All Comments on 'Kat's Tail 01'

by DesdemonaRenau

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 4 years ago
Great first story!

Very hot, and well done. I look forward to reading more from you.

DesdemonaRenauDesdemonaRenaualmost 4 years agoAuthor
@LustyScribe

Thank you so much! I was very nervous to post it. I have more in the Kat's Tail stories in the works and another series I want to start as well. I hope I can make them good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great, but....

... when you started mixing past and present tenses (chapter 9 and after), it becomes annoying (as in this sentence!) Four stars as a result -- otherwise, five.

18f_singlemom18f_singlemomalmost 4 years ago
So hot

I'm the friend this is based on and it's so exciting!! your a great writer

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

Past tense. Present tense. Do you understand the difference?

(Don't get me going on "your" versus "you're.")

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

feel sorry for her having a kid only at 14 and then the man cheats on her as broke all 3 of her holes and impregnated her only at 14 now she has been conquered and he completely destroyed her life so he moves to another target

no wonder she looks for casual gangbangs she thinks herself as a slut just bcoz one sick irresponsible guy took advantage of her young age,naivety and innocence poor little girl

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

i disliked the story and gave it a 2 star rating. It was sad that this girl was impregnated at age 14. Perhaps her mother should have put her on the pill at age 13. She is now a victim. She has no education, she has a low wage job, and now she is hunting for a man, any man, to fuck her. She finds two men. They both fuck her in the ass. She plans on calling them again soon. She will probably be pregnant again soon unless she is now on the pill. But her entire being is all about getting fucked. What kind of life will she give her son? Will he end up dropping out of school and ending up in prison? Such a shame that an early pregnancy can ruin a girl for life. There will always be boys who will take advantage of her and what she is offering. She will remain in an endless cycle of poverty and pain until she dies at an early age. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh... the character is clearly lacking intelligence. The day I got my first period, my mom told me (again) how to avoid getting pregnant. I am now in my early 40ies, with zero kids (I never wanted to be a mom) and zero abortions on my record. And yes, I had plenty of sex in the meantime, lol.

As for the spontaneous anal DP with 2 cocks... well, that's not very likely, is it? Also, did she prepare for this, or did the 2 guys get their meat rockets dirty?

As for the past/present tense.... yeah, sorry, but the author probably dropped out of school early.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous