Kats Rescues Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oximoron
Oximoron
108 Followers

I had never felt like this before, consumed my my bodies craving for release, my skin so sensitive I frantically wished away all the obstacles between his skin and mine. Ash had moved down my torso and now hovered over my heaving breasts.

"Are you sure?" his honeyed voice rasped heat over the aching peaks of my breasts causing me to cry out and I could feel a small orgasm ripple through me at just that small touch. I couldn't concentrate, was I sure about what? Ash leaned back onto his knees pressing his cock right where I needed him rubbing against me in small circles. My eyes closed in bliss, only the cool sensation against my arms sent them shooting open.

I was momentarily distracted by the sight of the smooth expanse of golden skin now laid out like a buffet just for me. Somewhere in the lust haze I was in Ash had lost his shirt, and seeing his chest made me think he might not need those anymore. The eight pack of his abs was framed by the well defined obliques that dipped down into his pants leading my eye to the purple head of his cock escaping the unbuttoned fly of his pants the tip was weeping pearly drops of pre-cum. I bit my lip desperately wanting to feel him in my mouth. I felt Ash take my left hand and slowly slide the hoodie down over my wrist. My eyes tore themselves from the scrumptious sight of his hard dick and shot to meet his which were watching me with a swirl of emotions too complex and varied to entirely understand but very prominently were desire, pride and a deeper emotion than I felt I'd earned in the short time of our acquaintance.

I realized now that I'd said out loud that I wanted skin to skin and Ash was going to oblige me. If I let him. Nerves and anxiety made all the sensations crashing through me that much sharper and harder to ignore. He'd asked me if I trusted him and I'd said yes. I nodded up at him and let him remove my hoodie.

He did so slowly keeping his gaze on mine. I stared into his eyes waiting to see disgust or pity. It never showed, only a deepening of the affection at this proof of my trust in him. He pulled me up so I was sitting in his lap as he kneeled on my bed. He kissed me the hunger tempered by softer things as he pulled the thin tank top over my arms, only breaking our kiss to pull it up over my face. Even as passion blazed through me I trembled in panic. Frantically trying to subdue my fear that I couldn't even accurately identify with so much else going on. Ashs strong arms tightened around me bringing our skin flush, his hips grinding against me, slowly rebuilding the storm of desire and want that had swept me away before.

The totally new sensation of warms skin against my own was almost overwhelming. My breasts pillowed up between us, my softness giving way for the rigid muscles of his hard body. I felt the blood rushing through my veins with a new clarity and my pulse pounded in my ears, all I could hear except the sexy moans Ash was pouring directly into my mouth. I tentatively raised my hands to his waist running my fingers along the delicious grooves above his hips, letting them lead me to the scalding velvet of his crown and the sticky wetness still leaking from it.

He broke our kiss groaning and clenching his teeth at the first tentative touch. A keening sound of pure need escaped him and emboldened me. I used my other hand to completely unzip his pants and totally free him from their confines. I grasped him firmly in my hand, the width of him only just allowing my fingers to barely touch until the second stroke when I felt him swell further removing the last give from the silken steal. A fine trembling began to work it's way through his body and a sheen of sweat slicked his skin. I grasped him firmly stroking his shaft with one hand while my other massaged the underside of his glans with my thumb.

Ash grabbed my wrists firmly after just a few strokes, looking into my eyes with desperation, his teeth clenched and I realized he was dangling over a precipice. It was empowering to see this smooth manipulator falling apart because of my touch, the sight of my body. He slid me off of his knees laying me back on the bed again. And stood sliding his pants down slowly, staring into my eyes as if they were his last tether to civility. When his hands touched the waistband of my pants and stopped I realized he was waiting for permission. Even now when he looked savage in his need, the lip he had clenched between his teeth might well bleed soon, he waited for me to be sure. I lifted my hips and the pants were down my legs and off of my feet before I had time to second guess my decision.

"I wanted to taste you," Ash said as he crawled up my body rubbing his skin against mine as if he were marking me, and I guess he was. His eyes never lingered on my scars only took note and moved on, distracted far more by my breasts heaving the flush moving under my white skin. "I was going to go slow," he seemed to be half talking to himself, "you feel so good," he took a hold of my thighs, opening me up as he positioned himself at my entrance. The contrast of his milk and honey skin was enthralling to me. I stared entranced as the blunt head of his cock began to slide through my folds with indecent ease. Ashs eyes were closed and I saw his lips moving, his words too soft for me to hear.

The sensation of his scalding hot shaft filling my channel rolled my eyes and sent pleasure crashing over me in a wave. The burning stretch of my body to accommodate his seemed to spread out from my center till it felt as if he had filled my entire body. He stayed like that for a minute letting us both regain some control, his lips found mine and I fell into his kiss. His body moved in mine as if we had always been meant to be one. Perfect pleasure radiated out from our connection as if my body was a bell only he could ring. The vibrations singing through me overloading everything somehow the pleasure only heightened by the faint nervous fear still speeding adrenalin through my veins.

I couldn't think, only feel. Drowning in the overwhelming sensory overload. I felt like a soap bubble being blown too large. Nothing but a thin membrane of swirling iridescent colors barely containing all that I am.

And then I burst.

My release tore through me, both ripping me away in a hazy watercolor wash of serenity and thrusting me into my skin more solidly than I'd ever been. I was lost in the sticky glide of our bodies against each other. His hips grinding against my clit the perfect counterbalance to the dueling internal sensations of him gliding over my g-spot before slamming into my cervix. The heat of him surrounding me completely. The way my convulsing sheath was fighting to keep Ash deeply seated inside me. His hands under my back and holding tight to my shoulders, pulling me down to meet each jarring thrust. The sweet cinnamon spice of his kiss touched with the salty sheen of our exertions.

I could feel his rhythm begin to falter as his body betrayed his scant control. He pulled his lips from mine and stared into my eyes as he lost himself inside me, sending another cascade of rippling sensations through me, arching my body.

"You're mine. Say it," his guttural words were almost too deep to understand, but even through my delicious confusion the blatant dominance of his stare and his claim sent another release crashing through me. His eyes seemed to glow with intensity and demand.

"I'm yours," I gasped, my voice breathless and hoarse. His thrusts reached an even more demanding tempo and the edges of my vision began to gray out even as I fought to maintain eye-contact. His body suddenly stiffened and his member buried so deep inside me seemed to reach a new depth that was almost uncomfortable but for the soothing warmth now bathing my womb. I could no longer keep my eyes open. I couldn't do anything but float inside the bliss sparkling through me, letting it wash over me and sweep me away into contented oblivion.

Oximoron
Oximoron
108 Followers
12