All Comments on 'Kat's Boytoy: Zoa Blues'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AllinandunderAllinandunderover 10 years ago
Superb

The only downside is that I doubt it will ever happen to me!

Amazing story, loved it. Thank you very much for sharing it with me.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 10 years ago
Great Story but sad ending!

I love this series! Its so great how you made the character of Kat seem evil and cute at the same time. And I love her possessiveness, she really thinks of ben as something she owns.

One of my favorite lines: "To be honest, I don't know if I could even ever enjoy sex again without using my powers to dominate and sensually torment my partner."

But its so sad to see her giving up her possession. ben belongs to her, his only purpose his to provide her with pleasure; what does it matter that this job would be good for his "career"? Objects don't have "careers", only uses. And ben's use is to be Kat's boytoy, nothing more or less.

Maybe this is the end of the series, but I hope not. Wouldn't it be nice if Kat could just psychically castrate ben, in the sense of putting mental blocks on both his orgasms but also on his sexual desire? This way his cock would still belong to Kat, but he wouldn't be driven so crazy by horniness that he couldn't function at his job. And when the year was up, he could come back to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great ending... I like the realism of them as a couple on the cusp of coming of age and sensibly realizing that there lives will go in different directions and are ultimately accepting of it.

Will you have any other new stories for Kat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BRAVO!!!!

5 Stars all the way!! Great mix of fantasy and real life. You are an amazing writer. Thanks so much for sharing here, on Milo, and OD. I love what you do for the TnD community.

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 8 years agoAuthor

I'm very glad to entertain! : )

CodaCielCodaCielover 6 years ago

Something I've always found noble about erotic fiction is its capacity to take some specialized sexual interest – something famously considered weird, mysterious or taboo to those who don't share it – and illustrate its direct connection to everyday thoughts and feelings that most people do understand. It's one of the only things on Earth that does this, and I think it's even better at doing it than experts in the field, say.

And yet, most of it seems designed exclusively for people who already know they like its topic, with no attempt whatsoever to explain, include or invite. It's so rare that I'd almost forgotten about it when I found this story, which I think might be my definitive example of this explanatory power now – it's utterly refreshing and inspiring.

By the end: Kat never seems to concede love was at play, but after getting to know her that well, this fortunate, unlikely, highly unusual relationship seemed more based on love than on anything else.

dasinclevedasincleveover 3 years ago

Thank you for such a satisfying conclusion to a great storyline. The extra philosophical musing would have been a downer in earlier chapters but was just what was needed to lead to such a satisfying ending.

GiantPeach06GiantPeach06over 3 years ago
Awsome

Your stories are just what I like to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

kat was an asshole to Ben. he should have fucked her until her pussy couldnt handle it for a month at least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous