck.

"Why yes; she does it very well and seems to enjoy doing this for the man. You must learn!" he said, moving over to gently touch Monika's face.

"I tell you what. You can stay in this room. This will be your bed and you must only pleasure the three soldiers who bunk in here. They are older, have wives and are less... less demanding than the young bucks your friend must service. If you do a good job, as you did for me, they will treat you well."

He then called in two of the older soldiers who had been outside the door. He told them this one was for them and their roommate. He said he had not cum inside her. A small gesture, but one that would sit well with these veterans; the ones with most influence among the ranks.

Captain Milkov was well aware of the men sent to his command, deep in the forest, near the Turkish border. These were not the finest soldiers in the Bulgarian army, and they had no love for the isolated compound or for their commanding officer. They invariably had a callous disregard for authority and would knife him in the back should the chance arise. It was vital he keep them in check. One of the ways he did so was to reward his Sergeant and the older soldiers. Rewarding them would bring their continued loyalty.

Pleased with his day's work and now very hungry, Milkov left the room. As he walked the length he noted the dark-haired girl being fucked by a soldier on one of the bunks. Another two held her legs apart.

"She will soon learn to comply without a fight," he thought, leaving the barrack and walking to the mess to eat.

Once there, he got his food and moved to where Zogrov sat with his German girl. Milkov spoke in Bulgarian, telling the Sergeant of his decisions regarding the two women. Zogrov nodded his approval.

"So, the Jew gets fucked by the boys; big tits keeps our hunting companions happy; blondie stays with me and you have your first choice here," Milkov said, indicating to Marion who looked on without expression. "This is all satisfactory with you?"

The Sergeant indicated it was, and soon sent his German woman back to his cabin. The two of them then settled in for further drinking.

By early evening Katrin, exhausted from the past two days, had crawled into the bed. Corporal Elgin had long since departed.

Katrin was certain her captor would return and demand to fuck her. She was prepared for this when he entered the cabin. After he disrobed the pungent smell of womanhood filled the air. With no other women present, she knew he must have fucked at least one of her friends. This puzzled her, but she was certain it was now her turn. However, much to her surprise, her captor merely came to bed and immediately fell asleep. Emotionally drained and in a warm bed, Katrin slept well. When she awoke, it was still dark and he was gone.